Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually he hooked his arms under my knees, so my legs hung over his shoulders, giving him a more intense angle as he essentially folded me in half and pounded against me. I could really feel his balls hitting against me at the end of each stroke, and it was almost like a threat of what he was going to do to me. Or a promise. I let go of my boobs and clenched my eyes shut as I gripped my bedspread tight and let myself be more vocal. "Unh-unh- ahh- you fill me so fucking good.... unh- god fucking damn I love your cock-"

"Mm yeah, I can't believe how good your pussy feels... fuck.... I love it. Fuck, oh my god, Bee!" He grunted between thrusts, matching my enthusiasm.

"Yeah?"

"Mmm. Hmm. God, I want to cum inside you so bad!"

Oh god that fucking sent chills up my spine. I could feel myself getting close just at the thought. "Do it. Fill me. I want it. I want you to flood my pretty little pussy-"

"Ohhh god-" he groaned at my words.

"Give me every drop- please. I'll keep it safe, I want to keep your cum safe inside me, where it belongs..." (I... have no idea where that came from or if that's even hot but I was so far beyond thinking at this point.)

"Fuck, Bee..."

"Please? I need it... I need you to cum for me-- I want your b-- Fuck! Br-breed me!!" I cried, and felt my skin get hot as I realized what I'd said, but before I could think about it too hard, he dropped my legs from his shoulders. My heels hit the mattress and I immediately wrapped my legs around his hips again, thoughtlessly pulling him into me.

"Fuckk- I'm gonna cum!!" He groaned heavily as he sat up straight and grabbed my tits, squeezing them hard. He gave me a few rough, violent thrusts before he bottomed out in me and held himself there. I dug my heels into his lower back and moaned as I felt myself reach my peak, my walls starting to clutch at him, squeezing down on him. It made it so much more intense when I felt his cock swell in me before he burst. Sudden heat pouring into me as he flooded me with pulse after pulse. He moaned and I felt his hips spasm against me, I arched my back, pushing my tits against his hands, and then I literally feel like I may have blacked out.

The next thing I remember is wincing from how sensitive I felt as he tried languidly to thrust into me again. I could feel the warmth of his cum in me even as he slowly pulled out of me. I made a discontented whine of complaint at how empty I felt, and draped my arm across my forehead, my entire body limp.

"Oh my god I don't want to move." I groaned, looking over to see him on his back, catching his breath.

"I'm sorry if I got carried away at the end..."

"No, it's totally fine. I liked the intensity at the end, it made it so... intense... when we came." Clearly my brain hadn't recovered.

"God my legs." He sighed.

"YOUR legs? Try fitting a baseball bat between them."

"Try walking around with one attached to you."

I started to retort but couldn't think of a comeback, instead we both laughed, a necessary decompression after everything.

We enjoyed each other's company in silence for a bit, I waited until I stopped feeling my pulse in my temples, and then I spoke up. "That was... so good. Thank you."

"Yeah... thank YOU."

I could feel myself wanting to fall asleep, and decided to take a quick shower to clean up and maybe wake myself up a little. I got up, cupping my pussy while I gathered my clothes, and went to start the shower. I let him stay on the bed recuperating so he could shower after me, and while I waited for the water to reach the optimal temperature, I felt a weird sensation. I looked down between my legs, and saw his cum running down my thigh. It was a little exciting to see... like he'd marked my body or something, I don't know.

When I finished with my shower, I did my skin care stuff and returned to bed, wearing a tank top and fresh panties. He finished his shower not long afterward and came to say goodnight, standing in my doorway. It felt... weirdly distant after what we'd done tonight, and it made me feel a sort of sadness.

"Will you stay with me?" I asked, rather than saying 'goodnight' in return. He seemed confused for a split second before responding.

"If you want me to."

"I do... please?"

He came over to the side of the bed, to my left, and I scooted over to the right side to make room for him. He got under the covers with me, and we talked for a bit, about a lot of things, dumb things, shows, games, celebrities we'd fuck, how dumb dogs look when they try to walk with little socks on their feet. He ended up finishing draining my breasts while I struggled to keep my eyes open, and when he was done I made him go brush his teeth so his breath wouldn't smell like my pussy and milk in the morning. He held me until I fell asleep, and I slept like a fucking baby apparently because he was already gone when I woke up. It's like 2pm already and I've been typing away at my phone for a few hours. I can already tell it's going to hurt to walk when I try to roll out of bed.

-----------------------------

Okay, I'm pretty sure this is the longest post to date. I know the wait was long, and hopefully, again, worth it. I wasn't sure how to approach continuing after the last post because I figured... Well, I don't think things will escalate much from that point on. But if you all aren't bored with all of this then I definitely do intend to keep sharing what I can, when I can.

Again, please try not to reply to these comments continuing the post, and make sure to upvote the main post and not just these comments! Thank you all for being so good to me, I love you, and I'll see you in the comments. 😘"

EDIT: I've had a few comments and messages mentioning that I should stop being so self conscious about the wait between chapters. I just wanted to clarify those intro and outros are from when these were originally posted. At that time I was going from updating every week or so to every 3-6 months. So the waits were a lot longer than here. If you're reading here, you won't have a wait like that until after Chapter 19.