All Comments on 'Beethoven Virus Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Avalanche2015Avalanche2015almost 2 years ago

YES! Finally the DS is scraped off IC's shoe. Exciting times to be had by all.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 2 years ago

I was already in late middle-age, galloping towards early old-age, when technology began to replace paper. I thought at the time that without great care, the whole edifice could come crashing down. In the last several years leading up to my retirement my workplace suffered three major IT crashes, the last leaving most of the staff in one building unable to do any work for a week because they had no alternative system in place. There was nothing sinister in these cases, just faulty IT equipment. In the past few years in the UK there have been several ransomware attacks on hospitals.

So not only was this an enjoyable crime story but it was also, for those who can read between the lines, a serious warning. Being a UK resident, I can't really comment on the political content---I'll leave that to those more knowledgable than I am. I hadn't come across your work before and was attracted by the title of this two-parter. When I can make the time, I'll certainly look up some of your other work.

tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 2 years ago

I highly doubt that's the last of Chapel. Doesn't he show up in a flash forward at a hearing in an earlier chapter. I bet this guy holds a grudge. I wonder who gets put in his place. Cut off one head two take their place.

Nice story WW. I look forward to your next work. Hope all is well!

AngusMAngusMalmost 2 years ago

Who would have thought that could happen ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I dont think the IC has heard the last of the former DNI. Perhaps later on in another episode the comeuppance he needs will be forthcoming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And again, I say, WOW!

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8almost 2 years ago

Oof. That was...wow. Bravo! *applause*

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedalmost 2 years ago

Damn, am I watching my TV or reading a story. I'm not sure. What day is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ya know, with the recently announced reason Pence DIDN'T run away on the 6th, which to me showed balls of titanium. That VP at the end was chilling. Now for You WW, U Asshole for Starting these chapters like that!!!!! Thnx for All the Entertainment WW

666iceman666icemanalmost 2 years ago

Great ending and with that the IC will be able to cook BC from the hook and most of the swamp frogs will start to worry with great concern I just love it WW 5* plus double cheese burger.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

Well, you let the dogs out. There is one thing that needs to be understood: Freedom OF Religion also means Freedom FROM Religion. Don't scream at me for being a white christian old man. I don't own a gun, but i'm glad my neighbors do. And to the Republic for which it stands..........

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted, and comments

The next story, 'Vengeance Is Mine Ch. 01' is submitted and hopefully will be published soon. It is my (first) entry for the 2022 Mickey Spillane Challenge. With the July 4th holiday, I am not sure when it will be published, but it should be soon.

I deleted a comment because it whined about the politics. As always, no matter how complimentary the comment, if you complain about the politics in my stories, I will just *CLICK* delete your message.

Filldirtwanted - Yes, I do write my stories somewhat like a television or movie script.

tranzmany and others - no, this is not the last we'll hear of Brendan Chapel. But I had to temporarily end his story arc.

maonaigh - yes, it was a less-than-subtle comment on the dangers of the digital world. Some of my earlier stories that were written in Word or Wordpad are no longer accessible (I guess I could find a converter app, but that's not the point). Remember old VHS and Beta tapes? Can you watch your old ones today? And so on and so forth...

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

OMG, those final 4 words. Well, at least Chapel's been defeated. For the moment. Who will take his place, Robin Isley?

Another great story 5⛤

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES