Bella at the Beach Resort

Story Info
Bella connects with her ex-lover at a company beach party.
3.3k words
4.5
8.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This story takes place after my story "Bella's Subway Ride". The subway story is not necessarily a prerequisite, but you'll enjoy this more if you read the subway story first.

********************

"Shall we hide in this room?" Clark asked her.

Bella looked at him, trying very hard to remember why he looked so familiar. Clark had joined Bella's company about four months ago. From the time she was introduced to him, Bella kept thinking he looked familiar, but wasn't able to remember him. Sort-of like when we see an actor we know, in a completely different role.

"What do you think? Shall we hide in here?" Clark asked again, bringing her back from her thoughts. Bella nodded her assent, and they entered the room.

Their company had arranged for all its employees to go to a beach resort, for a day of fun and games. The day involved some water games and some land games. They had rented some rooms, where employees could change into, or out of, their swimwear, and could also store their luggage. It was into one such room that Bella and Clark made their way right now.

"We can hide in there, if they come looking into this room." Clark said, pointing to a small walk-in closet in the corner of the room. They were playing a game of "hide and seek", where employees divided themselves into a set of cops and a set of thieves. The thieves went and hid somewhere on the premises, while the cops came and tagged them. The thieves who got tagged the last would be the winners of that round. Bella and Clark, who were part of the thieves' gang, had teamed up and decided to hide somewhere together.

Bella had initially wondered why the employees, grown-ups who knew each other professionally, would play what seemed like children's games. She had shared this with her girlfriends a couple of days ago, when they were having dinner together. Sarah has said that maybe these games created opportunities for employees to form pairs and make out with each other. Susan and Bessie had laughed and said that this made sense. Bella had laughed it off, but she secretly wondered whether employees actually made out with each other during such outings.

They sat on the bed in the room. As she sat, Bella felt a little conscious, as her shorts rode up her legs and a little into her butt crack. Many of Bella's colleagues had worn bikinis or swimwear in the water, and had changed into beach dresses when they were out of the water. Bella preferred to not carry around a change of clothes, because the day would involve going in and out of the water multiple times. So she had chosen attire which could be worn both while swimming and out of water. She was wearing gym shorts made of synthetic material, and a tight-fitting racer top which stopped just below her waist.

The shorts were quite short; they left most of her legs exposed, and tapered upwards at the side, just about covering her buttocks. This made them comfortable to swim in. But when out of the water, Bella felt them riding up her buttocks, when she was walking or running, and especially when she sat down. She could feel her colleagues, especially the men, check her out. It felt a bit strange to have her colleagues, whom she only met in an office where she was dressed professionally, see her in short shorts and a revealing tight top. But she took solace in the fact that they were also in their swimwear or beach attire.

"Someone's coming! We may need to hide." Clark said, bringing her attention back to the present. And sure enough, a few seconds later they could hear footsteps approaching the room. Before the room door opened, Clark got into the closet, pulled her in, and closed the sliding door of the closet shut. The closet was very small, so for both of them to fit in, he had to stand facing sideways, and Bella had to stand directly in front of him.

They kept absolutely still, not even daring to breathe loudly, as the "cops" came in and looked through the room. The cops finally left, without looking into the closet (pretty sloppy police work, Bella thought!)

As the "cops" left, Bella could feel Clark's hands on her waist. He had grabbed her waist when he pulled her into the closet. When the cops were searching the room, he had left his hands there. She figured it was because he didn't want to make any noise by moving. But after the cops left, he left them on her waist. In the commotion, Bella's shorts had ridden a little further up her legs. She suddenly felt conscious, realizing that Clark had a good view of her buttocks and her partially bare back.

Clark was reasonably tall, though not very tall; about five-eleven. Reasonably well-built, though not heavily muscled. Decently good-looking, though not strikingly handsome. Bella put him in the "ok-looking" category. But he had two unique qualities. Firstly, he had a very good smile. It was hard to describe; the closest Bella could get to describing it was, when he smiled, he looked like a victorious king leading his troops back from battle. Secondly, he had an aura of intensity around him, especially when he was interacting with Bella. She had caught him giving her an intense look many a times, in the four months that they had worked together. She wasn't quite sure what that look meant.

So now, with his hands on her waist, she wondered whether it meant he fancied her. Did people really make out with their colleagues on such outings? Was Clark hoping to make out with her? If so, she'd have to let him know, in no uncertain terms, that she had no intention of doing so.

Clark bent forward a little, his lips close to her ear. She could feel his breath on her bare shoulder.

"Did you remember me, Bella?" he said. "When we first met a few months ago, did you remember me?"

Once again, Bella tried, unsuccessfully, to recollect where she had seen him earlier, and why he looked vaguely familiar.

"You give such amazing head, Bella!" Clark said.

Wait, what? When had she blown Clark? She and Clark had never been romantically involved since they met!

And then, with sudden clarity, it came back to her! The subway ride!! The man with whom she had accidentally made eye contact, right before a bunch of men stripped her naked and fucked her!! That was Clark!!

Bella felt her cheeks turn red, as a bunch of memories flashed through her mind in quick succession. Being unzipped and then stripped naked... Men fucking her in her ass and pussy... Giving her orgasm after orgasm... Her on her knees... Men coming all over her face and tits... Her taking it all in, and enjoying it... And finally, taking a man in her mouth, and sucking his cock till he asked her to stop... Clark had said she "gave amazing head", so he must be that guy. The guy who watched a bunch of men fuck her... Men coming all over her... And then he came into her mouth... Clark, who for the past few months had been her colleague. Oh, the shame!! Bella almost died of humiliation. In some ways, this was even more mortifying than being fucked by a bunch of strangers.

As Bella remembered all of this, with Clark standing behind her, something else happened. Without being consciously aware of it, she got very turned on! Clark partially opened the closet door, so they had some space. Moving his hands on her hips, he turned her around, so that she was facing him. As her body moved, Bella could feel the creamy wetness in her shorts. Some part of her brain was telling her to resist him, to push him away. But her body refused to obey. She just stood there, facing him, her face turning redder by the second.

Clark wrapped his hands around her, pulling her into an embrace. Turning her head upwards, he kissed her. Just her lips at first, but slowly pushing his tongue into her mouth, his tongue finding hers. Bella found herself kissing him back. He kissed her for a few minutes, then pulled back, put both his hands on her bare shoulders, and pushed down firmly. "How about an encore?" he asked.

Too turned-on to resist, her mind still in a daze, Bella got down on her knees. While she was kneeling down, Clark tugged at her top. The top had a built-in bra, so pulling it down made her breasts pop out. He had already taken his cock out of his board shorts. He was very excited, so his cock was rock hard, and there was already some pre-cum at its tip.

Bella looked at his cock for a second, then took it into her mouth. After the subway incident, Bella had become an experienced lover. She had sucked Mark many times when she was seeing him. And once, a few days after she and George had had wild kinky sex on horseback, she had gone into his room once. She had spent the entire night giving George blow job after blow job. She had brought George to orgasm five times, always swallowing his load. So she had developed both expertise in, and a fondness for, giving blow jobs.

However, right now, as she took Clark into her mouth, all her practice seemed to vanish, as some other instinct took over. A very primal instinct. Maybe it was the memory of sucking Clark on the subway. Maybe it was remembering the taste of his dick in her mouth that triggered it. She was transported back to the day of the subway incident, when she was an inexperienced lover. She felt a range of emotions... The humiliation of being fucked with people watching... The sheer sexual hedonism of having a man she didn't even know put his dick in her mouth... The sheer wanton lust aroused by public group sex...

All these emotions, surging through Bella, caused a powerful orgasm to erupt through her helpless body!! Clark's primal instincts must also have taken over, because as soon as Bella took him into her mouth, he said "Oh, God!" and started to come. His cum started shooting out of his cock, and hit the back of her throat, even before his cock was fully in her mouth. Bella's orgasm completely consumed her, so she didn't have the presence of mind to swallow it. It bounced off the insides of her mouth, and spilled out. Clark kept coming and coming, his cum just spilling out, running down Bella's face, on to her exposed breasts.

After a while, the intensity of her orgasm subsided. She realized that he was in her mouth and still coming, though his spasms had become less intense. She took him into her mouth entirely, and sucked him off until he was completely done coming. She finally released him, and stood up. She looked up at him, with cum running down her face and coating her tits, not knowing what to say or do next.

Clark got a faraway look on his face, as if he was concentrating on something. Then he said "They're coming again. Let's hide!" and pulled her into the closet. He turned her to face away from him, so they could close the closet door again. As soon as the closet door closed, she heard the room door opening and the "cops" entering the room. They started searching the room. Bella was afraid they would look in the closet and find them in there, with her tits and Clark's penis exposed, and his cum dripping down her face.

They kept searching the room, but didn't think to look in the closet. While the cops were searching, she felt Clark's hand go down to her shorts. He rubbed her butt a couple of times, then pulled her shorts down. His hand cupped her bare ass, then reached underneath and touched her pussy. Clark was fondling her vagina, with the cops searching for them barely a few feet away! Bella couldn't do anything to stop him, for fear that any noise she made would lead to them being discovered, and lead to embarrassment for her. So she just stood there, while Clark fondled her pussy.

They eventually gave up and left. Clark waited a few seconds after the room was empty. He then pushed the thumb of his right hand into Bella's butt crack, and the middle finger into her vagina, thus cupping her bottom entirely with his right hand. He lifted her into the air with his right hand. Coming out of the closet, he carried her like a little doll to the room door. He locked the room door, so that they would have no more interruptions. (Actually, locking oneself into a room was against the rules, but both of them were way beyond caring for the rules of some game!)

He turned her, so she was facing him once again. Tugging at the bottom of her racer top, he pulled it upwards, over her waist and breasts, over her shoulders and cleanly off her body. She was now completely naked. He looked up and down her body, mesmerized by it. And as he did, she noticed him getting hard again. His board shorts, along with her shorts, were lying on the floor of the closet, leaving him naked from the waist down.

He pushed Bella on to the bed. Spreading her legs apart, he slowly entered her. Since he had just orgasmed a little while ago, his dick was not as large as before. Definitely not the largest penis she had had, but in her state of excitement, it sent waves of pleasure up her body. He fucked her, his strokes slow at first, then picking up speed. Her excitement level slowly kept increasing, until finally things got sort-of hazy and blurry, and then there was the familiar explosion of a massive orgasm surging through her body!

When the waves of the orgasm ebbed, she realized She must have cum for a long time, based on the feeling of tiredness and satisfaction she felt. She looked up at Clark, trying hard to focus on his face.

"Can I come inside you?" Clark asked.

"Wait... No!" Bella said. She had had a pregnancy scare with George, and grown wary of men coming inside her.

"In your mouth, then," Clark said. It was partly a question, partly a statement. Bella nodded her assent. Clark pulled out of her. He sat at the edge of the bed and made her kneel on the ground in front of him.

Bella looked at is cock, which was covered in both their juices. She bent forward and took him in her mouth, tasting the familiar taste of herself (this wasn't the first time she was giving head after a guy was inside her). Licking it clean, she pulled back a bit, looked at it, then took it into her mouth again. She licked the sensitive part below the tip, which she knew was the pleasure center for men. This was familiar territory; she knew how to optimize his pleasure, using her fingers and mouth.

However, she was caught off-guard for the second time today. Clark was super excited and on the verge of coming. He held her head in his hands, and pushed in and out of her mouth, sort-of fucking her mouth like it was a vagina. After a few strokes, he started coming. This time, Bella was more prepared. She expertly swallowed all his cum, not letting anything spill out.

After he was done coming, he let go of her. They both stood up, and faced each other. Bella looked at his cock, now deflated, and her gaze moved upwards. "Not fair," she said. "Not fair that I am the only one naked!" Clark obediently took off his shirt. He was wearing nothing underneath. So now they were both naked.

Exhausted and spent, they lay on the bed for a while. Bella moved her hands through her hair, all satisfied and a little sleepy. After a minute or so, Clark pulled her towards him. She was lying on top of him, face up, her head resting on his chest. She could feel his penis against her ass.

Her hands were still caressing her hair. She raised them further upwards, and wrapped them around his neck. He put his hands over her breasts, gently fondling her nipples. They lay in that position for a while. They could hear some sounds of people playing outside, of cops tagging thieves. But neither of them were interested in the game anymore.

After a while, he moved one of his hands downwards, and started fondling her clitoris. She felt the familiar movement against her ass. "God, I am getting hard again," Clark said. "I don't remember getting hard this quickly, for a third time. You are so fucking sexy, Bella!"

Bella unwrapped her hands from his neck, and brought them down to her side. She turned, so that she was facing him, her breasts pushing against his chest. Propping herself up a little, she looked at him, with a naughty expression in her eyes.

She was feeling a lot more confident now. The initial shock of suddenly coming in contact with one of her subway lovers had worn off. Also, the way he had meekly gotten naked when she asked him to, had helped restore her confidence.

"Well... Let's see what we can do about that," she said.

She moved up slightly, so she was face to face with him. She kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth, letting their tongues meet each other for maybe a second, and then pulling out. She did this a few times. She could feel his hardness growing against her crotch.

She moved down a little and kissed his chin. Moved further down and kissed his Adam's apple, then his chest. She slowly kissed her way down, till her face was in front of his dick, now fully erect.

The third blowjob was a masterpiece. Gone was the awkwardness of the two initial encounters. She took him into her mouth, sucking, licking and nibbling in just the right areas, with just the right amount of pressure. In barely a minute, Clark was so excited, she could already taste his pre-cum in her mouth.

Clark kept saying how hot this was, to no one in particular. He finally said "Oh, god, I'm coming!". He needn't have bothered; from the way his cock enlarged, from the way the nerves inside it thickened, Bella already knew he was close to orgasm. When he came, she was ready. Once again, she expertly swallowed all his cum, applying and releasing the pressure with her mouth so as to milk everything he had out of him.

When he was finally done, she pulled back. She looked with satisfaction at his cock, now all spent and limp. She crawled up his body, the reverse of what she had done a few minutes ago, until they were looking into each other's eyes.

"God, Bella!" Clark said. Unable to find any words to describe his recent experience, he kept looking at her for a few seconds. "That was so fucking amazing!" he finally managed to say.

Bella kissed him on his lips, then wrapped her arms around his neck. He put his hands on her back and pulled her into a tight embrace. They lay like that for a few minutes.

After a while, they got up, and got dressed. "So... will we be doing this again?" Clark asked. Bella gave him a kiss on his cheek, and smiled sweetly at him. "You can count on it," she said, as she unlocked the room door, and they walked out to join their colleagues.