Bella and Rocco - How It Started Pt. 04

Story Info
Rocco is surprized and pleased at how far his wife has gone.
3k words
4.29
5.3k
8
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up Wednesday morning as Bella sat on my face, her pussy was full of cum that I figured was Chips. Kim started to suck my cock as she was being fucked. Bella felt she was clean enough and moved of and I saw Kim was being fucked by a very large black guy. I turned to see where Bella had gone and saw her on her knees sucking the cock of another very large black guy.

Then I heard Chip say: "Sleepy head about time you joined the party."

I asked him: "Who fucked Bella?"

He told me: "I did while she sucked the one fucking my wife to get him hard. The one she is sucking now will fuck Kim next."

I saw he had a video camera recording his wife being fucked by the black stud. I heard voices and realized there were more people here. I freed my self from Kim's mouth and got out of bed. After using the bathroom, I went I the living room to find several black men and a woman. She looked to be in her thirties and dressed in very expensive clothes with what appeared to be and diamond neckless and several large rings on her fingers. When she spoke, I was surprised she had a Boston accent.

She said: "Pardon the intrusion, but a situation came up and Issy and Lee agreed to help me out. They were so, accommodating when I hired them yesterday, I took a chance and called. Issy said they would be glad to help me out and gave me the name of the hotel."

So, this is the woman that owns the bordello, not how I pictured her. I wondered if she had told my wife that the customers were black when she asked. In the booth in New York, she only did the black guy so, as not to cause a scene and that he had a condom on. I don't know her to be racist but both our fathers seem to be less than excepting of non whites. But she is sucking the one I saw without a condom and Kim is also being fucked without one.

She saw the look on my face that something was bothering me and said: "I know those are not their real names, those are their whore names. If it is the fact these men are black, Issy didn't know because I didn't tell her before she agreed. When she found out she told me she wouldn't fuck them, but agreed to suck them to get them ready to fuck Lee. When I told her she would be required to lick them clean and eat their cum from Lee's cunt. She asked why they weren't using condoms. I explained that these men are from a family of African Nobility and pay extremely well to fuck white women without a condom and the fact they are married and you and Lee's husband are here, they are paying even more. She is getting five hundred, Lee is getting the whole fee. Because they are helping be out so, don't lose their business."

I asked her: "Just how much is the fee?"

She smiled and said: "Lee is getting equal to one thousand US and your wife is getting five hundred, that is per man. So, for sucking and eating their cum of all ten men Issy is getting five thousand. Does that make it ok for her to suck black cock and eat their cum?"

I told her: "It is not that they are black if she was fucking them, it would be ok with me if it was what she wanted to do. She is not racist, if it wasn't being recorded, she just may have fucked them. Whose idea was it to record it, yours, or the customers?"

She said: "Neither it was Lee's husband's idea, what difference does it make? By the way they are clients not customers."

I smiled and told her: "Lee and her husband are from the states and my father's company does business with his uncle's company. My wife diffidently wouldn't want to be recorded if it might be seen back home."

She said: "It is unfortunate that she knew he was going to use the camera beforehand. If he started after she was being fucked, she couldn't stop it."

I asked her: "Your accent is Boston are you from there originally?"

She smiled and said: "No, nut I was raised there. My father met my mother at the end of the war with the Nazis. She was a French orphan and he was a GI from a very rich family. Mom had just turned eighteen and when he told his family about her they were not happy. She soon found out she was pregnant with me and he applied for permission to marry her. His family had connections with the Us government and blocked it. To give me a better life she gave me up so he could raise me. When I became school age I was sent to boarding school outside of Boston. My father would visit and when I was starting junior high, he took me to Paris to meet my mother. She and I wrote and she came to visit me at school till my grandmother found out and blocked her being able to see me. After I graduated high school, I was accepted at Wellsley and majored in world affairs. I took extra classes at Harvard during the summer.

The summer before my senior year my father died and my grandmother cut me off. I got a job as a waitress in a club in Boston and roomed with to other girls that worked in the club. One was a barmaid the other was a burlesque dancer and taught me how to dance that way. By the end off the summer I was dancing in the club and it paid more than I was making before.

Just before Christmas I had enough save to go to Paris and see my mother. She had moved and I didn't have her address which is why I hadn't gotten any replies to my letters since leaving school. I went to the last address I had and the manager of the building gave me an address for her. When I got there, it was not a apartment building. I rang the bell and a large man answered the door. He told me interviews needed an appointment. I asked if my mother was there if so, I needed to see her. When he heard me say her name, he invited me in and showed me to an office. My mother was behind a desk and when she saw me, she started to cry. My grandmother had told her I was dead as was my father.

As we were catching up a girl in a see-through negligee came in and handed my mother money. It was then I realized my mother oversaw a bordello. She explained to me that this was one of four bordellos she owned. I learn that after I was born, she had to work as a whore to feed us and have a place to live. My father's discharge from the Army was delayed by my grandmother to keep them apart. When I was six months old my grand mother came to Paris and offered my mother one million dollars to give me up. Other wise she would have the French Authorities take me away because she was a working whore.

I told her how my grandmother stopped paying for college and I was forced to drop out and work as first a waitress and later a burlesque dancer to get by. My mother arranged for me to go back to Wellesley to finish getting my degree. I returned to Paris and became the business manager for my mother's bordellos. To better understand the business without my mother's knowledge I became a whore one night a week for three months.

When she died, I sold the four bordellos and move here and open the one I have now that caters to only the extremely rich and/or famous people."

I told her: "Both of our wives intend to work a second weekend have they told you that."

She smiled again and told me: "Yes, I know it was part of the contract they signed to work for me. They agreed before they serviced their first clients and just so you know both must service clients, I send them back in the states one weekend a month for a year."

I asked her: "What if they don't?"

She said: "They know I will send the videos I have of them accepting money from clients and them having sex with the same clients, to your local news outlets with the note saying local housewife moon lights at a French bordello."

I told her: "I think they both like being whores to much for you to have to do that. I am loving my wife's new sexual appetite."

She asked me: "Do both wives allow their husbands the same freedom?"

I inquired: "Why do you ask?"

She said: "Because I have several other wives that are whores for me. I also have several women clients that enjoy being fucked by other wives' husbands. How would you like to b paid to fuck other women? By the way my name is Fiona, but I go by Fi."

I asked her: "Are they as rich and or famous as your male clients?"

She smiled and said: "But of course, you can start Friday night, if you are willing, I have a couple of regulars that will pay for you to watch they with your wife. The more willing you are to participate the more money you will make."

I told her: "I will talk it over with my wife and let you know."

She asked: "Can you ask her now so, I have time to set somethings up?"

I went to ask Bella and as a approached her the black guy that just pulled out of Kim stepped up to her and she opened for him. I was shocked to see his cock slide all the way down her throat. That cock was at least ten inches and she took it like it was nothing. In New York she couldn't get Jones' down her throat that easy and his was shorter and much thinner. When he felt he was clean and stepped away as she moved to feast on Kim's cum filled pussy, I told her what her boss said. She said sound good to her and I went back to tell the Fi it was a go.

When I told her she moved to the other side of the room to where the phone was. It was then it sunk in what she said about sending clients to where we live. Now I had no chose I had to convince my father to let me open a second location north of Boston to hide Bella working once a month as a whore. We could never pull it off in our home town. Then I had another thought, birth control these clients would expect to not wear a condom and Bella can't take the pill. She uses a diaphragm during her fertile time, but some of these guys are huge would they displace it and knock her up. If that happens and the guy is of a different race or blonde or has red hair and the baby does also. Would she get an abortion She is very catholic so she may not feel she can do it. But what she is doing right now is against her religion as well.

Well, there is nothing I can do about it right now so I will have to talk with her after she is done with what she is doing. What am I thinking, she lied to me again. She needs to be punished, but I think she is starting to like being kept from having an orgasm for extended periods of time. I need to do something else this time.

I said to Fi: "My wife lied to me about the second weekend and she didn't tell me about whoring for you back home. She needs to be punished, I had been denning her orgasms by getting her close for hours and not letting her cum. But I think she is starting to like it. Do you have any ideas?"

She thought a minute and said: "The money they are being paid to service these gentlemen is to get then off twice. So. Make her fuck them all and record it. I will call and have one of my people bring my Beta camera it takes better quality than the one Lee's husband is using. You keep the tapes, but don't tell her you have them let her think I do to make sure she does what she agreed to when she is back home."

I liked the idea and told her: "Let's do it make the call."

After she made the call, I asked her: "How is it you have clients where we live?"

Fi said: "There are a great many clients that live or travel to both the Boston and Cleveland areas. So, when I tell them about Issy and Lee and show them their pictures and that they are married. Many will make it a point to travel to be serviced by them. The same goes for you and Lee's husband."

The front desk rang and asked if it was ok to send a gentleman up. He says he is delivering something to one of the guests that arrived earlier. I told them to send him up. When he knocked Fi answered the door and showed him in.

She then told me: "This is Jacque he does my recording, if he does the filming Issy will not realize the recordings are for you. You just tell her it is her punishment for lying to you, are you ok with that?"

I told her: "That sounds perfect to me."

When the last guy was do with Bella and Kim, Fi told Bella: "You lied to your husband and he says you need to be punished. As I told you these clients each get to use you and Lee twice. As your punishment your husband has agreed that you will be fucked by all ten of these clients while Jacque records it. But I have another idea to go with it, you will whore for me for two years instead of one."

She turned to me and asked: "Is that alright with you?"

I said: "I like that, but not one weekend let's make it two weekends a month for you and whenever I want her to fuck my customers to keep them happy."

Bella said: "No fucking way I won't do it."

I asked her: "Do what?"

She replied: "Fuck your customers, you said you didn't want me o do that when I asked you, So I guess you changed your mind, then I want my going rate dear husband. You will pay me to fuck them."

Fi then asked her: "Issy would you like to just stay here and be one of my whores full time?"

My wife said: "As appealing as that is I do love my husband and since he is willing to let me be a whore for money and have sex with others as well without being paid. I will be leaving with him. But if things change, I may take you up on your offer."

She then asked: "Where are we doing this?"

Fi asked Chip: "Is it alright to do it here, it will make for a better video."

Chip said: "Sure just move the couches and have someone bring out a mattress and that should work, what do you think?"

The clients huddled and asked Fi something in French I didn't understand. She said to Bella: "They are willing to double the fee to fuck you in the ass."

Bella said: "I will need to clean out first."

She and Kim went into the master bath room and came back twenty minutes later. My wife had a large tube of lube and started lubing up the first guy. When she knelt on the mattress, I saw she had already lubed her ass. She did the sucking to get the next guy ready and when the first one came, she sucked him clean. After the fourth guy finished shooting his load in her ass and she cleaned his cock. She went in the bath room to shit out the cum from her ass. Once back the next guy was ready as Kim had been sucking his cock to get him ready. I thought she would take a break again to use the bath room, instead she did the remaining six and when the last guy pulled out cum poured out of her wide-open ass. Jacques moved in and got her open ass on the video. If I tried, I think I could have shoved my whole fist up her ass.

Bella went to shower and then take a long soak in the tub. The clients left after paying Fi the money they owed. It was mind boggling to me that people would carry that much money around. Fi gave Chip and I the money our wives earned being whores.

She asked Chip: "How would you like to be a male whore this weekend?"

He said: "I am not into men."

She told him: "No, not with men, I have women clients that enjoy having sex with my whores husbands and men that like the whores husband watching them use his wife. You ok doing that?"

He asked me: "What do you think?"

I told him: "I already told her yes."

So, it was set Chip and I would be male whores along with our wives for the next two weekends. Un like our wives we did not sign a contract to do it back home. For the next two weekends I watched my wife be a very enthusiastic whore with her clients as well as with several women. I also enjoyed sex with several women a couple while their husbands watched me fucking their wives.