Bella - Steve and Bella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh, promise?" Bella teased with a naughty grin.

Craig and Mike were the other two of their group. Craig was Mia's latest boyfriend. He was about six feet tall and had a full beard that matched his thick dark hair. He was a friend of Steve's, and they trained together at the gym often.

Mike was also a friend of the two men. He had a classic surfer look about him with wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, and a lean physique. Mike was majoring in Information Management Systems, and he'd worked with Steve on some projects for school. Steve talked Mike into training with him at the gym, and he took to Brazilian Jiu Jitzu like a duck to water.

The three men gathered together in conversation and drinks while Bella and Mia did the same. The conversation flowed freely, and everyone had a good time. Steve enjoyed watching Bella across the table from him and how her eyes would glance up at him frequently, always followed by a smile.

"Congrats on getting your purple belt, Mike," Steve said, raising his beer to his. "That's a hell of an accomplishment."

"Yes, fucking awesome, brother," Craig agreed.

"Thanks for talking me into training," Mike replied. "You two are great mentors."

"Cheers to even better friends," Steve replied, taking a swig of his beer.

The five of them drank and ate for the next two hours. The three men competed to see who could make the women laugh the hardest and made fools of themselves in the process. Bella made her way over to Steve and ran her hand up and down his thigh, and caressed his bulge.

"Are you about ready to go home, sweety?" Bella asked in a sexy voice.

"I like the sound of taking you to our home, babe," Steve replied as he ran his own hand up her naked thigh.

"Check please," Steve called to the waitress.

Thirty minutes later, Bella and Steve were in their bed after showering. They were in the middle of a deep kiss when they heard the sound of the door opening followed by the unmistakable laughter of a woman.

"Oh boy, Brian must be home," Steve grinned.

"Sounds like he's got company," Bella replied with curiosity.

"Come here big boy," the woman's voice said on the other side of the wall.

"Take those clothes off, and I will," Brian replied.

"Oh my God, your walls are paper thin!" Bella whispered. "I can hear everything."

"I know," Steve admitted. "I usually wear my ear buds when he has... company."

"You take it off me," the woman replied.

"Sure thing, Katie," Brian said with confidence, giving the woman a name.

The two listened to the sounds of shuffling and Katie's giggling as she was stripped on the other side of the wall.

"Your turn, Mr." Katie said in a husky voice, followed by a few seconds of silence. "Oh my God! It's so... big."

"Oh wow, did she just say his dick was big?" Bella asked.

"Yeah, so I've heard," Steve laughed as he thought back to the many times he heard Brian's women make similar appraisals.

Steve watched Bella's reaction as she listened to the sexual encounter on the other side of the wall. Her curiosity seemed to be getting to her, and her nipples looked like they were as hard as diamonds.

Bella was picturing what was occurring on the other side of the wall as they sat in silence. She'd never heard anyone have sex before, and she found it incredibly erotic as her imagination took hold.

For several minutes, the couple listened in silence, only hearing an occasional moan from Brian. It wasn't hard to imagine that Katie was giving Brian a blowjob. More shuffling was heard and then a mew from Katie.

"Yes, right there," Katie moaned as her sexy voice carried through the wall. "Mmmm."

Bella slid her hand down from Steve's chest to his abs and then lower. She grabbed his rock hard dick and stroked it gently.

"You're turned on by this?" Bella asked as she felt herself shiver in her own arousal.

"Aren't you?" Steve asked in response.

Bella bit her lower lip, smiled, and nodded. Her admission sent a new wave of arousal through Steve's body as she stroked him. They kissed deeply as their passion rose.

"Oh fuck yeah, suck my clit baby," Katie moaned.

Steve reached down and caressed Bella's breast and pinched her nipple as he moved his hand down her body. Steve felt Bella squeezing his shaft tighter as if encouraging him to move his hand lower. Bella shivered in anticipation of Steve's touch as his hands slid down her nude body while they listened to the moans in the next room.

As Steve's hand reached Bella's moist pussy, she had to stifle her own moan. She couldn't believe how turned on she was listening to another couple have sex while she was doing the same thing in the next room.

Bella's swollen aching clit was begging for more attention, and her pussy felt empty and moist. She was getting worked up into her own sexual frenzy.

"Baby, why did you stop?" Katie cried out in desperation.

"I was just getting you ready," Brian replied in his deep voice.

Steve felt Bella's arousal as his fingers made contact with her moist folds. Her body writhed under his touch as they listened to the sex in the next room. Her sexual need fed his even more.

"Oh God, go slow!" Katie gasped in pain. "Oh God, oh guuuuuuh!"

"Oh my God, they're fucking," Bella whispered as she looked at Steve lying next to her while she stroked his hard cock.

They listened as Katie's cries and whimpers slowly became moans of pleasure. No other sounds could be heard other than her moans.

"Baby, can you fuck me right now?" Bella asked Steve, snapping him out of his own imagination.

Steve had never heard Bella use that word before and knew she was worked up. He rolled over and grabbed a condom out of his nightstand and quickly slid it down his shaft before mounting his sexy girlfriend.

Bella's big blue eyes stared up at him hungrily as her blonde hair framed her face. Her big breasts stood on her chest topped with her puckered pink nipples. She spread her legs wide as Katie did the same in the next room.

The sounds of rhythmic fucking came through the walls as Steve slid his condom covered cock into his girlfriend. He watched Bella's eyes roll back as he penetrated her, and he brought his lips to hers.

"Yes, Steve, fuck me," Bella whispered.

Steve slowly pulled out before pushing forward again. He could feel her warm tunnel squeezing every inch of him and he pushed in and out of her. Both had to stifle their moans.

Bella loved the feeling of having him inside of her. She could feel every ridge of his hard cock as it caressed the walls of her wet tunnel. Even through the condom, it felt electrifying as it pushed against the inside of her dripping canal just above her clit, stimulating her g-spot.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Katie suddenly cried as the sound of bodies slapping together came through the wall. "Fuck me with your giant cock. Take this pussy. Make it yours!"

Bella suddenly pulled Steve down and kissed him deeply as she listened to Katie's words. She dug her heels into Steve's ass as he thrust his hips into her.

"Yes, fuck me with your big cock, Steve," Bella whispered is his ear.

Steve did just that, although he thought to himself that his cock was really not that big. He was about six inches and fairly thick, but he was not "big" by any means. But Bella seemed completely satisfied with what he had so he gave it to her with enthusiasm.

"Yes, yes, I'm cumming. Ooooh fuuuuuuuuu!" Katie suddenly cried out.

Bella's toes curled as her orgasm approached. She could envision the couple in the next room as she came on Brian's big cock. She reached down and stroked her swollen clit as Steve slammed his cock into her. Their own wet sloshing sounds added to the erotic sounds of sex eminating from the two bedrooms.

Bella's entire body trembled into an orgasm. She bit her lip trying desperately not to scream, knowing the couple in the next room would hear them.

Steve could feel Bella's pussy spasming around his hard cock. The look on her face as pleasure coursed through her body was more than he could take. The sounds of sex, the vision of his girlfriend cumming under him, and the feeling of her pussy milking him was too much.

Steve kissed Bella deeply as he buried himself inside her, filling the condom with his thick cum. His orgasm fed hers and she continued to ride her own climax as his cock expanded and deposited its seed inside the prophylactic.

"Yes, oooohhh, mmmmmm," Bella whispered and moaned into Steve's ear.

Steve slowly withdrew himself from Bella's warm pussy as they listened to the loud mating in the next room.

"Put your ass up for me, Katie," Brian told her.

"Like this?" Katie replied.

"Yeah, that looks good," Brian's voice replied. "Spread those cheeks for me. Take this cock!"

"Oh fuck, yeeeees!" Katie's voice cried out. "Give me your big cock!"

The slapping sounds of their mating bodies came through the wall as if they were in surround sound.

Smack!

"Ow, mmmmmmmm!" Katie's voice cried.

Smack!

"Mmmmmmm! Katie moaned.

"You are a naughty slut!" Brian grunted.

"Yes, I'm your slut!" Katie cried out. "Punish your slut wife with your big cock. Give me what my husband can't!"

"Holy shit!" Bella whispered. "She's married?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Katie moaned. "Fuck, I need this!"

Hearing this new tidbit of information added a new taboo context to what they were hearing. Bella's breathing increased as her arousal was set ablaze once again.

Steve was feeling the same way. He'd discarded the condom in the bedside trash can and was lying next to Bella. His erection was still standing at attention, and Bella noticed.

"This is so... naughty," Bella said as she stroked his still hard cock. "What she's doing..."

"Fuck, your cock is stretching me so good," Katie gasped as the slapping of their bodies increased.

"Tell your husband," Brian grunted. "Tell him how much you love getting fucked."

"You see this, baby?" Katie asked. "You see how good he's fucking your wife's pussy? I have you on mute, but I know you are seeing this. I can see you stroking your dick right now."

"Oh my God," Bella blurted, almost forgetting to whisper. "He's watching them?"

"This is bizarre," Steve whispered. "Who would want to watch his wife get fucked by another guy?"

"Obviously, her husband does," Bella giggled.

Bella moved down Steve's body and took his cock in her hand. She could smell rubber and semen on him there, but she licked her lips as she moved closer to his swollen member.

"Yes, yes, yes, keep fucking me," Katie's voice cried out. "Show my husband how he needs to fuck me from now on!"

"You got it, slut," Brian replied breathlessly. "Tell your husband how this feels."

The sounds rapid fucking came through the walls, as Bella took Steve's cock deep into her mouth. Steve ran his hand under her body and found her soaking wet pussy with his fingers, making her moan.

"He's fucking my pussy so good with his big cock, Ben!" Katie moaned. "He's stretching me out so much. Oh fuck, baby, I'm cuuuuming. Oh fuuuuuuuuu!"

Bella's mouth rapidly worked Steve's cock as she listened to Katie's decadent words to her husband. How could this woman be such a slut? How was her husband okay with it? These questions brought her body and mind into a sexual frenzy.

"I want you inside me again," Bella said as she climbed up Steve's body. "Do you have another condom?"

"Yeah, right here," Steve said as he reached for another one in his nightstand.

Seconds later they were fucking again with Bella riding him as she slid her clit back and forth across his groin. Her heavy heaving tits undulated with her rapid movements. She bit her lip sexily as she listened to the wife being ravaged next door.

He watched Bella's eyes roll back as she moved towards another orgasm. He held her hips and helped her grind herself against him, bringing her even more pleasure at their connection.

Steve rolled her to one side and pulled her hips up and back at him. He wanted to take her from behind like his roommate was doing to Katie.

"Oh yes, Steve," Bella cried out. "Take my pussy and make it yours."

Bella's words sent Steve into a frenzy as he began jackhammering his hips into his sexy girlfriend. Her ass undulated rhythmically with every hard thrust.

The sounds coming from the next bedroom became an unintelligible mix of grunts, moans, and cries of adulterous ecstasy. The slapping sounds were coming at a blistering pace as Brian sounded like he was approaching his own end.

"Cum in me, Brian," Katie begged. "Cum in my slutty married pussy! Oh yeeeees!"

"Mmmmmm fuuuuuuuuuck!" Brian yelled.

"He's filling me up, baby!" Katie cried out. "He's filling your wife's pussy with his cum!"

Her words sent both Bella and Steve into their own climax as he pistoned into her for all he was worth. Bella could feel every pulse of his cock as he shot his load into the condom while her own orgasm tried to milk every last drop from his body.

Steve collapsed on top of Bella's prone body, totally spent and happy from the sexual exertion of a lifetime. They stayed there holding each other for several minutes until their breathing returned to normal.

The need to use the restroom caused Bella to finally extract herself from Steve's embrace. She grabbed a dainty robe from the closet and made her way out of the room and into the hallway.

Just as she reached the bathroom door, it opened, and a familiar face stepped out from behind the door, completely naked. Bella's eyes widened as realization crossed her face when she recognized Katie Jorgensen.

She'd seen her many times, but her naked body looked spectacular, especially for a woman in her mid thirties. Her five eight frame supported an impressive set of large breasts and a dark landing strip above her bald pussy matched her brunette head of hair. Her big green eyes stared back at Bella in surprise.

"Hello, Bella," Katie smiled uneasily.

"Hi Katie," Bella replied awkwardly.

"Look Bella, I know this seems strange, but my husband and I..." Katie began, but Bella interrupted.

"No need to explain," Bella replied with a grin. "Your secret is safe with me."

Just then, Brian stepped out of his room and leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed casually. He was shirtless, and his huge frame took up most of the hallway as he waited for Katie to return.

"Hi Bella," Brian said casually.

"Hi Brian," Bella replied shyly, knowing she'd just heard their sordid sex session.

Brian was a defensive lineman and had the body of a Greek god. He was probably 270 pounds with eight percent body fat. His dark hair and beard made him look even more rugged and strong like some sort of mountain man. His blue eyes were piercing and matched his strong body.

Brian was not Bella's type. He was a bit too big for her taste, and she preferred Steve's clean shaven look. But she had to admit to herself that he was an impressive man.

Brian's eyes drifted down from Bella's, taking in her curvy form in her short robe. His glance was noticed by Bella, and her heart skipped a beat as she felt his glare on her.

Bella's own eyes traveled down Brian's impressive body. He was wearing cotton shorts that did little to hide the huge bulge running down his muscular thigh.

"I better get home, Brian," Katie said as she walked into the bedroom to gather her clothes. "My hubby will be waiting for me."

Brian followed her into the room, and Bella closed the bathroom door behind her.

"You are not going to believe this," Bella whispered to Steve as soon as she returned from the restroom. "Katie is Katie Jorgensen!"

"Katie Jorgensen?" Steve asked. "The one I met at your parents' party? The sports reporter?"

"Yes, that's the one," Bella replied.

"Her and her husband seemed so stuffy," Steve replied.

"Well, one of them got stuffed tonight," Bella smiled at her obvious innuendo.

"Haha, she sure did," Steve laughed.

"How in the hell did she hook up with Brian?" Bella asked.

"Who knows?" Steve replied. "Maybe I'll ask him in the morning."

Ben and Katie Jorgensen were known to be an upstanding couple within the sports world and beyond. Ben was a wealthy hedge fund manager, and Katie was a well known sports journalist. She conducted a high profile interview with an NFL quarterback who was wrongfully accused of sexually inappropriate behavior a few years earlier. Her interview put her in the spotlight as a top journalist.

Steve and Bella had gotten to know them at a Labor Day party Bella's parents held just a month earlier. Most of the people attending were of similar levels of snootiness, and neither Bella nor Steve could have imagined Katie having an affair with a college football player while her husband watched.

Steve thought back to the party. He'd only been dating Bella for a couple weeks at that point and felt out of place amongst her parents and their friends. He remembered seeing Katie in a classy flowing red summer dress. She was beautiful and elegant with a witty sense of humor.

Ben, on the other hand, seemed like a total stiff. He barely gave Steve the time of day and spent most of his time smoking cigars and drinking bourbon with the politically connected men at the party, one of whom he recognized as a prominent politician. Steve couldn't imagine this same man allowing and getting off on his wife bedding other men.

Sunday morning, Steve and Bella were eating their first breakfast together in their new living arrangement. Bella was wearing a loose crop top t-shirt and shorts. Nothing too revealing, but it was fairly obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. The outline of her nipples could be seen through the cotton material.

"So how did you sleep in your new bed?" Steve asked.

"Good," Bella replied with a grin. "I slept great knowing I was next to you last night."

"I definitely liked seeing your beautiful face when I woke up this morning," Steve gushed. "That's a view I could get used to."

"Thanks, lover," Bella replied with a smile. "Speaking of lovers, that was crazy last night."

"It was definitely interesting," Steve replied. "I feel like a voyeur."

"Her words were so decadent," Bella recalled. "I still can't believe that was real. Why would her husband be okay with that?"

"I don't know," Steve pondered. "I can't imagine watching you have sex with someone else. I've heard some men are into that."

"You'd probably rip the guy's head off," Bella laughed.

"Hey guys," Brian announced as he rounded the corner, interrupting the conversation. "Whose head are you going to rip off, Steve?"

"Haha, nobody's," He laughed. "We were just talking."

"Well, welcome to our casa, Bella," Brian said as he grabbed some berries for his yogurt bowl.

"Thanks, Brian. I like this place. The walls are a bit thin though..." Bella said with a wide grin.

"Oh shit, you heard us?" Brian asked. "How embarrassing!"

"Bro, how did you hook up with Katie Jorgensen?" Steve asked.

"How much did you hear?" Brian asked.

"Pretty much everything," Steve laughed. "So tell."

"Man, she was at our game yesterday and came to our afterparty," Brian explained. "I saw Katie and kept making eye contact with her, and then she approached me. We danced, talked, and flirted a bunch."

"Didn't you question her intentions?" Steve asked. "I mean, she's married."

"At first it was just talking and dancing," Brian admitted. "Then she started coming on to me stronger and stronger. I've never dated an older woman, but damn, they don't hold back. At least she didn't. Finally, I asked her about her husband when it was clear she was interested in more than just naughty flirting. That's when she told me they have an open relationship, and he likes to watch."

"She told you that?" Bella asked. "What did you say?"

"I told her that I had no interest of having sex with another guy in the room," Brian explained. "I was kinda weirded out by the whole thing. She's smoking hot and everything, especially for an older woman, but this was kinda freaky. Especially with him wanting to watch."