All Comments on 'Beer Pong Shutout Pt. 01'

by Daedalus_SF

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice!

I can't wait to read the rest of this. It was a good set up for a story and I hope the 'naked walk' just gets more and more embarrassing for those two. they deserve some public nudity for trying to weasel out on the bet. I have a feeling this is going to be funny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

I am liking where this is going. Having all their clothes taken and photographed before they had a chance to cover up, that had to have been my favorite type of ending for a chapter. I am definitely going to read the rest of this.

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM3about 4 years ago
You had me from the intro.

I am liking this, there are so many things you can to do them. I was completely sold by the introduction at the top of this chapter. You've mentioned pretty much all the things that are right up my alley.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaedalus_SF@Daedalus_SF
99 Followers
Gay guy interested in stories about "reluctant male exhibitionism" -- guys forced to get naked because of a prank, a lost bet, an initiation, or mishap. My stories are generally about guys (both gay and straight) caught naked in embarrassing situations. Even the stories about ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES