Being Neighborly Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know me, I go with the flow."

"Well, I have a special request," Sam said. "I want the three of you to do me at the same time. I want all of you!"

"Sounds like we have a working script!"

We finished the fabulous meal and sat back to digest and smoke a couple of joints. Then, we took a walk outside to expend any gaseous fumes that might have built up.

Once back in the house, Sam stripped off her clothes and said, "Let the games begin!" She got on her back and said, "Lou, come here!" She waved to her head. It took Lou about ten seconds to strip down and press his cock head onto Sam's lips. She opened her mouth and took it in about half way and then came back to the head and suckled it.

"Ohhh," Louis groaned.

I was stripping Ella and caressing her. Her tush was my first target.

"Ella, over here." She pointed to her fertile delta and Ella dove right in. Her ass was up in the air and I made a meal of it. My tongue was sliding into and around her asshole.

"Ray, now you. Over here." She pointed to her form, round tits. I began to lap at her nipples. I had one hand on Louis's balls and the other on Ella's tits. "This is nice, but it isn't working. Louis, change places with Ella and fuck me. Ella, give me your pussy."

They switched around and Sam turned over. I squirmed under her and began to lap at her clit while rolling Lou's testicles in my palm. Ella was cooing while Sam bathed her crotch.

"Yeah, that's it Lou. Pound me."

I sat back and watched as Sam was writhing and moaning. Lou was doing an excellent job. Ella rose up off Sam and moved over to me. "I want your dick in me." She sat on me cowgirl-style and immediately, my cock was all the way in. As she rose up, I slipped back. As she came down, I bucked and filled her. We did this a few times. "Oh, God," she said, "So good, so good."

Sam was reaching her first orgasm. "Yes, yes...don't stop." Sam's snatch clamped down on him and he moaned. The room was movin' and groovin'. She grabbed his ass and pulled him further into her. She let out a long moan as she reached her peak. Her body arched up and down as he pounded her. Finally, she sort of melted into the bed.

Meanwhile, my control of Ella's orgasm completely failed. This was her ride and she was in the driver's seat. My cock might have been a dildo or a vibrator. I was merely an attachment. I somehow had to reassert a rhythm. I grabbed the cheeks of her ass and pulled myself up into a seated position. I lifted her ass cheeks and pushed her down as I pushed in. She gasped. My pubes were rubbing against her clit and that seemed to make all the difference in the world. I felt the difference immediately as her pleasure rose. She pressed into me. She was so wet, too. It was so easy to slide, push and pump.

"Oh, that's good, Ray. That's good."

I placed my arms around her and leaned forward, rocking her onto her back. I began to pump, not as hard as Louis was pumping Sam but with a gentle force. I slid all the way back and held it, I felt her walls grasping for it. I waited a beat and then plowed back in. She loved it and let out a little giggle. I pumped her a few more times until I felt a hand belonging to Sam and its fingers were diddling Ella's clit. That did it. Ella took off in a frenzy, bucking and shaking and making unintelligible sounds. Sam was now rubbing her breasts into Ella's face muffling her sounds. I heard her let out a scream, then arch up and flood my thighs. I think she might have squirted a little. She pressed into me and held my cock secure in her canal until she sighed and her body released. My dick was still hard but I stayed motionless until she released me.

No sooner than I slipped out, I felt Lou's warm mouth bathing and cleaning and sucking. I was only good for a minute or two until I filled him with my man juice. He eagerly gulped it down, some dripping down his chin. It felt great as his tongue bathed me and lapped up any residue, Honestly, I felt like I was in heaven. This was rapture.

"Lou, that was great. I can tell by the smile on Ray's face."

"Thanks, Sam. I really enjoyed it."

"I think you've come a long way, Lou. I think it's great that you two have embraced your bisexuality. It makes sex all that more enjoyable, you know...and it makes you better lovers to each other." I said my piece.

"You're right on there," said Lou. "We talked about that. When we have sex now, it seems that we go deeper, if that's the right way to say it."

"Come on," said Sam, "let's eat some more Chinese. That just whet my appetite."

We sat naked on the large blanket and pigged out. Sam covered her nipples in duck sauce so Ella and Lou could like them off. Fun With Food 101.

"So I forgot to tell you the best part of the condo we're buying. I found out that the former owners threw swinger parties in the place. Most of the neighborhood joined in. They were quite popular."

"How did you ever find this fabulous place?"

"I'll tell you another time. Right now, there's a butterfly shrimp and some boneless spare ribs in my future." I chuckled as I stuffed an egg roll in my pie hole. Suddenly, I felt a pain in my back. It was just a little stab but it was bothersome. "You know, my back is bothering me. I'm just going to sit back and take it easy. I'll see if in a few minutes, it goes away."

"Oh, baby. I'm sorry. Where does it hurt?" I showed Sam the area, When I twisted my hips, I felt a twinge again. "You rest for a while and then we'll massage you. How does that sound?"

I took a gulp of wine and leaned back. I watched as Ella pushed Lou onto his back and mounted his face. His seven-inch pole was standing vertically and Sam eased her pussy down on it. He sighed but you could hardly hear it because Ella's snatch muffled it. I watched as Sam rose up and ground down on his pole. Pussy juice was bathing his crotch and his chin but he certainly didn't mind. Ella moved so her clit was perfectly positioned for his tongue. The room reeked of pheromones. The women changed positions and now Ella was riding Lou's cock while Sam was taking advantage of his tongue.

Ella was the first to cum. She expelled a long groan as she pumped on his shaft. Sam was next, increasing her speed and moaning, "Yes, yes, yes." She arched her back and proceeded to drip vaginal fluid all around his face. The two woman leaned into each other to catch their breath and sensually kissed. Lou started to cum. Ella rose off him and the woman caught his seed as it launched skyward. His helmet was swollen and red. When his orgasm ended, the women fell off him and quite satisfied, lay on the floor.

"Oh, that was too amazing," Lou gasped.

"It looked real good from here, too." I was sitting on the floor with my back against the sofa with my dick about as hard as a piece of steel. Lou moved between my legs while to girls cleaned each other with their mouths. Lou held my cock and swallowed the head. He took his time, inspecting and working it over. Several times, he attempted to throat me and I felt myself against the back, hitting his pharynx, his tongue hitting my balls. I felt the head swell and said, "Here it comes." I began to shoot and shoot and shoot. Volleys of cum sprayed his mouth and filled his cheeks. He held it all in, too.

"Share it!" ordered Ella. She swooped down on Lou's lips and her tongued lapped the dripping cum. She immediately turned to Sam, who french kissed drawing the cum into her mouth. Sam turned to me and we shared a sensual kiss as the cum passed back and forth. Finally, she pulled away and we all laughed at what we'd done.

"That was hot! It was both very hot and very silly!"

"Let me ask a question, do you find Ray's cum is less bitter than my cum? I sure do. Mine seems saltier, too."

"In the past few months, I've tasted several loads and yes, I find Ray's cum to be, in spite of a better word, sweeter. It must be his diet. What do you eat, Lou?"

"Mostly junk and prepared foods. What's your secret, Ray"

"I don't know. I like to cook but I don't cook particularly healthy food. I cook comfort food...and junk. Maybe the secret is a lack of one ingredient - sperm. There's that vasectomy. But I don't know. Beats me. I'm just glad you all like it."

"Ya' think?" We laughed again. We laid around chatting and idly playing with each other's body parts. It was good to relax like this. We really liked each other.

As they were preparing to leave, Sam asked me if I wanted to go to the condo tomorrow and I explained that I had a few hours of work. Ella asked if she could go with her and they made arrangements. Lou said he was going fishing. We bid them good night and promised to set up another play date.

The next morning, Sam took off and I went for my run. When I returned, I booted my computer. Checking my inbox, I received an email from my travel agent friend. She had two good packages, one in the Yucatan and one in Jamaica. Both were four star hotels. The Mexican hotel was very exclusive, very nude and very expensive. The Jamaican resort was also very exclusive, very nude, sex-oriented and because Jamaica was having trouble getting tourists due to covid, there was a heavily discounted five-day deal, plus she was giving me a deal because I was a friend and blah blah blah. I decided on the Jamaican place because it offered a private bungalow on the beach. I booked dates in three weeks and then transfered money. I couldn't wait to pop it to Sam.

I went to work. One of my clients had a sticky server problem. I hadn't worked on it for some time, maybe more than a year. I was fortunate to still have access to his computers. I searched for a while and didn't see anything amiss. When I searched files by date, I found it; a small executable worm. I was able to disable it and isolate it from the operational system before removing it and keeping a back-up on a flash drive. I started the server again and checked that it worked fine.

I contacted my client and told him of the problem and that he had to check his devices to see if the worm had migrated. He was relieved but he was also enraged.

"Do you know, I paid good money to two different local security companies and The Geek Squad and they found nothing. You? A thousand miles away! You found it. Did you save it?"

"Sure, but I have to have it verified and identified. It could take a few hours. By the way, your server is up and running fine. Have the ISP check the security, I think it's open."

I went to work trying to identify the malware. After about an hour, I got a clue in the code. I sent it off to a diagnostic site and received an answer almost immediately. I was told to call the FBI immediately.

"Okay," I thought, "What is this?" I looked up the state FBI office phone number and called. I got someone on the desk. I told her who I was and what I had found. She connected me to an agent. I went through the whole thing again although he was peppering me with some stupid questions. He told me to please send the code a certain secure fbi.gov email and said he would get back to me.

About an hour later, he called. He said that the code was Russian, by FancyBear. He asked where the computer was located because they would have to search both the domain server and the entire server farm. He told me that I should call the client and advise him.

I called the client back and filled him in with what I had learned. He was astonished. He said that he would cooperate with the FBI and would call the ISP immediately. He was immensely relieved.

I rolled myself a thick one and spread out on my fifty-year-old Eames Lounge, the perfect chair. I was lost in thought about how much I should charge my client, who has deep pockets. But I was also high which was why I was lost in thought. Fortunately, before I drifted into lala land, Sam returned, all bubbly and excited.

"It was such a lovely day...and Ella was such good company. I took my measurements and then we went over to the island to see the construction on their new house. It's very cute. They bought one of the last bayside properties and they're moving along; the first floor is done." She went on for a while until she said, "And how was your day?"

I told her all about the FBI and she was riveted, probing me for more details. After I had wrung out all the drama, I asked her, "So, what are you doing in three weeks?"

"I dunno. Why? You got plans?"

When I told of her what I booked, she went absolutely crazy. She whooped, jumped around, hugged me, did a little dance. She ordered, "Show me on the computer!" When I pulled it up, she made comments like, "Holy Shit!", "Oooh", "Damn!", et cetera.

"We've got one of these private bungalows on the beach," I said tantalizingly.

I could hear her thinking. "Wow. I can't wait. Five days, huh? Two hours to get there...I can do this!" She started to giggle. "Are you trying to fulfill all my fantasies?"

"It's an honorable goal."

She spent most of the day talking to herself. "I've got to buy some resort clothes,", "I've got to buy that couch and set up a delivery date," "Do I need a passport?" and like that. I puttered around doing my list of chores. That night, she cuddled into me and whispered things like "In three weeks, I'll be swimming naked with you..." and "five days of laziness..."

We drifted off with visions of beachplums dancing in our brains. In just three weeks, we'd be in Jamaica. In four weeks, we'd be in our new house. Was this really happening?

12