Beer Pong Shutout Pt. 02

Story Info
Alan and Jeremy have to run around the entire block naked.
1.2k words
4.57
10k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about embarrassing college guys by getting them naked at a party. It involves reluctant nudity, CFNM, CMNM, and eventually a tiny amount of same-sex male activity.

*****

If you've never experienced it, I don't think you can imagine what it's like to be completely naked in a room filled with fully clothed people.

Nick and Steve pulled us off the window seat and herded us to the door. I was clutching my dick and balls, hoping to maintain a smidge of modesty, but it was hard with half the party slapping my ass and grabbing my arms trying to make me expose myself.

The entire party poured onto the front porch and spilled into the front yard while Jeremy and I were marched naked to the sidewalk, my bare feet smacking against the cold cement. They wanted to follow us on our naked walk of shame around the block, but I guess Steve was worried about disrupting too many neighbors, so a smaller escort was agreed: Nick and Steve, plus Amber and one of her girlfriends, Maria. At the last moment, Amber's gay best friend Tod somehow managed to get himself attached to the group as well.

The street we were on was a little quieter side street, a residential street with one lane in each direction, and a sprinkling of light posts down the street. To the left, only about six houses away, was a major boulevard with six lanes of traffic, three in each direction. We turned to our right to go down the quieter street, but I knew it would just delay the inevitable return on the busier one.

The first time a car passed, our entourage allowed Jeremy and I to duck behind a parked car to conceal ourselves. The car was moving slowly, as if the driver was looking for a street address or maybe just to try to get a better look. I prayed he wasn't about to park, but he continued on through the intersection.

As we reached the intersection, a car from in front and another from the right of us both reached it at the same time. The gang wouldn't let us hide this time, but they clustered around us to conceal us a human barrier. Of course, this meant my naked body was smashed up against Jeremy's. But Amber's tits were also brushing up against me, which gave my dick a momentary quiver. Unfortunately, the gay guy was also pushed up against me, and from the hardness in his jeans, I guess he was enjoying it. I assume that was also his hand on my bare ass.

Once the cars passed, we turned to the right and continued down another quiet street. This one was technically two ways, but narrow enough that cars would have to carefully maneuver around each other if they passed. It was also a little shorter, as the block was more rectangular than square. Fortunately, there were very few street lights ... until we got to the traffic signal at the next intersection.

This street would be a lot more intense. Four lanes, two in each direction. A major thoroughfare with a steady stream of cars. And Nick was ready to make it worse.

"Okay, guys, we're not going to cover you anymore," he said. "You just gotta go for it."

Jeremy and I looked at each other. There was no way we could hide behind parked cars until the coast was clear. The coast would never be clear.

"And no running!" Steve added. "If you run, we'll have to make you walk again. And this time we'll tie your hands behind your back."

We brazened it out, marching defiantly down the street. Everyone driving by could see my entire naked body (well, almost all of it, except for the ever-shrinking bits I concerned with my hands clasped in front of me). Our entourage stayed about 10 feet behind us, making sure we couldn't use anything (other than our hands, or each other) to cover ourselves. Of course, the people in the passing cars noticed us right away. High beams flashed, horns honked, cars slowed down while people shouted out of windows (mostly positive, though some negative like "cover up, fags!"). Cameras flashed. Some of those might have been from Amber's camera. I bet some came from people in the passing cars.

We reached the last intersection. Shorter than the one we just finished, but even busier with six lanes of traffic. Jeremy and I started to turn to the right, but Nick grabbed my arm and stopped us.

"Dude, I dare you two to walk this block with your hands clasped behind your heads," he said.

"Hell no, asshole!" I exclaimed. "That wasn't part of the bet!"

"I know it wasn't, but I'm still daring you," Nick said.

Jeremy started to walk, but Maria grabbed him.

"Please?" she pleaded. "For me?" Jeremy hesitated.

Mind you, in the meantime Jeremy and I are standing butt naked at a very busy intersection. Cars are honking, and as though our hands covered our, we were still naked!

"Dudes, it's a dare," Nick said. "If you do it, I will too."

He proceeded to start to strip, handing his t-shirt over to Steve, and then his shoes and socks, without waiting to see if we'd agree. Did I mention that Nick's an exhibitionist? Steve, on the other hand, made no move to undress himself, and Nick apparently didn't expect him to do more than carry his clothes.

"Oh, and Tod will do it, too," Nick added.

"WHAT?!!" Tod exclaimed. "No way in hell!"

"Oh yes you will," Tod said. "It's a dare. You grabbed Alan's ass, I saw you. And you grabbed Jeremy's cock. You owe them! And if you do it, I'll owe you a dare someday, too. Within reason."

Tod kicked off his flip-flops and started to unbutton his shirt.

"Dude, fuck you," I said. "What's in it for us, this extra dare?"

"We are," Amber said. "When we get back, you'll wanna get cleaned up. Your feet are already filthy! Maria and I will take a shower with you and Jeremy to clean you up."

Wordlessly, I looked over at Jeremy. He shrugged and nodded.

So that's how four guys ended up walking down a very busy street, completely naked, head to toe, hands behind our heads, dicks flapping uncovered as we walked. Well, Tod's didn't flap so much; he was more than halfway erect without touching his cock. I let him fall a little behind; he might be ogling our naked bodies, just like the girls were, but I at least didn't want to see such visible proof of the pleasure he got from it.

Final intersection, and now it was just six houses down to the house, down a relatively quiet street. Of course, it wasn't quiet right now: the entire party had spilled into the street, cheering our return and blinding us with the flash of cameras.

We marched up the porch stairs, arms still clasped behind our heads, and then Jeremy and I marched straight through the party to the bathroom to clean up, Amber and Maria following us.