Beer Pong Shutout Pt. 04

Story Info
The next morning, Alan has to go home...naked.
1.1k words
4.36
9.5k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about embarrassing college guys by getting them naked at a party. It involves reluctant nudity, CFNM, CMNM, and eventually a tiny amount of same-sex male activity.

*****

I woke up with a bright beam of sunlight hitting me in the face -- odd, because I have blackout drapes in my bedroom.

I sat up and suddenly realized that I was still on the couch. In broad daylight. Still naked. Someone had thoughtfully draped a blanket over me after I fell asleep, but it had long since slid off, leaving me sleeping naked.

As soon as I sat up, I saw a bunch of people were hanging out in the living room, groggily sipping coffee: Mark and Peter, the guys who rented the apartment, their girlfriends, and a few other girls. And on the couch next to mine, another blanket completely covered two people under it.

"Morning!" Peter said way too cheerfully.

The blanket suddenly shrieked, and Amber bolted up, clutching it around her presumably naked body. I assume it was naked, but I never got a chance to see because she jumped off the couch, the blanket wrapped around her, and fled to another room to search for her clothes. Of course, this meant that Nick was left behind, naked without anything to cover himself.

"Fuck," I said, "what the hell happened?"

Nick lazily got up and dug around for his boxers. He didn't bother with any other clothes, and just wandered off in his skivvies in search of coffee.

"You fell asleep," Mark said. "We couldn't wake you, so we just let you sleep on the couch."

"Where the hell are my clothes?" I growled.

"Oh no, no clothes," Amber said as she wandered back into the room wearing her own jeans and Nick's t-shirt.

"What the fuck?"

"Steve took your clothes back to your place," Mark said. "He left them with your roommate."

"What the hell?" I asked. "How am I going to get home?"

Through the doorway, Nick laughed. "Dude, I got your roommate on the phone." He handed his cell to me.

"Dude, wild night, huh?" my roommate Tom said. Tom hadn't come to the party because he had to do his weekend homework early before heading out of town to see his family.

"Do you have my stuff?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's right here," he said. "Clothes, cell, keys, they brought back everything."

"Dude, drive over here and pick me up," I demanded.

"No can do," Tom said. "Gotta shower and finish packing. I have to leave in an hour."

I looked around helplessly.

"Better be here within the hour," Tom added. "I gotta take off then, and you'll be locked out."

I swore a lot as I threw the phone at Nick.

"Come on, guys, give me something to wear home," I pleaded.

"No way," Nick said. "A bet's a bet, and you agreed to walk home naked if you got shut out again."

"Yeah ... last night," I said. "Now it's broad daylight."

"Too bad," Nick said, shrugging.

"Let me at least stay here 'til it's dark," I asked Mark and Peter.

"Can't," Peter said. "Landlord's showing the place to potential buyers today." Clearly they didn't seem too concerned about the chaos left in the wake of the party.

Nick walked up to me, grabbed my shoulders, and looked me straight in the eyes. "I'm proud of you, bro. You made a bet and you lived up to the consequences. Now you just have one last thing to do. And you'd better hurry if Tom's leaving in an hour.

I sighed and quickly gulped down a cup of coffee before heading to the door.

Gah! Bright daylight out, and me naked as a jay bird. I tentatively stepped out onto the porch. None of the neighbors seemed to be out and about.

Before I could second-guess myself, I made a dash for it. Down the steps. Through the gate. Turn left. Six houses to the intersection. The very busy intersection. With a red light. Fuck.

I pressed the button indicating a pedestrian wanted to cross, and crouched behind a parked car for concealment while I waited for the light to change. The noise from people honking suggested that at least some people could still spot me.

The light changed and I made a break for it. Of course, I had to run across six lanes of traffic. At high noon. Completely naked. There was no way I wouldn't be seen by a million people.

Once I got across, the rest of the way to campus was a little easier. Well, marginally. These were quieter streets with stop signs instead of signals. But it was residential, and residents were doing their usual Saturday late morning routines. Mowing their lawns. Washing their cars in their driveways. Having coffee or a cigarette on their front steps. Looking up at the sound of bare feet slapping against the cement as a naked boy ran by.

Finally I got to campus. Not that it was much easier. Oh, it was a little quiet, being Saturday and all, but there were still students and faculty ambling about, off to libraries to study or the student union for a smoothie. At first I tried to hide behind trees and shrubbery until the coast was clear, but I got worried that time was wasting and Tom would have to leave. So I finally cupped my dick and balls with one hand and ran all out, weaving around students as I took the fastest and most direct path possible through campus.

I don't think I've ever run so far or so fast in my life. It took about fifteen minutes to reach the north side of campus. Three more blocks. One more traffic signal. This time I didn't even bother to hide. I just stood there, naked, waiting for the light to change. What the fuck, a thousand people had already seen my naked body, and there was probably already a million photos of me posted on the Internet.

Tom must have roused the entirely apartment building, because pretty much anyone and everyone who lived there were on their balconies, leaning out their windows, or in front of the building cat-calling me. Though I ran the last twenty minutes, now I didn't bother. I walked up boldly, arms at my side like I didn't give a shit, not bothering to cover my nudity, and marched up to the front door. I turned and gave a little wave and a bow to my neighbors before heading to their stairs to walk up to my apartment.

Once safely in my own bedroom, I locked the door but didn't get dressed right away. Instead, I masturbated, all the time imagining having sex with Amber on the beer pong table while the rest of the party cheered. It was my first time being naked in front of a crowd, and horribly embarrassing, and now there were hundreds of naked pictures of me out there, but it was also the most intensely erotic thing I'd ever done.