Being Jim Ch. 07: Barbra's Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb looked back up to meet my eyes and smiled appreciatively before winking, and then leaned in for another kiss. This one started off slow and soft but as soon as Barb's tongue breeched my lips I knew this was going to heat up fast. I felt her hands encircle my head and neck as she powered on, her tongue dancing with mine and our lips dancing nonstop.

I could feel my own heart beat pounding in my chest as our excitement grew like a fire out of control. Barb still sitting on my lap was grinding herself against my growing excitement still covered by my sweatpants. Her bare breasts were mashed into my tee shirt clad chest until I gathered a handful of that long hair of hers hanging down her back and pulled it. This caused Barb's head to arch back on her neck and she to pull away from my lips and lean back to follow the tug. My lips left hers of course but they never stopped moving.

I kissed my way down her neck and throat to that little hollow at the top of her chest. My right hand was holding a handful of hair but my left was splayed with wide stretched fingers across the small of her back half supporting her weight as I kissed my way down her chest and through the valley of her cleavage. With a beautiful magnificent breast on either side of my face I was torn between which w ay to turn first.

I needn't have worried about it though as Barb perhaps sensing my dilemma, still with both hands about my head turned my head and guided it to her right breast. Of course I kissed my way across that brief expanse to find he nipple, already hardened with desire and lust, standing tall and proud ready to be addressed. My lips made my reintroduction and then proceeded to get better acquainted once more. As I wrapped my lips around it and drew it into my mouth Barb let out a low moan and pressed my head all the more firmly against her breast. I rolled it with my lips and flicked at it with my tongue then gently closed my teeth about it and drew slowly away from her chest dragging my teeth long that soft pliable sensitive tissue. I was rewarded by a gasp from Barb then was nearly given whiplash as she steered my head to her left breast to repeat my attentions. To say that I acquiesced would be a bit of an understatement as I willingly and very enthusiastically applied similar attentions. By this time I had fully released Barb's hair from my grasp and my right hand had joined my left in grasping Barb about her waist, just above that lacy garter belt actually.

Barb brought her head forward once more and gave me a steely eyed stare that let me know her beast was rising. I almost shuddered both from delight and anticipation as I knew things were heating up fast. Releasing my head with her hands she reached down between us and grasped the bottom of my tee shirt and drew it up my torso to pull over my head as I raised my arms for her. With my arms still up over my head, Barb ran her hands down my arms from my forearms to my shoulders drawing the tips of her blood red nails slowly across my skin. Once at my shoulders she drew in her bottom lip and gave me that feral grin as she began raking those nails across my chest and through my chest hair, her eyes never once breaking contact with my own. The flickering candlelight giving her an almost otherworldly air as the light danced in her eyes.

Now with bare skin to bare skin I pulled Barb tight for yet another round of heated hungry kisses. And still she squirmed... I could feel a dampness growing on the front of my sweatpants as I know that little black panty that barely covered her crotch was now sodden with her excitement. I think Barb too realized this as she pushed away breaking our kissing as she breathed hard in short excited gasps. A wicked grin crossed her face as she stood up on her knees and began walking backwards away from me, down from my lap across my thighs and then just below my knees.

Reaching up with those red tipped fingers she clasped my waistband and began dragging it downward. I had to press up a bit to allow her to clear the pants from under my backside and begin sliding them down my legs. She didn't bother taking them all the way off but rather left them bunched up around my knees as she leaned forward putting her hands on either side of my hips.

Lowering her head and keeping her eyes locked on mine till the last possible moment Barb brought her lips to my now free and standing at attention love appendage. My proud little peg got first a gentle if wet buss from her lips as if in greeting. Then I felt her hot wicked little tongue lash out and stoke the sensitive head right around that even more sensitive edge around the sides. I gasped and moaned and pressed back into the pillows and headboard as my hands grasped at the bedspread on either side of me.

When Barb giggled and drew me into her hot wanton mouth I nearly passed out. The feel of that wicked excited tongue of hers lashing and lapping at the underside of my member as she slowly bobbed up and down on me made my toes curl. In the back of my mind I knew that this was going to be short lived as Barb well knew that as much as I enjoyed oral attention, just like any other guy, I have never been one to finish that way... at least not easily. So, if anything, this was just a bit of an appetizer if you will. Sure enough, after having had my eyes roll up in the back of my head and my breath utterly and completely taken away from me, Barb sat back on her heels at my knees and delicately wiped her lips with the back of her right hand as she smiled at me teasingly before drawing in her bottom lip to bite it knowing how I just adored that look.

"Mmmm... I never get tired of that taste." Barb purred letting one eyebrow rise in somewhat of a challenge. I grinned, still breathlessly and returned her look with one raised eyebrow of my own.

"I know... something... that tastes... good... too." I said between panting breaths then drew my own bottom lip in to bite it just like she was doing. Barb had to release her bottom lip as her grin turned into a full blown smile as I reached out and grabbed her wrists to pull her to me. Barb squealed like a little girl and jerked her wrists out of my hands and scampered back off of my legs to stand at the edge of the bed. Still giggling she grabbed my sweatpants by the ankle cuffs and yanked them off my legs, then held them up at arm's length and casually dropped them without looking at them. Instead, she was looking at me, in the eyes. I saw an unspoken challenge there as if she were saying "Now what big boy?" with that one lone eyebrow creeping up questioningly again.

"Oh is that how it's going to be?" I asked challengingly. "If I chase you, I will turn you over my knee and spank you." I said in a matter of factly tone of voice... the statement in itself both a promise and a question as to how she wanted to play this evening.

Barb's smile grew almost wicked as she placed both hands on her hips defiantly and rocked those gorgeous hips tantalizingly from side to side as if taunting me. Seeing this as non verbal confirmation to my challenge and telling me she wanted to be disciplined a little perhaps... I knew the game was on! Feigning weariness I closed my eyes and leaned back against the pillows and headboard taking a deep breath before I sprang up and bounced off the bed to begin the chase.

With a shrieking giggle Barbra dodged my first lunging grasp at her waist and danced to the side closer to the little table before darting past my side and leaping onto the bed to stand there and turn and challenge me again with that look. Defiantly placing her hands on her hips and cocking them to one side as if to say "HA! Nice try!"

Her shadows from the two separated candles danced on the ceiling and the walls, the reflection of the flames danced in her eyes that were shining brightly with glee... and lust. I stood there near the table, a few feet from the bed, my arms loosely at my side, my feet spread shoulder wide and my excited male anatomy standing proud before me like a pointer showing me the way.

I slowly took first one then a second step closer to the bed. Barb giggled a bit and took matching first one then a second step further away from me from the center of the bed to the far edge on the other side. I side stepped to the foot of the bed as if I were going to go around it and Barb lunged as if to leap from the bed where I had been standing a moment before. Instead I side stepped back and caught her in my arms in mid air and spun landing on my back on the middle of the bed with her securely wrapped in my arms squealing and giggling like a little girl. I couldn't help but to laugh along with her as we both lay there on our backs, me on the bed, and Barb on my chest, again catching our breathes a moment. I kissed the back of her head and I heard her ask.

"Does this mean you're not going to spank me now?" she asked in an almost a disappointed little girl voice full of pout and sadness.

"Not at all... It never crossed my mind... not to." I spoke matter of factly as I powered myself up to a sitting position with my legs hanging over the edge of the bed.

I turned Barb, kicking and squealing around so that she was face down on the bed her gorgeous little backside now in my lap with my stalwart male anatomy no doubt poking her front somewhere in the vicinity of her sodden panty covered crotch. Barb tried half heartedly to cover her backside with her hands until I gathered both of them by the wrists and held them with my right hand at the small of her back. She pleaded playfully into the bedspread at my side.

"Noooo no no no nooooo" sounding as much like a chuckle as a plea for mercy.

I brought the palm and fingers of my left hand down flat against her right butt cheek.

SMACK!

"Noooo" She squealed and wiggled.

SMACK! Came the second swat to her left cheek this time, again she squirmed on my lap and squealed.

The third blow was a tease, it wasn't a blow really not even a smack as I let my left hand alight gently on her cheeks and I rubbed firmly and completely first her right cheek and then her left ending with a little full finger gripped squeeze before releasing it.

Barb must have sensed that I was not quite finished yet as I felt her tense up on my lap and literally hold her breath.

SMACK! Sounded the third swat as her left cheek bounced beneath my hand.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK! Came three more successive blows alternating from cheek to cheek in quick succession then I paused once more. Barb shuddered on my lap and I heard and felt her gasp in both surprise and... something else.

I again petted and gently stroked her now reddened cheeks pulling the thin black material of her little panties into a line that sank into that little crevice between her cheeks like a thong might do. Indeed I could begin to discern fingers in the red swelling skin of Barb's creamy white backside.

I again gripped first her left cheek and then her right in my left hand, my thumb sinking into that crack and brushing against both her covered little rosebud and pushing up against that heated wet material barely concealing her sex. Barb gasped with each grasp, her hips pushing up off of my lap as if to meet my hand halfway. I couldn't stand it anymore, I'm not into pain at all and this was as much as I would ever indulge Barbra or anyone else honestly.

I released my hold on Barb's wrists and scooped my right hand and arm under her waist and did the same with my left before lifting Barb's waist and more importantly her backside up to my chest so that I could kiss her ass. And kiss her ass I did, first one reddened swollen cheek then the other. I tenderly kissed and kissed and kissed to the sound of moaning. At first I thought it was my own voice making the noises but then I realized that it was in fact Barbra.

I looked to my right and down at Barb's upper torso and chest pressed firmly into the bedspread, her hands gripping the bedspread in clenched hands as she moaned with each successive kiss.

I had to fall backwards onto the bed and I pulled Barb's legs and backside with me as I went. This rolled barb over so that she was on her back as well with her waist lying atop my own at a right angle to my body. She reached over with her left hand and gripped my right shoulder and made sure I saw her smiling at me.

My hands and arms were still beneath her however and I was not finished, not by a long shot. Oh I might have been finished with the cursory spanking as it were, but I had other ideas in my mind that I intended to follow through with. Some unabashed worship for one, I could smell Barbra's wonderful feminine aroma rise as I had spanked her bottom. It made my mouth water, it made me... hungry. So I bench pressed Barb's body lifting and rolling her up from my waist to my chest and further to my face.

Barb was now nearly on all fours again as she pressed up with her elbows and knees to begin to rise up. I grabbed her by her hips and stilled her for a moment. Craning my neck and lifting my head up I buried my face in her damp panty covered crotch and snuffled and moaned as I got an up close and personal whiff of her intense pheromone laden scent. I guess my moaning had an agreeable affect on Barb as she too moaned and gasped.

"Wait." She said giving me pause.

I released her hips and she spun around so that she was now parallel with me and let me bring my hands up to get a hold of the waistband of her panties and pull them down over her hips and thighs. She raised one leg and pulled her knee and lower leg through effectively freeing her legs and baring her delights. That was enough for me as I grabbed her hips and guided her down to all but sit on my face.

In my mind it was time to make amends for the spanking even if it was in fact Barbra's wish and her idea, it just went against my nature. This however, this was inexorably my nature, to worship and give pleasure however I could for the woman I loved. The fact that I truly loved performing oral affectations and the taste of this particular woman was only a bonus. As time and time before I was not disappointed with her reactions or her copious flow of excitement and honey.

Barbra gifted me with two tremendous and exciting climaxes... or at least I was rewarded for my efforts to help her achieve them at any rate.

Before there could be a third however she tore herself from my iron like grasp about her hips and rolled to her side panting and her chest heaving as she tried desperately to catch her breath. I simply lay there on my back and sighed and licked my lips savoring all that I had managed to catch and taste. Truly my lower jaw and my tongue were beginning to be fatigued but oh what a wonderful feeling indeed!

I felt Barb's left hand and fingers running lovingly through my hair. I found her left leg with my right hand and caressed her stocking covered leg loving the feeling of the silky material under the touch of my skin.

"How... how did my trying to do something special for you end up with my getting all the attention?" Barb asked to the ceiling as she gripped my hair facetiously for a moment. I had to giggle a bit.

"You should know by now lady, the more you give, the more you get... at least with me anyway." I responded and turned my head to look over at her as she studied my face with a contented smile and a twinkle in her eyes.

"Yes you do have that way about you, but I'll keep trying all the same. Come to think of it, there's a certain point of interest that has been sadly neglected for too long this evening." Barb said and drew her bottom lip in to bite it knowing that it would again as always, drive me crazy.

Barb once again rolled to her side and rose on all fours. She arched her back and stretched in such a feline way I almost expected her to meow... she did purr however only cementing the illusion in my mind.

"I think... it's time... for you to get a little personal attention... from me." Barb nearly growled as she stalked herself over to straddle me once again but this time face to face and sex to sex.

My long ignored member still standing proudly at attention was now brushing at the curly wetted hairs around Barb's well tasted and very ready feminine treasure. With her hands firmly gripping my shoulders Barb maneuvered herself in such a way that her outer lips were kissing the head of my cock and slowly dressing him as if drawing him in to that fiery furnace.

The heat was breath taking, I know from just moments ago actually having it taking my very breath with every kiss and lick and taste. Now however it was taking my breath away without my doing anything at all. Barb's eyes were half closed with concentration but she still had them locked on my own eyes as she watched my reactions and the emotions on my face. I know in my heart that she may have intended to go slowly and to tease me but I think that about the halfway point she gave in and just went for broke. I felt her settle completely onto me and ground her sex onto mine as mine was inside of her.

Barb arched her back and her head tilted far back on her neck that was stretched far back over her shoulders. This move brought her lovely breasts forward to press between her rigid arms that were still anchored by their claw like grip on my shoulders. It was in this position that Barb began her familiar dance, the grind and rock and slide, forward and back, side to side, around and around grinding and pressing herself onto me as if to use my rigid penetration as her own personal swizzle stick to stir her insides to still hotter boil. Her inner walls were squeezing and gripping me like a living thing with a mind of its own.

Of course I was soon moaning in both appreciation and overwhelming sensations being given to me in a most intimate and personal way. What seemed like hours and hours was probably more like just mere minutes but however long or short the time it was magical all the same. Barb's motions went from slow and deliberate to faster and more erratic as she lost herself in both her own pleasure and in giving me the same. I could feel both her temperature rise and her body nearing her point of climax yet again, the race was nearing its end. Sweat was running and dripping off her breasts and face... her face set in a ferocious snarl of concentration and determination. I knew she was holding her own climax off as she strived to get me to my own before allowing herself to finish.

In the end it was she that lost control. I was within a few heartbeats of reaching that wonderful goal line but I was more than happy to let Barb cross first as the show and the sensations were amazing to behold... especially laying flat on my back and my hands free to touch and feel and watch the look on her face.

"Oh My God! Jim! Oh My... God! OH! Yes! YES! OH!" she roared and then went rigid and stopped moving... well... all but her insides anyway.

When the waves began Barb collapsed onto my chest. I could feel the muscles in her abdomen clenching and releasing, her arms and legs twitching, her sex clamped down almost strangling my poor steadfast member buried deep within her. Barb's copious hot flow trickled out around me and ran down over my balls and the crack of my ass.

When she finally began to still once more I deliberately twitched my hips and chuckled as she gasped and clenched again about me.

"Damn it! You held off didn't you?" Barb stated more than asked as she panted, her head lying on my right shoulder a veil of her damp dark red hair almost obscuring her face before she puffed out a jet of air to blow it clear. Again I chuckled a bit and twitched. "Jimmmmmm!" Barb growled.

"It's okay babe, I can still get mine... if you wouldn't mind changing positions a bit." I all but whispered to her. I was awarded with another puff of air to clear more hair out of her face and she gave me a wink and a knowing smile.