All Comments on 'Behind the Closet Door Ch. 01'

by Human_Garbage

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Keep going

Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
I know this is fantasy

But sex anywhere from 3 to 5 times a week for years? Right. That is soooo believable. Why not tell us hubby has a 24” cock while you’re at it.

Fucking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two chapters and nothing has happened.

This story has been a skimmer thus far. In two chapters, we have been given a couple subtle hints the wife is cheating. This has been a snoozer. 3 *s and no emojis from me.

AMerryman 2.0

Human_GarbageHuman_Garbageover 5 years agoAuthor
@Whackdoodle

The man has a 24 inch cock, I forgot to mention that.

Jabroni.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Believe it

When I was 45 I was having sex 3 to 5 times a week with my wife if not more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start

Please don’t make the husband a wimpy little punk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Cheating Slut

Good read but all of a sudden locking her closet? She's been practicing deep throating and husband doesn't ask, where? Maybe he'll figure out how she's "closing" her business deals! But then again he doesn't seem too bright.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
The suspense is delicious

and driving mad. Hope the other installments post soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hey Whackdoodle

Why is it hard to believe 3-5 times per week? My wife and I have been together 31 years, married almost 25, We were high school sweethearts and still average 3 times a week except for shark week. Some weeks it's 7-8 times if you count the quickies between the time we hit the snooze alarms and we get out of bed to start the work day....and Literotica is a good reason our libidos are still high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lol

if the man DOES havea 24 inch cock....or even a 10 inch....and a stable job...AND the wife cheats....lol

she should be worried, not him. he's basically the top 10% of all men, even if he had a n uggo face. money, grooming, big dick....basically means free pussy...hell...free dick....with that sorta resume' he can fuck anyone he wants....and she should accept it. :-D

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
@Whackdoodle

No offense... but I way disturbed that you think that sex 5 times a week for years is disturbing.

Give it a try... you may be surprise what your body can do.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Like watching a lamb getting led to the slaughterhouse...

Reading this sort of story, gotta say, I hold some kind of debt to my father who force into me what I came to see as a healthy dose of mistrust and misgiving toward the rest of humanity - both for men and women. You may not think it's good parenting to make your child think twice before giving his full trust on anyone, for any reason, FOREVER... but, then again, I've been on this Earth for awhile, and have yet to be completely blindsided by some broad two-stepping behind my back.

In other words: never in my life was I as gullible, as blindly trusting as Jim Davis is here.

Boy, does that man loves his wife! Seven years in, and I still is awestruck by her looks as if he just meant her yesterday. The mofo literally worships the ground Victoria walks on, acts as if she's a goddamn angel fallen on Earth, gives her everything he has sexually (which she takes willingly, with great pleasure)... and yet, it's not enough. It's not enough for her. He gives her E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G... but She needs MORE.

😂😅🤣😆😂

Sorry, but that's fucking hilarious!

And yeah - sad too, but I can't help laughing at the tragicomedy of it all. Fuck, does love makes people defective! 'Cause, when the reality of the current state of his marriage will finally damn on him, there's absolutely no way will the MC not say to himself out loud "how the fuck didn't I see it coming?" The evidences of mischief keep pilling on and on, yet he kept finding way to rationalize them, if not dismiss them straight-up. You can excuse some of it (OK, she's buying lingeries she's not wearing for him... but she'll do it later, right? Oh, and it sure is great she learned how to deepthroat like that!), but you add it up with the rest of it (why has she put a lock on the closet? And, seriously, where does that mysterious phone come from!?), and you have to be one seriously gullible mofo to not at least said a good ol' "WTF?" to all of it.

And this is why this is, for all intended purpose, a true horror story, 'cause Victoria is very well aware of how much Jim truly love her, and she still cannot managed to be faithful to him. It's hard to imagine being as cruel as to betray like this someone who can think so highly of you... then again, that's probably one of the reasonings Victoria thought off when she went ahead and broke her marriage vows: even if she get caught, her husband would definitely forgive her, since he loves her so much - hell, he could even end up not only accepting that she needs more than one lover, he may encourages her to keep on cheating on him!

Hilarious, I tell ya...

Sometimes, I wish some of the poor saps that gets cuckolded in so many LW stories would crank up some Meat Loaf and play "I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)", just to remind them they deserves better than been the substitute batter for their wayward spouses. I know, it's part of the trope of these stories - the man usually loves the woman way more - but (and apology for the pro-cheating out there, even though it's true!) there's a limit to how much you can love someone... even if you love them above anyone else.

Fucking heartless cunt... 'turned this poor sonofabitch into a cuck... for the indefendible crime of loving her. 'Ain't that the shit!

Some home-cleaning: this was really well written - for once, the reader full understand what exactly do the MC sees in his wife. Feelings and sexual acts are very well described. Punctuation marks seems to be optional for the author, but his story still read well enough. Only real issue I can honestly bring up here is the confusion over the age of the Davis - meeting in college and being together for seven years means they're both probably still in their 20's/early 30's - even the author thought so, written:

"Her eye shadow was darker than usual a nice middle ground of twenty-something-year-old Victoria and "twenty-nine" year-old Victoria."

But then, he gave us this little tidbit:

"She wasn't just hot for a mother, or a thirty-six year old she was hot period."

... Who's 36 here? 'Can't really be Victoria, unless she went to college very late in her twenties! This may sounds like nitpicking, but, since it may no sense, 'had to be brought up.

... Is it pointless to ask you, Human_Garbage, to not turn Jim into a willing cuckold? It is, right? Sight... Well, at least, you gave us two chapters were we can still respect the dummy - usually take way less time to make such character suck another male semen out of their cheating wife's vag.

Man, you're really gonna do this to poor Jim? You're cruel, author, very cruel...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting start

I'm curious and you've got my attention. Please use an editor or do a better job of proof reading. I read the part where he first goes into her closet three times and I'm STILL not sure he really went in. But the phone adds the devil to the mix. We'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@anon re: great start

Come on Oldbearswitch, your standard comment about not turning the husband into a wimp gives you away. Stop telling authors how to write their own characters and just read the stories.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
We don't know where this is going...

We don't know where this is going...But what he said in the end it isn't a good sign...With the increasing number of evidences, and he thought: "it better to not push my luck though and closed the door to her closet and locked it leaving my wife's slutty secrets in the shadows, for now"...Really? 2* for now

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another blind start, for a blind fool.

Really, locking her closet door? If she thinks that won't rile her husband's suspicions then that just certifies how stupid and clueless she thinks her husband is. And how little respect she has for him, her daughter, and her marriage.

God, just another shallow tepid distant marriage relationship, failing mainly due to lack of interest and effort. Why isn't he going to the gym with her? Why aren't they spending their weekend together with their daughter, doing family stuff? Why would he not immediately pickup this unknown cell phone and investigate its owner, its purpose, and its contents?

Oh, that's right, he loves and trusts her. But her love and trust of him won't even allow her to leave him access to her unlocked closet? You have already lobotomized this poltroon. How many more chapters before you castrate him?

Tedious and SO predictable. Thanks for the effort.

Human_GarbageHuman_Garbageover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments. Also some clarifications

Always great to get all the feedback. I’ll admit I didn’t proofread it as well as I should have, I’ll work correct that in the future. One of you mentioned my lack of punctuation and I get that a lot and generally try to keep an eye on it, but it’s how I speak and it’s difficult to catch at times.

As for whoever was mentioning the thirty six age thing. I don’t remember putting anything that would denote the exact age of the main character or the wife (if I did whoooops). But in the ole head cannon they finished college at around 23 or 24 get her knocked up at 26 and get married two years after the baby is born. Thus making her 36.

Also him remarking on how sexy his wife is is to indicate she has been hitting the gym harder than before, not that he’s still blown away by her like it’s the first time he’s seen her.

I’ll try to organically fit these clarifications into the next installment, which should probably be posted in a week or less.

As for all you out there in Radioland hoping Jim will or won’t be a willing cuck:

Stay tuned! ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HG, you're doing well, lad.

Self-deprecating name, I must say.

You could profitably slash and burn a lot of the back story here...too tedious. But the storyline is good and we'd like to know more about the mystery. Ignore the old curmudgeons like Old Bear. He's four-square against cheating wives but he keeps coming back here for more smut. He's really quite harmless. Same with the other regulars. You'd think they'd show some gratitude for their free smut, but, alas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@Anon behind "HG, you're doing well, lad."

It's not because something is free that you aren't going to pay a price to get it. Just saying.

MMad

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well, you've drawn me in with a well written first chapter, I'm really hoping this doesn't turn into a cliche' "She's fucking clients and coworkers to land contracts" cuck story.

cyferxcyferxover 5 years ago
Silly Fantasy

At least three times a week? And this is a slow down in frequency in this marriage? I wonder where all the jokes come from then? This is one of the silly fantasies you see on LW, couples having a ridiculous amount of sex, like everyone having a ten inch cock and men cumming three times in one session. Sure these things can happen, but not very often. And certainly not as often as on LW. But it would certainly be remarkable for a couple to be having sex at least three times a week after 7 or.more years of marriage, not something you would accept as normal or even LESS than normal.

So they have sex 3 times a week at least, so sometimes more, and they are slowing down? From what? Sex once or twice a day? Only when you are first in a relationship are you having sex everyday and that's not going on for a year let alone years and 3 times a week is much higher than average, only about a third of married couples have sex 2 or more times a week.

Over 60% of married couples have sex from several times a month to several times a year. It does depend on age and newness of the marriage, but even millennials are not having as much sex as this couple and as you say this represents a slow down. How could she possibly have the interest (let alone the time) to have an affair? So, try to make it realistic at least.

What could be the problem that this woman needs more sex than 3 or more times a week? Nymphomania? And by the way, according to the story, not only is she having sex with her husband 3 or more times a week, and presumably an outside paramour one or more times a week, but also is masturbating with toys at other times. When would this working wife and mother have time for all this? (In case you are curious, once a week has been shown in studies to be the frequency that the happiest married couples have sex.)

cyferxcyferxover 5 years ago
Whoops

I just re-read that section and it seems that not only do they have sex at least 3 times a week, it is usually more. In fact, it is UNCOMMON for it to be just 3 times a week. It is usually 5 TIMES A WEEK!! PLUS her toy sessions, PLUS this other guy she may be fucking? No wonder the hubby isn't suspicious, it is simply unbelievable that this woman is not getting enough sex! I think there will need to be a psychiatric intervention if she is not. Certainly her husband can't give her anymore than he does. Poor guy. He will have to give her a live-in lover to make sure she it taken care of! Talk about insatiable!

Human_GarbageHuman_Garbageover 5 years agoAuthor
Hey Cyferx

Calm down, buddy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Meh

There's NO WAY I wouldn't mention the sexy lingerie that she DIDN'T wear for his birthday! Which, BTW, is dumb on her part! Even if she doesn't know that he knows, why take that chance? She has plenty, wear a set for him on his birthday!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
Cmon

Where be part 3 please .. .. im gonna for get the plotline. Dont get discouraged by the anonymous noise.

Human_GarbageHuman_Garbageover 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the delay

I actually had to build a new computer recently so I didn't have anytime to finish. Right now I'm halfway through the next release. Hopefully it'll be next week, for real, probably.

ErotFanErotFanabout 5 years ago
Here's the teaser I was looking for last Ch.

You've set up the next Ch. nicely. Let's see how it goes.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Getting Interesting****

Thanks for sharing.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 4 years ago
Dummy...

This guy is slow...hire a P.I. and find out that you are a cuckold husband. Get those divorce papers ready. Needs a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit cluttered. Story drags a bit.

Also, this bird apparently can't add 2&2?

.locked door.

..covert cell phone??

Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey...idiot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHuman_Garbage@Human_Garbage
I've got some fairly specific things I like, I'll be writing stories involving them. I might also throw some illustrations up here.