All Comments on 'Beginning of the Ending'

by StoneyLodge

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is sissy wimp husband Sean or Seth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your nasty little diatribe at the beginning will blow up in your face. Expect to get lots of low scores. Idiot. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well-developed leadup to an appropriately staged "climax" to Sean's fantasies. Looking forward to seeing how this relationship develops from here, expecting the wife to become more assertive and the husband less so.

Good beginning. Now what will be the "ending"? 5 out of 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well you must long to be divorced

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

In a comment at the beginning of the story the author wrote "Voting on Literotica should be based on literary quality and erotic appeal, not moralization!"

I've always thought voting would best be done by literary quality, but on the other hand the stars are awarded on a scale running from 1 star for "Hate it" to 5 stars for "Love it." That scale is very different from one star for poorly written rubbish to five stars for a literary masterpiece. There are literary masterpieces on this site that I hate and there is poorly written rubbish that I enjoy.

In the interest of having the category appeal to all that want to read various types of stories that fit the description, I try to figure out from the title, author's short description following the title, flags and sometimes who the author is whether I should read a story. As the author suggested I didn't read this one, nor of course did I rate it.

My point is simply that I think the words describing the rating scale might better be changed so that ratings, as the author suggests, are supposed to be based on literary quality, rather than whether we hate, dislike, like or love a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

True to the first mentioned disclaimer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What goes?

pepepilotpepepilotover 1 year ago

Well done and HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I shared my fiancee with my good friend and in a 69 he put his cock to my mouth and I sucked her juices off. Then years later as a cuckold husband I sucked off my wife's boss who was also her bull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That pussy belongs to Brice now.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 1 year agoAuthor

I originally submitted this story with Seth as the protagonist. I needed to edit and re-submit and changed his name to Sean. I now see that I missed one instance. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Regardless, I hope you enjoyed the story!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Anal rape is anal rape! nothing erotic about this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It sounded more like she was looking for another man than a three way with her husband. I'm not sure it was rape. Did he ever say ' no, don't do that's?' I think they were both looking for a way out of the married, not a three way. Also, I think it is understood, most three ways FIRST, are two women and a guy, not two guys. Two guys is a cuckhold. Well writing, but not my kind of story.

XYZ

WildCrazyFunWildCrazyFunover 1 year ago

Would not have minded being in Sean's "position" as my first wife and I had a very similar experience, which we repeated many times, each receiving immense pleasure.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Based on literary quality, and erotic appeal, this queer cuck story gets a *1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First it was Sean then it was Seth! Not getting it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoneyLodge@StoneyLodge
I'm a married guy who did a lot of "field research" over the years. I've enjoyed a wide variety of experiences and am thinking of becoming a sex therapist here in New York City. I am also a professional musician and love dogs -- but not in the way that might apply to this webs...