Being Jim Ch. 07: Barbra's Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb rose to help me but I shooed her away. I emptied the last of the second bottle of wine into her glass and pointed her towards my desk. I fired up my computer for her and handed her my note book opened to the first page of my story. I went back to cleaning up.

I could hear Barb's fingers flying over my keyboard, she really could type amazingly fast compared to my plodding speed.

I had hardly finished wiping down the table and counter top as I finished cleaning up when Barb made a loud groaning sound from my bedroom at my desk. Grinning to myself I realized that she had come to the end of the story. I hung my dish towel from the door handle of my fridge and crossed the hall way into my bedroom.

Barb had her elbows propped up on the desktop beside my keyboard with her face in her hands as she shook her head side to side. I put my hands on her shoulders as I stood behind the chair and I massaged them gently. She rolled her head back against my abdomen and looked up at me with a wry smirk but a smile in her eyes.

"That was such a tease! You really had me going there right up till the end. I think everyone who reads this is going to be just as... frustrated with you!" She said with a chuckle.

"Barbra dear, you will NEVER have to be frustrated with me... this was just a story for amusement, that's all." I said smiling down at her as I continued to grip and knead her shoulder muscles.

Barb smiled and closed her eyes melting into my hands. The hands that I brought to gently hold either side of her face and I bent down to kiss first her forehead and then her nose and finally her waiting warm wet lips. When I broke away to breath she smiled up at me again and pushed my hands away so that she could manipulate the keyboard and mouse.

Barbra saved the file for the text document she had just typed in for my story and then stood up and turned around to wrap me in her arms. She tilted her head up and with that silent request, we kissed again, slowly, softly, passionately. I felt her hands slip under the waistband of my sweatpants and venture down over the cheeks of my ass, one hand on each.

"If I showed you my kitty... would you pet it and maybe kiss it?" She nearly whispered before biting her bottom lip while looking up at me through her lashes as her head was slightly tilted downward as if shy or embarrassed. She knew that look drove me wild.

"I might... I like it when kitties purr." I responded with a bit of a sly smile of my own as my hands gently rubbed up and down Barb's back as we stood between my desk and my bed a few steps away. I felt her fine delicate fingers with those exquisitely painted nails grip and dig into the flesh of my backside briefly before Barb sighed deeply and released me withdrawing her hands from my sweats.

"Hold that thought. I have to go recycle some of this wine you've been feeding me before we go any further." She giggled a little embarrassed. I smiled and stepped aside and motioned with a sweep of my arm towards the doorway.

"I'll be right here." I promised with a patient smile. Barb placed her right hand flat on my chest as she smiled demurely and moved to walk to the bathroom.

I stretched my arms over my head and shook myself to loosen up a bit. Nerves, even after as many times as I've been with this woman, enjoying her company and her charms I still got tense and uptight with anticipation. God it was wonderful!

I thought about peeling off all my clothes and hopping on my bed to await her return but I refrained. Firstly that appeared presumptuous and it WAS. Besides I knew from experience that Barb took a great deal of joy in disrobing me, like unwrapping a gift or a surprise. I would do anything I could to increase her joy and pleasure in the time we spent together. I loved to make her happy anyway I could. So I just sat on the edge of my bed and waited patiently for her return. It wasn't a long wait.

As she came back through my blackout curtain over my bedroom doorway I stood once more and turned to her. Her slow languid walk through the curtain and the last few steps up to me spoke volumes about her own anticipation. She brought both of her hands to my abdomen pressing them flat against my shirt with her fingers splayed and pointing upwards. She rubbed her hands up to my chest and across the tops of my shoulders as she drew her own body closer and tightly pressed against mine. Tilting her head to one side, she looked at me in the face with a sidelong glance with a soft thoughtful smile on her face.

"There are times I still think that this is all just a dream... a very nice, sexy dream, but a dream all the same. Jim, you make me feel so special, like a woman should feel... thank you lover... for everything." She said and then laid her head gently against my left shoulder as she wrapped her arms around my waist and squeezed softly. I in turn wrapped my arms about her shoulders with my right hand coming to rest on the back of her head and neck. I leaned down and kissed the top of her forehead.

"If this is a dream I don't want to wake up. You only feel special because you ARE special Barb. Perhaps no one's ever shown you or told you that but it's true. There's nothing special about what I've done or said. I just pointed out the truth and shared it with you. I admire you and I adore you for who you are. Don't ever change. If that makes you happy then it certainly makes me happy to help." I said in a soft voice. I felt her catch her breath and she squeezed me a little tighter before letting me go and stepping back a half step. Her hands came to her hips as she eyed me up and down. I raised one eyebrow as I tried to figure out what she was thinking.

"Well... first of all I think you have entirely too many clothes on mister!" She said in a firm voice while trying to keep a straight face. "I think I will just have to do something about that." She added.

"Whatever do you mean?" I asked playing along. "I'm wearing my pajamas aren't I? I mean if we are going to lie down in bed I should be dressed for sleep right?" I asked playfully.

"Oh, we might lie down in the bed, but I don't think there's going to be any sleep involved my friend." She said waggling one finger in the negative as she stepped up to me again. "Let's get you better situated for what I have in mind." She added with an almost feral grin as she reached for the tail of my tee-shirt and began lifting it up over my abdomen and chest. I raised my arms to accommodate her removing it from my body.

"Won't I get a little chilly with no shirt on?" I asked in almost a timid sounding voice even to my own ears.

"Oh I don't think you will mind or even notice in a few minutes, don't worry about it. Now... let's get these off too." She winked at me and slipped her fingers under the waistband of my sweatpants and began inching them down over my hips and pushing them lower. My slumbering anatomy was beginning to awaken and take notice of the changing attitudes and temperature. Things were heating up despite the clothing coming off.

"Do you think that you might have a bit too many clothes on as well? I mean, if you're going to lie down in the bed with me that is..." I queried fighting to suppress the growing grin that was splitting my own face.

I know my eyes must have been twinkling as Barb's smile grew even more. She raised her arms up over her head in a silent invitation for me to peel back her own layers. To open that gift that she was presenting me with... Herself. I smiled like a child on Christmas morning and stepped up to her and gently took the bottom hem of her blouse and drew it up slowly over her tummy and her bra covered breasts, easing the collar over her chin and face. Finally clearing her head and arms I let the garment drop from my hands.

Barbra lowered her hands and arms placing them conveniently around my neck and pulled me down into another passionate kiss that started slow but heated up amazingly fast with her tongue inviting mine out to play. My hands rested briefly on her bare shoulders and I marveled at the softness of her skin even there.

Slowly I let them drift down her back, my left hand brushing gently over her "hump", the rise between her shoulder and her shoulder blade along her spine where it curved unnaturally due to her scoliosis. Even now after months and months of my tender touches and reassurances that I did not find it hideous or even noteworthy I still felt Barb tense as I let my fingers brush over it, but then she relaxed again almost immediately as my hand continued down her back to meet with my right hand and confront her bra strap.

A deft flick of my fingers and the fastener was teased open and that restraining garment, supposedly for support was loosened. My warm hands drew the straps forward around Barb's ribs to dangle tantalizingly between us still covering her wonderful precious mounds, those cursed straps still looped about her arms that were around my neck. Barb gave a little chuckle even as we continued to kiss and dance with our tongues.

I noticed that somehow or another we were also dancing somewhat to some silent soft beat, swaying gently from side to side as we pressed tightly into one another. Maybe it was my own heartbeat sounding in my ears but even if it was, both Barbra and I were in sync, swaying to the same beat and rhythm even if it was silent.

Giving up momentarily on the on the cross your heart road block, my hands drifted down Barbra's flanks. My hands sliding softly down her sides to her hips and to the waistband of her jeans. I slipped my thumbs through the belt loops on her hips and gripped her hips with my hands in a firm but gentle squeeze and pushed and pulled to make her hips rock from side to side to match the beat in my head as we continued to kiss.

Barb never hesitated but began to sway with easy grace, from hip to hip rocking her pelvis side to side in time. In time, side to side, rocking, swaying, pressing, kissing, and sighing.

My hands eventually motivated on around to the front of Barbra's jeans and to the snap and zipper that were keeping them affixed tightly to her marvelous and sexy hips and ass. They had to be loosened and removed... to finish un-wrapping the wonderful gift she was giving me. I popped the snap and drew the zipper pull down slowly... very slowly as we continued to sway and rock and kiss. The waistband loosened enough for me to get my fingers in under it between her panties and her jeans.

Keeping in time with our swaying and rocking I eased her jeans down a little each time her hip swayed to that side, and down the other side when she swayed to that side. Back and forth the jeans creeped down little by little until they were below her hips and the cheeks of her rear end.

I realized somewhere back in my somewhat distracted practical mind that Barb's jeans were too tight to simply fall off of her so I would have to assist in their removal, but how? This could be fun.

Coming up for air for a second Barb pulled back slightly and looked deeply into my eyes. Her big brown eyes had that smoky lusty look that made my heart skip a beat, as if right this moment I was the center of her universe. I smiled even as my heart swelled in my chest and spoke quietly.

"Hang on tight." Then with my left arm around her waist at her back, and my right arm dipping down so that I could slip my hand under her bottom, I picked her up bodily and took the final two and a half steps to the bed and gently laid her down on her back.

She pulled me down for another long passionate kiss before I rose up and pulled her arms from my neck long enough to extract that cursed corset want to be of a bra and flung it over my shoulder while I smiled down at her wantonly. Barb chuckled at me.

I then put my paws on those gorgeous mounds that had relaxed thanks to gravity and flattened somewhat on her chest and were trying to slip to either side as if to hide from my attention. Gently I pressed them back together and squeezed them with the tenderness they so deserved, trying to reassure them that they were in no danger... other than from being teased by my hands and my lips... and my tongue.

I bent down and kissed each delicately before flicking each nipple with my tongue, both times eliciting a slight gasp from Barbra as she lay there smiling with anticipation. Releasing that wondrously soft flesh I let my hands slide down her chest and abdomen to come to grips with the waistband of her silken panties. Dipping the ends of my fingers under the band I pulled them down ever so slowly while keeping my eyes locked on Barbs. I'm not sure if I was grinning like an idiot or leering like a madman but Barb didn't seem to mind as her eyes half closed and her smile broadened if that were even possible.

When my fingers encountered the top of Barb's jeans I hooked them as well and pulled both garments down her thighs as one to her knees, where I stopped for a couple of kisses. Then with no more teasing I all but yanked the jeans and panties the rest of the way off of her legs and let them drop behind me off the edge of the bed.

I gazed down at Barb as she lay there smiling, her hands folded over her abdomen, her feet coming to rest atop the bed with her knees still bent and up... together. I put my hands together and rubbed them slowly like a child anticipating something special as I leered at her with one eyebrow rising slowly. Barb matched my eyebrow and sucked in her bottom lip and rocked her knees side to side deliberately taunting me.

I set my hands, palms down on top of her knees, one in each hand. Then, I gently began prying them apart... Barb put up a token resistance but she was only being playful as soon her legs relaxed and laid to one side or the other. I ran my hands down along the silky smooth skin of her inner thighs to that moist heated little oasis that she was trying to keep covered up moments before. I paused just a breath away from touching her outer lips and stuck my tongue out to touch my upper lip to one side as if to say I'm uncertain about doing this. Barb opened her hands in supplication as if to say "Here it is... what you are waiting for?"

I gave her a wolfish smile and winked then gripped her soft inner thighs on either side and pulled her skin tight and away from the center causing her flower to open at the seam. The pink inner folds blossomed outward as I lowered my face to get a closer look, and to taste. The first long slow lick from bottom to the top earned me a long low moan as Barb pressed her head back against the bed top and arched her neck. Her hands came to rest on either leg next to my own. So good, the aroma was intoxicating, the sweet tangy taste made me shudder with delight. On my second long lick from the bottom to the top I moaned aloud into that hot wet treat, Barb's hips levitated off the bed. I chuckled at a thought and then had to share it.

"What is this... a cherry stem? Oh my... I wonder if I can tie that in a knot." I pondered out loud hoping Barbra caught it. Then I lowered my head and dabbed at her swelling clit that was beginning to peek out from under her little hood. Barbra moaned and her head thrashed from side to side.

"Ohhhhmygodddddddd" She let loose as her hands moved from her groin to the back of my head. My tongue swirled around and around her little pink nub as my lips drew nearer and nearer. Contact!

Another long drawn out moan and Barb's hips elevated even as she desperately pressed my head harder against her sex. In a kissing motion I drew her little pink power button into my lips and sucked on it fiercely as I waggled my chin and mouth slightly from side to side.

Releasing my grip on Barb's thigh with my right hand I brought first one then two fingers to her wet folds. That heated flesh was practically grasping and pulling to draw my fingers inside. I stroked the inside walls with my fingertips and twisted my wrist so that I could make contact with as much of the inside as I could possibly reach.

When I found that little rough patch and Barbra jumped as if she had been jolted I realized I had found my spot, or rather her spot. I began a slow rhythmic stroking with my fingers against and across that rough patch inside while pulling and drawing with suction and my lips stretching Barb's clit. I released it and it snapped back almost hiding beneath her little hood.

But I was not going to let it go without any more attention. Deftly I lashed at it with the tip of my tongue. It seemed to vibrate and resist my onslaught as it was now stiffened and erect as if angry at the assault. Each contact now from my tongue or my stroking fingers caused barb to twitch or jump a little. I knew she was riding right on the very edge of her climax. I knew I was teasing and prolonging the inevitable but I also knew that that very delay would make her climax ultimately stronger and harder.

When I sensed that Barbra was teetering on the very edge, as she began holding her gasping breath, I ceased everything I was doing and pulled back. I pulled my fingers out of her. I rose up to a kneeling position sliding my hands up to her knees and looked down at her and waited.

The twitching head stopped moving, her arched neck relaxed her hips lowered back to the bed but her face morphed into confusion and yes frustration. Still gasping with her mouth open and her brows now knitted she opened her big brown eyes and looked at me askingly. I gave her a wicked grin, or at least what I thought a wicked grin should look like. I locked my eyes on hers and slowly deliberately licked my lips before saying in a low growling voice.

"That's one knot in the cherry stem... shall I tie only a second... perhaps try for a third as well?" Then I stuck the tip of my tongue out at the corner of my mouth and left it touching my upper lip. Barb squinted one eye and her lips began the form the word "What?" but she never got a chance to utter it aloud as I winked again and slid my hands down her inner thighs once more and gripped her legs tightly on either side of her flushed and aroused sex. Then I slid my hands upwards across her lower abdomen, pressing firmly down before reversing their direction and raking my fingers and nails across her skin back towards that unfinished business.

Again I dipped my head and face down to partake of the goodness that was Barbra. No pretense this time however, I dove right in. I buried my tongue deeply into her wet and swollen folds, searching for that honey. My face was soon soaked with her essence as my wanton tongue licked and slathered and stroked inside and out. I drew every letter of the alphabet, both upper and lower case. I even did some cursive writing with it along her outer lips. I slurped and sucked and kissed and nibbled and pulled every little bit I could touch. The more I did the wetter Barb got, and the more restless she was.

She was by this point squirming and moaning. Her hips were once again levitating up off the bed as she dug her heels into the bed and her legs strained to push herself into my eager tongue and mouth, even as my gripping hands pressed down on her. I knew it was time... time to let Barb reach that ultimate peak and fly with the angels.

Once more I took my right hand and covered Barb's furry flower and squeezed it with a grip that just bordered on painful. I could feel her juices running out and down my wrist. Releasing my grip I drew my hand down through her folds, my two middle fingers parting her lips and delving deeply into that honey pit. I turned my hand palm up and again scratched and rubbed at that rough spot. I also lipped and kissed at her engorged clit and its hood. Sucking it into my mouth I rolled it and gently bit it between my teeth as I continued to suck on it. Barb's hands were once more grasping my head, clutching at my hair and digging her nails into my scalp.

1...678910...25