Being Jim Ch. 07: Barbra's Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just... I don't want you to feel like you have to do anything for me... just because we screw around a little." She said quietly and swallowed before biting her lower lip and averting her gaze again. There was a little more yet I knew, but I wasn't so sure she was ready to share it with me just yet.

"Is this about the trip to Michigan... to walk the bridge?" I asked pulling her close to me again and letting her rest her head on my shoulder. I nuzzled her hair, inhaling the fragrance from her shampoo and smelling the slight tinge of cigarette smoke from the bar. I could feel Barb chuckle a bit silently before she spoke.

"I keep forgetting how much of a mind reader you are... Oh Jim. I do so want to go and I want so badly for you to go with me, it would mean the world to me, but I don't want you to feel like you have to go..." She turned her head again to face me, her eyes searching mine fearful but hopeful at the same instant, her eyebrows knitted with worry.

"Barbra? Do I need to get on my knees and beg you to let me go with you? Or do you want me to bend you over my knee and spank you and tell you that you are going to let me go with you? Or are you going just shut up and rest assured that you are not forcing me in any way to go with you and just be happy?" I asked with mock severity in my voice and one lone raised eyebrow of my own. Barbra giggled and then her smile grew as her eyes softened. She tilted her head slightly to one side and leaned up into me for a slow sensual kiss with her hand pulling my head down to hers.

"I want to show you so many things Jim... I can't wait till we go. I'm so happy! I wish I could just go home with your right now and get started tonight!" She said when she came up for air again.

"Well you're always welcomed at my place, you know that." I said knowing that she was going home to her own house tonight but leaving the open invitation out there all the same. She simply smiled that knowing smile at me and kissed me again before pulling back and straightening up.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow?" She asked as she fished her car key out of her purse, and looked up at me hopefully.

"Not really, I'm going to type in a story that I wrote earlier today into my computer... Maybe you would like to read it?" I offered.

"What kind of story?" She asked her brows knitting in question.

"Nope... you'll have to read it to determine that." I teased her.

"Well maybe I could type it in for you, I mean that's kind of what I do for a living... data entry for doctors." She offered with a thinly veiled ulterior motive disguised as a friendly gesture.

"Okay... consider it a lunch date. I've got some chicken in my fridge that I was going to cook on the grill tomorrow. You could bring a salad or something if you wanted and we can have lunch before or as you read the story before you type it in." I suggested. Barbra smiled brightly and cocked her head slightly to one side and winked.

"I like that idea... only I might not read it till I'm actually typing it in to the computer." She offered an idea. I told her I like that too and then I leaned in and gave her one last kiss before I smiled and turned to walk to the other end of the parking lot to my car.

Later at home I changed into my sweats and tee shirt and got comfortable at my desk and turned on my computer. While my modem was going through its connection process I glanced over at my notebook that I had written my story in this morning. I idly flipped through the pages of my hand writing and recalled the story line. Boy meets girl, girl is intrigued by his mysterious afflicted pet, girl investigates... I chuckled again thinking how many people might read this and get less than what they had anticipated. I also wondered what someone like Barb might think of it as she read it. Smiling, I set aside the notebook and pecked at my keyboard to log onto Night Friends.

USER ID:

Frodov

PASSWORD:

I typed my password and hit enter and waited for the screen to scroll down. I looked to see who else was online and then checked for messages. No messages that needed to be responded to and seeing Todd in the trivia game room I joined him and a few others.

Frodov: "What's up folks?" I typed greeting everyone.

Todd: "There he is!" Todd responded. "I was just talkin about you." He added.

Frodov: "All good I hope." I answered sending a smile action.

Todd: "Well, mostly anyway." Todd confessed and laughed.

Frodov: "What are you doing on here? I thought Anne was off tonight."

Todd: "She is but she's tired and she's sleeping. I couldn't sleep so I got online."

Frodov: "Well I'm all too familiar with that situation."

I went on to tell Todd and the other couple of friends in trivia about my writing a story earlier in the day. They all wanted to read it but I told them I hadn't typed it in to my computer yet. I would do that tomorrow or actually that a friend was going to do that for me. Of course that got Todd's attention and he wanted to know all about it. The old hound dog!

I told him about going out for drinks earlier with Barbra to meet some of her friends, and to be shown off he added. I suspect that he had spoken with Barb sometime earlier in the day so he was probably aware of my meeting her friends before I was. I told him about the trick with the cherry stem and he was duly impressed, but not entirely surprised, he had after all been regaled with stories from Anne and apparently from Barbra as well. He just chuckled and said something about "birds of the feather" and left it at that.

I told him about Barbra coming over tomorrow for lunch and to type my story into the computer for me... and possibly more. I promised him I'd send him a copy of the story after it was typed in and he said he was going to sign off and try to get some sleep. I wished him a good night and continued to play trivia for a while until everyone else left too. The perpetual night owl... With nothing going on online I signed off myself and moved to my living room to watch something on cable if I could find anything interesting.

I woke up on the couch sometime around nine Sunday morning. I think it was a slamming door from one of the other apartments in the building. A heavy set of footsteps could be heard tromping down the stairs to the front door of the building. I stretched and yawned smacking my lips with a dry mouth that tasted a lot like a sandbox. UGH...

I was walking down the hall towards my bathroom scratching my backside through my sweats when I remembered that Barbra was coming over later and I was supposed to be cooking chicken on my grill. With a renewed spring in my step I got to the bathroom and did the morning routine. Shave, shat and showered. I brushed my teeth and rinsed before finding a clean pair of sweats and tee-shirt to put on before going to my balcony and loading up the grill with charcoal and firing it up. Stepping back inside my apartment I heard the phone ringing in the kitchen so I went to get it.

"Hello" I answered as I pulled open my fridge to get the chicken out so I could cut it up and get it ready for the grill.

"Good morning lover." I heard Barb's voice purring on the other end of the line. "I was just calling to see if you were awake yet." She added.

"Yeah babe, I've been up for about a half an hour or so... I fell asleep on the couch last night watching TV. I think one of my neighbors woke me up slamming their door. Ingrates!" I lamented. "Anyway, I got cleaned up and dressed and I've fired up the grill I'll be ready to put the chicken on in about another half hour or so. I'm getting ready to cut it up even as I speak." I told her.

"Sounds good to me. What would you like to have with the chicken?" She asked in a distinctively suggestive tone.

"Well... I could forego the chicken altogether, but that wouldn't be very nutritious and I promised to feed you... so... whatever you might like to accompany grilled chicken I guess. I'm good with most anything." I practically giggled in response knowing that she knew full well that the food was only that... food... she was the object of my desire and attention. "I am going to throw some garlic bread in the oven when the chicken is almost done, so if that helps with your decision..." I added.

"Mmmm... that sounds wonderful. Maybe I'll just pick up a salad then, and some desert." She said wistfully.

"Oh don't worry about desert... I kind of had YOU in mind for desert." I chuckled. Barbra replied with a bashful giggle of her own then added.

"Well that's good for you, but what if I wanted some desert?" She queried teasingly.

"Oh I'm sure we could work something out... of course if you'd like to have some ice cream or something like that I can't fault your for that." I said sheepishly knowing that she was just toying with me.

"We'll see..." She said with a smug sounding little chirp. "I'll see you in a little while Jim." She said as she was hanging up the phone.

Damn that woman! Even a simple phone call can be a means for her to turn me on and get me going. I had to adjust myself in my sweats and then wash my hands before handling the chicken to cut it up.

All cut up and seasoned, I set plate of chicken aside until the coals on the grill were ready to cook on. I checked my box of cooking wine in the fridge and decided to take a couple of bottles of red out of the closet and chill them for lunch, and afterwards. I am not a big drinker of anything alcoholic but I do enjoy a little whine with food now and again, especially with the company of a beautiful woman.

I had split my loaf of Italian bread in half lengthwise and spread on butter and garlic while I let the oven preheat when the phone rang again. Thinking it was Barbra again I answered.

"Hello again Beautiful..." I said sweetly.

"Well hello to you too handsome." I heard from a voice that was decidedly NOT Barbra's. Then I heard Laughing. Damn! It was Todd. I rolled my eyes and asked what was up.

"I was just checking to see if you had put that story of yours on the computa yet." He drawled, slipping into his Vuh Gin Ya laden accent. "I told Anne about yuh story this mornin' and she wants to read it too." He chuckled. I took my phone receiver and stretched my new extra long cord into the living room to look out my balcony doors to see if Barb was here yet. I didn't see her car but as I was looking I heard the door knocker rattle. Sure enough, looking through the peep hole I saw her standing there smiling back at me.

Fumbling with the phone on my shoulder and pressed against my ear I opened the door and smiled in greeting as I let her in. She saw that I was on the phone and set her bags on the dining table as I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Actually Barbra said she was going to type it in for me today after lunch. She just got here as a matter of fact." I spoke as I looked at Barb and mouthed "Todd". She took on a decidedly wicked grin and put her fingers to her lips as if to say keep quiet. I looked at her funny and tilted my head questioningly. She merely raised one eyebrow and let her grin turn into that all too familiar feral like snarl.

"So what are you having for lunch... or should I ask WHO?" Todd chuckled in a suspiciously knowing manner. "I hear some appetites never quite get satisfied." He teased. I heard him talking but my eyes were on Barb as she knelt down in front of me as I sat on the couch. She reached up and pulled my sweats down from my waist and motioned for me to lift up a bit so she could pull them down further.

'Oh My God' I thought to myself as I watched her and that determined look in her eyes as my sweats slid down past my knees and towards my ankles. Barb then ran her warm delicate fingers with those exquisitely manicured nails up the insides of my legs past my knees and towards my stirring manhood. Lightly dragging her nails along my inner thighs nearly caused me to pass out. With both hands she gently took my growing excitement lifting him and pulling him towards her. Never taking her eyes off of mine she leaned her head forward and put a delicate kiss on the very crown. I felt a jolt of electricity surge through me, and then another as her tongue came out and dabbed at it and then swirled around the edge... all the way around.

Meanwhile Todd is still jabbering away on the other end of the phone line asking me what Barb was wearing today and if her hair was braided up. I gasped as Barbra retracted her tongue and plunged her lips over my crown and slid down the shaft that seemed to be getting longer and harder even still. Oh the torture!

Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I told Todd that I had to go, Barbra wanted my undivided attention. He laughed at me and told me okay that he'd talk to me later. Hearing this Barbra giggled while still wrapped around me. She slowly withdrew and licked her lips before sitting back on her heels and saying.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted a little appetizer, before lunch." She giggled in that wanton sexy lusty voice of hers. I felt a shudder go through my whole body as I reached out my hands and beckoned her to join me on the couch.

She stood up and put her knees on the couch on either side of me to straddle me. My erection brushing against her panty covered bottom and that fragrant oasis that I so longed to see and taste. Settling down pressing against my chest she wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in for a long slow sensuous kiss. The kind she knew I really liked. No rush no hurry just relaxed and pure enjoyment.

"Now that's an appetizer I can get into." I said as we came up for air. Barbra sat back on my lap and smiled sweetly, her eyes glittering with happiness.

"Barb, as much as I'd love to just forget about lunch altogether and ravish you..." I sighed then continued. "I should get the chicken on the grill now that the coals are hot." I said as I ran my hands up her sides from her hips to the sides of her chest just inches away from her breasts.

"Those coals aren't the only things hot." Barbra quipped. "But let's take care of lunch first..." She giggled again as she pressed herself up off of my lap and held her hands out to me to help me stand as well. Before I could reach down to pull up my sweats though Barb bent over at the waist and grabbed them for me but as she pulled them up my legs she gave my still torrid erection another little happy kiss on the head as a promise for more to come later. She giggled again as I jumped from the unexpected contact.

I set out two glasses for Barbra to pour some wine as I took the chicken to the grill. I felt rather self conscious standing on my balcony in my sweats with a still very obvious erection tenting the front of them as I put the chicken on the grill to begin cooking. Stepping back inside I took the glass of wine that Barbra handed me. And we sat again on the couch. Glancing at the dining table I saw that she had set out two small tins of salad from somewhere, probably the salad bar at the grocery store near her house. Barb had also set out two plates and silver ware. I smiled thinking that was very nice of her to help out.

I felt Barb's right hand slip into my left as we both sat and leaned back against the backrest of the couch and gazed into one another's eyes. She told me about making reservations at a hotel in St. Ignace Michigan in the UP for the week of our trip. She told me about wanting to get fudge from Mackinac Island and smoked whitefish from local fish mongers. She told me about longing to swim in the lake where she did as a young girl. She regaled me with stories of her and Gale and a friend of theirs who lived in Michigan all year round and the things they would do.

I tended the grill every few minutes turning the chicken as needed and putting the smoker dome back on to hold both the heat and the smoke in. My appetite was growing each time I came out to the grill and again when I went in to sit with Barb... One made my stomach growl, the other made my inner desires howl.

I was beginning to feel a little light headed from the wine. Between the two of us, Barb and I had finished one bottle of the two already and we hadn't even eaten yet, which is probably why it was affecting me so much. Barb seemed to be doing okay but then I knew she had a higher tolerance for alcohol than I did. When the chicken was nearly done, I put the bread in the oven to toast.

As I passed the dining table coming and going from the kitchen to the grill I pilfered bits and pieces from the salads that Barb had set out. There was one particularly large strawberry and I couldn't resist having a little fun with it.

With Barbra still sitting primly on the couch sipping her wine I clambered onto her lap much as she had done to me earlier, of course keeping most of my weight on my legs. I put the strawberry in my lips and leaned in and pressed it to her smiling lips. Her big brown eyes glittered with amusement and more.

We both munched and nibbled the berry till of course our lips met. Barb's lips tasted even sweeter from the juice of the berry but I'd have kissed them even without it. I was about to comment on this very thought when I felt Barb's fingers digging into my sides tickling me. OH MY GOD!

I yelped and squirmed and fell to my side where she unrelentingly moved to my abdomen as she let her fingers scrabble and scritch as my arms and hands tried to fend hers off and protect myself at the same time. Finally I managed to grab both of her hands by the wrists and subdue if not completely halt her attack. She roared with laughter smiling at me.

"Oh now you think you're funny huh?" I protested feigning an indignant grimace.

"No, but I think it's funny that you are so ticklish!" She chuckled. I brought her hands to my face and kissed them both before releasing them and jumping up to rush outside onto the balcony to tend my chicken.

It was finally ready to come off the grill. I piled up my platter and then shut down the vents and covered my grill to smother the coals and put the fire out before bringing the food inside.

Barbra brought our wine glasses to the table and I pulled out her chair for her to be seated then retrieved the garlic bread from the oven, it was perfect. I put some on a plate and brought it to the table before I seated myself.

Barb had her hands folded atop one another on the edge of the table in front of her plate. I reached over and set my right hand atop hers and bowed my head for a quick silent prayer then squeezed hers and asked her if she wanted white meat or dark and began serving our lunch.

We ate and talked about the upcoming trip to Michigan. I realized more and more that this trip was something very special for Barb, perhaps even more than she let on about it. I would have to keep that in my mind when dealing with everything about this trip. Even the small details that would normally be trivial would take on a life of their own I suspected.

Before long we had both eaten our fill and were leaning back in our chairs sipping the last of the wine. Barbra was running one beautifully manicured finger idly around the rim of her glass as she took on a far away gaze while telling me about a time that she and her sister Gale and another friend of theirs had gone skinny dipping in a little cove near where her grandparents lived, off the main lake. The water was much warmer there she explained.

"So... would you go again, skinny dipping?" I asked with a sly grin on my face.

"Not there! It's a subdivision now... too many houses and people around." Barbra laughed.

"What about somewhere else?" I teased with one raised eyebrow.

"Maybe... With the right person..." She admitted with a knowing smile.

"I'll keep that in mind." I smiled and stood up to start clearing the table and putting leftovers away.

1...56789...25