Being Jim Ch. 06: Lessons of Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh stop it!" She giggled. "No... don't stop... tell me more!" She giggled more. That's when we heard the automatic garage door opening upstairs. Michelle's eyes got huge with surprise. I'm sure my own were pretty much a mirror image though. We looked at one another in a moment of panic and then all hell broke loose as we both started scrambling to get up and find our clothes and get dressed. I found a tee shirt and pulled it on over my head but that was as far as it got... it wasn't my tee shirt... it was Michelle's. Michelle was hopping around on one foot as she tried to pull her jeans back on with only one leg in them. I pulled Michelle's tee shirt back off of my head and tossed it to her as I scrambled around looking for my own jeans. I nearly fell over as suddenly I couldn't see anything as Michelle had tossed my tee shirt at me effectively covering my head like a sack. I stopped and pulled it over my head and pushed my arms through the arm holes. I found my jeans and stepped into them. I turned as I was pulling them up and I heard Michelle bark out a stifled laugh. I stopped and looked up at her puzzled. Shaking with silent laughter she stepped over to me and reached down and pinched the used condom that was somehow still hanging on my deflated penis. Closing her thumb and index finger over the rolled edge she milked it down squeezing my shrinking member out and trapping the gooey deposit still in the latex tube. It came free with a wet pop. I looked up at her and blushed and stifled a groan. I tucked in my guy and zipped up and buckled my belt. We both slipped our shoes back on and froze for a second. The bed was a wreck and we were both sweaty and flushed. Looking at one another we both grinned and giggled.

Thinking fast I pulled the top two drawers out of the dresser and set them on the bed. Then I repeated with the second set of drawers down, and the third. We now had all the drawers lying atop the bed effectively covering it. The bottom drawers were empty so I started gathering the pipes and tobacco and other nick knacks off the top of the dresser and placing them in the empty drawers. With everything off the top and the drawers removed the dresser was fairly easy to drag away from the wall and push up against the bed. We drug the bed out away from the wall a couple of feet and then moved the nightstands and the trunk from the corner. We were dragging the drafting table towards the bed when we heard Penny clear her throat and knock on the doorway from the galley kitchen. Looking around the room seeing all that had been moved she smiled.

"My, you two have been busy haven't you?" Penny said with a straight face, or trying to keep a straight face anyway. The sparkle in her light blue eyes was unmistakable and the corners of her lips were struggling massively to keep from smiling. "I was wondering if you two might be hungry, working so hard and working up an appetite..." She smiled after saying that. "I stopped and got some lunch for us all on my way home. Join me upstairs when you get to a good... stopping point." She turned to go back through the galley kitchen but stopped. Penny bent down and picked up something off the floor. Standing back up she examined it, it was an opened condom rapper. She smiled wickedly and closed her hand over it and said in a sing song voice over her shoulder as she left. "Yes I think you two worked up an appetite indeed." We could hear her giggling softly to herself as she left the apartment. Michelle and I looked at one another and shared goofy grins and blushing faces. She rolled her eyes and I ducked my head and grimaced sheepishly. Neither one of us had thought to look for the empty wrappers in our haste to get dressed. We both started giggling silently again as we linked arms and followed in Penny's wake to go upstairs.

As we climbed the stairs from the beaded curtain to the front door landing we heard voices coming from the kitchen upstairs. Maggie had returned home as well, and Jules too from the sound of it. Pausing on the landing Michelle and I traded looks, both grimacing slightly knowing we were probably going to get called out. Both of us blew an exasperated breath and started up the second set of stairs. Stepping into the kitchen we found Maggie sitting opposite from Penny and Jules at the far end of the table near the door to the garage. The table was spread with a bucket of chicken, and all the fixings, mashed potatoes and gravy, biscuits and coleslaw. Maggie had set out plates and silverware. Penny was pouring glasses of iced tea for everyone. Maggie pulled the chair on the near end of the table out and around to her side of the table for Michelle. I offered to get a chair from the patio for myself to sit in and everyone agreed that was a good idea. Penny offered to hold the door for me on my return. As I stepped out the door to the patio Penny leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Jim darling, your shirt is on inside out... and backwards..." I looked at her and she winked. Looking down I realized that she was right. The little tag was in the front and tickling my chin. Before the door closed I heard Jules stage whisper to Michelle "Girl... your shirt is on backwards." I couldn't help but to barely stifle a groan as I walked a few steps to the patio table and peeled my shirt off and turned it right side out before putting it back on. I grabbed a chair and brought it back to the house. Penny smiled knowingly and held the door open for me. Once everyone was seated we began passing food around and eating. Most of the talk was simple and small and safe. Maggie and Penny talked to each other about their appointments in vague terms, Jules commented on the other jobs she had going on elsewhere. They all wanted to know just how much Michelle and I had accomplished in the apartment. For a moment both of us traded worried looks that bordered on panic especially since Penny bit her lip and looked at Michelle and I with her eyebrows arched questioningly. Those big blue eyes of hers were screaming with mischief and joy. I cleared my throat and glanced to my left at Michelle and told everyone that we had finished with the front room and all the furniture was covered with a drop cloth. The bedroom was all moved in to the center save for some pictures remaining on the walls but other than that it was ready to be covered as well. I told Jules that Michelle and I could do that after we finished eating. Jules made a point of looking at her wrist watch.

"It's getting late in the afternoon Jim, maybe I should help the two of you so you won't be late for your dinner shift at Dom's tonight." She said with her signature smirk and a knowing glint in her eyes. I looked at the clock on Maggie and Penny's stove and realized that she was right. We had just eaten lunch but it was closer to time for dinner than lunch. Crap! Where had the time gone? Oh wait... I remember. I offered to help Penny and Maggie clean up from the meal they had just fed us but Penny shooed me and Michelle away.

"That's okay darling, you two run along with Jules and tidy up the bedroom in the apartment. This is mostly disposable so it's no bother." Penny purred giving me a knowing look and a quick wink. Maggie caught the wink and raised one eyebrow giving me a sidelong glance as I exited the room behind Michelle and Jules. I moments Maggie would be well informed on at least Penny's suspicions if not the facts about all that happened while Michelle and I were left alone to work in the apartment. I groaned internally but then had to smile... it was worth it. Oh my god was it worth it! I followed along behind the girls as we went down the stairs to the basement and to the apartment. Jules in front was just her normal self, but even thought it might have been my imagination, and I really don't think it was, but Michelle was putting a little extra sway and swish in her gait. Those curves were pumped up, at least in my eyes anyway, and part of my anatomy was responding. Damn! I paused outside the apartment door and readjusted, pushing my John Thomas back down into a less noticeable position. Or so I hoped. I grabbed the second drop cloth package from beside the door and went inside.

I found Michelle and Jules in the bedroom taking the last of the picture frames from walls. They set them in the bottom drawers from the dresser, as they were on top, on the bed. I opened up the package and pulled the plastic drop cloth out. Jules took one end of the fold and I the other and we stretched it out. Michelle then took one corner from me and we walked it apart to open it up. She repeated the same on the other end with Jules. With a few billowing waves and some tugging we managed to get the plastic sheet over and covered everything in the middle of the room. Coming back around from her side of the newly formed tent, Jules was rubbing her chin as if in thought. She looked up and turned to Michelle.

"Michelle, could your run upstairs and ask Maggie or Penny to come down here for a moment?" Jules asked. Michelle said sure and left the room through the galley kitchen. Jules then sidled up next to me and nudged me with her elbow and grinned.

"Buddy..." She said in a low chuckle. "You might want to take a quick shower before you leave to go to Dom's in a few minutes... Hard work huh?" she said with a knowing leer. With a concerned expression I sniffed at my shirt and decided that she probably had a point. When Michelle came back with Maggie I asked if it would be alright if I went upstairs and took a quick shower. Maggie smiled and told me yes of course. I excused myself and told Jules I'd see her at work later. I pulled Michelle to the galley just out of sight of Jules and Maggie and we exchanged goofy grins and I leaned in and kissed her quickly. It wasn't quite a peck but rather a rather short if sensual lip lock. We stood there forehead to forehead sharing a breath or two before I pulled back and backed away reluctant to leave. She smiled and motioned with her hand to call her later. I bit my lower lip and nodded before turning and making my way through the apartment and upstairs. I went to the guest room and got one of my clean tee shirts from my drawer, then headed back towards the bathroom. As I was passing Penny's room the door opened and she reached out and grabbed a handful of my tee shirt and pulled me inside. Closing the door she pressed me up against the door jamb and attacked my lips with a passionate hungry kiss. Her left hand was still gripped holding my tee shirt was sandwiched between her breast and my chest. Penny's right hand was grasping at my left side just above my hip and waistline, groping and pawing.

After a few moments of Lip aerobics and tongue dueling, Penny broke the kiss and pulled back a bit to look me in the face. There was a hungry look on her face but there was something else in her eyes... I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Something akin to pride or satisfaction maybe mixed with a little reserved sadness. I started to ask her what this was but she brought her right hand up and put her index finger on my lips to shush me. In a lust deepened low voice she said.

"You don't know how proud I am of you darling... proud and maybe a little jealous of that wonderful darling little minx Michelle. I'm proud of her too though. I'm so happy for the both of you really and it's driving me crazy. I'm only going to say this once, even though I probably don't even need to with you... but Jim darling... Today was special. Probably more special than you can even fathom at this moment. Please darling... Call Michelle this evening. Just say hello, anything, just let her know that you're here for her. It will mean more than you know to her. Now go... before I devour you myself you naughty boy." She said the last as she swatted my hip and winked. I reached behind me with my right hand and turned the doorknob and opened the bedroom door. But before I slipped back out into the hallway I reached up with my left hand and grabbed Penny by the back of her neck and pulled her into one more quick passionate kiss. For a second she resisted and then she seemed to melt into the kiss for the second or two that it lasted. I pulled back and she looked up into my eyes and with her blue eyes bright and wet she smiled and pushed me out of her room.

I shed my clothes, once more, in the bathroom and hopped into the shower to clean up. As I lathered up my hair and face with soap I could felt a draft as the glass shower door slid open behind me and I felt a slight draft of cooler air waft into the shower. Suspecting Penny had decided to join me I rinsed the soap from my eyes and turned and was shocked. There stood Maggie, completely nude, her hair loose. Maggie reached up and took the bar of soap from my hand and began to rub it over my chest and abdomen. At one point she raised a hand and with the tips of her manicured fingers she pressed my hanging mouth closed and tapped my lips as if to shush me. She then pressed my shoulder to get me to turn away from her. I did, still stunned that she was standing there in the shower with me in the first place. I felt Maggie's hands gliding over my back and hips and even running up and down over my ass and upper thighs as she lathered me with the soap. Then I felt her press her naked body up against my back and wrap her arms around me to cross over my abdomen. The feel of her breasts and those rock hard nipples pressing into my shoulder blades made me want to swoon. Maggie nuzzled her chin into the nape of my neck near my left ear. After kissing my neck for a moment she began to whisper to me.

"Michelle told me briefly what happened today... Shhhhhh... I had to ask her, she didn't volunteer it. I just knew she was changed... Jim darling... Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to her. She told me that you were going to call her later tonight. Please do, even if it's just to say hello. Trust your feelings young man." Maggie said as she kissed me once more on my neck, laid her head on my shoulder and squeezed me fiercely before releasing me and stepping back. "Now finish cleaning up, you wouldn't want to be late for work. And Jim darling, you know you can call anytime during the week if you find you have some free time." Maggie said with a smile that warmed my heart. God! Can this day get any crazier? Shaking my head I rinsed off under the showering water and finished up. Dried and redressed I stepped out of the bathroom and walked down to the kitchen. Michelle was being hugged by Penny, a gentle motherly show of affection from the older woman to the younger. Neither of them saw me witness the show of affection so I quietly stepped back into the living room and cleared my throat. I busied myself with the zipper of my book bag carrying my dirty clothes. Penny and Michelle stepped out of the kitchen hand in hand and both smiled at me. Penny repeated the reminder to both Michelle and I about calling if either of us had any spare time throughout the week. We both promised we would and then Penny escorted us to the landing for the front door.

Another quick hug for Michelle and one for me... Penny surreptitiously grabbed my ass while she gave me a brief hug and a knowing smile. We said our goodbyes and headed to our cars. Michelle doing that shy little girl walk twisting and turning grinning shyly and biting her lips and batting her eyes as we neared her car. I stepped into Michelle and rested my forehead on hers as she ran her right hand up and down my left forearm.

"Chelle... today was... oh my god... it was..." I tried to find the words to express my wonder and awe. Michelle smiled up at me and for the love of god SHE put her fingers on my lips to shush me! What is it with these women today?

"More than you can imagine babe... Thank you. Call me later... okay?" She said in a husky voice those blue green gems boring a hole right through my heart.

"I will." I promised and kissed her gently, briefly before reluctantly prying myself away from her and walking to my truck. Looking back as I settled behind the wheel I saw Michelle leaning against her car with a dreamy look on her lovely face as she gave me one of those girly little girl waves. I had a strange lump in my chest and throat that would not go away... like the smile on my face.

Dinner rush at Dom's that evening was frenzied, but short, it wasn't long before anyone not closing got cashed out and sent home. Soon it was down to just the closing manager, Jules and me. As the manager tallied up the night's receipts Jules and I fell into our cleaning routine. I was on dish washing detail tonight and she on sweeping and mopping. Of course Jules being Jules, she had to chide and dig at me, it had been far too busy earlier for her to bother me but now it was no holds barred. Jules was practically vibrating with all the pent up questions and her imagination when she brought another armload of prep pans back to the sink for me to wash.

"You two sure got busy this morning." She said with a teasing lilt. Was she implying something other than moving furniture and stuff or did she know something I wondered. My face must have colored a bit because she just chuckled knowingly and went back up front for more. Oddly enough that's all she said about it. She kept giving me goofy looks and winks and nudged me every time she brought more dishes to be cleaned or filled the mop bucket to mop the front. I finished up the dish washing and drained and cleaned the sink, then asked to use one of the phones up front while the manager finished up with the paperwork for the night. I waited till Jules had settled in at the desk with the manager in the back before I dialed Michelle's number. It rang three times on the other end of the line and I thought perhaps no one was going to answer. I was about to hang up when I heard a click and...

"I got it Sam... Hello?" It was Michelle's voice she had shouted to her

roommate before more timidly answering the phone.

"Hey Chelle." I spoke in to the hand set with my eyes closed so I could envision her pretty face on the other end of the line. "I'm sorry it's so late, I tried to get finished up as fast as I could tonight. I hope I didn't keep you up and waiting." I apologized.

"Hey, no... I wasn't ready to go to bed just yet. I'm glad you called. I've been thinking about you all night..." Michelle spoke softly into my ear. "I wish you were here right now... I miss you." She said in a near whisper.

"You miss me?" I asked with a tinge of doubt in my voice, surely she's just pulling my leg. "I kind of wish I were there with you too. I'd love to practice kissing some more sometime." I teased bashfully, if that's even possible.

"I'd practice with you anytime Jim..." She admitted in that cutsie little girl voice. I could just imagine her twirling her hair with her finger, her head leaning on one shoulder as she gently swayed and rocked in place.

"I don't think we fooled anyone by trying to act like nothing happened today..." I said conspiratorially in a quiet voice over the phone. "Penny and Maggie both pulled me aside at some point before I left to come to work tonight. Maggie even got in the shower with me to confront me." I said as if still disbelieving it myself. I heard a slight gasp on the other end of the phone but then an eerie quiet. I almost panicked thinking that I might have too much.

"What... what did she say to you?" I heard a little worry in Michelle's voice when she asked. In my mind I replayed what both Penny and Maggie had said to me before I could leave the house today. Neither really gave any details but both were insistent that I should call Michelle. "Trust your feelings young man." Maggie had said.

"Only that you had told her kind of what happened today..." I hedged, thinking that I needed to know what Michelle was thinking, what she was worried about or afraid of.

1...345678