Beer Pong Shutout Pt. 03

Story Info
Alan and Jeremy are forced to remain naked all night.
903 words
4.25
13k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about embarrassing college guys by getting them naked at a party. It involves reluctant nudity, CFNM, CMNM, and eventually a tiny amount of same-sex male activity.

*****

Of course, I should have known there'd be some sort of fine print to the whole shower idea. Oh, sure, Amber and Maria did get into the shower with us (and though it was one of those "master bedroom" deluxe bathrooms with a two-headed shower stall, it's still close quarters for four people, especially when two of them are guys -- straight guys).

But when Amber and Maria stripped join to join me and Jeremy (shower already in progress), they had bathing suits on underneath, which of course they refused to remove. Still, we had two hot girls in the shower with us, and even I couldn't see their breasts, I could fondle them (over the bathing suits, of course).

Naturally, they fondled us too, Amber focusing more on me and Maria more on Jeremy. When I would accidentally step backwards and feel my bare ass brush against someone else's bare flesh, I tried to fool myself into believing my naked body was touching Maria, not Jeremy.

The girls lathered us up, carefully washing our dirty feet and making sure to spend extra attention washing our cocks. Of course we got erect, at which point the girls stopped and turned us to make sure the cameras took pictures of our erections.

Because of course, it's a large bathroom off of a large bedroom, and quite a lot of the party (mostly girls, but also a few guys I didn't know) had followed us in, photographing (and videotaping) our naked antics.

The girls soon ended the shower before we had a chance to ejaculate. I guess that's just as well: in my revved up state, I was less shy about being seen naked. My horniness was adding just enough exhibitionism so that, while embarrassed, I wasn't going to die of shame.

After toweling off, we left the bathroom (me and Jeremy still totally naked) to find Nick lying down on the table, still completely naked, while Tod (now back in his underpants but wearing nothing else) drank a body shot off of Nick's chest. I guess that was the dare that Nick finally agreed to do. And yes, Tod slurped all the way down Nick's chest to his groin. Nick denies it to this day, but I know I saw Tod suck on Nick's cock for a few seconds.

Nick pulled his boxers back on afterwards, but he and Tod both chose to spend the rest of the party in just their underwear. Jeremy and I, of course, were butt naked for the rest of the party.

Much of the rest is a blur. Jeremy spent most of the time making out with Maria, and then with Maria and one of her other friends at the same time. He was pretty much erect the rest of the night (especially since the other girl would occasionally give him a quickie blowjob right in the middle of the party, not enough to get him off but enough to keep his attention).

Amber was all over Nick, making out with him a lot, reaching into his boxers to play with his dick. I was pretty sure she was going back to his place tonight.

Me? I tried to stay inconspicuous, huddled on the couch downing drink after drink. But it's hard to be inconspicuous at a party when you are completely naked. Girls kept flopping down next to me to get a better look, or a little touch. Then the girl of the moment would get up to get us drinks and another girl would sit down. When Tod (still in just his underwear) sat next to me, I bolted. I didn't care that he was gay. Sitting next to a guy in his underwear? Well, a little uncomfortable, though Jeremy and I had already showered naked together in front of everyone. But Tod had already grabbed by ass once, and Jeremy's dick, and even sucked Nick's dick a little. Who knew what he would try next?

Jeremy was already gone. He left with Maria and her friend ... and another girl, too. Most of us didn't have cars (it's really a bicycle town), and pretty much everyone had walked to the party, knowing they'd be pretty wasted by the time it ended. So Jeremy was walking completely naked with three girls. It was probably four or five blocks to campus, and then they'd have to walk all the way through campus from the south side to the north, and then a few more blocks to the apartment building where we lived. And yeah, everyone at the party confirmed that he was walking back totally naked. And then probably going to have a four-way with three hot girls.

I stayed at the party getting drunker and drunker. People tried to get me to play beer pong again, but I refused. I did end up playing Tod in foosball, though. And with foosball, you pretty much have to play with both hands, no covering up. Tod agreed to take off his underwear for the game, so we were both naked. And I won! But no more shut-outs.

Eventually it got to be too much, and I just returned to the couch with one last drink before going home.