Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, I wish I didn't have to go out of town."

"I want to be inside you again..."

I felt my skin tingle hearing him say that. Any other time I would have been sitting in a puddle, but I just wasn't ready. "I know, baby... but I think you may have worn me out for a bit. I guess you'll have to settle for my dumb ol' boobs and mouth." I said sarcastically.

He laughed, "I didn't mean it like that, I just... that was really hot earlier, I didn't want it to end."

"Mmm I know.... what did you like about it?" I urged while I started to pump him harder.

"I don't know... all of it? God you just feel so amazing. It's kind of scary entering you. You feel so tight I'm afraid I'll hurt you... even though we'd already done it last night, I was still worried I wouldn't fit."

"Honestly you barely do. It's a little terrifying for me too."

"And the way you said to just use you... I... I was so torn. But once I started I couldn't stop, I just-"

"You didn't hold back. That was exactly what I wanted from you." I finished.

"Yeah. And fuck... all the stuff you were saying... it was the hottest thing I've ever heard."

I felt my face burning up just remembering what I'd said. "I was worried I'd gone too far with that." I admitted.

"Not at all, it was amazing. So perfectly sexy... like everything you do..."

I felt like I blushed harder if possible, and I didn't know how to respond, I just smiled up at him while I worked him over with my tits. It was quiet for a little bit, just the slick sound of my boobs gliding over him filling the space for a few seconds.

"So... how does it feel? Not being a virgin anymore?" I asked, breaking the silence.

He smiled, this cute kind of embarrassed smile, and it made me wish I had the strength to pin him down and mount him in that moment. Instead I urged my head toward him, and he hunched over to kiss me.

"It feels so much better than I'd imagined." He said warmly as he broke the kiss.

I smiled weakly, but felt a little pebble of insecurity rattling around in the pit of my stomach. "And it's okay? That it was with me?"

"I never in a million years would have thought it would happen, not like this. I still don't really believe it, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was amazing, and I feel like probably the best first time experience I could have ever had. And likely the best second time too."

I smiled, "I'm glad. I'm really honored I could be your first. And that you were the first to cum inside me."

"Fuck... I still can't believe you let me do that, it's so hot- especially the way you- when you ask for it the way you do." His cheeks went red, and I couldn't help the urge to tease him for it.

"When I beg for you to cum? You like that? The way I beg you to cum inside me, nice and deep? To just let it all go?"

He started breathing harder. "I love it..." he mumbled.

I craned my neck so I could tease his tip with my tongue a little bit before pumping him a little faster with my boobs, reveling in the way he moaned in response. "And what about when I begged you to fuck a baby into me?"

He immediately exhaled heavily and moaned. "Fuh-...fuck!"

"Mmmm oh my god, that's so bad..." I cooed breathily. It was really turning me on. "How close are you?"

He leaned forward and steadied himself on top of my headboard. "I'm close."

"Mouth or tits?" I asked without slowing as I pumped him firmly.

"Uh... Ummm mouth!!" He groaned, sounding almost panicked.

"Good choice." Really I just wanted to avoid the mess for now, so I let go of my boobs and grabbed his ass, urging him forward so I could take him into my mouth. I wouldn't be able to get him in my throat at this angle, even if I COULD fit him, but I took as much as I could and pumped his shaft with my right hand. I felt his head rub against my tongue and I hummed in delight. Evidently, the vibration pushed him over the edge, and he moaned, I could see his abs tighten, so I found a more deliberate speed to fuck my face against him. Suddenly his cock twitched and got a little thicker, and I felt him burst against my tongue. I did my best to swallow rapidly as each shot of cum painted my tongue. But I wanted to savor the taste of him, and eventually he filled my mouth enough that I had to swallow again.

I was surprised at how much he came despite having just released what seemed like a considerable amount in me less than a half hour ago. I kept working him as best as I could until he pulled his hips back and made an almost panicked sound that let me know he was too sensitive. He lifted his leg over me and rolled onto his back, and I swallowed the last of him before licking my lips and wiping my mouth.

"Wow, good to know having sex doesn't ruin the other stuff... thank you."

"Anytime! Thanks for helping me with my milk!"

"Oh, definitely, anytime." He laughed, before rolling over and kissing me. "I'm sorry to rush out on you, but I need to go shower and get to class. I probably won't see you before you leave. Have a safe trip, I love you, text me when you land."

"Bye, I love you! I will!" I said back before he stood up from the bed. He started to make his way out of the room before stopping to look back. His eyes quickly traveled over me. He shook his head and smiled before finishing making his way to his bathroom.

I checked my phone to make sure my flight was still on time, and carefully rolled over, cupping my crotch. I planted my feet on the floor and stood on shaky legs as I made my way into my bathroom to pee. Oh my god... walking hurt. My groin was so sore, and my thighs ached intensely with each step. I winced as I eased myself to sit on the toilet. After cleaning up a little bit, I quickly repacked my suitcase while I drew a hot bath. I figured maybe that would help with the soreness as I slowly lowered myself into the water. It helped enough to get me through the day, and I finished preparing for my trip and made my flight.

When I landed, I realized the soreness was back almost tenfold. I couldn't wait to get to my hotel room and lay down. I texted him to let him know I'd made it there safely, and asked if he could wash my sheets when he got home. I have a hotel room to myself this time at least, but oh my god... my legs and crotch are killing me. I had to walk and get a coworker to accompany me down the street to a corner store to get some pain medication. Now I'm just waiting for it to kick in so I can fall asleep.

--------------------------------

Thursday, August 29th 2019

I came home very early this morning, my brother was still asleep. My thighs and crotch were still pretty achey, but at least it was easier to walk. I wasn't completely tired so I quickly unpacked and sorted by clean and dirty clothes, before flopping down on my bed and enjoying the clean sheets my brother had placed for me. Then I passed right the fuck out.

When I woke up, my brother was already home, it was like 2pm. And I could hear him typing at his computer. I rolled out of bed and threw on a big t-shirt, tied my hair into a loose ponytail and opened my door to go to him. I wasn't trying to be quiet or anything, but he didn't seem to notice as I padded into his room until I let myself fall backward into his bed.

"JESUS SHIT!" He startled. Actually startling me in turn. "When did you get home??! You were supposed to text me when you got home!"

"I'm sorry! I was super tired when I got home." I know, I know, a bit of a lie. Truthfully, I just forgot to do it. "I fell asleep as soon as I saw the bed."

"It's okay, you just scared the shit out of me." He admitted, slumping down in his desk chair.

"I wasn't trying to sneak up on you, I thought I was being loud. You just seemed really concentrated on whatever you've got going on there."

He sighed. "Yeah, I turned in a big presentation, and somehow there's an entire chapter missing. I swear I printed it and had it in the binder I turned in, but it wasn't there so I failed. And now I can't even find the chapter in my files."

He looked really stressed, and was clicking around in his files. "And you checked your flash drive, google drive, all of that?"

"Mmhm"

"Did you email it to yourself? You used to do that in high school, do you still do that?"

He got quiet, and checked his phone. "Oh thank god. Thank you." He opened the file on his computer and started printing it. "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straight. I don't know why I can't find it saved anywhere else though."

"It's okay! I'm just glad I could help, and that you found it."

He grabbed the papers and inserted the chapter in his presentation binder where it was supposed to go. "I'm really sorry, I'm happy you made it home safe, but I have to run this up to school and get it turned in by 4. I'll be right back." He quickly gathered his things and rushed out of the apartment before I could say anything, so I basically shrugged my shoulders and chilled out on his bed. It seemed like he had just cleaned his bedding as well.

I woke up to the feeling of him sitting on the bed by my legs. I hadn't even realized I'd fallen back asleep.

"Wow, it's not every day I come home to a stunning girl in my bed like this." He joked.

I smiled and yawned, stretching my arms over my head. "What time is it?"

"It's a little after 5. Sorry I rushed out on you like that."

"It's okay. Was everything okay with your project?" I asked, leaving my arms draped above my head.

"Yeah, it should be. How was your trip?"

"It was fine. Honestly I didn't even have to do much, and not a whole lot of the stuff we presented was specific to MY job. It was hell standing and walking around so much though."

"Are you alright?" He asked earnestly.

"Yeah... I just... I think we need to be... more careful with me? I really loved how it was last time, don't get me wrong, but I think we'll have to save that for every once in a while, if that's okay. You're a lot for me to take, and I think... my appetite was more accommodating than my body, if that makes sense."

His brow raised as he realized what I was saying, he was quiet for a bit but nodded in understanding. "Of course that's okay. The last thing I want to do is hurt you, especially with how loving and generous you've been to me. Are you okay now though?" He asked, while placing his hand on my thigh, causing me to jump slightly.

"Um, I'm still a little sore. Physically I'm not ready to have sex again, if that's what you were wondering. As much as I'd love to." I admitted.

He gave me a cocked smile. "I mean, I wasn't SPECIFICALLY wondering that, but good to know you're not completely against the idea-"

"Oh no, I definitely want you again, I just need to give myself a bit more time to recover."

He nodded. "I love you. I missed you. I felt bad not getting to spend more time with you before you left, especially after all of that."

I sat up and stretched again. "It's okay. It was a shorter trip anyway. I missed you too though." We sat quietly for a little bit, and then he stood from his bed.

"Well, I want to change into more comfortable pants. You're welcome to stay if you want." He said as he unbuttoned his jeans.

I moved so I was laying on my stomach, with my legs up and waving behind me as I rested my chin in my hands and watched him undress with playful attentiveness. He laughed at me as he stepped out of his jeans, and I couldn't help noticing he looked achingly hard in his underwear. "Come here..." I beckoned, my voice coming out unexpectedly husky.

He stepped toward me until his hips were just in front of my face. "Like this?"

"Mmhm." I hummed as I tugged his waistband down. His cock sprang free and practically punched me in the nose. "Ow, fuck!" I rubbed my nose, and pushed his dick aside so I could have a little space.

"Are you okay?" He asked, struggling not to laugh and failing hard.

"Yeah... it just. It surprised me more than it hurt." I crinkled my nose a little and wriggled it as if checking to make sure it was still in place, and then I reached to aim him back at me. He was already throbbing and there was a drop of pre-cum threatening to drip from him. I collected it with my finger, and gingerly sucked it clean. "Mmm, I love how hard you get for me..."

"Well, I guess that's good... because I can't help it." He muttered.

I leaned on my left elbow and gripped him with my right hand, giving him a few pumps. I was about to take his head into my mouth when he spoke up.

"A-actually... Can we hold off on this?" He said, not sounding terribly confident.

I looked up at him confused. "Uh, yeah, sure?" And then I gestured to his still throbbing cock, looking ready to burst. "Can YOU hold off on this?"

He laughed, "Yeah, I think so. I just... I ignored the urge to jack off every time I thought about you while you were gone, and... I'd kind of like to hold out until we can... enjoy each other again."

For some reason all of this turned me on immensely. The thought of him wanting to touch himself when he thought of me, him basically saying he wanted to save up so he could.... fuck. Oh but I was going to have so much fun teasing him if he was serious about this. I sat up on my knees in front of him, and turned around, letting my shirt ride up over my ass as I rested on my elbows, keeping my back straight and tilting my hips so I could aim my butt at him as I bent over. I looked back over my shoulder. "So... you sure you don't want me to help you cum?"

He shifted his weight from foot to foot, and ran his hands through his hair, biting his lip as he looked me over. "Ughhh oh my god, Bee. I-.... No!! I'm sure. Not unless I can have what you're offering here." He said, as he pulled the waistband of his underwear back over his cock, shuddering as he did so. God that couldn't possibly be comfortable for him, just looking at the way it forced him to curve just to stay contained.

I rolled over to sit on the side of my hip. "Okay, well, if you change your mind, you know I'm always here, and I'll take very good care of you." I don't know what my deal was, I knew I wasn't ready to have sex again, but I could barely stop myself from laying it on thick.

"I know, thank you." He said softly, finally putting on some sleep pants. I snapped myself out of my attempts to tease him and scooted over so he could sit next to me on his bed.

"Well, I'm feeling... really full. Do you want some milk at least?" I offered as sincerely as I could. I wanted him to know I wasn't intending on teasing him anymore.

"Hell yes!" He quickly responded.

"Okay, sit up over here." I directed, pointing to the head of his bed. He quickly scooted over, propping up his pillows and sitting up against the headboard with his legs straight in front of him.

"Like this?"

"Mmm." I crawled over his legs up his body until I could brace myself on his shoulders as I sat up, letting my hips come to rest on his lap. I could feel his head under me, pulsing. It made me ache to take him inside of me, but that ache failed to overpower the soreness I was still feeling. He held my hips, letting his fingertips come to rest on the curve of my ass while I grabbed the bottom of my giant t-shirt and pulled it over my head. I could feel my boobs swaying against each other as I roughly balled the shirt up and tossed it on his floor, before reaching to my face to brush the hair out of the way and let it fall to my back. Now only in my panties, I settled and turned my attention back to him. He bent his legs, picking his knees up, and forcing me to slide forward and rise until I was right against him, my boobs smushing against his face before I leaned back a little to right myself.

"Hi." I said awkwardly, looking down slightly at him, our faces inches from each other.

"Hi." He said back, smiling cutely. It made me feel warm and I couldn't help returning the smile. I hunched over and leaned slightly as I planted my lips against his. He moaned softly, and I nipped his bottom lip playfully. I felt him throb firmly, just once, against my own building heat, and I figured I shouldn't start any fires I wasn't prepared to put out, so I broke the kiss.

We both looked down at my breasts. They ached, but it was with a combination of wanting attention and being very full. The firmness was causing some veins to push toward the surface of my skin, becoming faintly visible along the upper swell of my boobs.

"You don't have to drink all of it if you don't want." I offered with a little uncertainty.

"If you can take all of me, I can certainly take all of you." He said, his voice low and serious, turning what could have been a really cheesy line into something that sent a chill up my back and made my skin tingle. I bit my lip and gripped the headboard behind him, so I could lean forward and bring myself to his lips. He latched on without hesitation, and I sighed at the heat and the incredible sensation of him quickly triggering my let-down reflex. I shuddered as the tingles radiated through my chest, and I closed my eyes, fighting the urge to grind my hips against him. I could control myself.

Instead I let go and let myself melt against him. He didn't tease me with his tongue, or purposefully make me cum, but as he switched breasts, I couldn't help gasp as a spark went right between my legs, causing me to tense and let a small orgasm wash over me. I bit my lip as I tried my best to quietly ride it out, but a small squeak escaped me, and I couldn't control the rhythmic spasms in my core. He let go of my breast and urged me back a little.

"Was that too much?" He asked.

I opened my eyes and looked down to answer him. "No- not at all-- oh my god?" I got sidetracked as I noticed the milk on the side of his face, and the wet drops all down his shirt. "Oh my god, I'm making a mess! I'm so sorry..." I whispered, embarrassed.

He looked down and smiled. "It's okay, I definitely don't mind."

"Well, let's get this shirt off of you at least, we'll have to wash it quickly though." I tugged it off of him and balled it before throwing it onto mine.

He immediately pulled me back to his lips and he returned to the original breast. I hummed in contentment, and forgot all about being embarrassed. My hands cradling his head to me, leafing through his hair as a warmth took over me, and I felt that nurturing satisfaction course through me. He kept running his hands over the curve of my ass, up to my waist, and back down to where my cheeks turned into my thighs. It made my skin feel numb after a while, but it was oddly soothing.

He switched breasts again after what felt like a good while, and managed to bring me to another small orgasm without even trying. My hips started to rock all on their own as I tried to ignore the sensation of my pussy flaring between my legs as my kegels tensed. I leaned back slightly so he could unlatch, and I could look at him for a second and focus on something else. There were streaks of milk all down his cheeks, and all down his chest and stomach where I had been steadily dripping. I glanced down and could see the beads of milk forming at my left nipple, but my right, which he had just unlatched from, was in full on auto spray. Three gentle arcs trickling from me and onto his chest.

"That is... so fucking sexy." He uttered in disbelief, and I felt my face flush. Seeing him enjoying my milk like this, seeing the effects it was having on us... I don't even know how to explain it, but it made my heart burst with warmth and the overwhelming desire to just.... to take care of him in every way imaginable. To make him happy. I smiled and leaned down to kiss him hard. My face almost crashing against his, my nose flattening against his cheek as I tilted my hips and slid them back slightly to let my back straighten and my hands rest flat on his chest. I felt my boobs flatten against the backs of my hands, getting wet with my still leaking milk as we kissed. I ran my tongue along my lips and felt his lips part, and instinctively I teased his lips with my tongue, until I felt his against mine, and I closed my lips gently over the tip of his tongue, sucking just a little bit before returning to a more chaste kiss.