Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 14

Story Info
Let Me Take Care of You.
16.6k words
4.86
5k
12

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi all! Here's confirmation that update 13 was not intended to be my final update. Truthfully I don't have a "final update" in mind. I plan to keep updating as things happen. So rest assured, unless I explicitly say I'm done, I'm not done!

Thank you to those who were patient during this wait! And to those who keep sending me gift cards as well, I really appreciate all the love and support. Work has been very busy, and the club I perform at reopened at the start of the month so I've been extra busy.

----------------------------------

Monday, August 26th 2019

I woke up to my alarm, and to the feeling of being held by him. His body cradling mine, spooning me, his hand draped over my side and resting between my boobs, and his warm hardness pushing insistently at my panties, resting against my ass and throbbing. My heart started racing and my body went flush as I remembered everything from the night before. Oh my god... we'd had sex. I let him cum inside of me... I let him cum inside of me while he called me "Sis" and kissed me. His cum was probably still inside of me- and I immediately felt myself get wet, and my core started to ache. I mindlessly pushed my butt back against him, and felt his cock tense as he groaned.

He released me and rolled onto his back, slowly waking up. I rolled over and moved to lay across him, feeling my breasts flatten against his chest as I watched him wake up.

"Hey..." his voice cracked as he looked at me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep here."

I couldn't help laughing. "You're fine! It's not like I'd kick you out of my bed after last night." I reached down and gave his cock a gentle squeeze through his boxer briefs for emphasis.

"Ahhh-!" He exhaled suddenly, before reaching down to nudge my hand away. "Don't you have to fly out to Tennessee today?"

I pulled his hand to my face and nuzzled it against my cheek before kissing it softly. "Not until like 5. I have plenty of time."

His eyes widened slightly as he caught on to what I was insinuating. "Oh..." He sat up a little, resting on his elbow, and moved his hand to hold my waist. "What do you want to do until then?" He asked cautiously, I couldn't tell if he was nervous or what.

"I need to do a little laundry and repack. And, I was hoping you'd be willing to help me with my boobs before I go. But I could be convinced to stay in bed a little longer before getting to all of that." I placed my palm on his lower abdomen, and slid my hand down his body, until my fingertips reached the waistband of his underwear.

"Well, I do have a little time before I have to be up at the school." He said, as he gently urged me onto my back, his hand sliding up to cup and squeeze my right boob. My breath caught as his thumb brushed against my already hard nipple. His mouth closed around the other as he quickly began to suck. It didn't take long for my body to give up my milk for him, and even though I hadn't been too full yet after last night, the release still felt great, sending tingles straight down my body.

"Mmmm yesss" I exhaled, pushing my chest forward and grinding my legs together, trying to trap my clit between my thighs for some friction. I think he realized what I was doing, and moved his hand from my boob to my panties, quickly tugging them aside and rubbing his fingertips up and down my slit.

"Wow, you're already so wet..." he said as he released my breast from his lips. I sighed in response and raised my hips against his hand, craving more of his touch.

"Please..." I muttered. Clenching my eyes shut, almost embarrassed at how desperate I felt. I wanted him inside me again. I couldn't ignore that ache between my legs now that I'd let him satisfy it before.

"'Please' what?" He asked, and I could almost hear his smug grin. You KNOW 'what' you big tease. I swear one of these days I will get him back. I will tease the shit out of him.

"I need it..." I whimpered instead. I didn't have the strength or willpower to pretend otherwise.

He pushed his fingers into me slightly and I could feel myself clamp down onto them as I savored the intrusion. "What do you 'need'?" He asked, feigning naïveté almost too expertly.

I huffed. I didn't want to play this game, I know this would normally be fun, but I had gotten heated too fast and I needed the release. "You! Just- INSIDE- whatever you want- just USE ME!" I blurted, grabbing his wrist to hold his hand still as I ground my pussy against his hand.

"Oh fuck," he responded. "You don't need me to-" he started to ask.

"No! I'm very much ready as you can probably tell." I responded clearly, finally opening my eyes. He rushed to get his underwear off, and I mine, and I saw his cock bobbing between his legs for a second before he knelt between my legs, nudging my knees apart. Once again his cock looked so intimidating towering above me. I felt a tingling shiver in my shoulders and I bit my lip in anticipation. "Whenever you're ready, however you want. Use me." I said plainly, looking him dead in the eye to make sure he knew that I knew I was sure.

He wordlessly scooted forward, until I could feel the hot underside of his length rest on my slit. With one hand, he held my waist, and with the other, he grabbed himself, and aimed the head at my entrance. He stirred along the cleft with his tip, getting himself lubricated, causing me to grip my sheets in anticipation. And then he pulled back his hips a little, and I felt his heat at my entrance, threatening to take me for a short instant, not even giving me the opportunity to beg for him to just give it to me, before he forcefully pushed his way in.

I felt my eyes go wide and I gasped suddenly and sharply as I felt the familiar ache of my entrance quickly stretching over his head until the bulb popped in, causing him to moan as he kept going, pushing more of himself into me. I whimpered pathetically and felt my eyelids flutter and my eyes roll back as he rubbed against my sensitive spot, continuing to push forward until I felt almost painfully full again. I hissed between my teeth as he opened me up for him, and the combination of the surprise of it all, the stimulation, and the stretching, the delicious pain I had craved, the feeling of his heat radiating within me, all of it caused me to peak suddenly. I shuddered and let out a long, labored whine, my hands suddenly at my breasts, squeezing them as I clenched my eyes shut and felt my canal flaring around him as he finished entering me.

He held himself in place while I came on him, my hungry little cunt gripping him tight, rippling and practically sucking on his length. And before I could come down from it, he pulled back as far as he could go and plunged back into me. I moaned out again, and again, and again as he pounded into me. I felt a little panicked because it was so intense, especially compared to the first time he'd been inside of me. It hurt, but in the best way possible, I'd asked for exactly this, and I wasn't going to complain. And even if it HAD been truly painful, I don't think I could have made him stop in this moment. He was like a man possessed, drilling me into the mattress, forcefully and oh so fucking wonderfully. Last night we had sex. Maybe we even made love, I don't know, maybe that sounds cheesy. But right now he was definitely fucking me, taking my body for himself. I remember thinking that in my head during the act and it literally made my toes curl. Don't get me wrong, I had no doubt that he still loved me all the same, but this literally felt like he was channeling years of lust from his heart to every substantial inch of his length and unleashing it right at my pretty little pink pussy. Ohhh god I could hardly get through typing that paragraph because I'm feeling all pent up again...

I had been biting my lip to keep myself stifled, but he started to nudge my cervix again and I couldn't help moaning out loud from the painful/pleasurable sensation. I let go of my tits and moved my hands to grab my pillow, gripping it tightly on either side of my head. I couldn't help myself at this point, moaning out loud, completely unrestrained as he sawed his hips into mine. My hair was half in my face, I could feel my tits rocking violently on my chest from the impact of his hips, their mass rolling up and down my chest in reaction.

He was grunting and breathing through his teeth, and every few thrusts muttering "Fuck- oh my god- oh shit" under his breath. I gripped my pillow so hard I thought I was going to tear it. And then I felt his hand move to my left boob, trying his best to stabilize it, as his mouth caught my nipple and he started hungrily suckling from me while he fucked me. I could feel his tongue against the sensitive nub, and his breath flaring from his nostrils, hot on my skin. I clapped a hand to the back of his head and gripped his hair in my fingers as I held him to my breast, kneading my right breast with my other hand.

"OhHh... FUCK- YES- DON'T- STOP- UHH- AH- PLEASE- UH- HAR- DER-" I panted as he thrust into me, each consecutive impact forcing another syllable from me. I was in absolute heaven, the combination of him fucking me and drawing my milk from me was something I've dreamed of since I started lactating. It was too much, but I couldn't bring myself to communicate that to him in any way that would suggest he should hold back, every moan and squeal that came from me probably only fueled his fire.

Truthfully, my memory gets kind of foggy for some of the middle of this. At one point he grabbed my waist, just above my hips, and pulled my body to him to meet his thrusts. I just kept sighing and barely getting my words out, encouraging him to use me like his toy, to not hold back. At another point he grabbed my wrists, causing me to let go of the pillow, and he held my hands above my head, effectively holding me down, pinning me so I couldn't escape if I wanted to, and then he kissed me, hard and desperately. I kissed him back, moaning against his lips when I tasted a little of my milk on him. I came on him at least twice more, small orgasms, back to back, only discernible from the pleasure I was already feeling by the way I could feel my abdomen and kegels tensing as my body tried to curl in on itself.

It felt like he was lasting so much longer than last night which, you know, good for him, but my body felt like it could only take so much more. I started trying to use my words even more, egging him on, and hoping to help him get there faster before he actually fucked me in half. I pulled him to me, letting his chest crush my breasts between us so I could feel him nuzzle my neck with my lips against his ear.

"Are you going to fill me up again?" I sighed, breathily, trying my best to speak clearly and evenly despite the roughness of his actions. He moaned in response. "Do you want to cum in your sister's pussy again?" His breath caught and his hips lost their pace for a second. "You're so bad... I bet you would do it even if I wasn't on birth control." I teased.

"Oh g-god" he moaned as his hips shook against me erratically, causing my eyebrows to raise, somewhat surprised. He sat up slightly and looked at me a little confused.

I couldn't help laughing a little bit. "Don't worry, it's safe!" I reassured, and he continued fucking me, nice and deep. "That did something for you though, didn't it?" I questioned. He didn't respond, but I felt him inhale sharply. "Ooohh... it did... So do it then. Please! I want it... I want you to let go! I want you to cum, deep inside of me." He started to pump his hips a little more frantically, and I felt his breathing get shorter and heavier. I wrapped my legs around his hips and dug my heels into him, pulling him to me with each thrust.

I was so into it I could feel myself getting more and more heated, I couldn't think, and I just let the words flow, my voice shaken from the movement of my body against his. "Mmm fuck, yess, please, cum for me.... cum for me baby. Cum for me. You fuck your big sister's little pussy so good with that giant dick... I never want it to stop. Oooh fill me PLEASE, I want you to flood me, I want you to fuck a baby into me, I want-" I gasped when I realized what I had said and, if I could have, I probably would have slapped a hand to my mouth in shock. But I was quickly distracted by his immediate reaction to my mouth shooting off.

"Oh holy fuck--- Bee! Oh my god! I'm gonna fucking cum!!" He slowed his pace a little bit, pounding into me more forcefully and deliberately.

"Yessssss, do it, cum for meeee!" I whined, sounding unexpectedly porny and feminine. His body jerked in response, and on his next thrust, he held himself as deep as he could and I winced in slight pain as I felt him bottoming out against my cervix. Then his cock flexed inside of me, expanding before I felt that amazing heat start to spread from him again, and I started to cum as well. He seized as his cock expanded again and more of that heat poured into me, and then he pulled his hips back and thrust against me a few more times, pumping more of his cum each time our hips crashed into each other before he held himself inside of me again as my walls flared and worked him over, continuing to pull as much of his seed from him as his body was willing to give. When I felt his orgasm wane, and my body in turn stopped tensing, I let my legs fall from his hips, my extremities feeling boneless and limp as I panted and caught my breath. He winced as he extricated his likely sensitive cock from me, before collapsing on his side next to me.

"Wow..." he sighed.

"Yeah, 'wow' is right." I agreed.

"I'm sorry, I feel like I got carried away, are you okay?"

"Yeah, no I'm very, very good. That was incredible. Thank you." I almost whispered, my voice raspy and my throat dry. Then I remembered what I'd said at the end. "I'm... um... I'm sorry if I got a little carried away too, some of that stuff I said-"

"No, it was... it was really hot." He quickly replied, looking at me sincerely.

I could feel myself blush in response. I still felt like I couldn't move, and in the midst of the after-ache I felt in my hips, I could still feel his lingering heat in my core. Fuck, that shouldn't be as hot for me as it is. "Can you... do me a favor, please?" I asked, sweetly.

"What's up?"

"Can you run and get me some water?"

"Of course. Let me clean up, just a second." He slowly rolled out of bed, and I watched as he held his still semi hard dick, and padded out of the room to his bathroom. I heard his sink running and I stared at the ceiling as I measured my breathing and straightened out my legs. With my left hand, I reached between my legs and gently stirred my pussy, hissing softly at how sensitive I felt. I licked my fingers clean draped my arm over my forehead, closing my eyes and letting myself relax a little.

I heard my brother returning and opened my eyes a little just in time to see him stop in his tracks in my doorway. "God that's an incredible sight." He said softly.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes. "What? A freshly fucked girl on the bed, still flushed and sweaty while your cum sits inside her?" I rattled off.

"That's definitely part of it." He laughed, before closing the distance between us and offering me a glass of water.

"Thank you." I mumbled, sitting up slightly and taking it from him, drinking half of it immediately.

"Are you okay?" He asked, sitting down next to me. His cock was hard again, and I didn't fail to notice him quickly glance between my legs.

"I'm okay. I don't think I've ever been fucked like that though. It was REALLY good. But... I definitely can't go again if that's what you were wondering."

He looked down at his hard on. "Oh, yeah sorry, I can't help it seeing you like this." Admittedly, that made my heart flutter and my insides ache again. But I could barely move.

"Why don't you come over here and lay down, and I'll take care of you." I offered, softly.

"Bee, you don't have to do anything, that was way more than enough. I promise I'm okay. I have to go soon anyway." He started to protest.

I reached back and fluffed up my pillow before laying back on it and caressing my boobs with my hands. I looked at him expectantly. "Are you sure I can't do anything for you before you go?"

He groaned and checked the time on my phone. "Okay, but... only because you said you needed help with those." He said, gesturing toward my chest. I rocked my shoulders playfully to make them sway. He walked around the bed and crawled to me, laying across it and over my ribs before leaning over and taking my left breast to his lips.

"Hmmmm" I hummed peacefully. I could have fallen asleep again to the feeling of closeness, and the warmth that spreads through me when he nurses from me. I was feeling exhausted and achey as it was after the thorough fucking he'd just given me. He didn't tease me with his tongue, I think he could sense I was too tired to get horny again, instead he just drank from me. I lazily dragged my fingertips up and down his side, slowly falling into that nurturing instinct that washes over me when we do this, until the back of my hand bumped into his hard on. My eyes opened up again and I instinctively wrapped my hand around his shaft, slowly stroking him.

He moaned against me, and moved up slightly so he could reach my other breast. It gave me a better angle to pump him, so I slowly but firmly did so, occasionally teasing his head by turning my fist, twisting my fingertips, and causing his dick to tense as I neared the very tip. Every once in a while he would moan or his breath would catch as he continued to suckle from me. I found a steady rhythm and did my best to hold it despite how tired I was, and the fact that I wasn't using my dominant hand.

Before long he had successfully emptied me, he gave my nipples gentle kisses to finish before looking at me.

I smiled warmly and couldn't help letting out a soft "I love you..."

He moved up to meet my face and kissed me gently. "I love you too."

I squeezed his cock slightly. "Is there anything else you need before you have to go?" I cocked an eyebrow at him as I let go of him and held my boobs at the ready, offering myself to him.

"Oh fuck..." he breathed, before shifting to straddle my ribs, resting his cock against my chest. I gently pushed my boobs together, making them bump against each other a few times, beating the sides of his shaft.

"I need to suck it first, to get you lubed up a little." And at that suggestion, he scooted forward slightly. I licked up the bottom of his shaft, making my tongue into a firm point as I reached the underside of his head and teased around it. I was a little disappointed he'd cleaned himself so thoroughly after the sex, because I couldn't taste myself on him, just a hint of soap and his precum. I gripped him with my right hand and used my thumb to rub his arousal all around his head, getting my palm nice and slick with it. I pumped his shaft, spreading his precum further before opening my mouth wide and taking his head in.

He exhaled heavily, and I let my tongue dance around his head before trying to bob on him and get him wet with my saliva. After releasing him with an unexpectedly wet 'pop', I pumped him a few times with my fist, getting a good mix of his arousal and my saliva to work over him and coat the first few inches of him.

"Are you ready?" I asked, taking hold of my breasts again. He nodded in response and took his position again, straddling me and laying his length up my chest. I trapped him between my boobs and pushed the butt of my palms into the sides of my boobs, gripping them firmly before pumping him. Watching intently as his cock fucked through my pale cleavage. I changed the pace a few times, and alternated moving my breasts out of sync to keep it interesting for him.

"Fuck... I wish I didn't have to go to class." He muttered, possibly to himself.