Behind Closed Doors Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit my lip in part to help with the aching pain on my nipples and labia, in part to keep me from shutting my eyes. The Doctors wanted me to watch what was happening to Anna that was clear. I knew this was happening because of me, and I knew this was unavoidable. I had enjoyed making love to Anna, just like I had loved sex with Daniel, but I was a slave. Even my sex was not my own, I had watched the Dame or her friends take Daniel in front of me or have him watch them take me. Any time a slave had sex they needed to be reminded of their place.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Ann cried as Dr Klein turned the screw for the last time.

"Well very impressive Anna, you made it all the way with the number 3. Nurse make a note Anna will be upgraded to the number 4 for her next post coital exam." Dr Klein said as she turned the screw the other way, easing the pressure on Anna's abused pussy.

"Now Doctor Hong." Dr Klein said as she finished removing the probe from Anna. "Would you like to do the honours."

"Why thank you Dr Klein I would. I always prefer them a bit further along." Dr Hong said wickedly as she approached poor Anna.

One of the nurses held a strapon, the other helped Dr Hong take off her smart pencil skirt and black knickers before both nurses expertly slid the strapon harness onto the doctor and secured it. Dr Klein held out a mask for Dr Hong who took it and placed it on her face. The nurses then helped Dr Hong pull on long yellow gloves that ran to her elbow. One nurse helped Dr Hong drape a clear thin plastic apron over herself. The only thing that differentiated Dr Hong from vanilla medical professional was the great purple strapon bouncing between her legs as she moved. She gently let her hands glide down Anna's legs to her pussy.

Anna whimpered as simultaneous to Dr Hong's actions the nurses walked on either side of her and took her arms pulling them above her head. Each nurse held one arm down while their other hand began to play with Anna's breast. Dr Hong let her hands slowly penetrate Anna as she guided the strapon into her.

"HmmmmmHmmm. No Doctor Please." Anna said, shutting her eyes It wasn't clear if she was begging Dr Hong to stop or hurry. As Dr Hong slid the strapon into Anna's pussy she let her hands slide forward running them across Anna's smooth swollen belly. Dr Kelin took position next to Anna placing her stethoscope on Anna's chest and nodding.

"The patient appears ready, doctor."

"Very good, let's begin." Dr Hong said letting the strapon slide into Anna's quivering pussy.

"Uhhhhh, dddoctor.." Anna moaned.

I kept biting my lip, the weights tugging on my nipples and pussy as I felt myself growing wet, the egg stretching it. As I watched the slim asian doctor in front of me fucked the beautiful pregant girl I had laid with just a short time ago. I kept myself at attention watching the medical team in their long yellow gloves, green scrubs and white coats, their faces covered by surgical masks circling Anna, probing, tweaking and molesting. I wanted so badly to touch myself. My hand began to wander.

Anna bucked her hips, her swollen belly quivering. The nurses ran their hands over her breast, while Dr Klein moved her stethoscope across Anna's chest.

"Doctor, please can I cum?" Anna said pleading

"Not yet slut." Dr Hong said moving her hips.

It was too much. My hand began to massage my slit, I began to finger myself the weights and pinching on my nipples only adding to my arousal.

"Oh Alice, it looks like Jane is enjoying the show." Dr Klein said slyly. Looking at me. My cheeks flushed but I didn't stop.

"Oh, is she?" Dr Hong replied. "Jane, should I let Anna cum?" she said

"Yes doctor." I replied both hands now rubbing my clit and slit. "She's a good slave, huh" I was lost for words as I felt my own orgasm building. I sank to my knees rubbing furiously two of my fingers slipping inside me. I saw Dr Hong twitch her hips and give a strong thrust. "Ahhhhh" Anna cried out convulsing on the table in pleasure.

Dr Hong was shaking her head as she pulled out of Anna. "Oh Jane and Anna, cuming without permission during an important medical exam. How many demerits Jessica?"

"10 each I believe, Doctor." Klein said

"Indeed, and they will need a tenderisation to calm them, if you would, Doctor." Dr Hong said.

Klein smiled and went over to the cabinet pulling out a broad leather strap. The nurses were helping Anna off the table when Dr Klein beckoned one over.

"Present" she said.

The nurse turned around and pulled her pants down exposing her soft white legs and cute round ass. She bent over holding her shirt up.

Dr Klein pulled the strap taunt and then unleashed it on the nurse.

"AHHHH!" she cried as it struck across her bottom leaving an angry red mark across her taut bum.

"Excellent, thank you nurse. Please position the patients for tenderising." Klein said

The nurse who had been smacked pulled her uniform back on as if nothing had happened. It was so easy to forget the nurses were little more than slaves too. Also vulnerable to the doctors sadistic whims, while enjoying exercising what little control they had over us, I wondered if any ever found themselves as the patients here. The nurse removed my clams and took me by the arms leading me to a bar that ran across the back of the room at knee height. The other nurse brought Anna over.

"Position girls." Dr Klein said.

Anna and I stood next to each other nearly touching and we bent over grabbing the bar. Anna looked so fertile and beautiful, her full breast and belly hanging as we pushed our asses out. Every slave knew the punishment bar. Dr Klein set to work and we both cried as she counted first for me then Anna striking us both in quick succession.

"1."

SMACK.

"2."

SMACK.

"3."

SMACK.

"9."

SMACK.

"14."

SMACK.

"25."

Both Anna and I were crying and whimpering. Our bottoms turned bright red and were beginning to purple as the 25th strike fell.

I felt Dr Hong come behind us and her gloved hands smacked into each of our bottoms.

"Ahhhhh." We both cried.

"Now now girls you will in future remember to cum only under medical supervision or with permission. Understood?"

"Yes doctor." we said together.

Dr Hong's gloved hands slid into our pussies causing us both to cry out again. First two finger then three she flexed them causing us to quiver in pain but also the desire to be fucked again. Instead she withdrew, patting us both on the rump.

"Very good. Nurses get Anna back to her room. Giver her an enema and orgasm before bed. I will assist Dr Klein in giving Jane her work up."

"Yes doctor." the nurses cried in unison. Taking Anna and leading her away. She looked back at me with mournful eyes as Dr Hong took me by the shoulders and spun me around. To face the exam table. Where Dr Kelin was already adjusting the device sitting on it. A wicked smile shining in her eyes above her mask. Dr Hong pushed me to the table where I saw the sapphic saddle sitting. It was a fully equipped one with a pussy and anal dildo. I whimpered remembering having to mount such contraptions in the past. The pleasure it offered soon became unbearable, even tortuous.

"Spread your legs slut." Dr Hong said.

I did as I was told and felt Dr Klein roughly rub a swab between them, then another and another. Tickling my labia and clit in turn.

"There. Samples collected, now let's measure the cunts response." Dr Klein said.

The two doctors began attaching electrodes to my face, chest, and belly with another just above my clit. Then they made me climb on the table and mount the saddle.

"Ahhh uhhh" I cried out as I forced the dildos into me. One was bad enough but two in my current state was unbearable.

"Now we will measure your physio response while the device stimulates you and of course we will help with some additional stimulus." Dr Hong said, pulling on a fresh pair of gloves. The small pink ones that went up to her wrist. I flinched at the snap.

Dr Klein switched on the machine and it began vibrating. I grabbed the pommel and cried out in pain and pleasure as Dr Hong reached forward to pinch my nipples..

It went on for over an hour. The first orgasm was great and came quickly, but the doctors kept stimulating me I cried in exhaustion and pain as the mount vibrated and then after being adjusted began to pulse up and down up and down. Dr Hong and Dr Klein monitored the readouts, but also freely played with my body alternatively admonishing me as a filthy slut and encouraging me as their good girl. My ear tag began to feel like it weighed a million pounds as it jiggled against my sweat soaked cheek. My nipples burned and my pussy convulsed. My red bottom hurt and I was so tired. Finally they relented and switched the machine off, but that wasn't the end of it. Dr Klein removed the machine while they made me stand at attention. Then I had to climb back on the table for a gyno exam.

"My will you look at that." Dr Klein said as I spread my legs. "What a thoroughbred." She said admiringly, running her hand over my sweat and cum soaked pussy.

Dr Hong agreed cheerfully as I lay there exhausted allowing them to probe and sample me. They took my vaginal temperature, examined me with a speculum and compared my heart and lung sounds. Satisfied Dr Hong paged a new pair of nurses who took me back to my room. I was given a enema, but no orgasm and tucked into bed, and I soon fell into a deep sleep.

The next day was the same as it had been, but I spied Anna after the second exam of the day. We both knew we would be called to receive our ten demerits. I went over to her letting my robe hang open. She looked up and smiled but then her eyes went wide as I kissed her.

She kissed me back and we embraced.

"Yesterday was nice." I said when we broke the embrace. "You were nice. I would like to see you again."

Anna smiled, "That would be great."

We both knew we would suffer in here no matter what so better to find joy where we could.

Anna was a sweet girl too. She was a slave to a male master, one of his favoured concubines. He had decided to breed her in agreement with another mistress. Anna's impregnation had been similar to mine, but the stud who had covered her had been very rough and it had all taken place at the clinic. She was fascinated by the vanilla world, but also thought it was so confusing.

'What would people do if they were not being told what to do all day?' she wondered.

We usually coupled every two or three days, everyday was too exhausting considering what followed and how often we were made to orgasm in our twice daily exams. Throughout all of it I tried not to think about why I was here but it was inescapable. I grew more tired, my appetite changed, my breast grew more tender and my belly began to swell. Anna helped to sooth my nerves as she had been through it. We marked the passage of time by the nurses changing the cards outside our hallways and the arrival of new girls. We both knew what would happen, and then one day it did. I was three months, my belly starting to swell and my breast growing heavy. My robe was growing tighter. Anna had swollen even more but remained voraciously horny, and I wasn't sure what aroused me more. Coupling with her or watching her full, fertile, pregnant body at the mercy of the doctors and nurses in our post coital exam. I was sitting in the lounge and another 9 month girl Beatrice came over to me. The 9 monthers having just returned from the gym.

"Jane." she said "I am sorry Anna went into labour during the swimming, they took her away."

I felt myself grow sad and nodded. I knew this would happen. Beatrice gave me a hug and we kissed and nuzzled. Most girls did this to comfort one another. That night tears stained my pillow.

But slaves take comfort in routine and I tried to bury myself in it. There was no true routine though. Everyday it seemed like my body was changing. At my first exam of each day I would drop my robe to the floor and walk to the well lit gyno chair. Dr Hong and her staff peering at me over their surgical mask flexing their gloved hands eagerly. It was the 17 or 18th week a long time after Anna had been taken. I was laying on the table with the wand running over me. My belly was beginning to really swell and the medical team took extra time to note its expansion along with that of my breast in their measurements of me. Thus far it was fairly typical, safely routine but I could sense something different. Dr Hong spent longer listening to my heart noting that my health was definitely improving under her strict supervision. Then they had me lay back for my sonogram. I flinched as the jelly was smeared over my still modest but growing belly. I felt the gloved hands of the nurses restraining my limbs as Dr Hong ran the sonogram over my stomach, the odd vibrations setting my nerves on edge. It was then I noticed I could see the screen. I tried to look away but a nurse's gloved hand grabbed my head and twisted it back.

"Ah look Jane." Dr Hong said so cheerfully as they held me "You are going to have a little girl. How wonderful."

Her pleasant tone had an undercurrent of the deepest cruelty. I knew what it was to be a girl in this life. Since I had come of age I could remember being stripped, exposed and humiliated having no autonomy over my own body or my life. Now the time I had with Daniel and Anna seemed even more like a cruel and awful delusion. I had savoured every moment of it but in an instant any illusion that this was a horrible dream shattered. Something caught within me and I screamed.

The staff response was to laugh. They held me firmly as I screamed and struggled. A nurse forced a gag into my mouth and the two nurses began pulling my legs further open. I heard the click of the table as Dr Hong adjusted it and my pussy was now right on the edge. "It seems Jane needs a little corrective therapy" Dr Hong said

I saw her dropping her coat to the floor revealing her bare firm breast and shapely body. She selected a fair size strapon from the cart next to her and began to fit it on the harness she was already wearing over her black panties.

"The best way to remind a slave of its place is to force it to submit sexually." Dr Hong said as she lubricated the strapon. I was struggling less as I felt the nurses' firm hands hold me. Emily had also dropped her coat and was massaging my upper body with an oil that warmed my skin and I tried to resist but it was making me wet.

I gave an intake of breath as the hands continued to move over me. I stopped struggling as I felt Dr Hong's dildo teasing the edge of my very wet pussy.

"Now are you ready to be fucked slave?" Dr Hong said

"Yes," I answered. It was all I could answer

"Ahhhhhhhh." I gasped in pleasure as she entered me.

The nurses pulled off their scrubs until they were fully naked. I lay there on the table, my pregnant belly and breast bouncing as Dr Hong entered me, the bare breast of the nurses surrounding me. All the staff had left their latex gloves and their surgical mask on, but stripped off their other clothing.

It made me feel like a fucktoy, an object to be used for their pleasure and I embraced it. It was a comforting feeling. I pulled my legs wide and gasped in pleasure as the hands moved over me and the dildo moved over me.

One nurse had apparently been very good lately. Another nurse helped her on the table and she straddled my face. I began to eagerly service her shaved pussy while she rubbed her hands over my breast. All the while Dr Hong fucked me in a steady non stop rythm and deliberately teasing my pussy as she did so.

"Please Doctor may I cum." I begged unable to hold back anymore

"Yes Jane you may." Dr Hong answered as she grasped my legs and began fucking me faster and faster

The nurse smothered my face with her pusy while the other four nurses and Dr Hong's hands moved over me. I wanted this I needed this I needed to submit I was a slave

I came hard crying out in near pain as the orgasm washed over me.

Dr Hong continued to fuck me slowly keeping me at a highten level of excitement as her hands massaged my pregnant belly. Joy dismounted and assisted in massaging my already tender and aching breast

"You know I fucked your mother on this very table Jane, I am looking forward to when I have your spawn on it." Dr Hong said smiling as she ran her hand over my body.

The happy mist that had descended on my brain evaporated and my eyes went wide as I stared up at her cruel smile.

This is what it meant to be a slave.

I nodded and passively said "I hope she will please you Doctor."

"Oh with your pedigree she will." Dr Hong replied laughing.

The rest of the day went by in a daze. I was spared therapy that night after my second exam and only given a light spanking by one of the nurses. After the lights dimmed I pulled the blanket over myself and cried clutching my belly.

This is what it meant to be a slave I thought. As I cried myself to sleep.

12