Before She's Thirty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was determined not to let any inexperience show. Whatever sensations, whatever tastes, she would not show any surprise or hesitancy. She started to move her head up and down, up and down. Although she oozed confidence, she was careful not to go to deeply as she really didn't know if she could handle it. He didn't seem to mind; all he could do was to moan appreciatively.

She gave him just enough to want more. Then she pulled away. She squatted her body over him and moved down, his cock pressing against her. She let it linger there for a moment, slightly adjusting her position. Then she sat down fully and he was inside her maidenhood.

"Oh," he said, "Don't you want too...". She realized, suddenly that in her excitement she had forgotten all about the protection. It felt like her first wrong move, and, of course, a bad one, but the illusion was too fragile to be interrupted. Stop now and she might shatter back to be being Susan again and she couldn't risk that. She put a finger to his lips and then started to move her body, with each grind slowing chipping away at another brick in her wall.

She rode wild and free, always in the same position. It was working, there was no need to change, though sometime she put his hands on her breast and sometime she put his hands on her ass. Gradually, imperceptibly, she sped up. The sound of their flesh made a clapping sound against each other.

It was all act, no thought. She had silenced her inner voice; locked her former self in a cupboard and would only let her out again in the morning. She was all animal, all motion. She was solely focused on the deed.

He had been passive, but as she reached peak intensity, Carl suddenly started to move under her with much more intensity. He grabbed her ass tightly, the next two strokes went deeper and the third and final stroke, pushed into her very being. His whole body shook, convulsing again and again.

She thought it was over. On his forth spasm, her own body erupted like she never thought possible and she found it was only just beginning...

5.

She woke up in the morning in a bed that felt far more familiar than it should. Her hair felt a mess, but she wasn't sure how much of that was from her huge new perm. There was no one in the bed besides her. She checked the bedside clock: 9:30am. Thank God it was half-term. She wondered if Carl had gone to work.

Next to the clock, she noticed her handbag. She was pretty sure she'd left it in the lounge last night, but here it was. She pulled out her phone and checked her messages: a single question mark from Mindy.

She sat up in bed and fired back a message, "Mission Accomplished."

There was a dressing gown laid out for her on the end of the bed, male, but that hardly mattered. As she was putting it on, a message came back, "OMG. Tell me more?"

Once the dressing gown was on and tied, she replied "Lunch?" and wandered out to see if Carl was still there.

He was cooking breakfast.

"That smells good," she said, moving round to put her arms around his waist and kissing him softly on the back of the neck.

"Morning, Sandra, he said. You're finally up," he said. "There's coffee in the pot."

That sounded good. She grabbed a cup and sat the kitchen table. Before too long, he had plated up a full English breakfast.

"Well," he said choosing his words carefully, "Last night was special, for me, at least."

She looked into his eves. "Me too", she replied, cutting up her tomato.

"Of course we agreed that this was going to be a one-time deal. That's what we said, right? Better for us both, emotionally."

"Definitely," said Susan. "Definitely." Repeating the twice word didn't have the result of making anything more definite.

"Whatever will I do without you?" mused Carl.

Susan picked up a piece of fried bread and pressed it to her lips playfully, "Oh I don't know. There are plenty more fish in the sea. I'll let you in on a little secret: my friend Rachel thinks you're hot."

Carl raised an eyebrow, "Is that a fact."

"Sure, and she might not say much, but I hear that Susan is a real goer," she teased.

"Yeah," said Carl. "We dated, but I never got the impression that she was all that into me."

"Ah, well it takes a while to bring her out of her shell. I've got some tips about that loosen her up though."

"I'll bear that in mind, but the real question is what will my wife, Vivien, say about all this?" Carl sat back as if it were checkmate.

Susan skewered a whole sausage on the end of her fork and took a big bite out of it, "Well, the grapevine says she's fucking her stylist. I'd forget that bitch. I already have."

"I see," said Carl. "So many women to choose between..."