Beg Me

Story Info
A game of hide and seek leads to begging for more.
897 words
4
5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about how it came to this and decided it did not matter. She was ready. The challenge was given and promptly accepted. It was dark out now and now she was a little scared. She thought to herself "No, you are a little excited. don't lie."

She crawled along the floor until she made it to the spot that would protect her from her hunter. She would be his prey tonight if this plan backfired. She was starting to sweat in the heat. She really should have put some thought into the location of the hunt before she spoke. She could see through the railing and over the edge. The only light below was a tiny little light at the end of each aisle. Any movement she would see it. Now she would wait. She slowed her breathing down and checked the little green dots on her watch. It has already been an hour. Maybe she was safe. Maybe she didn't want to be.

Another hour ticked away. There was a bit of smug satisfaction thinking about the victory that would soon be hers until the hand wrapped around her ankle and she was slid out from her spot. She could not see him in the dark but she felt him. He whispered in her ear "What did I tell you dirty girl? I told you I search for a living. Now what am I going to do with you?"

She felt his breath on her neck as he slowly moved over her. One hand was caressing her check as he kissed her neck. "I dunno. What you want to do with me? You win. What you going to do with your girl?"

He straddled her as he slid his hands up to hers, pinning her down. Once again, so close to her she could feel his breath, he said "Whatever I do to you, you will beg me for more."

"Think so?" She pushed him off of her. He was on his back next to her laughing.

"Oh I know so." He giggled even more as she returned the favor. Straddling him, she took his hands and slid them under her shirt. His hands slid up her sides. Caressed her back. He would go no further. She was so wet. Her pussy throbbing and aching. Nipples were hard and begging to be licked. "Tell me, dirty girl. What you think I should do with you?"

She slid her shirt off and guided his hands to her naked breasts. He caressed them while she felt his cock getting hard underneath of her. The question of "What now?" Was answered by his lips finding hers in the dark. She slid down to unbuckle his pants and took his cock in her hand. She started stroking while she licked his balls. He wrapped his fingers in her hair as she slid her tongue up his shaft, licking the head of his throbbing cock. He pulled her down on his cock, tongue moving around and around while she cradled his balls. His hard cock throbbed as she sucked. She loved feeling his reaction to her. It only made her wetter. He stopped her abruptly. "Not yet. Not here on the floor. I am going to take my time with you."

He led her down the hall and into a room. "What are you going to do with me?" She could hardly get the words out. She desperately wanted him inside of her. He knew this and would prolong the torture. "Please. Please" She could hardly get a breath. She was so wet. She wanted his cock back. He sat on the couch and pulled her onto his lap. He took her nipples in his mouth. Swirling his tongue around one while caressing the other. He gave her ass a little smack which only excited her more. She kept moaning.

"Beg me for it." He demanded because he knew that was what she liked.

"Please. Please"

"Please what?" He pulled her closer. He teased her with his fingers, slowly working her panties to the side. He stroked her clit and continued the torment. His fingers circling the edge of her pussy, refusing to go further. "Tell me my dirty girl. Please what"?

She would not say it. She slid her wet pussy down on his cock but did not move. Just savoring how he felt inside of her. She started moving her hips, grinding down on that cock. "Oh fuck yes. Harder." He wrapped an arm around her and moved her onto her back.

She grabbed his ass and pulled him deep inside of her. His cock thrust deep, balls slapping on her ass. There was no way to stop it now. "Please fuck me harder. Harder." The words almost couldn't come out as the first orgasm ripped through her. His cock soaked by her pussy. Her legs locked around his, pulling him tighter. Deeper. She came again. He could wait no more. "Give it to me. Now."

Down on her knees now, she started sucking and licking his cock. His balls full. She stroked, licking the head. His hands locked in her hair. Pulling her in. Swallowing his cock, she felt it get stiffer. She only stroked harder. He exploded deep in her throat.

Lying back on the couch in the dark, he spoke first. "Tag. You're It."