Before, During, and After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoyed the look up between legs at shaved and slightly spread pussies, but when I went down to the head to stroke one out, it was Whitney's real tits I pictured standing up proud as I came.

I chuckled as Whitney woke up, then realized her chest was bare. She gasped and pulled her top up looking to see if I saw her. She was wide eyed as she saw me looking at her, then smiled when I pouted at her. 'They look delicious' I mouthed to her.

She gasped, then shook her finger at me. I smiled and blatantly looked down at her covered tits. She shook her finger at me, but when she rolled over she left her top beside her giving me a momentary look at her hanging tits. They still looked edible.

By the end of the day, in spite of my two sluts in front of the window, I had the control console connected and mounted. I'd wait until morning to test it.

"I'm calling in some pizza, you guys sticking around for a while?"

As expected, Amber and Ruby came up to their elbows leaving tits hanging. "Sure!" they called out together.

The delivery boy was practically drooling at my two barely covered blonds, topless and a sheer skirt really didn't cover much. Whitney grinned at his predicament.

"What do you guys want to drink?"

"Got any wine coolers?" Ruby asked.

"Nope, no alcohol on board while I'm working on engines and control systems."

"Oh," she said a bit dejectedly.

"Somebody's life may depend on my not screwing something up."

"Oh, I see." Clearly she didn't really, but Whitney smiled and nodded.

"So I have Pepsi, Root Beer, OJ, and milk."

The blonds had Pepsi, Whitney root beer, and I had milk.

It was a bit of a subdued evening, and around eight I called it a night. "I'm sorry ladies, but I have to be up and at 'em tomorrow morning for a systems check. We're going to have to call it a night."

They looked like they wanted to protest, but Whitney stood up and got her bag and hat, and gave me a nice peck on the cheek.

I put my hand in her lower back to keep her from stepping away quickly. "Will I be seeing you guys tomorrow?"

Whitney chuckled, then spoke softly. "Don't think there's much you haven't seen."

"We'll be here!" Amber and Ruby sang out.

I let my hand slide down to her ass as she turned to follow them. She turned back grinning and shaking her finger at me.

---

I was in the middle of testing when the girls showed back up, and they went straight to the cabin roof and spread out. They didn't even ask if it was okay to strip down nude, but with the little sheer white bikini's they had on today it didn't really matter.

Whitney had on a blue bikini again today, but a little smaller, a different shade, nice and shiny and a WHOLE lot thinner. It clung to her tits and mound like a second skin. The sound of three lovely women oiling up wafting through the open bow window kept my attention for a while.

After a bit of back and forth with the system I managed to find the problem with a few hiccups. A lose ground tightened down later and it was running nice and smooth, even at a bare idle.

I had just crawled down off the bridge roof from setting the new GPS antenna, stepping between Ambers legs after she pulled them up high and wide, when my cell phone rang.

"Hello," I answered entering the main cabin, turning to lean back against the bridge controls.

"Hey Donald, thought I'd check in and see how it was going."

"Not too bad, the generator replacement board should be in sometime this week. I tested the new console and it's up and running. Just getting started on the electronic mapping system. If I don't have any problems with that it should be up by end of day. That leaves the radios and some miscellaneous before I start on the entertainment systems."

"Sounds like you still have a lot to go."

"Shouldn't be too bad. I have a wet wall I can run cable through so it's been going pretty easy. I'm guessing around two to three weeks before I turn her over to you."

"Like you really want to go back to school." He chuckled.

I grinned, "Yeah it's been a real hardship working down here."

"Okay, I'll check back in with you in a few weeks."

I turned back to the windows to get another look at my hardship conditions, and Amber and Ruby were gone and Whitney was packing up. "Where you going?"

"Heading out. Amber left all pissed you lied to her."

I came around the outside as she was crawling down from the cabin roof. "Lied to her about what?"

"Owning this boat," she said as she was headed for the gang way.

"I never said I owned this boat, she never asked."

Whitney stopped just short of the gang way and turned slowly. I put my hands up in surrender. "Honest. I just met her the other day. She gave me a lift across the lake to the supply house. She just kinda invited herself over."

She slumped against the rail, then a horn sounded from the parking lot. Whitney looked that direction, "Bloody hell."

God that accent... "You don't have to go if you don't want to, or I can give you a lift if you need it."

The horn sounded again, then a moment later there was squealing tires on the pavement. She hung her head then looked up at me smiling at her. "We were sharing a room."

"Do you still want to?"

"Huh?"

"You can stay here if you want."

"WHAT!"

"No no, not like that. There's three cabins, and the doors lock."

"Uh huh," she said with a grin.

I smiled back at her, "Okay, maybe a little like that."

Whitney snorted.

"But seriously. I can give you a lift, or you can crash here if you want. No strings."

"Amber does get a bit daft when she doesn't get her way."

"Well no pressure. I'm going to go back and finish the electronic mapping system. Just let me know if you need anything."

I went back to the bridge, and in a little while I had the system in place and let it download all its updates. I was just unpacking the radios to get a game plan in my head for tomorrow when Whitney came into the bridge.

"So who does own the boat?" she said leaning against one console.

I sat back in the captain's chair, "The father of one of the guys I go to school with. He bought it at an insurance auction. It had an engine fire. The boat yard updated the engines, and I'm doing up the controls, then updating the electronics and then the entertainment system."

She walked to what I had done so far and ran her hand over it, seeming to approve. "So tell me about Bob."

I grinned, 'Bob'. "Well born and raised in North West Arkansas. My parents were killed in a car accident when I was little. Raised by my grandparents on the farm. I'm in my third year of structural engineering. I've been coming down here working summers for several years. Since I tinker with things I managed to get this gig for the summer. So who's Whitney?"

She smiled, such a twinkle in her eye. "Well born in Tennessee, dad's an ambassador so we've been all over the world. Mum is an English teacher." Her voice changed a bit. "Proper English, not this muckety muck spoken in the colonies." Then she laughed, probably at my expression.

I was probably still a bit dumbfounded at her accent, and the 'proper British' just got to me.

"We spent the last several years in Brighton. The folks are back in the states until dad gets his next assignment. I'm looking around at Uni to see where I want to go."

"What are you studying?"

"Business, I figure I can go just about anywhere with that. Settle down somewhere, or travel with mum and dad if I want."

"Um, I was going to put a burger on the grill for supper. Should I put an extra one on?"

Whitney smiled, "Sure."

I got the grill started, then prepped the burgers. Just as I was putting the burgers on Whitney came up from below decks. She had changed into a short skirt, not quite mid-thigh, and a light tank top. Obviously not braless, but not padded from the hint of nipple I was seeing.

I watched her walking around the deck taking things in, the little sway to her hips as she walked. Pausing momentarily at the covered spa, before coming back over to the grill.

"I don't have much to put on them, I'm kinda a meat and potatoes guy. I have Swiss cheese if you want."

"So no big fancy nosh then?"

"Oh, well um. I guess I could get some..."

Whitney smiled, "No worries. Burgers and crisps are just fine."

That smile would melt the polar caps, "Okay, it'll be just a few minutes. How do you want your burger?"

"Medium to medium well please."

"As the lady wishes."

Whitney giggled.

She kept wandering as I cooked the burgers, stopping by the spa and lifting the corner to see if it was operational.

"We can hop in there later if you want."

She turned to me blushing, "Oh, um, my bikini isn't really made for swimming. I didn't bring an actual swimming costume."

I looked down her body and back up smiling, "I won't tell if you don't."

She gasped, then shook her finger at me. "You're a right cheeky bugger aren't you?"

I just smiled and took another slow scan of her body, then shrugged and went back to the burgers.

We chatted about little things while eating, and I caught a few of her quick glances at the spa.

I gathered up our trash and grinned to myself. "Well I'm going to grab a towel and hop in the spa. You're welcome to join me of you wish. If you're staying tonight feel free to take either of the state rooms at the bottom of the stairs."

I think I heard her gulp as I walked by her.

I grabbed a towel from the closet, then grinned and grabbed a second one just in case and headed back up to the main deck.

Whitney was still sitting by the grill as I came back up. I turned away a little, but enough I could see her reflection in the glass as I stripped my shirt off. She was watching me as I stripped off my shoes and socks and began sliding my jeans down. As I grabbed the waist of my shorts she scurried to the stairs. Oh well, it was a fantasy any way.

I eased down into the hot water. I think this was going to be the part I missed most going back to school. Kicked back in the hot water, jets playing on my back, a bit of steam rising from the surface with just enough of a breeze to clear it every so often. Kicking my head back to see all the stars laid out like a blanket.

I was getting lost in the Milky Way when I heard a throat clear. I looked over and my jaw probably dropped. There was Whitney standing there wrapped in a towel. She was the definition of innocence standing there, and then... "Damn..."

The towel was now in a ring around her feet... I think. That's where it should be. But I couldn't look away to check. That twinkle in her eye, that impish grin. The curve of her neck down to the swell of her tits, like somebody had sliced a large pear in half and placed it just so on her chest. Nice firm nipples, and her areola crinkling up to present them even more. Just the barest of tan lines confirming she usually tanned topless.

Trimming down to a delicious waist with a cute little belly button, widening to flowing hips. Just the right mound with the tiniest tuft above her slit above an eye catching keyhole. A miniscule triangle of tan line drawing your eyes to her. Toned thighs and calves... oh yes, her towel did drop by her dainty feet. "Huh?"

"I said, is it safe to get in, or am I going to get ravaged?"

I smiled and stood offering my hand, my raging hard on just clearing the bubbling water. "Safe, reasonably. The ravaging is up for debate."

She giggled, but did take my hand. It was better to have her closer, but worse for her to be hidden underwater.

I probably made a total fool of myself staring at her, and I don't know for how long.

"I only have one question, why the hell are you not modeling somewhere?"

She gasped, then grinned at me. "No boobs."

"Like hell, they're perfect on you."

"And you're just a barmy bloke thinking with his John Thomas."

"Me and every other guy that sees you."

She groaned, giggled, and blushed.

We chatted a bit, I ogled as much as I could. Occasionally Whitney would rise out of the water enough to let her tits become visible, I'd grin, she'd ducked back under.

I had enough torture and was getting pruney. I stood, my hard on coming back as soon as I cleared the hot water. I kissed her palm, I kissed the inside of her wrist, I tried to pull her up so get another look at her tits, she shook her finger at me.

I dried off with my hard on standing achingly proud, then ambled off to my bedroom. My first stop to the head to jack off to the image I had in front of me the last hour. My toes curling as I shot cum half way up the wall, panting as my vision started to come back.

I staggered to the bed and dropped in. I dreamt of Whitney, sucking and nibbling on her tits, licking and then fucking her to one screaming orgasm after another. I woke around three with another raging hard on, and another raging shot of cum as I imagined her head kicked back in a screaming orgasm.

---

I woke with a hard on again, and stroked one out to the fantasy of Whitney screaming in orgasm under me.

I staggered to the galley and grabbed an OJ. Luckily I wasn't drinking it when Whitney came in. She had stayed aboard last night, and she was a vision in the morning sun. A light pink tank top, the dark circle of areola showing she was obviously braless, and a medium blue short shorts, no sign of a panty line gave me hope. "Morning."

"Morning, sleep well?"

I shrugged, as best as I could with the image of your hot bod burned in my mind I thought to myself. "As well as can be expected."

She poked around a little, "So what do you do for breakfast around here?"

"I just head over to the marina."

"I didn't think they had a café."

"They don't, but I know the owners."

"Oh."

"Let me throw something on and we can run down there. I need to start picking up the pieces for the entertainment system anyway."

I caught one more look at her ass as I went down the stairs. Definitely no panty lines.

I pulled my jeans and a t-shirt on, but stopped at the base of the stairs looking up at Whitney. Leaning against the counter, a nice shadow of nipple in the morning sun across her chest.

I shook myself out of my fantasy and stepped up to the galley. I put my elbow out, and she snickered as she took my arm.

"I've never seen one like this before," she said looking the Jeep over.

"It's a six by six, they call it a Super Jeep. There were only fifteen made for the war. They had an anti-aircraft gun on them."

"Only fifteen?"

"Well only fifteen original ones. They made a lot of add on kits to make regular Jeeps into six by six's, but only fifteen of the true original ones. My grandpa brought it back when he was discharged."

We made our way to the store, I kept my hand in the small of Whitney's back as we went through the door.

Before the bell above the door had quit ringing, "Hey Bob, 'bout time you got with the living. I was about to throw your breakfast..." Carrie came around the corner and stopped cold seeing Whitney with me. "Hi."

"Hey Carrie, um, could I get you to split that?"

Carrie turned slowly, then went back to the kitchen. She evidentially had more in the skillet than she usually served me. We each got a full plate of scrambled eggs and fried cubed potatoes.

"What would you like to drink?" she asked Whitney as she set an OJ in front of me.

"OJ would be fine."

Carrie looked at me, then glanced at Whitney several times.

"Oh yeah. Carrie, this is Whitney. Whitney, Carrie."

Carrie snickered, "He can be a bit slow at times."

Whitney snickered, I shook my finger at Carrie.

We had just about finished breakfast when I heard the beast pull in. Shortly thereafter Carry came walking through with a big grin on his face. "Bobby boy, whose Wheaties did you piss in this morning?"

"Huh?"

"Couple of bimbos came through this morning all riled up."

"CARRY!"

Carry cringed, "Excuse me. A couple of young blond ladies with more silicone than IQ came through this morning ripping you up one side and down the other."

Carrie just glared at him, Whitney grinned.

"Um, one blond, one extreme beach blond, both in micro bikinis?"

"Sounds about right."

Whitney chuckled.

"They assumed I owned the yacht, and were rather upset when they discovered their assumptions were wrong... three days after inviting themselves aboard."

Carrie and Carry both laughed, we joined then shortly.

Carrie gave Carry a quick kiss, "You had it right the first time dear. Bimbo gold diggers."

Carry reached out and got a good grip on Carrie's ass.

"ACH! You behave old man."

"That's not what you said last night."

She was about to retort when the front bell rang. She scowled at his grin and ducked through the curtain.

I looked at Carry, "You wanna give me a hand loading the data rack?"

We loaded that and several other things in the back of the Jeep and headed back to the boat.

Whitney helped with the boxes, but the data rack was too heavy for her to carry even one end, it was almost beyond me and Carry's. But where there's a will there's a way. We unboxed it out in the parking lot. Once the doors and extra shelves and such were taken out we had it no problem. A quick run to the pig sty known as Amber and Ruby's hotel room to get Whitney's stuff, and we were back at it.

It doesn't seem like much, but having someone to guide the wire as you pull it makes all the difference in the world. By late afternoon we had all three of the long pulls done I thought were going to be a nightmare, even with a few extra glances at tits and nipples down her tank top.

I turned to Whitney as I cut the feeds, "This is going so much faster with you helping." I leaned toward her to give her a peck on the cheek, but she turned and I got the edge of her mouth. "Oh, sorry."

I got busy picking up and getting a game plan for tomorrow. "So should I put burgers on again tonight, or should we call in a pizza order?"

I heard a grunt, and turned to see Whitney looking at the sky. She turned to me, "Does the galley work?"

"Uh huh."

"Is there a grocery store nearby?"

"Uh huh."

"How do I get there?"

"Garmin."

"Keys," holding out her hand.

"Stick shift."

"Keys," waiving her hand.

I grinned, "There aren't any."

I grinned again, it was her turn to say "Huh?"

"Forty two government Jeep. Master switch on the dash and a peg on the floor. I just have a lockout switch."

"Oh."

I took her out to the Jeep and punched the grocery store into the Garmin. It took her a bit to get the hang of the starter peg on the floor next to the gas pedal. She chuckled at my lockout switch. There was no roof beacon on a rag top, but there was the proper switch in the hole.

I went back to the boat and began unboxing some of the hardware I was going to be mounting in the rack. Laying out bits and pieces. I was probably going to be short a patch panel, but there was a supply house about half an hour away if I needed it.

By the time Whitney returned I had the patch panel laid out, then arranged and re-arranged it until I had the proper spacing for the actual patch panels before removing the equipment that would be in my way.

"Dinner's ready, get yer sorry arse up here."

I was stunned when I came up to the main deck. Partially in what Whitney had set out, meatloaf and mashed potatoes, but mainly in what else I saw.

Gone was the tank top and shorts, before me stood a vision in a little halter top, defiantly NOT lined, and a short short skirt that if the sun hadn't been behind us I would have had a good idea if she had anything on under it.

We ate and chatted. I ogled as much as I possibly could and somehow managed to get away with it.

Whitney smiled when I helped her clear the plates back to the galley, but she admonished me to go and hop in the spa, she'd be out in a little while. I hopped in naked, hoping I could get her naked again tonight even though we had picked up her bags today.