Your Kinky Girlfriend Moves In

Story Info
She loves you but needs more than you can give.
3.4k words
3.46
11.2k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've been dating your girlfriend Mery for a year now.

On your anniversary you give her a couple things she hinted she wanted and she gives you an idea:

"Why don't I move in with you?" She asks with a smirk.

She has always taken charge, and you love her for it. Not going to lie, you can't help but be the submissive in this relationship.

She's a cute petite blonde and it feels weird whenever she orders you around or demands things, but it's kind of hot, and she's always sweet. You've talked about it and she has many kinks, one involving female domination over her man.

You're all for it, so when she looks at you with her gorgeous green eyes you agree happily.

"Sweet! Will you help me move my stuff?"

You agree and next week she's incorporated into your house.

You inherited it from your parents and it's big and spacious with no neighbors around so you expect your sex life to be more frequent.

It's not like it was bad before, she sure is experienced and pleasures you immensely, you just didn't have as many chances as you both wanted.

You are aware of her past sexual life and sometimes feel inadequate: "she probably took a bigger cock than mine. I might not be her best sexual partner" are thoughts that go through your head at times but she seems happy, doesn't she?

Due to your relationship dynamic you take charge of most house chores.

You both work, but you earn more while also working more hours.

Her family is well off so she is very relaxed with money and expenses.

One night she approaches you while you're cooking dinner:

"Hey, love! My girlfriend Hannah asked me to go party tomorrow Friday. Wanna join us?"

You are surprised, she doesn't usually invite you to hang out with her friends.

You have met them before, they are nice but very extroverted and wild, definitely more than you.

You agree, you won't let a fun night with your girlfriend go to waste due to laziness.

After dinner, you cuddle on the couch and she gets on top of you.

She takes her grey top off and you grab her tits.

They are average sized with small dark brown nipples, you love them too much for your own sake.

You caress them with hands and tongue, play with her nipples while she softly moans.

She soon starts grinding on your bulge and you merrily take your clothes off.

She takes a condom out of her shorts before taking them off and puts in on you skillfully. You usually have lots of foreplay, but tonight she is very wet so after some touching she grabs your member and slowly puts it inside her.

You feel her wet warm folds while you push towards her womb.

She makes eye contact, damn, you love her eyes!

The slow sweet penetration quickly turns into her grinding her strong hips into you.

You render an immense thanks to her gym membership while she milks your cock with her tight pussy and after ten minutes of bliss you finally come.

When post-nut clarity hits you realise she hasn't cum.

She doesn't usually cum with penetration, so you work your tongue and fingers towards her final pleasure. You do the same this time, you go on your knees and lick her until she cums, condom still on your penis.

You both clean yourselves in the bathroom and sleep under the sheets, in a warm hug.

Next morning you wake up, get ready and go to work while Mery sleeps, she doesn't work Fridays.

You text her wishing her a good morning, but she doesn't answer.

You come back home to see Mery and her friend Hannah chatting on the couch you defiled yesterday.

You smirk remembering last night when they notice you.

"Honey! Look who is here!" Mery smiles while Hannah gets up to hug you, she smells like cinnamon.

She is a tall brunette with amber eyes and an incredibly toned and tanned body. She is Mery's gym partner, although they know each other from high school.

"Nice to see you again! I couldn't believe Mery when she told me you agreed to come tonight, it's so not you!"

You were about to tell her you also party here and there but Mery interrupts.

"Well, he loves me too much to say no to me. Or maybe he agreed to see you dance, baby?"

They call each other pet names all the time, if you didn't know Mery was heterosexual you'd be worried.

They have slept in the same bed, kissed while drunk and more stuff Mery hints at you from before you started dating.

Yeah, she definitely has a crazy past sexual life you don't have much information about.

"Don't be ridiculous, girl, you're too hot, who would look at any other woman having you exclusively for themselves?" Hannah teases.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings, you open and a delivery man hands you two pizzas.

"A pepperoni and a carbonara." He says coldly. You look at the girls and they come to the door.

"Wow, I need to order more pizzas from now on, what a sight!" Hannah says while checking the guy out.

Hannah has always been a tease and to be honest, you didn't realise at first, but the guy is handsome. Taller than you, younger, defined jawline, fresh dark haircut...

His rude attitude instantly changes into a smile:

"I'd love to be your designated delivery from now on.I am Mark." They both laugh and Mery flushes a bit.

"Why don't you give me your number so I can bring you whatever you need?" Even Hannah is surprised by the direct reply.

"Sure, give me your phone!" He hands her his expensive phone (a delivery person with the new model, wtf?) and they touch each others hand longer than necessary for that interaction while having eye contact.

She introduces the digits and gives it back, alongside the money from the pizzas. "Name's Hannah but you can call me anytime, handsome." she winks at him and he leaves with a smile on his face while Hannah and Mery stare at his ass.

You're about to call Mery out, but the door closes interrupting you once again.

You are visibly upset, not because of the interaction, if anything you felt extremely awkward but with Mery's obvious interest in him.

They notice your expression and laugh:

"Are you upset?" Hannah chuckles. "It's you who's coming to party with us, not him!"

She's right so you drop it.

You enjoy the pizza while watching a romantic movie they seem to love, you fall asleep mid story and wake up an hour later.

You search for them and hear buzzing noises in the upstairs bathroom.

You knock.

"Yes, honey?" Mery asks.

You ask what they're doing and Hannah answers: "She's helping me shave, if you need to know."

Embarrasiiing! You leave for the gym and text them to know what the plan is.

You come back at eight p.m. to mushrooms and scrambled eggs served in a plate.

They welcome you from upstairs and tell you they had ice cream for a snack and are not hungry right now.

Hannah was nice enough to make you something since you're probably tired.

You eat your dinner while on the phone, occasionally hearing giggles upstairs.

After doing the dishes you go upstairs to brush your teeth and see them trying dresses in your room.

You can't help staring for a second, they're both in their underwear, you don't recognize Mery's, it's some kind of silky red lingerie set. You can see Hannah's big breasts barely fitting in her black bra and Mery's thicc bubble butt moving hypnotically while she walks towards the full length mirror next to your bed.

She catches a glimpse of you through it and calls you out.

"Perv!" Hannah turns around and closes the door on your face giggling.

You apologize ashamed for looking at Hannah and brush your teeth.

At 10.30 you are all ready to go.

You are the driver so you won't drink tonight but expect a fun night with the girls nevertheless.

You arrive to the new bar in town, it's still early so it's not full.

They get some drinks and Hannah decides that drinking games sound fun, even if you're just chugging your favorite soda (alcohol-free of course).

After some innocent questions about family, how's living together doing and how messy Mery is at home, Hannah decides to take it up a notch. It's your turn and she leers at you:

"So... I don't know much about your kinks, only what Mery tells me, which honestly isn't much" Mery looks at her alarmed. "Have you ever swinged, for example?" After reminding her that you're not drinking alcohol and you can just not answer without a penalty you decide to amuse her and tell her you haven't done anything remotely similar.

"Are you planning to?" Mery looks at you with a weird look, almost seems interested in your answer. You know Mery is a sexual animal and even if you're trying to catch up to her it's not easy, honestly you're not even sure if you want to try certain things. You tell her it's not in your plans at the moment, you love Mery and she fulfills your needs plentifully.

Hannah seems a bit disappointed with your answer, so does Mery yet she smiles slightly, she always appreciated a compliment from me.

"But what if you don't fulfil her needs, ever thought about that?" Hannah says bluntly. You are surprised, you've never heard her being close to rude in the year you've known her.

"Hannah, what is wrong with you?" Mery goes in my defense. "I am plenty satisfied with him!"

"Oh, come on, girl. If you want a relationship to work you need to be honest with your partner." Mery shies away from the argument and waits for Hannah to keep talking. It seems Hannah has a strong personality, even for Mery. "Look, I've known you for a year now and I like you, I really do, so I don't want your relationship to deteriorate. We both know Mery is very sexual and her libido is way too high for the average person to handle."

You are aware of Mery's sex toy box and that she pleasures herself from time to time without you but it still hurts being told that you're not enough... "So why don't you let her enjoy her sexuality to the fullest?"

You can't help but be upset, still Hannah knows Mery the most and you want to know what she has in her mind so you push yourself to maintain the conversation.

Before Hannah continues Mery says: "Honey, I love you and that won't change but maybe she's right. We've been talking for a while and a couple of our friends have open relationships. They really help the couple better the communication and it might help me relieve my sexual... frustration." That word crushes you, you refrain from screaming but you ask her if you're not doing things right why didn't she tell you before.

"It's not like that! You know you are a good partner and you put a lot of effort into my needs," she says adamantly "but maybe if I could... hook up here and there it might help both of us, me with my needs and it'd take off your shoulders. So... what do you think?"

You can't believe what you're hearing and ask her if she's really requesting you for permission to have casual sex with other people. She nods gingerly.

That's enough, you stand up and go to the bathroom as a form of escaping the conversation.

You are sweating, your heart is pumping and you feel defeated. "I'm not good enough, I knew it, she's going to leave me for someone else..." these toxic thoughts keep coming back and you can't help it.

Your imagination runs wild and you think about Mery with someone else. They'd kiss, touching each other and your member pulsates. You can't believe it, you are about to shout at yourself in the mirror when someone comes into the bathroom. Of course, it's Mark.

"You don't look so good, man." You expect to hear some words of worry but he doesn't seem the type to care about others feelings, definitely not a guy. He starts relieving himself in the toilet and you get a brief look of his dick. Still soft, it's bigger than yours at your fullest.

Your mind battles for a second that looks like an eternity between how jealous you are of him and how Mery would enjoy such a size.

You storm off the bathroom and go towards the girls. They don't seem too worried about you at the moment, they are talking with two guys. You approach, and they notice you.

"Hi..." Mery says, her tone indicating remorse.

You realise she doesn't call you honey, babe or the usual nicknames you normally use.

That only adds to the fuel, but before you explode Hannah stands up and grabs your arm gently, pushing you towards the exit.

You get out, the cold air hitting your face feels good.

"I will be blunt with you because I appreciate you, this is the turning point of your relationship, you either allow her to enjoy herself here and now or your relationship will sink faster than the Titanic. Honestly I blame her for not being straightforward with you and I've told her so. She feels awful for you, we both know this is hitting you hard but I promise you, you let her have a good night here and there and she will be the best partner you'd ever wish for. Who knows, you might even enjoy it."

She ends the rant with an amused look. You can't believe this is happening, but her last words hit you like a train and you imagine her in the bathroom, kneeling down inside a stall and pulling out a cock the size of Mark's. She is a monster at oral, she'd start by kissing the tip, her soft lips wandering through the semi-hard dick and finally sticking out her tongue and giving it some cock slaps. At full mast she'd start sucking on the head, a mushroom darker head like Mark's. It'd quickly turn sloppy, her drool mixing with precum, she'd start swallowing that dick faster and harder. She always has her lips reach your pubis, but you're not sure if she'd swallow that monster if hard. In your fantasy, thought, she does.

She'd kiss his semi-shaved pubic hair with her top lip while her bottom would slap his big hairless balls. That act would remind her of those tennis balls hanging from the pleasure tool, and she'd take the huge cock out to start slurping on those firm testicles.

While your imagination runs faster than Usain Bolt, you feel slapped in the shoulder and your mushy brain comes back to life. You see Hannah's worried face and realise you are fully hard. You quickly put your hands in your pockets and try to cover it, which usually works, but Hannah catches on and her attention focuses where your hands are planted. Her troubled gaze turns into a smirk you very well know.

"Leave it to me, handsome, I know what your little head is thinking about." She holds your hand and gets you back in. Mery is surrounded now by those two men plus Mark (of course they were his friends) but she seems distressed, looking at the door. When she sees us coming, she stands up and walks towards us.

"Calm down, girl, we seem to have fixed the situation." Hannah tells her with a proud tone.

Mery seems slightly relieved but doesn't know what that "fix" implies.

"Give us a moment." Hannah grabs Mery, they go to a corner and start talking.

You look around, not really knowing what is happening and what you're supposed to do.

You see Mark glancing at the girls with a strange look, and when he notices you staring he seems to be thinking something. You don't know what is going on, your brain really isn't working despite the lack of alcohol.

After what felt like a millennia Mery and Hannah come back to you.

"I didn't know you had a cuckold fetish." Mery is surprised. Before you can deny it Hannah interrupts you, cutting you off is starting to be a regular thing with them.

"It's way more common than we think, I could tell you all about it but not tonight. We have talked and we have the solution. I'll sacrifice this promising night for both of you and stay with you while Mery has fun, since it's the first time. What do you think?"

You don't know what to say, but flashes of Mery doing sexual acts with strangers keep coming back and your horny, powerless self give in. You agree and Hannah quickly takes you to the bar and asks for some shots.

You remind her that you have to drive, her answer, chugging both tequilas down like water.

The night goes by, both groups don't have time to talk at all because the new popular bar is full, with people dancing everywhere.

Hannah and Mery dance with you for a bit, but that stupid Mark takes Mery's waist and starts dancing with her.

You're not a bad dancer, but that guy has experience. He starts slow, but soon enough he's grinding on your girls perfect butt.

The worst part, she is enjoying it, she laughs and pushes back into his crotch.

Hannah occassionally makes you look at her so your rage boils down, but when you've had your share of her pretty face and her bulging breasts slapping your chest she allows you to look back.

This time Mery is being passed around by the three guys, there's this latino that dances like a god and she seems to love it, but she always comes back to Mark.

You can't stand it anymore and leave, with Hannah chasing behind you.

You can barely breathe, so you take big breaths while Hannah pats your back.

She is starting to look intoxicated (of course, they only had ice cream), she doesn't really talk and you're getting worried.

You put your strong emotions aside and take her inside again.

You sit her down on a sofa and search for Mery.

You finally see her, she's making out with Mark while his friends snicker next to them, probably talking about how lucky the mf is.

Your heart completely breaks. She has her arms around his neck, tiptoeing to reach his lips while he inserts his tongue into her mouth.

You get a shameful hard-on, also feel like puking, so you grab Hannah and drive her home.

You lay her on your bed and put a water bottle on the nightstand.

You think about sleeping in the guest room, which is next to yours, but you end up choosing to lay and sleep next to her, your reasoning being how dangerous it would be if she were to puke and choke or any other problem that might come up.

When you lay next to her, not even bothering putting your pajamas on, you have time to think.

You think about what Mery must be doing with that guy, how crazy it is to just leave her alone with some strangers, how much your life has changed in the matter of hours.

You find it impossible to sleep, as tired as you are, your mind and heart are racing.

You text her, even thought you're furious, because you're worried about her. She doesn't answer, and right before you stand up to try and go find her you hear keys in your lock.

[This is my first story. I know it's mostly buildup, if you're reading this I'd like your input on how you'd like the story to go, cucking, cheating, swinging. How the guy should react, if you want a happy or sad ending, Hannah's stance in the story... Any fetishes you'd like to read, if you're interested, let me know, I'll write accordingly. Promise next one will be juicier.

If there's any mistakes or things you don't like, please, inform me.

I'm open to write about basically anything so hmu.

Also english not my first language, bla, bla.]