All Comments on 'Before We're Too Old - Pt. 01'

by Friedrich_Pippert

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

Not good, hiding the first time being fucked by another man, from her husband. They are supposed to be on this journey together.

Good story anyway 5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

They should really try the new experience of getting a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another contribution to the tons of femdom cuck fantasies already here. Too many and too much disliked, so no need to add more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have to agree with Hunter, the fact that she hid her first time having sex would be disturbing to me. Maybe she went home and told him everything

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Don't listen to these nitwits who are reading a Loving Wives story and complaining it is about a loving wife. The same guys who get free tickets to the superbowl and then whine the beer is too expensive. This was a great story. Wonderful build up, a lot more believable and relatable than some of the other stories in the same genre. For those of us that enjoy this sort of story, something we can actually imagine happening. Slowly and step by step until our fantasy is fulfilled. Great story. Looking forward to a sequel.

DessertmanDessertman4 months ago

A very hot story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG3 months ago

The fantasy was husband wanted to be there and watch-- author should rewrite this and have hubby present like it's supposed to be- not wife going away by herself... do it right!!

YoungCurmudgeonYoungCurmudgeon12 days ago

Loved the story and an excellent first Literotica effort. My critique is like some of the others - the husband needs to be present. There was way way too much buildup for him to miss out on her first time. Turned the story by into another cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous