All Comments on 'Behind Closed Doors Ch. 07'

by erialfor

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Huh, did not expect that development. All seems well for Keith for now but Steven could still prove to be the spanner in the works when he finds out what happened to the boss.

Curious what happens next? Will they make it to Canada, what will Melissa think of Lucy living with Keith, Liam is locked up for assault but for how long? And is Lucy pregnant? Eagerly awaiting the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great follow up, although I would love to see Keith really start to put Lucy through her paces now that she's starting to submit more fully.

flyinggiraffeflyinggiraffeover 1 year ago

Great series and great story! I hope you'll add some Keith/Melissa action down the line (and maybe threesome with Lucy later?). Excited to see the next chapter.

WSM98WSM98over 1 year ago

You know, this is one of the few noncon stories that really makes me feel bad for the victim. Keith just doesn't have enough redeeming qualities for me to root for him, like I would another obsessed man.

That said, I was really hoping his secret was out & jail would be his end. Oh well. It was still a wild & sexy ride.

UncleBullyUncleBullyover 1 year ago

You capture Keiths behaviour and Lucys submissive tendencies quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kinda liking the more feisty side of Lucy that’s developing, Keith better watch himself.

Feel like we’re due an appearance from her friend soon, although Lucy does seem to be jealous when she’s around Keith.

thewyzardthewyzardover 1 year ago

One of the best, very best stories here. This entire series keeps getting better and better with every installment. This is much more than can be said for the exceeding majority of all the others available on Literotica. It's a joy to read and I'm totally addicted to Lucy and Keith's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story. Can’t wait to read the next chapter. Please continue. Thank you

Sureshkumar85Sureshkumar85about 1 year ago

Wow best story I ever read. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

SwewxxxSwewxxxabout 1 year ago

If she doesn't want to get pregnant anal is a good option. So why complain everytime she gets buggered? Accept it like a good girl and you'll be happy. Or, stand up and stop him from doing something you don't. If you really don't want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too dark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is a new chapter in the works?

erialforerialforabout 1 year agoAuthor

I'm writing in my native language now but will try to finish this, but I'm not sure when.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story , can’t wait to read the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please write the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was amazing, I think this chapter was a good conclusion for the series.

flyinggiraffeflyinggiraffe11 months ago

It was such good series. Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererialfor@erialfor
I prefer to write in detail and create a (lot of) build up. Here to see if anyone likes my stories. I hope that you enjoy reading my stories as much as I have enjoyed writing them. I'd love to hear from you! (sorry, not here for rp.)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES