Being Neighborly

Story Info
I break into your house and take what I desire.
2.8k words
3.96
10.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a small and quiet neighborbood. The houses stand well spaced out, with large yards and neat fences separating them. I have just finished moving into the house at an angle across the road from yours.

It's early in the evening and I'm unpacking boxes, setting things out on a shelf in the living room when I hear a knock at the front door. I walk over and peek out the window. You're standing on the front step with a friendly smile.

I just stand and stare for a moment, you're easily one of the sexiest women I've ever seen. You have on a short dress with a low opening that shows off lots of cleavage.

I swing the door open and step into the opening. You're eyes quickly look me up and down before you look into my eyes. "Hey, I'm your neighbor. My house is that one, right across the road." You gesture towards your house. Then spin back around and hold your hand out for a shake.

I grip your hand in mine and give it a shake, smiling back at you, "nice to meet you. Seems like a quiet neighborhood. I'll try not to disturb the peace."

You respond, "I just wanted to stop over and welcome you. But I'll let you get back to unpacking, I'm sure you have lots to do." You give a small wave as you turn and start to walk away.

I watch you go, admiring your body as you leave. I can't help but to mentally undress your body and imagine what you look like nude. I imagine how your soft skin would feel under my touch, remembering how your hand felt in mine. My body responds to my lustful thoughts and I can feel myself hardening in my pants.

I return to my work, largely distracted by imagining what it would be like to have you in my bed. I work for several hours, thinking of you still as I go. I unpack boxes on the kitchen counter, and imagine you seated beside the boxes. I imagine you lifting your dress and giving me a flash of what's beneath.

As I set up my computer on the desk, I envision myself bending you over it and roughly fucking you from behind. After making the bed I picture you lying in the center of it, telling me you want me to take you and make you mine. I can feel my hard cock straining in my pants with my arousal.

I look outside and realize how dark it has become. I look around for a clock and realize I haven't unpacked any yet. I find my phone and check the time. 1:30 AM.

I look around the dark neighborhood and can't see any movement, everyone is in their homes already and likely in bed. I look out towards the house you said was yours. I cant see any lights.

I imagine you somewhere inside, sleeping on a soft bed, ignorant of how much I've been thinking about you since our meeting. I wonder if you've thought of me in a sexual way at all. I noticed you looked me up and down, I wonder if you found me as attractive as I found you.

I look back at my bed disappointingly, realizing how empty and lonely it is. I wish I could have you in it. I look again out the window to your house. Maybe I should just go ask if you want to join me in bed. It wouldn't hurt to ask, I tell myself.

I walk back to my front door, stopping to consider whether I'm seriously going to do this. I make up my mind, turn the handle and step outside.

It is a very still, late summer night. The air is cool, but not cold enough for a jacket. It's the perfect night to turn the AC off and open the windows. I start my feet on the walk across the road to your house.

I soon find myself at your front door. I consider knocking or ringing the door bell, but seeing how dark it is inside I realize there isnt any way you're awake to come to the door. You've definitely gone to bed.

I stand there at your front door and let myself imagine what it could have been like if you had let me inside to join you. If you had let me slowly undress your wonderful body, exploring it with my hands and kisses. If you had told me you've been imagining this moment as much as I have all evening. I can feel my body responding to my lust, my cock quickly swelling to a full erection.

I've come too far to turn back, I make up my mind. I need to at least look at you again. I try the door, testing wether it will open. Finding it locked, I step off the front porch and walk around the corner to the side of the house. I aproach a window that's hidden from the road by a large bush. I look up to discover the window is slightly open a few inches.

I can just make out a curtian pulled most of the way accross the opening, and a dark living room beyond it. I slide my fingers along the screen, testing the fit in the window.

I find a gap near the corner, where it's bent slightly away from the opening. I am able to the tips of my fingers underneath. I pull the screen away from the window and it breaks from its fasteners. The screen comes free from the window and I set it down, leaning it against the house by my feet.

Reaching back up, I grip the bottom of the window sash and gently push it higher. It slides smoothly in its track. I pull myself up and through the window.

I stand still, reflecting on where I am and what I am going to do. I squeeze my erection through my pants. Somewhere in this house is the object of my evenings obsession. I've imagined my cock thrusting into you ever since we met, and now you are only a few rooms away.

I sneak towards the opening in the far wall, where this room connects to another. Moving slowly, so as not to bump any furniture and avoid any loud noise, I begin my search for you. I move through the kitchen and then the dining room. I spot a hallway on the far side. I pass a bathroom and come to a closed bedroom door.

I pause here again, listening or any movement inside the room. The house is silent, the only noises audible are the ticking of a clock in the bathroom and the thump of my own heartbeat. I reach out and slowly turn the knob.

I push and the door slowly opens to reveal the bedroom. The moonlight illuminates the room enough for me to see what's inside. A dresser stands on the right, with a desk next to it. A bed sits centered on the far wall.

I can see your sleeping body in the bed, just a sheet pulled up over you. I quietly stalk forward for a closer look. The sheet is pulled up to your chin. You're lying on your back, with one arm above your head and the other by your side.

I reach out and grab the thin sheet at the bottom, then slowly start to slide it down to reveal more of your body. As your chest comes into view I realize you aren't wearing any top or bra. The sheet falls from your breasts as I slide it down to your stomach.

I watch your chest rise and fall with each breath. I can feel my cock throbing in my pants as my desire for you has only grown since seeing you exposed like this. I grip the sheet again and hesitantly slide it down further. I pull it down to your thighs, my gaze following the top edge as it reveals more of your body.

You aren't wearing any panties either. I slide the sheet off the end of the bed, fully exposing your amazing body.

My lustfulness has reached it peak. My eyes are fixed on you, admiring every curve. Your entire body is relaxed in your sleep. You show no signs of awakening. Your breaths are slow and peaceful. As I stand and look at you longer I come to the realization that there is no way I can leave now without going further.

I crouch down and slip my shoes off. I set them down beside the bed. The rest of my clothes are removed just as quickly and I pile them beside my shoes. My underwear are the last to come off, freeing my stiff erection.

I can see how strongly my bodies reaction is to the lust I'm feeling when I realize how wet my cock is with precum. I grip myself in one hand and slowly stroke my shaft as I step to the foot of the bed. I rub my hand up and down my cock as my gaze wanders over your body.

You shift in your sleep, your arms coming down to lay by your side. Your legs fall apart slightly, inviting me closer for an easier look between them.

I accept the imagined invitation and climb onto my knees on the end of the mattress. I want your legs further apart so I can have the room to get even closer to your body. I hesitantly reach forward and place a hand on either thigh.

I pause to take the moment in. You and I are equally naked and in the same bed. Your body is spread out before me, inviting me to go further. My cock is aching between my legs, dripping a string of precum onto the sheets. I feel how soft your skin is under my hands. This is the first touch we've shared since the handshake hours earlier.

I take a breath and push your legs farther apart, your muscles giving no resistance. Keeping a watchful eye for any reaction, I notice your eyelids begin to flutter open.

You open them slowly at first. I can see your sleepy focus come to settle on me. Your eyes snap open fully in panic as you raise your hands up in front of you as if to fend me off.

I lunge forward, grabbing your wrists and pressing them against the mattress on either side of your head. I pin your body down with my full weight.

When I decided to enter your house it was not my intention to take you like this, but in this moment I realize how much I need to. I become very aware of how my cock is positioned, pressing firmly over top of your pussy. I have to take you, here and now. My only desire in this moment is to fuck you and make you mine.

You open your mouth and begin scream in terror. I release your arms and grab a fistful of your hair with my left hand, pinning your head back firmly. I cover your mouth with my right hand to muffle your yelling. I lean my head down and speak into your ear, "don't scream. Just let me do what I need to, you can't stop me."

You flail out your hands, trying to find something within reach to use as a weapon. You grasp at a lamp on the nightstand beside the bed, but you only manage to push it further away. Nothing else is within reach. You ball your hands into fists and begin to strike at my sides and back.

I grunt as your fists lands their blows. "Don't fight," I remind you. I slide my hand down from your mouth and wrap my fingers around your neck. I start to squeeze firmly, applying more and more pressure as you continue to struggle.

You labor to draw a full breath, no longer able to sustain the screams. I can feel your body relax a little under mine as you at last admit defeat. You are mine, I know it. I think you know it, too. I relax the hold I have around your neck enough to allow you to breath once again.

I release the fistful of hair, then reach my hand down between our legs. I grip my cock and rub it against your slit, smearing my precum against your skin. Then I position myself, lining my shaft up with your entrance.

You suck in a gasp as I drive my full length into you without further warning.

"I saw how you looked at me when you said hello earlier"

I pull back until just the tip of my cock remains inside, then thrust forward a second time.

"I know you kept your window open for me to get in."

I ram myself in a third time.

"You went to bed completely naked, just so this was easier for me."

I plunge in a fourth time. I can feel your pussy already getting wet, welcoming my stiff cock inside.

"Even your body knows how badly you wanted this. Feel how wet you're getting."

Indeed, you can sense your body responding to its treatment with arousal.

I moan, "you wanted this just as much as I did. Take my cock, slut. You're mine."

I kneel up straight, lifting my weight off of your body. I slide my knees further apart, spreading your legs open more. Then I grab ahold of your hips and start thrusting in at a fast pace.

A moan escapes your lips as your body shifts up and down with each thrust. I smile with satisfaction, you've given in entirely, you're fully enjoying this. You reach your hands up to your chest and roughly grab a breast in each hand.

You can feel an orgasm start to build, your moans increasing in pitch and volume. You pinch and pull at your nipples as I continue to pound away. All the panic and fear you felt before has almost completely gone away, leaving only the immense pleasure washing over your senses.

The fast pace is quickly driving you closer and closer to climax. Your eyes look up into my face and you meet my gaze. "You're going... to make me... cum," you breath out between thrusts.

I take the cue and drive my cock into your pussy harder and faster. My heavy balls slap against your body with every thrust. In moments you reach your peak. Your muscles tense as a strong orgasm courses through your body. Your eyes close and your mouth hangs open in ecstasy.

I can feel how your pussy clenches and spasms around my shaft. I continue to relentlessly pound into you as your climax begins to fade. Your whole body starts to fully relax again as the last of your orgasm passes.

I can feel my own orgasm very quickly arriving. I bend down over your body, my weight once again pressing you against the mattress. I growl beside your ear as I can feel the biggest orgasm of my life just over the edge.

I ram my cock in twice more. Then I bite down on your shoulder as I sink myself into you one last time. My balls tighten up and my cock pulses as my orgasm sets off. I shoot shot after shot of my cum deep into your pussy. You can feel the hot liquid deep inside.

I pull my teeth away as my climax draws to its close. I plant a kiss over the teeth marks, the area already beginning to bruise. I slide my spent cock from your pussy and roll off of your body to lie on my back beside you. Our breathing is the only sound in the room, neither of us moving as we both start to catch our breath for the first time since this began.

I'm the first to move, I swing my legs over to the side and stand up. Then I walk over to my pile of clothes and start to get dressed again. You lift yourself up to watch as I pull my clothes back on.

I pull the last of my clothes on and turn to look at you once more before I leave. Your hand is between your legs, idly feeling how much of my cum I've fucked into your body. Your face looks up into mine and I smile.

"I knew you'd enjoy it. Come back over to my place and we can do it again." I turn my back and walk out, navigating my way to your front door. I let myself out into the night.