All Comments on 'Being Neighborly Pt. 02'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OldGuy1946OldGuy1946over 1 year ago

Another fun chapter. Looking forward to seeing Jeff go down in flames.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, that took a turn 😮 !! Lots of options to explore and looking forward to your guided journey!!!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Who is Jill? (1st bed scene with evil Jeff). Also in the last scene the speakers were messed up with Tammy mia. as Liz spoke both parts.

He failed to protect his wife, should have called it off when 1st extra guy arrived, it was not agreed to and she was in no state to make rational decisions. Yes I get it was illustrative of the evil in Jeff, but leaves a bad taste.

Jimbo_NamJimbo_Namover 1 year ago

Got a bit lost at times, but the premise is good

Jimbo_NamJimbo_Namover 1 year ago

Got a bit lost at times but the premise is good

Jimbo_NamJimbo_Namover 1 year ago

Got a bit lost in places but a nice premise

gladventurergladventurerabout 1 year ago

Enjoyable read. An easy 5 for me despite the mixup of names in several places as already noted. Especially enjoyed the discussion at the party Jeff invited Liz and Dave to between Dave and the other wives. Great tool for explaining the different paradigms and motivations for swinging or sharing. And it’s noble and high minded for Liz to think she can wake Jeff up. However, the gang bang at Jeff’s house shows that maybe Liz shouldn’t be so confident about impacting Jeff more than he does her. A guy like him may not play by the same rules of engagement that she does. When training a lion, you don’t stink your head in its mouth the first day. But it’s your story and I’m sure you know what Liz can handle. And I am sure that’s why you chose to be there with her. Great job. Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES