Before I Become a Doctor Ch. 03

Story Info
Everyone has a dirty secret when he or she was at school.
2.4k words
4.05
8.6k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynBkk
LynBkk
12 Followers

Before I become a doctor3

Faddy chuckled to himself as he released his grip on me and sat back in his chair.

"Now, the panties!" he said with a grin.

I gulped and reached down to remove the remaining piece of clothing.

"No, not like that," Faddy said, opening his desk drawer and pulling out a pair of scissors. "You won't be needing these anymore." he said as he reached over and grabbed the edge of my panties.

"Wait! What are you doing?!" I protested, pushing his hand away.

"I'm doing anything I want... remember?" he snarled at me. "Or are you going back on our deal?" he asked angrily. "I'm still quite willing and able to ruin your life if that's what you prefer!"

I shook my head anxiously. "No, please! I'm very sorry, Professor. You just... surprised me, that's all." I said desperately.

The professor's look of anger softened. "Very well. Since this is the first day of your tutoring, I'll overlook it. But you need to remember who's in charge. Right?"

I nodded, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Good. As I was saying, you won't be needing these panties anymore." Faddy said, once again grasping the edge of them before sliding the scissors around the cloth and cutting from the cuff of the leg to the waistband. "From now on, you will not wear panties, nor a bra, in my presence - they only get in the way." Faddy said as he cut the other side of my underwear away, leaving me naked before his horny as prisoner eyes. "In fact, let's just say no underwear of any kind, anywhere, for however long I decide to tutor you, just in case I happen to run into you somewhere off-campus." The professor said gleefully.

I nodded submissively as I screamed inside to protest against his demands.

"Yes, Professor."

"Mmmm, you are a lovely sight," The pervert professor said, looking me up and down.

"But we must attend to some business before pleasure." He put his scissors back in the drawer and pulled out a small video camera. "I assume that you have your resident medical practice license with you?"

"Y-yes," I nodded nervously.

"Get it for me," he instructed.

I rose from the desk, and as I turned to go to my handbag, Faddy swatted my bare ass with a stinking 'THWAK' that shot through me like a lightning bolt. I screamed out in a mixture of pain and pleasure and as the burning set in on my ass, I felt a flush of warmth deep in my core. A moment later, a trickle of wetness ran down the inside of my thigh as I walked to my purse. I wanted to wipe it away, but I knew that he would notice, so I restrained myself. As I pulled my wallet from my handbag, a feeling of dread came over me as I wondered what the pervert professor wanted with my medical practice license. I slid the identification card out and held it up. "Here it is... my license." I said.

"Good. Stand right there and hold it up next to your face," Faddy said, raising the camera and playing with the focus.

I felt an ache in the pit of my stomach as I raised the card with a trembling hand.

"Lyn, you need to hold it still. I want a nice, clear shot and you're going to blur it shaking like that." Faddy said indignantly.

"I'll t-try," I replied.

"Use both hands if you need to," he suggested.

I raised my other hand to try to steady the card.

"Now your arm is blocking your tits," The professor said in frustration. "Hold it in two hands just below your face with your elbows pointed out." He ordered.

I nodded and held my medical license as instructed. "H-how's this?" I asked nervously. "Perfect!" Faddy answered with a grin. Then I heard the shutter noise of the digital camera. "Let me get a few more..." He clicked off a few more shots. "Now..." Faddy paused to pull a piece of paper from his desk. Take this and hold it in front of your stomach," he said, sliding it across the desk towards me. "Go ahead and read it first. I think you'll find it... interesting."

I picked up the piece of paper and looked at it. It read, "I consent to the publishing and distribution of these pictures. Please re-post to other websites."

"Oh my God!" I said in horror. "Please, Professor... Don't put pictures of me on the internet! You can do anything you want, but please... not that!" I begged.

"I will do whatever I want with you anyway... and your pictures, too!" he laughed. "But the pictures are just a little reminder for you that I am in complete control. If you do as you're told, I will keep any pictures, and video I shoot of you, for my own personal use. I may show them to a few friends now and then, but I'll only post them online if you misbehave. Fair enough?" Faddy threatened.

I thought for a moment as my heart pounded heavily. I nodded slowly. "Yes, that's fair. Thank you! Wait... did you say...video?!" I said. My voice shivered.

"That's right. But first, let's get the pictures with you holding your consent sign first."

I held the paper in front of my abdomen and Faddy clicked away. He smiled with satisfaction. "Yes, these will do nicely. You can even see the snail trail of juice running down your inner thigh!"

I blushed as I thought of what the pictures must look like.

"That should be good enough for the still shots. You can put down the paper. Come here and sign this," Faddy said, pulling out a form and sliding it across the desk to me.

"What's this?" I asked, picking it up and start reading it.

"No need to read it, just sign it," he demanded, tossing a pen on the desk. "It's a model agreement. Basically it gives me the right to take pictures and videos of you and do whatever I fuckin' please with them. We both know your tight little ass is mine, so sign it and let's get on with it, OK?" Faddy shouted.

I nodded reluctantly. With each letter of my signature that I wrote, my sense of dread increased, but I was also incredibly aroused I had to admit it. My nipples got hard as stones. My pussy was wetter than I even knew was possible and my clit throbbed, begging to be massaged or tongued on.

Faddy picked up the form and inspected it to be sure I had signed it properly. "Good, now for the video. What I need you to do is begin by saying something like what is on that paper you were holding for the still pics. For example, 'Hello, my name is Doctor Lyn and I want to be made famous as an online slut. I consent to the posting and re-posting of my pictures and videos all over the internet.'. You may begin whenever you wish. Oh, and give me a nice smile while you're doing it." The dirty Professor suggested.

My heart boomed and I felt like I might faint soon. I hesitated, staring at the camera.

"Begin!" Faddy said firmly. "And smile!" He added.

Shaken from my trance, I nodded and pasted my best forced smile on my lips. "Yes, um... My name is Doctor Lyn. I... give my consent for my pictures and videos to be... posted online..."

"Please make me famous as an internet slut!" the professor prompted me.

"P-please make f-famous... o-on the internet... as a slut," I managed to spit out through rapid breaths.

"Good girl," the perverted professor said with approval. "Now, spread your pussy lips and play with your clit." He ordered.

I couldn't believe I was going through with this, however I nodded and reached down, spreading my labia with the fingers of one hand, exposing the wet, shiny pinkness inside.

"Beautiful!" Faddy commented, glued to the screen of his camera and rubbed the crotch part of his pants with the other hand.

I began to slowly circle my clit with the middle finger of my other hand, and I shuddered at the sweet sensation that shot through me. Moaning softly with each swirl of my fingertip around my exquisitely tender bud,then I began to lose myself in pleasure. My fear and humiliation soon turned into lust and I found myself rubbing my private part with abandon as I felt the exquisite pressure of my climax beginning to build. I moaned louder and move my hip up and down uncontrollably.

"Is this the feeling of being watched on the internet?" I thought.

Faddy sensed the shift in me and he was not ready for me to experience any more pleasure than I already had. "That's enough for now!" he said, snapping the screen shut on the camera. "Stop playing with yourself and come over here." He said, returning the camera to his desk drawer for safe keeping.

I tried to regain my composure as the reality of the situation came rushing back to my consciousness, and the building contractions of my approaching orgasm suddenly stopped and quickly transformed into a dull, empty ache deep in my core. I walked around to the professor's side of the desk as instructed.

"Get on your knees," Faddy ordered, turning his chair towards me and spreading his elephantine thighs.

I lowered myself to the floor between his knees, knowing very well what was about to transpire. I only hoped that I could go through with it without gagging from the disgust of having that dirty pig's cock in my mouth.

"I'm sure you know what to do," the dirty pig said, nodding at his crotch. "Get my pants unfastened and go to it like a good little whore." He ordered.

I reached up and fumbled to release the professor's belt. Finally I managed to pull the buckle free. The buttonhole on his pants was well-worn and only took a moment to release it and unzip the perverted professor's pants, exposing a pair of dingy boxers tented by his growing cock.

"Just pull it through the crotch flap," Faddy directed.

I pulled at the fabric and maneuvered his purplish circumcised cock head through the opening. I nearly laughed when I realized how little there was to the professor's member. I would have thought he wasn't aroused yet if not for the rigidity of it. To make matters worse, what little he did have was buried in a mound of flab that cascaded down from his pendulous gut.

"I know what you're thinking," the professor said with a sigh. "But you'll be happy I'm not bigger when I'm fucking you in the ass! But that's for another time. I have a faculty meeting coming up in a little while, so get sucking, my little whore! Oh, and no spitting. You're going to swallow every drop and lick me clean when you're done!" Faddy said angrily.

I took a deep breath and lowered my mouth to the professor's tiny prick. I took it between my thumb and forefinger and swallowed hard before closing my eyes and sliding my lips over the swollen head.

"Mmmm, yeah... suck me good, whore! I know you are good it this!" the dirty professor groaned. The salty twang of Faddy's sweat greeted my tongue and I forced myself to continue. I stroked the base of the diminutive cock between my fingers and thumb as I bobbed my head up and down what little shaft I had left to work with. I pursed my lips tightly each time I reached the tip and teased it with my tongue, tasting the pig sticky precum that leaked out with each stroke. I figured if I was going to suck the troll's cock, I might as well make it as good as possible and get him off quickly to bring the torturous humiliation to a quick end. The professor wheezed and gasped for breath in between his moans and groans of pleasure at my ministrations. His breathing quickly became so ragged and labored that I thought I might blow the professor to death crossed my mind.

"I couldn't be that lucky!" I thought to myself as I continued sucking his cock for all I was worth.

After what seemed like hours, but had actually been only a couple of minutes, he began to shift his gelatinous girth in his seat and I knew he was close. A moment later, he made a hog-like grunt, his cock convulsed against my lips and I felt his warm, salty cum spurt onto my tongue.

For such a small cock, it produced a surprisingly large amount of cum and I fought back the urge to gag as the professor's thick, slimy load slid down the back of my throat, burning slightly as it went.

"Be sure... you get it all," Faddy demanded in gasps as he tried to catch his breath.

I forced myself to lick his cock thoroughly, not that it was that big of a job. "OK, that's good Doctor Lyn." he said after a few moments, his breathing slowly returning to normal. "Get up and go sit in the chair," he instructed, pointing to the other side of the desk. As I rose and moved to my seat, the Professor tucked his cock back in his boxers and did up his pants. "You did well, Lyn. My slut." he nodded with approval, "Especially for your first tutoring session. I wish I had time to work with you more today, but as I said, I have a meeting. We will continue tomorrow at the same time." The dirty professor said.

"Um... I can't do it this time tomorrow...I have a class at this time." I bargained.

"Perhaps you thought I was asking. I was telling you. We will continue your tutoring tomorrow at the same time. I want you here at 11:00 AM, sharp. In addition to not wearing underwear of any kind, you will wear only skirts when you come for tutoring, nothing longer than mid-thigh. Understood?" Faddy asked gleefully.

"Yes, Professor." I replied quietly.

"Good. Now get dressed and get out." Faddy snapped.

As I scrambled to collect my clothes and dress, the Professor added, "Your tutoring is just beginning, but based on what I've seen here today, I have every confidence that you will be able to not only pass my class, but be very successful in achieving great things in your medical career. And perhaps beyond...haha" Faddy said trickily.

To be continued.


LynBkk
LynBkk
12 Followers