Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked frazzled when I broke the kiss so we could get some air, and I quickly scooted up in his lap again, so my tits could be back in reach. I leaned forward and he quickly latched on to my still spraying right nipple to catch the flow. After a little bit, I managed to calm myself enough to relax some and savor it. I fell into a zoned out state of just slow breathing and letting him drain me, so it was somewhat jarring when he had finished switching back and forth, and smacked his lips in satisfaction.

"I didn't think I was going to empty you like that, that went by so fast." He said.

I looked down and saw the mess of little milk splatters on his torso, noting how, while my boobs didn't look much smaller, they definitely didn't feel nearly as heavy for my shoulders. I absentmindedly rubbed my nipples with my fingertips, they were still a little tender to the touch, but the ache was sated.

"Wow, I actually didn't expect you to drink it all either." I admitted. "Thank you, I really appreciate how much you enjoy doing this with me."

He smiled and then gently urged me off of him so he could get up. "Uhh... can you get me like... a paper towel or something please?"

I laughed and held my boobs to my chest as I briskly made my way into the kitchen, pulling two paper towels, and making one of them damp at the sink. I returned to him and helped wipe him down, cleaning the mess I'd made from his body. It was... weirdly erotic, and I had to admit I could feel myself stir between my legs again. But I chose to ignore it, still basking in the warm afterglow of getting to nurse him.

"You know what, I'm going to take a quick shower actually." He said, getting up from his bed. I noticed a few errant wet spots on his comforter and started to bunch it up to put in the wash as he kicked off his pants. I did my best to avoid looking at his cock and getting myself worked up, but I did stop him before he went to the bathroom.

"What do you want to do for dinner? I hadn't eaten before my flight." I realized.

"Umm.... actually, I'm pretty full after all that." He said, as his cheeks quickly reddened.

"Oh... wow." I felt a strange sense of satisfaction at that. At actually providing him with a full meal's worth of milk. I was proud of myself for feeding him. Maybe that sounds weird, because up until now I feel like it's always been more about the intimacy and maybe the occasional craving he'd get for my milk. But today I had actually provided enough to completely sate his hunger. All by myself... my body had made all of that for him... and he enjoyed every drop. Thoughts like that ran through my head as I loaded the washer with the milk soaked laundry, ready to start as soon as he'd finished his shower.

Eventually I stopped overthinking the whole thing, stopped obsessing over the feeling it had given me, and I remembered the sealed copy of Control I had waiting on the kitchen counter. I opened it and put it in the PS4 so it could install and update, and I went back into his bedroom to pick my shirt up off the floor. I made myself a quick vegetable stir fry for dinner, and when he finished his shower, I started the washer. By the time he was comfortable and sitting on the couch, and I'd finished washing my dishes, the game was ready to go and I started a new file. We played for a good while until the performance issues got to be a bit too cumbersome, so I'm holding off on continuing until it gets patched.

The rest of the evening was very chill, but I ended up getting sleepy a little early. I fell asleep curled up in the corner on the couch, and woke up with a blanket on me, immediately offended that my brother was watching Coco while I was asleep. He apologized, and offered to restart it, but I chose to just finish watching with him before going to bed. Once I brushed my teeth and everything, I found myself annoyingly awake... so I was able to write most of this entry straight as opposed to just the quick notes.

----------------------------------

Saturday, September 7th 2019

Last weekend I was a little busy. The club I sing at is finished with the remodel, and I came in over the weekend to help them recalibrate the sound system to balance with the slightly altered acoustics. I also used the opportunity to rehearse and get some practice in before tonight's grand re-opening. I hadn't done much singing over the brief break. My brother had to redo his presentation from scratch because the professor was, honestly?, being kind of a dick despite how good he's done on all of his other assignments in that class. So he was also busy most of the weekend and clearly under some stress. He nursed from me a little during his breaks but I ended up finishing the job before bed time. Which is totally okay, I don't expect him to have the appetite to empty me every time.

Work kept me exceedingly busy as well, finally back after Gamescom and everything. I buried myself in my work as soon as I had the opportunity too, and ended up working some late hours because I really wanted to get ahead on some stuff for later this month.

My performance went well at the grand reopening though, I did something new and wore a modest corset (which was murder on my tits even while they were empty but they looked very intense), with stockings and garters, and a long sheer costume robe, specifically while I performed When You're Good to Mama, from Chicago. It went over very well, and was about as risqué as I think we're legally allowed to be (and as much as I'm comfortable with). I've dabbled in slightly burlesque numbers once it gets to be past 1am in the past. But this was a one time special occasion for the reopening.

Near the end of the number, I shrugged the robe from my shoulders and let it pool on the floor before stepping out of it and playfully toying with the trumpet player by tugging on his tie. Leaning back on him as I finished singing. Amidst the applause one voice rose above the din and caught my attention. Oh god...

I moved out of the way of the spotlight so I could squint out to the back of the space, and saw that, tucked away in a dim corner was a large party. I felt the color drain from my face as I realized it was Kelly, Ken, Sarah, Steven, Monica, and even Rick and Rachel. What the fuck. I wasn't mad, I guess. But I wish I'd known ahead of time they were coming. Somehow I was less embarrassed doing that last number in a room full of strangers than I was knowing now that a bunch of my friends had also watched. Literally the one time I did something like THIS and it was the ONE time they decided to show up out of the blue.

I had a little bit of time to change before my closing number for the night, so while the band jammed for a little bit, I collected my robe and held it shut as I came out from backstage and made my way over to their table. Monica scooted over so I could sit next to her on the booth. They all cheerily said hi and complimented my performance before I finally spoke.

"What the hell guys? What are you doing here?" I asked, worried that I sounded panicked.

Rachel spoke up first. "It's kind of a- well, I had gotten an email with a bunch of coupons for 'nightlife activities' in the area and saw the ad for the reopening here, and saw a familiar name listed as part of the headlining musical act. I was chatting with Monica about it and joked that I wouldn't be surprised if that was you because I remembered how good you were at karaoke, and Monica was like 'yeah that IS her we found out about it not long ago and went to see her once, you guys should go!' So I talked to Rick about it and then it kind of turned into this group thing to surprise you!" Everyone nodded in agreement. I felt touched but was still a little embarrassed at what I was wearing.

"Well, it was a hell of a night to come watch." I muttered. "But thank you guys, I love you" Monica and Kelly hugged me, Monica making sure to pinch my butt slightly. I quickly swatted her hand away.

"You were... a fucking smoke show up there for that last song." Ken commented. Rick nodded emphatically and Steven chimed in with "Right?"

"I think we all want to be good to Mama after that." Monica added.

I felt myself blush before I excused myself to go change and do my last song to close out the night. Once I'd gotten dressed again in my casual clothes, I joined them outside the club where we stood and talked for a good while. Kelly mentioned they'd been wanting to have another pool party, at least one more while the weather was still good, and Monica commented that the hot tub was always an option for skinny dipping even if it got too cold for the pool. Everyone who HADN'T been there the last time things got heated in the hot tub laughed awkwardly with us, and I prayed that no one would, or had filled them in. Eventually we went our separate ways, promising to hang out again soon, and Monica mentioned bringing my brother along when I noted I needed to get home to him.

When I came home I was very horny. I think the rush of essentially being in lingerie in front of my friends had caught up to me. But when I came into the apartment, my brother was passed out at his desk. I gently woke him to help him move to his bed, where he vented about how much work he still had to do by Monday. He refused to go to sleep and instead wanted to work, so I gave him his space and took a bath. I felt bad because I knew he was still pent up, and I chose not to touch myself that night before relaxing in bed and watching some YouTube as I took my notes down for this entry.

----------------------------------

Tuesday, September 17 2019

My brother hadn't had a chance to cum for almost three weeks now. And I had been trying my best to hold out as well, but while I was able to go without SEX for several YEARS, I don't think I'd actually gone more than a few days without having my hand between my legs... well... since ever. I had only been milking, and maybe once or twice during this span, feeding him. So I was starting to get a little antsy just waiting for him to have a good enough break in his class work that I could get a little more and it wouldn't be too distracting for him. Between my long work days and all the time he was spending at school, we hadn't seen much of each other. It had gotten to the point where I was making him breakfast before I left for work, and he was leaving me dinner for when I came back, on the occasional night when the catered dinner at work doesn't have good options for me.

So when I came home from work today, at a relatively normal time, I was excited that I might get to spend some time with him. I took off everything but my panties, found my little green apron, and started working on some brownies. While I was mixing the batter I noticed how rough the material of the apron felt against my nipples. God I really needed him to be up for it when he got home. I put the brownies in the oven, and set the timer, before turning to wash the dishes in the sink. By the time he came home, I was taking the brownies out and setting them on the stovetop to cool. I didn't even hear the key in the door before he came in, startling me.

"Jesus- Hi!" I said enthusiastically, as I washed my hands and dried them.

"Hey." He mumbled, sounding a little solemn. He hadn't even looked at me, he was buried in his phone.

"Is everything okay?"

He sighed heavily. "My fucking professor..." he started, in his messenger bag for something. "So, he gave me an F for this big research project I had to do, because another student chose the same subject."

"What? Did he fail the other person too?"

"Yeah, but the annoying part is that we turned in proposals like a week and a half ago. If he had a problem with us having the same subject, he could have said something THEN instead of making us BOTH waste our time."

"Yeah, that's such crap! So that's it then? He's not even letting you appeal?" I asked, starting to feel a little underdressed.

"Well, he let us both choose another subject, but now we have until Friday to turn in this entirely redone project."

"Oh my god. Is this the same guy that made you redo that presentation?"

"YUP." He snapped. "I am so sick of this guy."

"Ugh. I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, I just... I need to get started on it, I'm sorry." He said as he zipped up his backpack and went to his room, still without giving me even a glance.

I followed him to his room, stopping the door before he could shut it. He had plopped down in his desk chair and was waking his PC. "Hey..." I said softly. "Can I come in?"

He was clicking around on his computer, but still managed to give a sort of hum of affirmation. I walked in and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Before you get too deep into this, I just wanted to see you for a bit, and make sure you're doing okay..." I said as sincerely as I could.

He spoke as he turned his chair toward me. "I know... I'm sorry I've just been- oh... wow." I couldn't help smiling as his expression softened from worry to some type of awe, maybe.

"It's okay, I know you've had a lot going on with school and this one douchey teacher." I said, as he gave me a once over, as if to confirm that I only had the apron on before spotting my panties.

"It's just been a stressful couple of weeks, but... I'm almost done." He lamented.

"I know." I commented sympathetically as I turned to his bed, making sure to bend over slightly for him while I acted like I was straightening his bedspread so I could sit on it. "I know you've been under a lot of stress... I just wanted to know if maybe...." I let my knees rock a little, swinging apart and together while I coyly played with a lock of my hair "maybe there was something I could do to help you feel better. Maybe relieve some stress for you."

"Oh, wow... I don't know, I don't know if my head's in the right place." He admitted, he almost sounded ashamed.

I stood and stepped over to him. "Oh, it's definitely not, but we can fix that." I said, a breathiness seeping into my words as I got closer to him. He sat back on his chair with his hands gripping the arms of it. I touched his left hand, and pulled it to my lips, kissing it gently, before holding it to my chest. "Please," I started, letting his hand fall back to the arm of his desk chair. I started working on unbuttoning his shirt, noting how my hands were steady, how different it was from the way they shook the first time I milked myself in front of him, the first time I touched him. "... just let me take care of you." I finished as I pulled his shirt off of him, not wasting a second before my hands went to work on his jeans.

"Okay." He said simply, the word barely cracking out of his throat. He lifted his hips slightly, allowing me to pull his jeans and underwear off of him in one smooth motion. I sighed when I saw his cock rapidly hardening in front of me. It was like magic before my eyes, and knowing I was inspiring it made me feel incredible. I climbed onto his lap in his chair, and yelped when my added weight caused it to tilt backward slightly. With my right arm I clutched his head to my chest, and I held my left out flat to brace against the wall until I realized the chair wasn't going to fall over. I released my smothering hold on him, and we both laughed as I blushed and brushed the hair out of my face, my attempt at being sexy interrupted by the near death experience.

I felt his cock, hot against my lower abdomen, throbbing, and I maintained eye contact with him as I gripped him firmly, and slowly rubbed along his length, making the motions of pumping him without actually doing it. I saw his chest rise and fall, and I placed my left hand flat in the middle of it. I felt like I could feel his heartbeat, and in that moment I really found myself wanting to just press my ear to his chest and listen; to hear how his heart raced for me. To hear how hard it pumped to keep his cock hard for me. I felt my own breathing increasing rapidly, and I looked at him.

"I know how badly you need this right now, so just let me-"

"You." He interrupted, stopping my train of thought. He just looked at me with sincerity, and softness... and something else I couldn't identify.

"-take... car-... what?" I asked.

"Y-- How badly I need YOU.... right now." He clarified. His eyes burning into mine, with unwavering intensity. I felt my stomach drop as my breaths grew shorter and more intense. Fucking sploosh... My little brother just executed an absolute panty dropper for a critical hit. Super effective. Overkill. Massive damage. It left me utterly speechless, as I studied his face, completely slack jawed, and saw how much he meant every word of it. I made a few squeaks, attempting to find words to come back with but my brain had gone completely blank.

Well, actions speak louder than words, right?

I frantically untied the apron, and threw it on the floor beside us, before cradling his face with my hands and leaning in to kiss him hard. I ground my hips into him, rubbing my clit against his root, and dragging my nipples up and down his chest a little bit, making me shudder against him.

His left hand held my ass while I nibbled his lip and reached down between us. He held me by my waist as I rose up as far as I could, grabbing his cock just behind the head, and aiming him for me. I clumsily hooked my pinky and ring finger into the crotch of my panties and tugged them aside, shoving him against my opening.

"Oooh my god you're burning up..." he said as soon as he made contact with my practically dripping slice. I made a whimpering grunt of acknowledgement and I concentrated on making sure he was lined up. As soon as his head caught on my entrance, I clapped my hand onto his shoulder to brace myself, and clenched my eyes shut as I started to lower my hips. My breath caught in my throat as I felt myself stretch over his head, that pain... that aching.... fuck... why does it have to be so. fucking. GOOD? I could feel my pelvic muscles flaring, and I had to concentrate on making myself relax to get over the bell of his head. When it finally slipped in, we both sighed and laughed a little bit at the harmony of the sound.

I took a few breaths in preparation and then let my hips start their descent. I sucked air in through my teeth when I went too low too fast, and he gripped my waist tight to keep me stable. We held there for a second, letting my body adjust to him, until I was ready to continue. I nodded and he eased his hold on me. With a little focus, I rose up slightly, feeling my lips evert and drag against his shaft before I lowered again, taking a little more of him inside. I had to fuck myself on him a little bit to help open me up inside, and then, on shaky legs, with his hands holding my ass for support, I let myself sink the rest of the way down. As I felt him brush against my sensitive spot, which at this point I'm assuming must be my g-spot, I gasped and made a pained sound of pleasure as my legs quaked and an orgasm washed over me.

I lost my concentration and dropped the rest of the way, moaning out at the sudden fullness, I'm pretty sure I heard him groan too, and then I leaned forward and nuzzled my head in his neck as I rode out my orgasm. "God, you make me feel so full." I observed as I could feel my insides twitching, struggling to adjust to him and push through the orgasm simultaneously. When it finally waned, I let out a long sigh of contentment before sitting up straight and looking at him with a warm smile on my face. But my smile was met with a look of- almost panic on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked, immediately concerned.

He gripped the cheeks of my ass hard and pulled me down to him as he thrust up into me, trying to drive a few extra millimeters into my depths. I inhaled sharply before he untensed and spoke. "I'm not going to be able to last long, Bee. I'm sorry." He looked so ashamed, and I couldn't help smiling again.