Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 07

Story Info
Anything.
1.6k words
4.44
4k
7

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as a preface, in the intro here I made references to a character limit, that's just because of the place I had initially shared all of this as it was happening. But I'm keeping the posts separate as they were to make it easier for me to remember what's what. We're almost through with these shorter 1-2 page posts, I promise.

"We're getting to the stuff I've been so eager to share with you all. You have no idea how hard it's been to pace myself with these, and make sure to get everything else out first so you guys can see how things have developed. This post was supposed to include two entries, but the second entry is giving me a lot of trouble because of the character limit. I didn't want to keep you all waiting while I tried to figure that out so I decided to just post this first one for now. I struggled for a good while trying to figure out how to get this to work with one post but I just couldn't. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If anyone knows what I can do about the next post and any potential future ones that are too long, PLEASE let me know, I would really appreciate the help. I don't want to have to cut stuff out especially after all the kind words you all have had to say about my writing. I don't want to have to cut anything for you guys.

——————————————————-

Saturday, May 25th 2019

I slept in today. Well, actually I just stayed in my room a little longer than usual. I really wasn't sure how to feel about last night. I wasn't sure if it would be awkward to see him after the conversation we'd had. My boobs were still a little sore but luckily there was no bruising, and the veins that had pushed against the surface of my skin were no longer visible, thank god.

Around 1, I figured I had waited long enough and had no real excuse to stay in my room. He had been up and about in the living room for a few hours now, so clearly he had no qualms about seeing me. I put on some leggings and a pastel yellow crop/tank, hesitated for a second deciding whether or not to put a bra on, when I became distracted by a text from him.

[Are you feeling okay today?]

[Yeah, I just needed the rest.]

He was quiet for a few seconds, and then I saw the typing bubbles appear and disappear a few times. [Oh, you weren't like milking were you?]

I made a soft sound of indignation at that. [NO wtf]

[Sorry, that was supposed to be more joking than serious]

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help the corner of my mouth turning up. [Mmhmm. I'm coming out.]

[Do you want the world to know? Do you want to let it show?]

I opened my door and came out to the living room where he had Days Gone paused. He turned to me and was surprisingly serious considering his cavalier tone via text.

"Are you okay? After... all of that?"

I sat on the couch next to him, maybe a little too hard because I remember feeling my boobs bounce pretty intensely from the force. He clearly noticed too.

"You're not still in pain are you?" He kind of motioned toward my chest with his head. I was feeling weirdly excited/nervous at him being so blatant about checking out my chest, even under the guise of concern for my well being.

"I'm okay, I promise. Just a little sore, but I should be better in a few hours, tomorrow at the latest." I absentmindedly gave my boobs a test squeeze just to be sure, to which he cocked an eyebrow at me.

I gave him a sort of quizzical look before pushing my chest out and using my hands to subtly lift my breasts. "See something you like?"

He looked confused for a second, "What?!"

"What?" I returned and feigned innocence. I felt my body grow hot and to be honest I wasn't sure if that was an attempt at flirting or just me trying to make him uncomfortable for fun. He looked like he was going to say something but thought better of it.

I figured I'd break the silence before it became too prolonged. "What about you? Are you okay after last night?"

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be? I wasn't the one in pain, or who got walked in on like that. I know I've already said it, but I really am sorry about that."

I smiled and put my hand on his. "I know you are, and it's okay! You don't have to apologize. I meant, are you okay after the conversation we had? I know some of that stuff probably wasn't easy for you to share. Especially not with someone like me."

"Why? Because you're a girl?"

"I was thinking more because I'm your sister?"

"Oh, yeah. No, I'm okay. Honestly? You're easy to talk to. I didn't even think about it like that, you opened up to me first and I felt comfortable opening up to you. It's not weird is it? Knowing about... my problem?" He looked a little sheepish, it was kind of cute, really.

"Umm, well, not really. Is it weird knowing what you know about me now?"

"I don't think so, now I'm just curious I guess." He was staring at the screen and seemed a little lost in his head, but my thoughts were running wild.

"Curious? ... about what?"

He seemed to snap to attention, "Oh, um, I don't know... How all of that works. With the milk and stuff. I always thought you had to be pregnant to make milk."

"Well I'm living proof that you don't." I leaned back on the couch and relaxed a little.

"I guess so." He looked over at me and I met his eyes for a second.

"Look, you know I love you right?" I said matter of factly. He nodded, and I continued, "I don't want you to feel embarrassed to talk to me about anything. I'm here for you, you can tell me whatever you're comfortable with, and you know I won't judge you. You can ask me whatever you want and I'll answer the best I can. If it's something I'm uncomfortable with, I'll let you know, but I don't want you to be afraid you'll upset me or something. Okay?"

He nodded slowly. "Okay. Same for you. Last night was kind of embarrassing for me to talk about, but I felt better afterward."

"I did too, I'd never shared that stuff about my boobs with someone close to me. It was kind of nice to get it off my chest, ... no pun intended." I knew he would have said something otherwise.

"I feel kind of honored that you told me. I'm sorry it happened for the reasons it did, but at least you don't have to hide that about yourself in your own home anymore." He offered.

"Fuck. Yeah, that's true." I wasn't really sure how that would change things because it's not like I planned to express in front of him or anything. He interrupted my thought process before I could think too hard on it though.

"I feel like I could tell you anything."

I felt heated, thinking about things I wanted to say. I could feel my nipples harden against my arms, crossed over my chest. I looked at him pointedly, and challenged, "So tell me."

He looked at me again, brows raised, "okay... anything." Even he seemed disappointed in himself at his own joke. But it did kind of clear the tension I was feeling. "I meant that like a figure of speech, I don't have anything to tell right now."

I nodded, not quite disappointed, not quite relieved. "Well, I feel like I could tell you anything too." And in my head I was thinking about how I was lying to him. I still couldn't tell him how I felt about him.

"By the way?" He added.

"Mmm?"

"What's up with this pillow?" He asked, pointing to the chair where I had placed the pillow I'd used to cover myself the night before. It was still there uncovered.

"Oh shit! I forgot to take the cover out of the wash last night!" I ran to the laundry room and set the towels and pillow cover to wash again, before returning to him in the living room.

"What happened to it?" He asked innocently.

I scoffed slightly, "what do you think?"

"Did you get... did you milk on it?" He looked uncomfortable asking.

"Not on purpose, but yeah." I sighed.

"Oh. Alright." He looked like he wanted to say more but instead unpaused the game. The conversation had passed.

We chilled all day and I finished cleaning the towels and stuff. The rest of the day was relatively uneventful.

I'm sorry this update took a bit longer. Wrestling with the character limit proved to be time consuming.

Anyway, I'm hoping to have the next post out sometime in the next day or two, to make up for the slightly longer wait on this one. I just need to figure out how to get it to you in its entirety. I really want to get things caught up soon but with work and life in general, it's just hard. Currently there are about 2, maybe 3 posts worth of events left to get things caught up (after I get the next entry out), but most of them are also long, so I have no idea how I'm going to handle that.

I hope you're all still enjoying going on this journey with me, because I'm really enjoying being able to share it. Thank you all."