Behind Closed Doors Pt. 02

Story Info
Jane is bred for mistress.
3.1k words
4.18
20.3k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following week passed in a strange haze. Neither Daniel nor I spoke about what had happened or what was expected of us but our chastity guards were a constant reminder. We both sensed each other's horniness and refrained from even kissing instead merely wishing each other a good day. Daniel would go to work and I would tend to my wifely duties tending to the garden, doing the shopping, cleaning and cooking dinner. Dr Hong had sent over a detailed dietary instruction and I followed it closely. I always thought it strange moving and interacting with the vanilla world, a world I could never be a part of. Daniel and I often talked when he got home as we ate the meals I had prepared to Dr Hong's specification how chaotic and listless it seemed.

That Monday Daniel received a message on his phone from the Dame telling him not to go to work the next day Dr Hong would be by at 9am for our appointment. We lay next to each other the whole night both pretending to be asleep. The next day we rose early and ate breakfast at 9am precisely the door to the garage opened and Dr Hong walked in wearing a smart black dress and white lab coat her dark hair done up in a bun she was followed by three other women two in pink nurses scrubs and cute blonde with bright blue saucer eyes and a firm and perky body also in a smart dress and coat. Daniel and I both made homage while the nurses bustled past us upstairs carrying large duffel bags.

"Well while the nurses get set up let's have a quick look." Dr Hong said

We both rose and began to strip while Dr Hong placed her bag on the kitchen table.

The girl watched as we revealed ourselves.

"As you can see, despite living in the vanilla world they remain totally obedient which is why they are such an ideal breeding pair."

Emily nodded and took her own stethoscope and gloves from her bag.

Daniel and I stood side by side naked except for our chastity devices. Which Dr Hong fishing a key from her bag relieve us of. Daniel's penis free from its cage immediately sprang erect and I felt relief as my pussy was free from the chastity belts confines. Dr Hong smiled as she began handling Daniels penis with her gloved hands nodding

"Yes, very good boy." She and Emily took their stethoscopes and checked his heart and lungs before Dr Hong placed hers on his swollen scrotum listening intently. I stood silently as the Doctors molested my husband watching them work.

"Careful Emily, we don't want him to pop." Dr Hong said as Emily used a tape measure to record Daniels erect penis size nodding in approval at the results. Dr Hong drew from her bag a hypodermic needle and after carefully checking the label removed the cap and flicked the end with her finger. She walked over to Daniel who tensed as she lifted his scrotum and with no pretence plunged the injection into him. He grimaced in pain but remained silent.

Daniel prepared they turned their attention to me taking my heart rate, blood pressure and briefly feeling my abdomen they did not touch me more forcefully because even their small caresses left my pussy dripping in anticipation. Daniel and I caught one another's eyes and excitement flickered behind his gaze. He loved me and I him but he was a man and deprived of sex for over a week his cock practically strained. Satisfied I was in proper condition Dr Hong had me turn around and gave me an injection into the left ass cheek.

Smiling, she said "Now upstairs the second bedroom."

Daniel and I began to climb the stairs followed by Dr Hong and her assistant.

The second bedroom was another room in our house we did not enter without the Dames permission and she had never ordered us to enter. When I walked in I observed it was a large room with a very low wide bed. The two nurses had spread a large medical sheet on the mattress and secured it. The bed had a number of restraints that had also been prepared, a large light on a swivel like one found in an old operating room shone down on the bed, and a number of machines had been set up by the nurses.

Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as Dr Hong and Liddy guided me to the bed and positioned me. First they had me stand while they attached heart rate monitors to my chest and the machine began to beep.

I was laid out on the bed with my arms taken above me and restrained but then my legs were lifted and spread and another pair of the white medical restraints secured to the bed by an adjustable white rope were attached right below my knees. The mechanism on the bed whirred. I was now laid out my legs up and opening my hairless pussy dripping in anticipation.

Daniel was tended to by Emily and the other nurse, a pretty dark haired girl I didn't know. They fitted him with the monitors also then as I was being secured had him walk forward and bend over placing his hands on the bed. He looked at my open pussy hungrily. I suspect the injections Dr Hong had given us made us hornier than we already were.

Emily lubricated a vibrator attached to one of the panels and sild it into Daniels ass he winced but took it. His ass was use to such treatment he told me before our marriage Dame loved to let male friends use him while she watched.

"Now that the prostate probe is in place we can begin. Boy enter the girl and breed."

"Yes Doctor" Daniel said

He crawled forward until we were eye to eye with him over me we looked at each other and then he lowered himself and we kissed, surrendering all restraint he slid into me and as I felt his cock enter me I cried in pleasure. He began to move and I called out unable to control myself

"Yes Daniel Yes YEs YEES YEEES!!!"

An orgasam swept over me and just a few seconds later he came crying out wordlessly as he emptied his balls into my womb.

The heart rate monitors spluttered and the nurses with gloved hands helped to slide Daniel off of me the machine whirred pulling my legs up higher one placed a pillow under my back leaving my pussy elevated. I suppose it was supposed to help the implantation.

We were not done though not by a long shot.

Dr Hong clicked on a stopwatch and Danny was made to sit in a stool one of the nurses cleaned his cock of my juices with a damp cloth and after a few minutes Dr Hong nodded to Emily who flipped a switch on her panel.

Daniel jumped a little as the vibrator in his ass began to massage his prostate. Within a few more minutes he was erect again and my pillow was removed and I was lowered back to the bed as Dr Hong ordered Daniel to reenter me.

Our fucking took longer and longer each time though Daniel was given only a maximen of 15 minute refractory periods. As we fucked it felt less and less like our love making I became more aware of the nurses and doctors watching us of the bright lights. After the third time Dr Hong Emily and the nurses regularly began touching us there stethoscopes recording breathing or their hands helping us along by massaging our nipples. By the 9th time we were both dripping in sweat and Daniel was continuing to push into me though he was exhausted.

Dr Hong sat on the bed next to us pulling on a latex glove and smearing it with lubricant.

"Our stud seems to need some help." She pulled the whirring vibrator from his ass and stuck in her fingers.

He cried as did I but she kept at it.

"Good boy good boy now cum for me." She said. He came

There was a half hour break for lunch we were both fed by the nurses liquid shakes full of Dr Hongs prescriptions they tasted vile but were filling and the fucking continued like two animals in a zoo forced to breed. I lost count of how many times Daniel was forced to cum in me until finally Dr Hong said we were done.

Emily and one nurse took Daniel away to clean him up and put him to bed I was left with Dr Hong and Liddy who sat with me while my hips were elevated. I was exhausted and nearly fell asleep. Dr Hong told me she would be by next week to give me a pregnancy test and if it was negative we would begin again on my next ovulation. Liddy eventually uncuffed me and showered me in cool water I was grateful for the relief then Dr Hong after a brief exam of my vagina which she declared well use but still a pinnacle of health refit my chasity device. Liddy laid me in bed next to a sleeping Daniel and turned out the lights I fell asleep at once.

It was three days before we heard from Dr Hong again. I was making dinner and Daniel was at the kitchen table going over some reports when we heard the garage door. We looked at each other and I could see the sadness in his eyes and I am sure he could see the same in mine. I turned off the stove and put the spoon down and both of us went to the living room taking off our clothes and placing them neatly on the shelf. I looked at the cock cage that Daniel was locked in; his balls despite being drained are already purple and swollen. I hope that I am not pregnant so that I will be able to relive his suffering.

The door opens and Dr Hong Comes in followed by Emily her assistant and apprentice and Liddy the nurse. Without saying anything Liddy takes a chair in front of the kitchen and Dr Hong sits down on it in front of me pulling a pair of latex gloves from her white lab coat she pushes her dark rimmed glasses up her nose and then releases me from the chastity cage. I feel relief as my pussy is able to breathe again but I tense in fear as Dr Hong begins to molest me. That's the best word for it. It's not a clinical or disinterested touch. Instead she places her gloved hands on my pussy and begins to aggressively play with them, teasing my clit, pinching my labia and letting her fingers slide into me.

"Good your pussy is nice and ripe let's begin the test." Daniel stood at attention watching as Nurse Liddy placed a bedpan between my feet. Dr Hong ordered me to squat over it and empty my bladder.

I did so, placing my head behind my hands as I did. Behind Dr Hong I could see Emily preparing something but couldn't see what. My bladder empty Liddy took the bed pan away and Doctor Hong made me lay back on the couch. Emily came over with a tray of three needles that I looked apprehensively at.

"Don't worry sweetie" Dr Hong said "This won't take long." She took my arm palpating my vein with her hand then sticking the needle in and letting the syringe fill with blood.

I yelped in pain, unable to contain myself. Daniel face went taunt as he watch the Dr Hurting me

"One" Emily said

"Two" said Dr Hong she stuck the needle in my belly. Again I screamed Daniel made as if to move but stayed still his eyes tearing up

"And open your legs a bit more sweetie." Dr Hong said pushing my knees further apart then gently rubbing my clit before she took the needle from Emily and stuck it in "Three." Dr Hong said cheerily as I cried out.

Emily took the samples to a box and shut them away while Dr Hong removed her gloves.

"Well done girl." she said, giving my pussy a slap. "We should know tomorrow if you are pregnant but for now you were a bit two loud so I will add a note to the Dame that your husband will receive a good punishment on your behalf once your pregnancy is confirmed."

I nodded knowing I wasn't allowed to speak. Daniel and I had been punished before I knew what would happen.

"Also, let's leave you out of chastity. I have a good feeling, but don't please yourself or it will be worse for your husband." Dr Hong said

Again I nodded. I had hoped that Dr Hong was done but she wasn't.

She led us to the basement for a full physical in the medical room. She had Liddy restrain Daniel to the wall while she and Emily snapped on another pair of gloves. They were very thorough starting with my vitals heart, lungs, blood pressure. They took turns moving their stethoscopes across my naked body recording their results. Emily took out a tape measure and checked my bust, ass and belly. Dr Hong nodded as she made notes in her chart saying I was very well proportioned.

Next came the part I had been dreading. They pushed me onto the table and placed my words up in the stirrups. I felt myself growing wet as Emily and Liddy continued to adjust me. Where I lay I looked directly at Daniel, his muscular body begging to drip sweat his cock straining against its cage.

"Dddd..Doctor" I said

"Yes, patient." Hong said not looking up from the instruments she was laying on the table next to me

"I..I don't think I won't be able to cum." I said quietly

"Oh really well well looks like we will need to do a hormone exam after all." Dr Hong said picking up the medical pinwheel and flicking it with her finger as she smiled "Nurse secure her."

They strapped me to the table and began to place the monitors across my body, my chest, forehead, cheeks, stomach and punic mound right above my pussy which was beginning to drip. I tested the medical cuffs and leg restraints and felt they were quite secure.

"Now" Dr Hong said pulling on her mask "We begin"

A hormone test is Dr Hongs term for two hours of sadistic sexual torture. She began by having Liddy clamp my nipples causing me to yelp in pain. Dr Hong stuck her fingers into me testing how wet I was. She collected samples with their cotton swabs bringing the final one over to my mouth.

"This is what you taste like." I licked it

She followed up with a cervical probe testing the healthiness of my fletch and penetrating the pulsating wand into my womb. I gritted my teeth and tried to stifle my screams unsuccessfully.

Daniel strained at his chains. He was in pain watching what they were doing to me.

Next Dr Hong began testing my vagina's elasticity by inserting a series of three large dildos then testing how long it took for my opening to shrink back to its normal size. I groaned at the nipple clamps pushing me towards orgasm.

Then the duckbill speculum and the gynaecological microscope. Dr Hong took her time studying my most intimate area.

I was so so close I was right on the edge of cumming but I waited for permission otherwise the consequences would be too dire to contemplate.. When Dr Hong ordered Emily to inject me with a local anaesthetic, she did sliding the hypodermic needle into my clit. I screamed

"Now that should cool you down." Dr Hong said

I cried as they released me.

Daniel and I were left both lying awake that night unable to come to close for fear of the pain it would cause. The local had worn off quickly and I was dying from hornyness but I dared not touch myself or lay in Daniels arms and comfort him in his own pain.

If I had known that would be our last night together I would have but I didn't know and I wish I had.

Daniel rose early and took a cold shower which helped him somewhat. I followed him but it didn't help. Still As I came out of the shower dripping he was waiting already dressed for work he kissed me gently on the lips. "Made you breakfast" he said then he left. His eyes though said so much more that we could survive anything so long as we were together. On our wedding night as we had lain side by side being taken by the Dame and her friends his eyes had said the same thing. The unconditional love he had for me. I had changed into a pink and yellow flower dress when they came for me. There was a knock on the front door and I opened it to see Dr Hong smiling along with two women I didn't recognize in coveralls.

"Congratulations dear." Dr Hong said

The two women seized me gently and forced me outside. It was still early and most of the neighbours' lights were out. They took me to a large van and pushed me into the back. It was equipped like an ambulance with a stretcher bed and medical equipment. One woman solidly built with short dark hair climbed in along with Dr Hong the other closed the doors and then drove. I knew no one had seen us and if they had they wouldn't think it odd. It was that kind of vanilla neighbourhood where everyone minded their business.

Dr Hong and the attendant strapped me to the gurney. I didn't resist, but then I thought.

"Doctor," I asked quietly, "When will I be back? I need to go to the market."

"Oh you won't be coming back dear you are pregnant and that means you belong to us now." She patted my cheek as I spoke.

My eyes went wide "But Daniel?"

"Has done an excellent job for the Dame so excellent in fact she has decided to sell his stud rights. I will be working on him very closely. You my dear are an unnecessary distraction."

"But we are married." I said it as if it were the most obvious thing in the world and Dr Hong and the other woman laughed.

"Animals don't get married slave." Dr Hong replied