Being Jim Ch. 07: Barbra's Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost a shame that we both had to brush our teeth again, but a must is a must. After we were done this time we decided to call it a night. Turning out the lights and resuming our comfy spoon cuddle we were soon both sound asleep. I had some interesting dreams that night, I must admit.

In the wee hours of the morning I was awakened... I'm not sure if it was by my bladder or the dream I was having. I was with Barbra and her little circle of friends back in Lexington at the bar and grill where I first met them. Much like Barb had with Penny the day before she had asked me to share with her friends... to kiss them. The words were not expressly spoken, she didn't actually ask me to kiss them but somehow in the dream it was implied.

Now the thought of kissing the girls... biological girls that is... wasn't too over the top for me... unusual yes but not against my nature really. But kissing a guy was just not going to happen! I rolled out of bed, reluctant to remove myself from that oh so comfortable spoon with Barb, and made my way to the bathroom. I emptied my bladder and splashed my face with water after washing my hands.

Shaking my head to clear the thoughts of that dreamscape that had unsettled me I then crawled back into bed and before I could spoon up next to Barb again she rolled over and literally draped herself over me her left arm and left leg crossing over me possessively and her head and face burrowed into my shoulder. It was very nice.

Soon I was back off to dreamland but at least I wasn't being asked to kiss any guys this time. Rather, I found myself in the act of skinny dipping with Barbra... and Penny... and Gail. Oh my! The power of the mind and imagination can be so... entertaining!

I must have really been out of it after I went back to sleep the second time as I never felt or heard Barbra get up the next morning. I took stock of my surroundings as I became aware of where I was. It was quiet in the hotel room... too quiet. No sound coming from the bathroom so I assumed Barb had dressed and slipped out early as she had before. I stumbled out of bed after sitting on the edge for a few moments taking stock. Morning ablutions had just been completed when Barbra reentered the hotel room as I was exiting the bathroom.

"Hi there sleepy head!" Barb all but sang with a big smile on her face. She was dressed in the same outfit she'd worn to walk the bridge with the addition of her baggy sweater. In her immaculately manicured hands she held a sack of what I hoped were more of those fresh croissants and a cup carrier with two coffee cups with lids.

"Hello beautiful." I said returning her smile. "Out and about already I see, and returned with bounty as well!" I said as my mouth watered from the aroma of the rolls.

"Yes I have... I woke up after having dreamed about them so I got dressed and went and got some for us. They had hot chocolate this morning too." She added sweetly as she placed the bounty on the small table and took off her sweater just before I wrapped my arms around her from behind and nuzzled her neck kissing her below her right ear. Barb wrapped her arms about mine and leaned back into me relishing the fond embrace.

"Oh my god Jim! I could really get used to this... you spoil me."

"No Barb, you spoil me! I'm just showing you a little appreciation for the things you do." I murmured into her ear as we both slowly swayed side to side locked in our embrace.

"It's nice to be appreciated." Barb sighed and began to turn in my arms to face me. She reached her hands and arms up around my neck and pulled me down into a sweet loving kiss and pressed her forehead to mine, nose to nose.

"Come on, let's eat." She said with a smile. I pulled out her chair for her and she smiled again and sat down and began unpacking our breakfast.

"Is it still foggy out?" I asked her as she passed me the cup with the hot chocolate.

"Yes, but it's lightening already. It's supposed to be a pretty day today, not like yesterday." Barb said as she unwrapped the croissants and opened the Styrofoam cups with the honey and butter in them.

"A good day for the beach then." I quipped as I broke one of the rolls open and steam rose from both halves.

Barb nodded her head as she sipped her coffee, holding it both hands as if it were the most precious thing on this earth. The look that crossed her face was almost orgasmic as her eyes closed and that smile spread on her face. I chuckled and realized that sometimes there's no substitution for life's necessities. I spread a bit of butter on my roll and took a tentative bite and savored the moment myself.

"Oh... that's good..." Barb commented approvingly as she cracked her eyes back open to see me watching her with amusement. I handed her a half of a roll with some butter on it and she accepted it reluctantly giving up one hand from her coffee cup to do so. A silent nod of thanks sufficed and we both enjoyed our petite breakfast.

When the last crumbs had been picked up off the wax paper and the last drip of honey fingered out of the Styrofoam cup I gathered the debris and put it all back in the sack that Barb and brought it in. I then stood up and began taking off my sleep wear in order to begin getting dressed.

Barb too, rose from the table but she had other things in mind. She wrapped her arms about me from behind and hugged my nude body as if worshipping a statue. Her hands splayed flat against my skin as she rubbed my abdomen and lower with her left hand and my chest with her right hand. She had her head turned sideways so that the right side of her face was against my bare shoulder blades.

For a moment I just stood there like a statue both reveling in the attention and allowing Barb to control her own actions. There's a lot to be said for simple human touch from one to another. I learned many many years ago that even the lightest caresses can be amazingly wonderful for both the one being caressed as well as the one doing the touching.

With my unspoken permission Barbra was being generous in both her giving and taking while exploring my body with her touch. Her right hand delved lower running her fingers through my pubic hair to encounter my not quite totally flaccid manhood. She encircled it with her fingers and squeezed gently feeling it pulse and begin to grow in her hand. Her left hand was now toying with my left nipple, gently pinching and rolling it between her thumb and index finger as she turned her face and began kissing the bare skin of my back. A low soft moan escaped my lips as I closed my eyes and let my head tilt back on my neck enjoying Barb's manipulations.

"You know lover... it's a little early yet to go to the beach..." Barb all but whispered as she again squeezed my almost fully engorged erection.

Her verbal cues and blatant dexterous attentions were guiding me to understand her intentions for the time being. I took her hands in mine, her right with my right and her left with my left to halt their movements no matter how wonderful it felt. I then turned to face Barbra looking down into her upturned face and those big beautiful brown eyes seeing only adoration and love... well... and a lot of smoky lust to be sure. That sly quirky little half smile that she always got when she knew that the message had been well received and agreed upon grew into a full blown smile that lit up the room. That is just before my own lips collided with hers and time seemed to vanish as it often did with Barb.

Barb's hands met at the back of my neck as she reached up and pulled my head down with lust fueled intensity. My own hands first took root at her hips but then sliding up to her sides just below her ribcage to squeeze and lift her bodily to her toes. Barbra pulled her head back for a moment and gasped looking into my eyes before tilting her head to the other side and resuming our kiss.

It was a kiss that went from sweet sensuality to hungry wanton desire in less than a couple of heartbeats. I released my lifting grasp on her sides and let my hands fall to the bottom of Barb's sweater and grasped to lift it up and off of her body... forcing our lips to part again long enough for the sweater to clear her head.

To my delight I found that the sweater was all Barbra had on, at least her upper body anyway. Soon my hands were working on the snap and zipper of her jeans only to feel myself being pushed backwards and tipped over onto the bed. With a lascivious smile on Barb's face she undid her jeans herself and pushed them and her panties down as one and stepped out of them before crawling onto the bed and straddling my body. She leaned down, her breasts hanging and their flushed and hardened nipples dragging on my bare chest as she once more locked her lips upon my own and resumed our passionate kissing.

My right hand grasped the back of Barb's head and drew her more forcefully into my kiss and my left hand rested firmly on her bare waist at her right hip. The next sensation I had was Barb's right hand grasping my now raging hard on and aligning it with her already wet and swollen lips at the entrance to her wanton sex.

I did a mental shrug after realizing that this was one of those times when there was little to no foreplay required by either partner as the pace of this race was predetermined by the flames of passion. Still though, I gasped as I felt the wet heat of Barbra's inner sanctum as she impaled herself upon me with little hesitation.

My low moan was met and echoed by one of her own as Barbra broke our kiss to sit up erect to seat herself and place me as deeply as she could get me in this position. Her jaw was a little slack as her mouth hung partly agape and her brows were knitted in concentration when she looked down at me with those big smoky brown eyes. I lifted my hands to meet hers palm to palm with our fingers interlocked. When Barb drew her bottom lip in and bit it I knew this race was underway. She began slowly, as usual, grinding forward and back and side to side as if still trying to get me rooted deeper still inside those passionate depths of her feminine furnace.

The first rise and fall took me by surprise actually but I soon joined in with my own counter motions as I dug my heels into the surface of the bed and pistoned myself into and out of her. With an unspoken understanding that this was the epitome of a quickie neither of us was holding back. Soon our bodies were making the fast wet slapping noises of two lovers nearing the end of that passionate race to climax. Barb's hands untwined from mine and she gripped my chest in a death grip, her nails digging into my flesh. My own hands had gripped her waist at either side and were too grasping for dear life as we pounded into one another with abandon. It was close but Barb was the first to reach the finish line, her breathing ragged and gasping she was able to grunt out the words "Oh... My... God..." interspaced by a gasp between each word. Then with a seizure like expulsion of energy she tensed completely rigid for a heartbeat or two then went completely spastic on my cock still buried deep within her.

That was what drove me finally over the tipping point of my own climax, as her inner walls and muscles clamped and released a thousand times a minute about my shaft and the sensitive head. I got the usual tunnel vision and my last impression was of Barb's head wrenched back on her neck, her mouth agape as she screamed in silent exultation of the moment. My own spasms sending shot after shot of my own expression of passion deep within Barb. This was one of those times that I simply checked out for a few moments, the lights went out... fade to black.

When next I was aware of my senses, my brain coming back on line so to speak, I realized that Barb was lying on her back next to me on my right. Her left hand was idly twirling and running her fingers through the hair on top of my head. Her left leg was draped over my right leg and both of us were still breathing heavily as if we'd just ran across that big bridge that we had traveled all the way here to walk across. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears, even though it was beginning to slow down a bit post climax. I began to chuckle a bit which caused Barb to raise her head up off the bed and turn to look at me questioningly.

"Well that was an unexpected morning delight! WOW! I guess that qualifies as a quickie." I said and chuckled a bit more. I could feel Barb let her head fall back to the bed and she herself chuckled a little as well.

"Sometimes a girl just wants what a girl wants..." Barb said a bit cryptically.

"Did she get it?" I chuckled a bit more after the question.

Barb stopped twirling her fingers in my hair and playfully slapped the top of my head then dissolved into another fit of giggles, deep throaty giggles. I had just reached out with my right hand to touch her side at the hip... to run my hand flat over her abdomen and through her dark red bush of pubic hair above that steaming cauldron of her sex... when that all too familiar sensation began in my toes. The electric charge tingled through my feet and up my calves and into my thighs.

"Oh Barb! Here it..." I barely had a moment to utter an announcement to hold on when the lightning flashed from my groin up my spine and into my brain.

I seized up rigid, tense and unmoving like an over tightened spring. My aftershock overloaded my brain and my senses in an intense echo of my climax just a minute or so ago. Then the spasms and jerking muscles and twitching limbs all just like the orgasmic throes combined... minus the ejaculation. Again, the tunnel vision and the blackout struck me.

This time when I came around Barb was still lying beside me but she had rolled over onto her left side with her head propped up with her left hand as her elbow was pressed into the bed. Barb's right hand was idly running the tips of her fingernails lightly across the skin of my right side and abdomen.

"Welcome back." She said when she noted that my eyes had fluttered open again.

"Hi there... Did I miss anything?" I smiled sleepily and practically purred out the question.

"Just the usual show you put on with that thing you do... I still don't know whether to be frightened by it or envious of you and your aftershocks." Barb said matter of factly. I gave a little shrug.

"It's all I've ever known. I guess there's no way I could fake it is there?" I asked and began laughing. Barbra chortled too.

"No, there's no faking that." She admitted and stretched long and languidly like a cat.

I smiled enjoying the sight. There's just something about a woman's form as she stretches like that, either from just waking up or... just relaxing in the afterglow... that strikes a chord deep within me. I just want to sweep them into my arms and gently possess them, lovingly of course.

Before I could act on my impulse however Barb rolled over onto me and locked those luscious loving lips of hers to mine once more. This was a gentle loving sensual kiss however, the heat had passed after all. Breaking the kiss Barb pulled back a bit and looked down into my face smiling.

"I'm not going to shower just yet. I'll freshen up of course but let's get dressed and go find a beach where we can relax and sun ourselves for a while." She said.

"Okay... and maybe some skinny dipping?" I couldn't resist inquiring about.

Barb grinned and leaned down and bit my chin before giggling and rolling off of me to scamper to the bathroom.

"Is that a yes?" I shouted after her, grinning like a fool. I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed and sat there a few moments collecting my thoughts and marveling at this woman. The longer I know her the more I learn about her and just how many facets she has... like a gemstone maybe?

I stood up and padded towards the bathroom, shower or not I still needed to clean up my stuff or it would itch and smell later, never pleasant or welcomed in polite company . I heard an empty bottle hit the trash can and the toilet flush as I reached to knock on the door. Lovers or not privacy was still to be respected after all.

Barb opened the door smiling and stood on her tip toes and bussed my lips before scampering out of reach before I could grab her again. I shook my head in amusement and went about my business, emptying my bladder again and then grabbing a washcloth from the rack over the toilet to wet and soap it in the sink with warm water before thoroughly cleaning my privates. I tossed that cloth into the tub and grabbed another to wash my face with. I judged I didn't need to shave just yet so I merely brushed and flossed my teeth before heading back to get dressed.

Barb was already dressed in the same jeans and sweater that she had on earlier but was sitting on the edge of the bed brushing out her long dark red hair. She had one of those larger bags from our shopping trip yesterday to use as an improvised beach bag. She had already put in her swim suit, mine and some other items. She asked me after I had pulled my pants on to grab a couple of towels from the rack in the bathroom, I brought three as they were a little on the small side after all. I pulled on a tee shirt and began putting on my shoes. Barb tossed her brush into the bag and then pulled and gathered her hair into a pony tail and tied it with one of those elastic scrunchy things she seemed to materialize out of thin air. Female magic I think. I gave a mental shrug and held out my hand to help her to her feet. Smiling, she took my hand and stood where I wrapped my arms around her and just hugged her tightly.

"Barb... I almost forgot to say it... but thank you... for earlier." I spoke softly as lovers are want to do.

"Jim. As long as I've known you and still you treat me like a gift... I've never known anyone like you before. You don't need to thank me you know, it was as much my wanting as it was yours." She said happily.

"I know babe, but I will always and ever appreciate you and it is still a gift therefore something to be thankful for. So tough... Thank you!" I chortled a bit and kissed the top of her head as she snuggled her face into my chest and squeezed me tightly in return.

"Come on... let's go get some hot dogs and stuff for a picnic." She said with a hint of excitement as she separated from me and grabbed the bag with our beach stuff. I grabbed the room key and the car keys and followed in her wake, smiling to myself.

Later after having stopped at a local grocer we had some hotdogs and buns, some chips and a can of pork and beans. We also had some cold drinks and a small bag of charcoal in the car as we cruised up the road on the Lake Michigan side of the Big Mac as I learned the locals referred to the bridge.

Barb was of course a running dialogue of her childhood and teenage years summering up here. Most of it didn't mean much to me but it did to her so I was attentive all the same trying to be impressed or awed in the appropriate places. It wasn't hard really, just being with Barb was enjoyable for me and when she was happy it was even better.

We eventually found a stretch of lakeshore that was easily accessible from the road but secluded enough as to be somewhat private as well. The parking was safely off the road also which was a plus. We grabbed our improvised beach bag and the picnic supplies and made our way down to the shore.

I'm not sure what I was expecting really but the "beach" was not like anything I had really envisioned. It was more of a pebble strewn interface between the land and the water. I didn't guess we'd be building sand castles or anything like that. Not that sand castles were what I was thinking about anyway.

I let Barb pick where she wanted to set up for our picnic and it didn't take her long. Being "the man" I handled the fire for the cooking arrangements. I gathered some larger pebbles and created a bit of a fire pit some ways back from the lapping waterline. I used crumpled up newspaper and the bag the charcoal came in to create the starter for the fire then stacked the charcoal briquettes atop that to form a bit of a haphazard pyramid. I lit the paper with a bic lighter and it smoked a bit before burning and catching the edges of the briquettes on fire.

1...1819202122...25