Being Adventurous

Story Info
Sex in front of friends.
853 words
4.17
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she was adventurous. I learned that fact the most awesome way. We were having dinner with friends. During the main course, she reached down and began rubbing my cock through my pants. She was shoveling peas into her mouth with one hand, playing with my cock under the table with the other all while listening to Jessica talk about how terrible her boss is. The more she rubbed and squeezed it the harder it got. I covered my mouth, trying to stifle the little moans escaping my lips. I didn't want her to stop but I would soon cum if she didn't. My orgasms weren't the silent type. I tried to remove her hand without being too obvious. I wasn't successful. She only smiled. Then it happened.

Dinner was over. Jessica's cleared the table and disappeared into the kitchen. Her husband left to answer the phone. We were alone. Before I could say a word, she climbed on top of my lap and hovered while unzipping my pants. I relayed my objections but she kissed me into silence. "Shh...trust me. This is going to be amazing."

Freeing my hard cock, she quickly guided it into her wet pussy. Then repositioned her skirt to hide our naughtiness. This was our first time having sex together. I had gone over and over in mind what it would be like to fuck her. Where. When. Positions. This scenario wasn't on the list. She slid up and down on my cock a few times. "Oh...oh...yes. I knew you would feel so good inside me."

My hands instinctively went straight to her hips. I took control and began to thrust into her deep. Building ecstasy began to cloud my reality. The fact we were having sex with her friends in the other room didn't hit me until Jessica called out, asking if we wanted coffee. A mixture of pleasure and panic set in. It felt so good to be fucking her finally after 3 months of teasing. But I think the whole ordeal was about to get the best of me.

I was so certain when our hosts returned she would slow or even stop, give me a chance to catch my breath. I underestimated her yet again. She continued her speed which was just enough to not be too obvious. I began to feel her pussy tighten around my shaft. She was cumming! She was cumming and yet didn't skip a beat with her ongoing conversation with Jessica. It was the first time meeting a woman who could control herself like that. It was obvious this wasn't her first time doing this.

Her pussy juices coated my cock as I felt my own orgasm building. My balls tightened. I tightened my grip on her hips and plowed my cock deep into her pussy. I buried my head into her back, trying to keep from screaming my delights. Rope after rope of cum spurted into her cunt, filling her up. She didn't break a sweat. Barely even acknowledged me at all. I felt like I emptied my entire load into her and yet I was still hard. How could I still be hard? I've never came that hard before. My heart pounded and my cock wanted more. To be honest, despite being a bit shaky, part of me wanted to say "screw it" and bend her over that table right then. Who cares if anyone was watching. Just fuck her until she orgasmed over and over, begging me for more. Begging me to fuck her harder and harder.

It was making my cock harder just thinking about it. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear her when she asked if I was ready to go. Of course, I was ready to go. I was more than ready to get her some place more private. I nervously nodded as her pussy released my cock. I quickly put it back in and zipped up my pants before anyone noticed. Then volunteered to warm up the car. I didn't think I could hide my hard on for the long goodbyes. I was halfway to the car when I realized I had forgotten my cell phone on the table. She was standing inside the doorway with Jessica. As I was trying to think of a way to maneuver between them when my ears caught something unexpected.

"Did you have fun?" Jessica asked. "I noticed he came a little quicker than the others. He couldn't hide it for a second."

She giggled. "I know. I'm surprised he managed to stay quiet. He can be a bit of a screamer. At least, he has been everytime ive given him a blowjob. Can't wait to get him home and see what he can do when he is not under duress." She opened the door and said over her shoulder, "I hope you two have fun tonight too. I could tell Paul was practically jumping out of his skin watching us."

She planned it. I couldn't believe it. She used me. Deceived me and yet my cock was still hard....for her.