Before I Become a Doctor Ch. 04

Story Info
Everybody has a dirty secret while he or she was at school.
2.6k words
3.73
3.1k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynBkk
LynBkk
12 Followers

I walked out of Faddy's office in a daze. Holy shit, what have I done?! the question screamed in my mind. I rushed down the hall into the women's restroom and burst through the door. I frantically checked the stalls to make sure I was alone before going to a sink and splashing water on my face. I sucked some of the water from my hand and swished it around my mouth, desperately trying to wash away the taste of Faddy's cum.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" I said to my image in the mirror.

"What the fuck were you thinking?!" I asked my reflection as tears began to well in my eyes.

"It was only a fucking bad grade! THAT you could have moved past, but THIS!!! Oh my God! He fucking OWNS me!" I sobbed into my hands for several minutes, pacing back and forth like a caged animal as I imagined my friends, my family, everyone I knew, seeing those pictures and that video. My father would disown me! Finally, I took in a deep breath and as I trembled, blowing it out slowly, I began to calm myself.

"OK, think, Lin! You just have to get a hold of that camera! Faddy's going to a meeting. You can just break into his office while he's gone, grab the camera, delete the pics, and you're no worse off than you were before you got the bright idea to try to flirt your way to a better grade. You can do this!" I took another deep breath and nodded to myself in the mirror. "OK, better get going."

I made my way out of the restroom and headed for Faddy's office. As I approached the door, I suddenly realized that I didn't know if he'd already left or not. I quickly turned and hurried back to the safety of the restroom to make sure he didn't catch my lurking outside of his office. I paced back and forth for a moment and had an idea. I pulled out my phone and opened my web browser. I quickly located the college phone directory and dialed Faddy's office extension. I waited anxiously as it rang once... twice... After ten rings with no answer, I figured it was probably safe. Once again I made my way to his office door. Just to be sure, I dialed his number again. I could hear the phone ringing inside the office. No answer... he was gone.

I looked at the door and breathe a sigh of relief. No deadbolt, just a doorknob lock. I was no master criminal, but an older cousin once showed me a trick for using a credit card to open a locked door. It had come in handy once before when I'd accidentally locked myself out of my apartment. I thanked my cousin in my head as I pulled out my wallet and chose a little-used department store card. I looked around and listened carefully for any sounds of someone approaching. Satisfied that I was alone, I slid the card between the door and the frame next to the handle and pulled the handle towards me as I pushed the card towards the latch. In a moment, the card slid all the way in and the door swung open.

I nearly screamed out with joy, but squelched it as I slipped inside the office and shut the door behind me. I checked to make sure that the door was locked behind me before hurrying over to the professor's desk. I tucked the credit card and wallet in my purse before tossing it on the desk top.

Please let it be unlocked! I said to myself as I rounded the corner of the desk and plopped down in Faddy's chair.

"Let's see..." I said as I yanked on the handle of the deep side drawer, I had seen him pull the camera from. "Shit!" I hissed.

The drawer was locked. I quickly scanned the desk for something to pry it open with. I spied a flimsy-looking letter opener and grabbed for it. Much to my chagrin, it bent with my first attempt to pry open the drawer.

"Fuck!" I said as I looked around the office.

I pulled on the top drawer of the desk, and it slid open. "That should do it!" I said with relief as I spied a screwdriver. I plunged the blade of the tool into the edge of the locked drawer face and pushed. The wood creaked and cracked, but the drawer refused to budge. I slid the screwdriver slightly to the side and tried again. This time, a piece of wood cracked loose and popped free.

"Progress," I said as I prepared to pry the drawer from another angle.

Just as I wedged the tool behind the face of the drawer again, I heard the faint jingle of something metallic. What was that? I wondered, just as the office door burst open and the startled, I jumped and screamed out.

"Don't move!" the campus police officer yelled at me as he shined a flashlight in my face.

"OK... OK... I replied holding my hands up, squinting against the light. "Drop the screwdriver!" he commanded.

I released my grip and the tool dropped to the floor.

"Now, keep your hands where I can see them and stand up!" the officer instructed. I rose to my feet. "Please... officer. I can explain!"

"Shut your mouth! I'll talk to you in a minute. Now come around to the front of the desk, place your hands flat on the top and spread your legs!" I nodded and complied.

The cop quickly moved in behind me. "Now, put your right hand behind your back." As I did, the man grabbed my wrist firmly and I felt the cold metal of his handcuffs against my skin as he clicked it closed. "Now the other hand." With my cuffed, he frisked me quickly, except for the rather thorough groping he gave my breasts before he took me by the arm and guided me to the guest chair. "Have a seat."

As I plopped into the chair, my skirt rode up, coming dangerously close to revealing the fact that I was not wearing underwear. I looked up at the cop, for the first time really being able to see him without the glare of the flashlight obstructing my view. He looked to be in his thirties with dark hair and eyes. His brass name plate identified him as Gomez.

"Officer, please, you have to listen to me!"

The campus cop held up his hand. "Miss, you're in a lot of trouble. I suggest you be quiet, because nothing you can say is going to help you right now," he said, reaching for my purse.

"But I had to break in. Professor Faddy has... he has pictures of me!" I exclaimed.

"Pictures? What kind of pictures?" he asked, pausing his inspection of the contents of my purse.

"The... naked kind," I said, burning red with embarrassment.

"Really?! How'd he get naked pictures of you?" Gomez asked, with a bemused look.

"I... OK, the short version is I failed my midterm exam and I came here with the idea that maybe I could convince him to... you know... help my grade. He turned out to be an even bigger creep than I thought he was and he threatened to hurt my other grades and make sure I never graduated from here or anywhere else unless I did what he said. I didn't know what to do, and I panicked and... well he now has pictures and a video of me to blackmail me with!" I explained, choking back tears.

"Take it easy! Crying about it isn't going to help. You mentioned a video... what's that about?"

"He shot a video of me... touching myself!" I spat as I burned with humiliation.

"Um... ok," Gomez said nodding with as professional of a demeanor as he could manage.

"But I'm going to need some proof of this."

I nodded eagerly, "I'm pretty sure the camera is in his desk drawer. He had to go to a meeting and I'm sure he hasn't had time to do anything with it. The pictures and video have to still be on the camera!"

"I'm guessing the drawer is locked, judging from the screwdriver I caught you with?" the officer asked.

"Um... yeah. But I almost had it open! I'm sure if you help me..."

"Oh, no, no, no! Professor Faddy has been on faculty here forever and his brother is the dean of the college. I'm not helping you break into his desk!" Gomez said, shaking his head adamantly.

"But if we get the camera and get out of here quickly, nobody will know!" I begged.

The officer shook his head. "Uh, I'm afraid they will. You apparently didn't notice the security cameras in the ceiling of the hallway. They usually aren't monitored, but the footage is recorded and saved for 24 hours in case something happens... like a break-in, for instance! We're no doubt both on camera entering this office and that means I don't have a choice but to take you into custody. The only thing I can do to help you is report what you've told me to my superior officer and maybe she can help you."

"She?" I asked, hoping she hadn't mis-heard him.

"Yes, Lieutenant Cobbs is a woman," he nodded.

I felt a small glimmer of hope that, being a woman, the Lieutenant would be more likely than a man to listen to my story and to investigate the matter.

"OK, I guess you have to do what you have to do. Could I ask that you take me to her quickly? The longer Faddy has the camera, the more likely he'll upload the pictures somewhere and I'll never keep them from going public!"

"Yep, I'll take you right now. Let's go," Gomez replied, grasping me by the arm and helping me up on my feet.

It was more than a little embarrassing to be led across the campus in handcuffs, especially with my nipples poking forward against my tight tip and with the occasional gust of wind threatening to lift my short skirt and expose my naked ass and pussy to anyone looking. But for each quizzical stare and lascivious look directed my way, I thought about how much better this was than the looks and comments I'd get if the pics and video Faddy had of me were to get out. Finally they reached the campus police department.

Gomez led me into a holding room and sat me down on a bench. "I'll be right back," he said as he walked out and the door clanged shut behind him.

I could barely hold back my tears as I waited. But at least I was going to get help now and I'd be able to put this whole thing behind me. Yes, I'd have to face my parents about my grades, but that was a small thing compared to where my bad decisions could have led.

A few minutes later, Gomez re-appeared with a tall, heavyset middle-aged woman in uniform with short-cropped blonde hair. If not for her rather large breasts pushing out the shirt of her uniform, she would have looked more like a man than a woman.

"You're Lin?" the Lieutenant asked in a deep voice that matched her masculine appearance..

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, breathing a sigh of relief.

"I'm Lieutenant Cobbs. Officer Gomez here told me you've made some rather serious accusations against Professor Faddy. Is that true?"

"Yes, ma'am. He... well, I was stupid, I admit it. But he had no right to take advantage of me like that!"

"Yes, we'll get to that, but Officer Gomez informs me that the only evidence supporting your claims against Professor Faddy is supposedly on a camera locked in his desk drawer."

"Yes, but I'm sure..."

"Missy, the only thing I know for sure is that you were caught red-handed breaking into the Professor's office! So I have to deal with that first and then we'll see about your accusations. Understand?"

"Yes, but if we don't act fast..."

The lieutenant held up my hand. "You don't get to call the shots here. I do. For all I know you were looking to steal something you could pawn for drugs and you came up with this cockamamie story to try to get away with it. and entering first, then we can talk about the other.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied quietly.

"Good. Gomez, did you search her?"

"I just did a quick pat down," he replied.

Like I said, I'm gonna deal with the breaking Now, do we have an understanding?"

"I left the main search for you. I know you like to do it yourself when it's a girl."

"Good man!" the Lieutenant grinned. "Grab me a pair of gloves and the lube, will you?"

Gomez nodded and exited the room.

"OK, missy, stand up and strip!" the woman ordered.

"What?!" I asked in shock.

"You heard me. Strip... you know... take off your clothes?"

"But..."

"You can strip, or we can strip you - however you want to play it, girlfriend!" she said with a chuckle as Gomez re-entered the room with a pair of purple rubber gloves.

"Um... OK, you just surprised me, that's all. I'll strip as soon as he leaves," I said, rising to my feet and nodding at Gomez.

"You'll strip right fuckin' now, Princess!" the lieutenant said, sliding on the gloves. I gulped. I could tell that the woman wasn't playing and I proceeded to kick off my shoes and began to unbutton my blouse with trembling hands.

"Well, lookie here, Gomez... she's not wearing a bra!" The lieutenant exclaimed as my naked breastbone came into view.

"Kinda slutty, aren't you, darlin'?" She asked with venom in her voice.

"No, I... Professor Faddy kept it when he took the pictures! If you check his office..."

"I'm not going to tell you again... we'll deal with that later... if you're lucky! Now get those damned clothes off!"

I nodded and released the final button before taking a deep breath and pulling the blouse from my shoulders and dropping it on the floor.

"Nice tits, girly!" The Lieutenant said with a wicked grin. "What do you think, Gomez?"

"Very nice," he said nodding in agreement.

Cobbs chuckled. "Hey Gomez, is that a sausage in your pocket, or are you just happy to see her?"

Gomez laughed and leered at me. "Happy to see her, boss!"

"Keep goin'" Cobbs ordered me.

"I... don't have any underwear on," I admitted sheepishly, as I felt the warm rush to my pussy as it started to dampen.

"Sweetie, you weren't going to have any underwear on no matter what, so stop stallin' and get it off!" the lieutenant demanded.

I unbuttoned and unzipped my skirt and slowly slid it down my legs to the floor before stepping out of it.

The lieutenant let out a wolf whistle. "Damn, girl, not bad! Even shaves the pussy - very slutty! Just the way I like 'em!" she said with a laugh. "Now turn around and bend over. Put your hands flat on the bench."

I had already guessed what was to come next and I was filled with a disconcerting mixture of horror and lustful arousal. I did as I was told and as I bent over, I felt a drizzle of wetness run down the inside of my thigh.

"Wow, she's so wet, I'm not even going to need the lube for the pussy!" Cobbs cackled.

"You are a slutty one! Getting all hot and bothered for a body cavity search right in front of a man! I knew I was going to enjoy this, but I didn't know you were too!" I gasped as I felt Cobb's gloved fingers on my pussy lips, spreading them apart.

"You got a good view there, Gomez?" she asked.

LynBkk
LynBkk
12 Followers