Being Jim Ch. 07: Barbra's Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Barb begin to rise up off of me once more pressing herself up onto all fours. I of course slipped out of that sodden velvet furnace of hers as she lifted her right leg to allow me to roll over out from beneath of her. I rose up too on my hands and knees and crawled over to position myself behind her.

At first Barb spread her legs wide to allow me to crouch between them but seeing my still pink hand prints on her bare ass cheeks I had another idea. I grabbed her right ankle and motioned for her to bring her legs together and draw her knees further forward pressing her beautiful rear end backwards and arching her back so that it rose up. Barb lowered her chest and face to the bedspread and gripped the covers with her hands readying herself for what was to come.

I think I surprised her however by leaning down and kissing her ass on each cheek several times mostly about those pink hand prints of mine. Her skin must have still been sensitive, possibly still stung with my contact but I'm pretty sure the kisses were very appreciated as she let lout another long low moan as if surrendering once more.

I straightened up and grabbed my erection with my right hand at its base and positioned myself at her still wet and swollen entrance. Without ceremony or design I merely slipped it in to the hilt and ground my hips against her sweet cheeks. Taking a hip in each hand I then began to pump and grind. There was no style or skill this time, no tricks or teasing this was just about a fast dash to the finish line to complete this race.

Barb did not have my own thoughts in mind at least as far as not doing anything special. She did have in mind only my fast and utter completion. As I got faster and faster pumping her hips and ass as hard as I could she was squeezing and gripping me for all she was worth I could hear her grunting each time I bottomed out and gasping as I withdrew only to repeat again and again.

The candles flickered, the light and shadows danced merrily about us and off of us as we were both slick with sweat I knew the point of no return had been passed when I realized that my eyesight had taken on the familiar tunnel vision that preceded my completion. And there it was! Starburst and fireworks in my brain and behind my eyes, my body seizing up and spasming even as my spend shot over and over deep inside Barbra's willing and wanton well. I could hear through it all a long very happy sounding moan but I'm not sure if it was from me or from Barb to be honest... it was my last conscious awareness before everything went black.

When the lights came back on, or at least my brain began to function again, I realized that I was now lying on my side. Barb too was lying on her side as if we were spooning. My right hand was still locked on her right hip and I could feel my left arm and hand under myself and Barb's left hip. What's more is that I realized that I was still currently inside Barb even though I could feel my happy appendage now shrinking and beginning to slip out. Barb actually sighed and then giggled when it did slide out with an almost silent little pop to droop down along the back of her left butt cheek and leg.

"Mmmmmmm" Barb purred. "That was wonderful Jim..." She added in a languid happy quiet voice.

"Yes it was." I agreed and leaned forward a bit to kiss her bared neck near her right shoulder.

I brought my right hand, since it was not being compressed beneath us as my left hand was, up along Barb's right flank to wrap around and slide up her bare abdomen and chest to nestle between her warm damp breasts where her own hands and arms were clasped together almost as if praying.

"Barb...?" I whispered.

"Yes?" She asked in reply

"Thank you." I whispered and kissed her neck again as if to emphasize the sincerity. Instead of saying anything she only sighed and wiggled to snuggle closer still before she purred out a long "Mmmmmmmm" again.

I think we may have both drifted off to sleep for a bit but we both awoke some time later with distinct and familiar urges. Mother Nature was calling to both of us, and urgently. I of course let Barb go before I did, ever the gentleman... whenever possible anyway.

Barb made short work of it of course and knowing that I was probably ready to burst she called for me to come and relieve myself. I stood shakily out of bed and walked to the bathroom and gladly complied. Barb retrieved a bottle of Massengill from her toiletry bag and after I was finished she went through her routine of rinsing and purging as she freshened up. With that done, we both washed our hands and brushed our teeth before going back to bed. We both simply crawled back into bed nude and were soon spooning again under the covers and fast asleep.

To awake in the arms of a beautiful woman is something to be truly savored and cherished. Not only was that the case on this morning but I also felt a warm hand wrapped gently around my perpetual morning wood. It was a soft caress... a loving caress but not a sexual touch I suspected, merely fond admiration and perhaps a bit of wonder. At some point during the night both Barbra and I had tossed and turned a bit so that I ended up on my right side and Barb was now spooning behind me. Her left arm was draped around my waist and her hand, was lovingly wrapped around my stalwart male member. I must have made a sound or some other sort of signal that I was awake as Barb began kissing the back of my neck.

"Good morning." She murmured.

"Any morning I wake up in your arms and... hands... is a good morning. Yes!" I agreed softly.

"What do you want to do today?" Barbra asked me.

"That's not fair. To ask a question as open ended as that when my mind is so obviously distracted." I lamented with a bit of humored sarcasm. Barb just muffled a girlish giggle against my shoulder and squeezed me playfully with her left hand.

"Honestly I've seen just about everything I care to revisit but we have the room for one more night." Barb spoke contentedly.

"Well I'm happy doing whatever makes you happy babe, you know that. I do want to pick up some fudge for my landlady before we go home... and maybe some smoked whitefish for me." I added with a chuckle. Barb chuckled a bit too knowing that she had made a convert for the affection of that smoky fish goodness.

"Well let's get up and get dressed and go get some breakfast. Then we can get our smoked fish and the fudge and whatever else. Maybe we can go swimming later." Barb offered.

"Not in that damned lake we won't!" I said and involuntarily shivered.

Again Barb chuckled and gave me another teasing squeeze before releasing my man-wood and scampered out of bed to sashay her naked butt to the bathroom glancing over her shoulder enticingly. Hmmmm... perhaps a shower was in order this morning.

I rose out of bed and followed her. While Barb sat and took care of morning business I ran some cold water in the sink and washed my face and hands... a trick I had learned and used to get my morning wood to relax enough so that I might relieve my own screaming bladder before getting into the shower. Barb and I changed places after she had finished. She twisted and coiled her hair into a bun and pinned it on the top of her head at the sink while I emptied my bladder.

I opened the shower curtain and turned on the water to let it get hot. Barb stepped over to me and wrapped her arms about my waist, leaning back to look up into my face. Her face was a soft endearing smile and her eyes though half closed, sparkled with happiness. Those deep dark chocolate brown eyes looked into mine with love and affection.

Of course I had to lean down and kiss those smiling lips softly and oh so affectionately. The small bathroom was beginning to turn into a sauna with the steam coming from the shower as we both stepped in and got wet. We took turns soaping and scrubbing one another with the wash cloth. It probably would have been a much shorter shower had we not been so distracted and fascinated with each other's body and the lips of course.

Kissing is like breathing sometimes, you just have to do it and it's not even a conscious thought, it's automatic.

Finally clean, we both got out of the shower and toweled one another off until we were dry, or mostly so anyway. I opened the door to the small bathroom and the steam began to dissipate as it mixed with the slightly cooler air from the main room. Barbra stepped up to the sink and wiped the fogged mirror with another towel before beginning her makeup and beauty affectations.

I got dressed and was sitting on the bed flipping through the TV channels with the remote control when she finally emerged and began to dress herself. She picked up the discarded thigh high stockings and eyed me with a smile as she rolled them into a little ball and put them in her suitcase. Perhaps I would see them again sometime I thought with a smile of my own.

Once dressed Barb grabbed her brush and came and sat in front of me. She handed me the brush and she turned her back to me and undid her impromptu bun and let her hair down. I was swift enough to realize that she was asking me to brush her hair for her and I eagerly complied.

Stroke after stroke from her scalp to the ends of her long dark red hair I lovingly petted this woman, my lover, my friend. Once done, Barb leaned back into me and sighed contentedly and said thank you before sitting up again and affixing a hair band through her hair back over her scalp to just behind her ears. This allowed her long hair to hang loosely down her back but kept it out of her face.

We left the room and walked down to the dining room of the hotel to take advantage of their continental breakfast. Yes, more of those hot fresh croissants with butter and honey, coffee for Barb, and hot tea for me. We ate mostly in silence but were all smiles and furtive glances as we were both obviously enjoying the present and remembering the past few days spent together.

After breakfast we walked back to the rental car and began our quest for goodies and souvenirs. I ended up getting three pounds of fudge from one of the premier fudge shops in St. Ignace one pound of a variety mix for myself. I was told that it kept well in the freezer for months, and that was what I had intended to do. I also got two pounds of mixed variety but with lots of chocolate and walnut for Judy, my landlord in appreciation for the wonderful person she was, and for collecting my mail and checking my apartment for me while I was away.

Late in the afternoon Barb and I both bought some smoked whitefish to take home with us when we left Saturday morning.

For lunch we crossed the bridge once more into Mackinaw City to go to Audie's restaurant. Another appetizer of the deep fried smelt and onion rings. We both had the roasted chicken and veggies as our entrées. We finished by splitting a piece of cherry cheesecake. As we waddled out of the restaurant Barb suggested we walk down to the Lighthouse Park rather than drive. We could both stretch our legs and work off a little of the huge meal we had just consumed.

As we had the other night we once again found ourselves at the railing overlooking the straight and the bridge. This time Barb was pressed up against the rail and I pressed myself up against her back with my arms around her shoulders and my chin nuzzling her neck. Barb literally purred with contentment for the moment.

"Barb, did you get to see everything and do everything you wanted to do this trip?" I asked in all sincerity. Barb leaned her head back against my own and sighed.

"Yes. Yes I have, and then some. Thank you so much for coming with me Jim. Honestly, it's been wonderful. You... have been wonderful." She said.

"I just wanted to see you happy and help any way I could. I've had a wonderful time as well though. Thank you for inviting me to come with you." I told her and kissed her head near her head band.

Barb reached her right hand up and patted my hands and then squeezed them gently in silent acknowledgement. Before long we turned and walked back to the restaurant and our car. Once more across the bridge we went. As I started to pull off the exit into St. Ignace, Barb touched my arm and asked me to keep driving north. Not sure what she had in mind but allowing her the whimsy and her way I continued driving on the interstate. I was directed to pull off the exit for state 123 and then go west along Brevort Lake road.

Barb was uncharacteristically somber but I soon realized why as I was directed to slow down and then turn into a small cemetery. We parked alongside small grounds keeper's shed about halfway down the gravel lane. Barb got out of the car and stood looking around to get her bearings. I could see in her eyes she was looking back in time as much as looking around in the present.

After getting her bearings she looked to me and held out a hand for me to take and then she led me through the grave markers and stones to a small family plot. Like most of the markers and graves here in this small cemetery the ones that Barb and I stopped at were, sadly, not well tended.

Barb released my hand and knelt before two stone markers and began pulling weeds and some overgrown grass from the front of the markers. I noted the names and dates on the stones and deduced that these were her grandparents' graves. I guess not enough family still survived to make the trip to tend these graves anymore. I felt saddened for Barb. I too knelt and began cleaning up a bit by pulling weeds and grass.

With both of us working we had the overgrowth tamed and cleared in little time. Still on her knees in front of her grandmother's marker Barb bowed her head and prayed or reflected or perhaps both I'm not sure really as she was silent. I didn't intrude on her moment I just stayed there near her ready to lend my support if and when she needed it. I did notice the dates on the markers and wondered about them. It showed that her grandfather had died first and then her grandmother followed by less than a month later, the same year. Barb spoke softly, almost as if she were in church, with a reverence to match the mood.

"Pap died after he had a stroke... actually it was a second stroke. The first one only slowed him down. Gran joked that the first one only let time catch up to him..." Barb paused and swallowed a couple of times. When she continued I could hear and almost feel the emotion in her voice.

"Gran couldn't stand him being gone. She was mad that he had died and mad at him for leaving her. She said he had always promised to be there for her and would never leave her alone... It killed her Jim... being apart from him. She died of a broken heart." Again she swallowed several times before continuing.

"My mom and dad tried to get her to move to Kentucky to live with them after Pap died but Gran wouldn't have anything to do with that. She said that she was going to be with her husband no matter what." Barb noticed a lone wildflower struggling through the high grass off to one side of the stone and she reached over and picked it. She brought the lone blossom to her face and sniffed at it then brushed it against her cheek with a faraway look in her eyes. Again I couldn't help but to think that she was seeing or thinking of a different time and place for that moment. A sad smile split her face as she leaned forward and gently lay the blossom atop her grandmother's marker stone then she stood up and offered me her hand once more. Standing beside her, Barb took one last look at the grave markers and then turned and we walked back to the car in silence.

I opened the passenger side door for her but before she got into the car she turned to me and wrapped her arms about my waist and hugged me. Resting her face against my chest she took a long deep breath and I felt her shudder a bit before she spoke again.

"Thank you Jim. I saved this part for last... I almost didn't come at all. I miss them both so much. I know it sounds awful but I miss them more than my own parents really." I heard and felt her sniff after she spoke as if to stifle some tear or two that threatened to leak from her sad brown eyes. Not knowing what to say or even if anything needed to be said I simply remained silent and held her in my own arms till she was ready to go.

The drive back to St. Ignace was quiet as Barb continued to reflect on perhaps a lifetime of visits to the UP and to live with her grandparents over the summers of her youth. Aside from her gripping my right hand steadfastly in her left I was just along for the ride mostly. I felt she needed this time though so I simply waited... and drove.

Upon returning to the hotel though Barb seemed to come back to the present and her mood improved drastically. Gone was the sullen reflection and sadness from her eyes and the joy and mischief had returned. The sun was going down as we parked the car and went inside. I noticed that the parking lot seemed to be almost vacant now as most of the other guests had long since left and the new arrivals for this coming weekend had not... well... arrived yet.

Barb busied herself packing up some of the stuff she had bought and things she had unpacked while we had been here all week. I had very little to pack so I just settled on the bed and idly flipped through the TV channels. That is, until Barb came over to sit on the bed next to me. She had her bathing suit in her hand and a suspicious little grin on her face.

Standing up she patted my leg and said she'd be back in a few minutes, and then she tossed her bathing suit in her suitcase and went to the room door and went out. I wondered what she had in mind but figured as usual I would soon find out anyway.

About fifteen minutes later Barb returned to the room. She said she had gone to the desk and asked about the pool. She had enquired as to the hours that the pool was available and was told that ordinarily they closed the pool at nine in the evenings to keep children from using it unattended. However adult patrons were welcomed to use it all hours of the night if they liked. The access door was keyed to accept any room key for the hotel.

Barb was telling me all this as she curled up next to me sitting on the bed walking the fingers of her left hand up my chest teasingly.

"So... Maybe you might like to go swimming again tonight? She asked with a straight face but I sensed she had something up her sleeve yet.

"Sure, if you want to." I replied with an uncertain smile still curious as to what she had planned.

"Maybe we can go later, when most people will be going to bed and not swimming..." She teased a little more. I had a pretty good idea now what she had in mind but I was not going to project my own fantasies onto or into whatever was on her mind.

"Sounds like a plan to me." I offered with a smile.

"Great." She said and then rose up and reached over to the night stand and collected the phonebook before coming back to my side and opening it up.

"You going to make a phone call babe?" I asked curious what she was up to now.

"I thought we might just have dinner in the room tonight, maybe order a pizza or something, I was looking to see what's available." She said but never looked up from the phone book as she thumbed through the restaurant offerings.

"That works for me." I said and watched her smile as she continued to look through the phone book.

We settled on a local mom and pop pizza shop that did in fact deliver not just pizza but their entire menu. Barb ordered a mixed chef salad and a medium pizza with toppings that we both liked. She also asked for a couple of cups with ice and a two liter bottle of soda. She was given the price and an estimated time for the delivery and she hung up the phone. About forty minutes later the food arrived with a knock on our room door. Barb wouldn't let me pay for the food but I insisted on at least contributing by way of providing a tip for the delivery person. I knew from personal experience how that extra fiver could be greatly appreciated and helpful.