Being Watched

Story Info
Couples accidental voyeur.
994 words
18.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cover band was pretty good, and the bar itself was a blast. It hard been quite awhile since they had got away to the gas lamp for a over night date. It had been planned as a double date with Kathy's friend Adrian and her new boy friend, but plans had changed, and now it was three musketeers at the table.

Kathy and James had been married for years, and only recently had started to get away on occasion for nights out.

They had planned a night in the gas lamp area for a few months, getting a room right near the bars they had planned to visit.

Kathy invited Adrian, her friend, who recently had got divorced and had a new boyfriend now. Adrian also got a room and the plan was her boyfriend would meet them later during the evening.

Kathy did not look too bad for just over 50, a little extra padding, but she tried to stay in shape, and her 38Ds still got looks and attention from even younger men. Her friend Adrian looked years younger than her real age, small and petite.

After they checked in, they went dinner and then back to change before heading out for the night. They picked three bars, one next door and two within the block of the hotel.

One had a cover band playing of 80s rock and punk. They made sure there was some ice and alcohol, including a bottle of tequila for shots, ready for later before they left.

While they were at dinner, Adrian had shown up and was in her room. She texted and told them that the boy friend was running late.

The girls tried to dress to impress, Kathy in a black skirt and button shirt, open till midline between her boobs and knee high boots, while Adrian wore a tight red dress that barely held her 38D boobs in, and high heels. James wore his normal slacks and button down shirt.

The three of them opened bottle of wine Adrian had brought while still waiting on her boy friend, until they couldn't wait any longer and had to rush to make the cover band.

At the bar, they found a table, ordered drinks and settled in for the show. For almost two hours they took turns dancing, mainly Kathy and Adrian together, and finished a couple of rounds of drinks and some guy even bought the girls shots.

After the second band set, Adrian's boyfriend sent a text saying he would not make it. Disappointed, Adrian still tried to have fun and enjoy herself.

The next set started and Adrian tried to drown her disappointment with a double shot, Kathy keeping up with her like a friend should. On the dance floor, the girls took turns dancing with James, grinding on him, while together, Kathy and Adrian were putting in a good show grinding and sliding their bodies together.

At the table and dancing, Kathy and James kept kissing, even Adrian and Kathy made out a little on the dance floor. To the point a group of men bought them a round of shots.

By midnight, it was time to head to the hotel. Adrian went off to her room across the hall, while Kathy and James made it to their room, stripping off clothing as soon as they were inside.

Kathy had just started giving James a blow job, when her cell phone got a text and rang. Adrian almost crying about being alone and dumped. Without thinking, Kathy told her to come across the hall and have a drink and watch a movie.

James pulled his boxers back on and reluctantly make some drinks in tall water glasses. Kathy put a PJ night shirt on and her panties, the answered the door. In walked Adrian, wine bottle in hand, in a very short nightie.

They found some movie selections and one that was picked was almost soft porn. They all settle in on the bed, the only light was the movie on the TV.

Kathy's hand found James still hard cock, and gently stroked it. In the dark, he reached over and ran a finger over her pussy through her panties.

Drinks done, they settled under the sheet. While Adrian had moved to the couch with a blanket and was doing tequila shots by herself.

Kathy and James started making out, then tried to quietly play with each other. Suddenly Adrian just blurted out " just suck his cock and fuck him already".

It opened a flood gate. Kathy had never thought about really being watched before, but now, she was horny as every been, mixed with the alcohol, her hesitation was gone.

James could hardly hold on as Kathy started to suck his cock, then roll on her back spreading her legs. He got on top her her, his cock spread her pussy lips apart and fell into her very wet pussy. Looking down at her, she was watch Adrian, who watching them and had her hands down playing with her pussy and then started fucking herself with the wine bottle.

Kathy wrapped her legs around James as she started to have a orgasm. Drawing him into her, he started to cum, filling her pussy up.

They both could hear Adrian, and see her as she played with her clit with one hand and used the other to guide the wine bottle in and out of her pussy. Kathy watched as Adrian finished cumming and withdrew the bottle, licking the juices off the bottle neck.

Adrian climbed into bed with them, her and Kathy kissed, and cuddled as they all feel asleep.

The next morning, Adrian woke early and headed to her room. At breakfast, very little was said about what occurred in the hotel room. Except driving home, Kathy told James that both girls agreed that was the best unexpected, unplanned experience they had in a very long time.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
A Dream Vacation Ch. 02 Sean and Stacy meet their neighbors.in Loving Wives
Fantasies Fulfilled - Pt. 01 Two old friends discover long-held fantasies.in Mature
Wife Joins In on the Prank Ch. 01 My wife and her coworkers tease the intern at the retreat.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
But Honey, It's So Big Ch. 01 Wife impresses on husband just how big his friend’s cock is.in Loving Wives
More Stories