Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay. I said I wanted to take care of yo-"

"You just feel so fucking good-" he blurted, and took a measured breath.

Truthfully, I was incredibly flattered by his struggle. I mean, sometimes it can be a bit of a compliment if a guy struggles to keep from boiling over because he's overwhelmed by you. I was definitely taking it as a compliment right now. I leaned forward and kissed his neck, just behind his jaw, and then gently tugged at his earlobe with my teeth. I felt him tense inside me, which really stoked my fire, so I put my lips to his ear and softly whispered, "Just sit still, and let me get you there..."

As if in response, he exhaled, sounding like he'd been holding his breath. It made me bite my lip, reveling in the way he responded to me. I've never felt more sexy and powerful in my life. I decided to do something I had done a couple of times for my ex.

I stayed leaned against him, and tilted my hips forward a little, until I felt my clit press against him. I kept my hips as still as I could, and tensed my kegels. He inhaled suddenly through his nose, and I relaxed. I tensed again, and focused on squeezing him inside me. I hadn't done this in so long it took a while to regain control, but after a few attempts, I was able to make my pelvic muscles grip him at my entrance, and then roll the pressure up my canal, he shuddered from under me. I kept my breathing measured as I concentrated, and I kept a steady rolling pressure rippling up my canal as I tensed and untensed my pelvic floor. My ex used to say it felt like I was pulling on him from the inside, and I was hoping that, despite being out of practice, it felt somewhat similar for my brother.

I started to tense a little harder, and a little faster, about as fast as I could. And when I felt myself able to keep a rhythm, I sat up so I could see his face. He was struggling to keep his eyes open, his eyelids fluttering as if his eyes were going to roll back. "W-whoa..." he managed to grunt when we made eye contact. I felt his hips and thighs jerk suddenly, causing me to lose my rhythm. When I found it again, he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply as I continued to let my cunt work him over.

"Do you like me doing this?" I asked softly, in as soothing and calming a voice as I could.

"Mmhmm..." he exhaled unevenly.

"Are you close?"

He nodded.

"Cum for me... can you feel how much my body wants it?" I punctuated the question by tensing extra hard around him.

"Uh huh..."

"How much I want it.... how much I NEED it."

"Uh- uh huh..."

"Please cum for me... I want you to let go inside of me... so badly. Give me everything..." my voice grew softer and softer until I was whispering to him. "Fill your big sister, show her how much you love her, the way she needs-"

"FUCK!" He grunted, and I felt him tense hard inside of me, his hands squeezed my ass hard, and I lost all focus on what I was doing between my legs, and instead just tensed and untensed erratically. I felt him expand a little inside of me, and he clenched his teeth, his hips shaking underneath me before I felt him let go. A single forceful shot of his hot cum immediately made its presence known, the heat radiating deep inside of me as his cock jerked powerfully in me. Repeatedly releasing more and more shots of liquid heat into me. It felt so intense, and it felt like his orgasm lasted forever, maybe because of how long he'd been holding out.

Everything about the moment had me so heated, and I couldn't help bringing my hands to my breasts to pinch my nipples hard enough to make me cry out. I felt like another orgasm was really close, but his was waning, and I knew he was about to be too sensitive for me to work with. I let him ride it out inside of me as I chewed my lip, savoring the heat he'd given me. When he finally went limp and cracked open his eyes, I smiled, and gave him a gentle kiss.

"Feel better?" I asked.

He laughed. "You could say that. Jesus, Bee... that was really hot. Thank you so much..."

I felt my face flush, and I didn't say anything. Being able to make my partner cum like that, by just focusing on flexing myself, makes me feel like- at the peak of my sexuality, I get such a thrill out of it, and I can't believe I was able to do it for him.

"I love you." He said, his hands resting on my thighs.

"I love you too." I replied, and slowly lifted myself, to extricate his spent cock from me. I sat back in his lap and drilled my fingers on his shoulders. "If you don't mind, I'm close, I just need to finish." He started to respond, but I was impatient, and I moved my hand between my legs, and started to rub deliberate circles around my clit, frustrated that my panties were kind of in the way. I moaned softly, and felt the orgasm coming on quickly. "Touch my boobs-" I commanded, gasping as I felt one hand cover my left breast, massaging it gently, while his other hand cupped over mine, his fingers reaching past my clit, moving my panties aside, and hooking into my freshly fucked pussy. All it took was for him to plunge them into me and I reached my peak. I shook against him and felt my walls clutch at his fingers while I let out a whine of pleasure. I don't know how long it lasted because I started to feel somewhat lightheaded, so I leaned into him until the waves receded.

"Whoa... oh my god that was... intense." He said softly. His voice vibrating against me.

"Mhmmm." I hummed. "Thank you."

"Of course."

We stayed like that for a little bit. Just catching our breath, and I turned my head, pressing my ear to his chest.

'Ba-bump-ba-bump-ba-bump-ba-bump'

It was comforting, and a new kind of intimate, hearing his heart pound in his chest, gradually coming down from the intensity of the last few minutes. It was weird to think... that the last time I'd heard it was through a toy stethoscope when I was... maybe 6? He was in our mother's arms. I felt my eyes water at the whole train of thought and instead chose to focus on the sound again.

'Ba--bump---ba--bump---ba--bump---ba--bump'

I raised my head and kissed his cheek before peeling myself off of him. I hadn't realized how sweaty we'd gotten. Or how much of a mess we'd made on his chair. (Whoops!) At least it was pleather and easy to clean. He said he was going to take a shower before he would have to start working on the project, and I opted for a bath to soothe my legs. My thighs were already sore from being on top even if I hadn't done anything too vigorous. I relaxed with a glass of lemonade and candlelight, put on a little music, and completely zoned out for like 30 minutes.

When I finally came out, I did my usual skin care routine, and put on a hoodie and tennis shorts. I quietly collected the apron from his room while he was typing away at his computer, and I hung it back up in the pantry. Eventually we ordered dinner and ate some of the brownies. He returned to his work, and I hopped around, unable to settle on a game to play for the evening. Before I went to bed, he nursed from me a little (while enjoying another brownie) and went back to his desk, and I milked a little more before going to bed. I took an aspirin for my legs and groin so I could sleep better. But man, I feel incredibly content tonight.

----------------------------------

Thursday, September 26 2019

Thanks to that project I really didn't get to see my brother for the rest of last week. But he finished in time and got an A so we're both relieved. During the weekend, Kelly and Ken were in a pretty bad car wreck. Some complete dick ran a red light as they were turning on a green arrow, and hit them hard enough to turn their car a full 360 degrees. Kelly has a bruised rib and a sprained wrist, and Ken's leg is broken. I accompanied them to the hospital and helped them out as much as I could during the days before I had to go perform, and during the week our other friends took over. They're okay, and their car is surprisingly NOT totaled, but it was still really scary. THIS week has been pretty busy and eventful at work, but we hit a sort of milestone and have tomorrow off for a three day weekend. So hopefully I'll be able to get my next post out in the next few days.

Anyway, when I got home today, he was already there, in the kitchen, trying to figure out what to make for dinner. When I let him know I didn't have to work Friday, I suggested we go out to eat. He was down, and I let him choose as a late celebration for his good grade, since the situation with Kelly and Ken kind of took over before. Dinner was good, and we were going to go to the movies afterward, but decided against it because we couldn't find a showtime close enough so we came home.

We watched a little bit of Netflix, and then he played a little bit of RDR 2 online while I was playing Link's Awakening on the Switch. We chilled out like that for a while in comfortable silence before he suggested looking up some co-op levels in Mario Maker 2. Eventually it turned into us playing endless and switching off every time we died. At one point I got very competitive and refused to hand him the controller until I could get past this one level, and he was making fun of me, laughing his ass off. I went from having fun to being irritated to laughing along with him until I got too tilted to even get past the first few obstacles of the level so we stopped.

We sat for a little bit, and I felt a little bit of an ache in my breasts. I brought my hands to my chest and squeezed them lightly to check, noting how full I was getting.

"What time is your class tomorrow?"

"12:30. Why?" He looked over and saw what I was doing. "Oh, are you full?"

"Getting there... Are you hungry at all?"

"Oh, I could eat." He said, smiling.

"Awesome." I started to take off my top, and hesitated. "Want to move this to my bedroom?"

He cocked his head slightly. "Oh,... sure!"

I quickly docked the controllers and shut off the tv, then made my way down the hall to my room, taking my shirt off on the way. I could hear him following close behind. I dropped the shirt on the floor by my bed and quickly reached behind to unhook my bra. I turned to face him as I let it drop to the floor and held my breasts to my chest. He closed the distance between us and placed his hands over mine, nudging them out of the way.

"God... you're so hot. I never stood a chance, did I." He commented, cupping my boobs and rubbing his thumbs across my hardening nipples.

"Nope. You fell right into my trap." I replied, putting on my most sinister sounding voice.

"Oh, poor me. Whatever will I do." He lamented sarcastically.

"You could finish what you've started, for one."

He sat on the bed and pulled me to him, my boobs almost at the perfect level. He kissed around the soft flesh anyway, annoyingly avoiding direct contact with my nipples. Closing in as he started to kiss my areolae. Just as I was about to complain and urge him to stop teasing, he latched onto my left nipple. I felt my shoulders relax and I hummed in contentment. He suckled gently and after a few seconds I felt him draw my milk from me. While he drank, I felt his hands unbuttoning my jeans. He slowly tugged my pants down, taking my panties with them. His hands pulling them down over the swell of my ass until they were able to fall to my ankles. I stepped out of them and kicked them aside, and started trying to pull his shirt off of him, not content to be the only one naked.

He only unlatched to get his shirt over his head, and then he started on my right breast. He started undoing his pants before I could even get to them, and kicked them off. I tried to lean over to see how hard he was, but his head was in the way. And then he started to let himself fall back into the bed, pulling me with him. I quickly got onto the bed, my knees on either side of his hips, his legs still hanging off the bed. He urged me down to kiss him, and I felt my breasts sway heavily between us as my lips crashed against his.

When we broke the kiss, he urged me forward, until my breasts were hanging right in front of his face. He caught the left one between his lips and sucked hungrily on it, his tongue teasing it, immediately getting to work on trying to make me cum. I let out a breathy sigh, and let my hips fall a little. I could feel his cock against me, rubbing between my legs and against my ass. I rocked from side to side against him, causing him to let out a slight moan. He let go of my tit and caught his breath for a second before taking the other to his lips. I felt my pussy tense as his tongue danced against my nipple, and I jerked a little against him. He drank for a good while and I reveled in the release of pressure.

Just as I started to get comfortable, he started to urge me forward again, pulling me up his body by the backs of my thighs. I was confused at first, until I sat up slightly and walked my knees up, looking down to see I was about to straddle his face.

He looked up my body, between my breasts to make eye contact.

"Oh fuck." I exhaled. He urged me forward a little more until I was over his mouth. I could feel his breath under me, against my wetness. And then I felt him tentatively lick me, his tongue barely teasing up my slit, stopping just short of my clit. I gasped, and raised my hips up slightly, only for him to hook his arms around my thighs and pull me down to him. I felt my pussy crush against his face, my mound against his nose, and his chin just below my entrance. He let go of my legs, so I could give him a little bit of breathing room, and then he licked me again. This time his tongue was more insistent, gliding between my lips and into my folds, and flicking against my clit at the end, causing me to whimper and tilt my hips forward, grinding my clit on him.

"Mmmm" he groaned as I righted my hips again, letting my hips fall a little lower. He gave me another long, deliberate lick, and with my knees now further apart, I felt myself spread a little more for him. As if he'd been waiting for exactly that, he started to attack me. Devouring me. Sucking on whatever he could catch between his lips, tugging on my inner labia, sucking my honey from me, and rapidly swiping his tongue across my clit before gently sucking on it. I was unprepared and I immediately came on his face.

I groaned and gripped my tits and squeezed as I rocked my hips on him. Grinding my cunt against his mouth. I felt milk leak between my fingers, and warm drips rolling down my stomach and toward my hips. If my milk reached his mouth down there, he gave no indication, he just kept enthusiastically lapping at my pussy, as if drinking from me as I gushed for him. His hands held my ass to keep me still as he ate me out until I had to separate us because my clit became too sensitive.

I backed up until I was straddling his ribs and planted my hands on the bed above his head. I looked down at him as I caught my breath and saw him licking his lips. His face was glistening from his nose to his chin, and he looked incredibly pleased with himself. I dropped to my elbows so I could kiss him, it made my heart race, tasting myself on his face, so I ended up playfully kissing around his cheeks and his chin while he squirmed under me.

I stopped and looked at him. "You know I could have smothered you to death right?"

He gave me a cocky smile and replied with, "They say he died doing what he loved."

I gently slapped the side of his face and rolled my eyes. "Thank you though... that was. Hmm. Satisfactory." I said, feigning that it was nothing special before laughing at his mock offended face. I sat up and looked behind me to see he was hard, and walked backward on my knees until I could pin his cock under me. I could feel his thickness, the underside of his shaft wedged between my lips, and I rocked in place, gliding my slit along his length. He put his hands on my thighs and rolled his head back.

I felt my clit drag against him at one point and winced, still SLIGHTLY too sensitive, so I reached between us and held him steady as I moved my hips forward, and tilted them forward. I felt my tongue stick out a little as I concentrated on lining us up, feeling my entrance barely kissing his tip. I closed my eyes and readied myself as I pushed my hips back and felt myself stretch open for him. I panted as I relaxed myself enough to get over his head and sighed with relief the second I felt it pop inside. He made a satisfied moan, and I kept pushing my hips back.

Eventually I got to what I'm figuring must be the halfway point, when I typically have to stop and let myself adjust to him. I winced as I rocked myself on him a little bit to open myself up. I could feel my tits rocking as I moved, and my eyes shot open as I felt his hands close on them and keep them still. We looked at each other for a second, intense and humorless, as I started to push my hips back more.

In time, I made it to the end, powering through the small orgasm that always seems to hit me as I take him. When I was able to rest my hips on him I sat for a bit to let my orgasm fade and finish adjusting to accommodate him. I leaned forward and let my breasts squash against his chest as I kissed him. After a bit, he held me firmly by the waist, and pulled me to him as he thrust up into me. It was kind of hot, I mean it definitely felt good, but it was like he couldn't wait and needed to rut against me. It gave me the resolve to sit up, and I planted my hands on his chest, noticing how my arms pushed my boobs together. I adjusted my legs so I could get leverage, and I started to ride him. Properly. For the first time.

It was definitely not easy for me, I couldn't bring my hips high enough to fuck the whole length, and he was hitting me so deep that I had to be careful about how I dropped my hips as I slammed down on him. He hits past my cervix in missionary already venturing into my fornices, and he hits it again like this but at a different angle or something, it's more uncomfortable than pleasurable this way, at least at this point. Not to mention he's so thick that it just tires me out quickly trying to be on top. But I tried, he groaned and tried to thrust to meet my hips every time, which definitely helped, and he alternated between watching my boobs bounce for him, and reaching up to play with them, squeezing and teasing them the way I love. Occasionally I'd get tired and lean down a little to let my boobs sway in his face so he could latch on and drink a little. I know this position was doing a lot for him, but it was putting a lot of strain on me, and eventually I had to come to a rest, letting my hips rest on him.

I felt my eyes sting like I was going to cry, I was just getting so frustrated that I couldn't ride him the way I wanted to. "I'm sorry--" I breathed, almost whined. "I can't, you're so big."

He rubbed the tops of my thighs reassuringly. "It's okay, you did what you could, and you did SUCH a good job." He said, praising me softly. "Do you want to switch?"

I nodded my head dejectedly. "Yeah, I don't think I can move much more." I admitted.

"Okay." He said simply. And then he sat up and, without pulling out of me, held my lower back and rolled us over so I was laying across the bed. I yelped in surprise at the quick reversal, and then brushed the hair out of my face when we landed. He wasted no time and started pumping into me, immediately causing me to cry out in pleasure.

"Oh god... oh my god, fuck... isso good..." I rasped as I could hear him breathing heavily. I looked down and could see the way his thickness pushed my lower abdomen out as he entered me. It still gave me a weird sort of surreal thrill. He wasn't fucking me as hard as he had done the morning after our first time, I'm assuming he's waiting for me to give him a go ahead before he goes HAM again, but he was fucking me with steady, deep strokes, it felt so good, and wasn't too taxing on my body, by his standards at least. I held my boobs and moaned in happy satisfaction as I let him fuck me, all the frustration at not being able to ride him to completion quickly left my head.