Beginning the Journey Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps he was not gay after all? No, he still lusted after men and yearned after depraved sexual encounters with people like Rudy. Was he bisexual then? Charles was not sure, but he had been given an opportunity, by Michael no less, to discover the truth for himself.

Now that word had gotten around that Charles and Lynn were dating, Michael was off the hook, risk wise. He accepted that we should distance ourselves, but the two bum chums still managed a few steamy meetings together when Charles was sent on field assignments.

The relationship between Charles and Lynn developed quickly, as they had to. After two months, they became engaged, and this single act of fraud pleased Charles' mother and grandmother. The latter offered the married couple-to-be her house as primary residence following the wedding.

Throughout this courting period, Charles and Lynn would perform public acts of affection for the 'audience' to maintain the charade of a couple in love. Behind closed doors, however, Charles and Lynn succumbed to acts of sexual lust.

When the couple had sex for the first time, Charles enjoyed it immensely. The feeling of a hot pussy wrapped around his cock was sublime, and he blew his load hard inside her. She asked him constantly about his sexual fantasies and desires, but with no experience to draw on, he was at a loss to answer.

Eventually, Lynn cottoned on, and the two had a frank discussion about Charles' sexuality over several pints. Charles made it clear that he was romantically drawn to Lynn but had previously been gay before that point. Her eyes lit up when she probed him about his encounters and experiences.

"I'd be more than happy to fuck your arse with toys and dildos," She said, "Even doing you anally in seedy alleyways."

"Really?" Asked Charles incredulously, "I did not know that was a thing."

"I can even give you my come if you want," Lynn teased, "You eat pussy like a pro."

Charles was stunned by these revelations. He had no idea about the possibilities, and the future suddenly seemed exciting.

"And if you're a good boy, I might even let you take my arsehole."

"That's a thing too?" Asked Charles, his head swirling.

As Charles experienced Lynn's wide-ranging and creative sexual activities, he lost interest in anonymous or semi-regular encounters with men. Michael was the one exception, but even they became increasingly infrequent. Being fucked by Lynn with a big strap-on whenever he wanted it overshadowed Michael's considerable ability.

As the days ticked by, Charles found himself focussing on Lynn and their life together as decreed by contract. Michael's increasingly shrill calls for Charles' service went unanswered as the big day approached, much to the delight of his family.

On the eve of the wedding, Charles' uncles took him to town for a 'last drink as a single man night out'. The plan was to start in the market then move uptown to livelier pubs. The first pub the three of them entered was a regular where Charles' uncles drank.

His uncles tasked Charles with getting the first round in, and as he approached the bar, he saw a strikingly handsome man chatting with the barmaid. This man was tall, physically strong, had cropped sandy hair, aquiline features, and he exuded confidence. The barmaid, who was lovely in her way, was drooling.

As Charles stood at the bar waiting for the barmaid to serve him, he felt the piercing stare of this man, and his brow prickled with sweat.

"Hello, I haven't seen you in here before," He said with an alluring rich and deep voice.

Charles told him that he was on his bachelor night and was getting married in the morning. The barmaid completed his order which he took back to his uncles, who were in deep conversation with two friends.

With no one to talk to, Charles steadied his nerve, grabbed his drink and went back to the man at the bar.

"I'm Charles, by the way," He said with as much confidence as he could muster and stuck out his hand.

"David, pleased to meet you, Charles,"

David's handshake was firm, and Charles felt butterflies in his stomach.

Without asking Charles, David ordered two brandies and handed me one.

"To toast your nuptials, good sir!"

The two men clinked glasses, and Charles took a sip. The fiery spirit burned his mouth and throat going down. Not being one to imbibe strong liquors often, Charles did not like the taste of brandy but appreciated David's gesture.

Before any meaningful conversation took place between the men, one of Charles' uncles approached and encouraged him to finish his drink as they moved on to the next venue.

"Where are we going to?" Asked Charles of his uncle.

"Uptown," Came a vague reply.

"I'll catch you up because I down want to down my drink too quickly," Said Charles.

His uncles departed, leaving Charles alone to chat with David. The topics discussed were pedestrian and mundane, where Charles' disappointment did not even border the spicy.

"Tell you what, given you don't like spirits, how about a choice cigar?"

"Sounds good," Charles replied, who did relish a quality Cuban.

David purchased two from the barmaid and suggested smoking them outside because the pub was reasonably well patronised, and he did not want to be offensive to the non-smokers.

David led the way, but rain began falling as soon as the two men lit their cigars.

"Shall we go inside?" Asked Charles.

"Follow me; I know a place we can shelter just around the corner."

In David's wake, Charles followed to a courtyard with derelict buildings in it and some brick outhouses that lined one side. It was into the nearest one he dashed with Charles close behind just as the heavens opened. The two men stood there laughing and smoking as the rain fell in torrents.

"So you're getting married," David asked, "But are you sure?"

Charles looked at him quizzically and replied that he was certain, but a seed of doubt was sown.

David stepped towards Charles, grabbed his cigar, and threw them both into the rain without another word. Turning back, David took hold of Charles' hand and pressed it to his crotch.

"I think this is more for you, Charles."

Charles tried to pull his hand away, but David's grip was stronger.

"I'm right, aren't I?" David breathed.

Resistance crumbled, for there was no denying Charles true identity. Instead of struggling, he embraced the opportunity that David presented. Charles flexed his fingers around the outline of David's cock.

"I fucking knew it from the minute I saw you walk in," David crowed exultantly, "I'm guessing a bottom too, am I right?"

Charles nodded without a word, feeling David's cock harden within his grip.

"I think now you are going to suck me off, aren't you?" David said his pulse quickening.

Mesmerised, Charles nodded his head slowly and sank to his knees. Taking hold of David's belt, he unclasped the buckle, unzipped his tight trousers and fished out David's cock. Taking the head into his mouth, the taste of David's cock made Charles' head spin. He missed this sensation so much.

"I just knew you would be a good cocksucker," David sighed, placing a hand on Charles' head.

His talent in bringing men to climax had not deserted Charles. He tried to prologue the encounter for as long as possible, but David quickly succumbed. His cock spasmed forcefully and released a hot load into Charles' throat. Swallowing greedily, the taste of man seed was intoxicating. Lynn's come was novel but was a shadow of a man's sperm.

"I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon regardless of whether or not you get married tomorrow," Said David pulling Charles to his feet after his cock had been perfectly cleaned.

Charles never doubted the veracity of that statement.

As soon as David fastened his trousers, they returned to the bar and finished their drinks. David went home, and Charles joined his uncles in town. However, Charles could not get into the spirit or the meaning of the night's festivities. He could not stop thinking about David; the encounter was too brief to be satisfying. Charles wanted more.

Through the white noise, Charles mulled options. Only one seemed to be logical and practical. Michael. Their last encounter ended on a bitter note, with Michael expressing some jealousy because Charles became infatuated with Lynn.

Charles sent a message to Michael to gauge his interest. Minutes ticked by then hours before Charles received a reply. It was a terse message but positive; it listed a location and time.

Making his way to an unfamiliar part of town, Charles arrived at the address listed in the message. He rang the intercom, not sure who was going to answer. There was a name by the buzzer, "R. Edelman". Was this Rudy's home?

There was no answer; instead, the was a click and the entrance door unlocked. Nervously, Charles ascended the stairs, not sure what to expect. He knew he did not want another encounter with Rudy.

Charles breathed a sigh of relief when Michael met him at the door.

"Well?" Asked Michael haughtily.

"I desperately need to see you," Pleaded Charles.

"Why?"

"I sucked off a stranger earlier," Charles confessed, "And it made me realise who I am."

Michael assessed Charles' statement and looked him up and down.

"Come in," Said Michael with more familiarity.

For the next few hours, Michael hate fucked Charles into complete submission. By owning Charles' anus, Michael acquired a new piece of property. Charles could not be happier.

The next day, Charles' wedding day, he sucked Michael's cock to climax before reluctantly departing. After that night, Charles did not see Lynn in quite the same light.

The wedding went ahead as planned. However, the intimacy evaporated over the first year of cohabitation, and Lynn guessed that Charles' heart wasn't in it. One day, being unable to keep his true sexuality secret, he broke down and confessed his preference for men. Lynn hugged him and thanked Charles for his honesty. Her female intuition knew she could not change his sexuality and, while the intimacy was fun and expanded both their boundaries, she knew it was not enough for him.

Lynn reminded Charles that they had entered into a contract and that their physical and emotional connection was an unintended benefit. If they could keep up appearances for a little bit longer, they could go their separate ways.

For that time, Charles managed his liaisons with Michael and other men, some random, others more regular, discreetly, while Lynn formed a connection with another man whom she eventually remarried.

The sham marriage ended with a pantomime divorce that upset no one except Charles mother and grandmother. Michael stumped up the cash for the marriage contract fulfilled, and at no time was the marriage subject to an immigration inspection.

Lynn went back to London as a fully-fledged citizen and eventually to Devon to raise a family. Charles went to live with his grandmother. After coming out to her, she surprised Charles by telling him she knew all along. Charles reflected on a volatile period of his life that helped him come to terms with his sexuality, and he did not regret anything that took place. The journey had come to an end.

12