Bella - Steve and Bella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuuuuuuu!" Bella moaned as her body yielded to Brian's thick cock-head.

Bella dug her nails Into Steve's thigh as her body stretched to accommodate his girth.

"He's so biiiiig!" Bella grunted, and her body trembled.

This moment was surreal in Steve's eyes. The girlfriend he fell in love with was being penetrated by another man; a huge football player who was just on national television a few hours ago, sending his team to the playoffs.

Bella's thighs quivered as her body opened up to the big man. Her toes curled sexily as she breathlessly moaned. Brian had a hard time penetrating Bella's tight pussy. For several minutes, he patiently pushed and retracted his thick spear as her feminine lubricant coated him thoroughly.

The sounds coming from Bella's throat were a mix of pain and pleasure as her body submitted to Brian. After several minutes, Brian's pelvis pushed against hers. She was able to take his entire thick shaft.

Bella looked down between their bodies in awe as she realized he was all the way inside her. She looked up at Brian and grinned sexily as if she'd met some personal goal.

Bella pulled Brian down, and their lips met in a passionate kiss. Seeing this had Steve's cock hard as a rock again. He never imagined he would be watching the woman he loved kissing another man. It knotted his stomach in jealousy, but electrified him with arousal at the same time. He liked seeing her flirt, but this was earth shattering.

The size difference between the two bodies was striking. Brian's six-five, two-hundred-seventy pound frame looked enormous on her five-two body.

Brian pulled his now glistening cock back a few inches and then pushed forward again, making her moan loudly. He was officially fucking her. Bella's heels hooked behind Brian's hips, pulling him into her as her toes curled.

Slowly, Brian's thrusts became longer and faster until his cock-head could be seen on the out-stroke before plunging forward again. Bella's moist labia moved in and out with each stroke, hugging his shaft tightly.

The sounds coming from Bella's mouth were new to Steve. He'd never heard her moan as loudly or as energetically as she was right then. Her whole body quivered, and her tits undulated violently with each long thrust.

Bella's pink eraser shaped nipples stood erect as Steve had ever seen them. Bella was biting her lip, and her eyes rolled back. She opened them with a look of pure bliss as she gazed into Steve's eyes.

"So good. Mmmmmm so gooooood!" Bella moaned; her voice shook with each of Brian's thrusts.

"You look so fucking hot right now, Bella!" Steve gushed.

"Baby, he's gonna make me cum," Bella cried as her eyes glazed over. "His cock feels so good. Don't be mad at me. His cock is soooo good! Uh, keep fu uh uh fucking me!"

Brian reached down and grabbed Bella's panties that were still pushed to the side and ripped them off her. Bella cooed at his sudden aggression.

Steve reached over and pinched Bella's nipples, knowing how she loved him to do this, Feeling Steve's hands on her made her moan even louder as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

Brian's cock was stretching her and stimulating parts inside her that she never knew existed. Bella's body gave itself completely to the giant football player as her long-awaited orgasm boiled to the surface.

"Uhhh uhhh uhhhh, yeeeeeeees, I'm cuuuuuuming!" Bella screamed at the top of her lungs as the dam burst inside of her.

Bella's body went into convulsions as the pleasure coursed through her. Steve watched in awe as fluids began gushing out of her pussy with every thrust of Brian's huge dick, surprising both of them.

Her body continued to convulse as wave after wave of her orgasm pushed her to levels of ecstasy she never knew existed. She pulled Brian down to her as she kissed him again, their tongues exploring each other's mouths in mutual appreciation and pleasure.

Brian held himself still inside Bella's quivering body as she came down from her orgasm. Her mind came back to the present, and she looked up at Brian and then over at Steve. Brian slowly started to pull out of her.

"No!" Bella suddenly shouted. "Don't pull out."

"But I..." Brian began.

"Steve, please... Bella looked at him pleadingly. "Don't make him stop. This feels so good."

"You want to keep going?" Steve asked.

Bella bit her lip and nodded.

Bella's request jolted Steve's senses. On one hand, he wanted to pull her away and take her to bed, but on the other, he wanted to see Bella pleased in a way she never had been before. He felt as if he was being pulled in four different directions. His desire to please Bella overcame all other thoughts.

"Ask him," Steve said.

"Ask what?" Bella asked, confused.

"Tell him what you want him to do to you," Steve told her. "I want to hear you say it."

Bella hesitated, not sure if she should say the words that were on the tip of her tongue. Would it hurt Steve's feelings? Should she just stop this? She felt Brian's cock twitch inside of her as his muscles pulsed. Her decision was made.

"Brian, will you keep fucking me?" Bella asked in the sexiest voice imaginable.

"Absolutely, gorgeous," Brian's deep voice replied.

Brian reached down with his huge hands and grabbed Bella's waist and began thrusting into her again. Bella's toes curled, and she yelped in pleasure as their mating continued.

Brian held nothing back this time. He was climbing towards his own release, and he wanted nothing more than to keep fucking this beautiful woman, who'd been teasing him for the last month.

"Tell Steve how good this feels, Bella," Brian grunted.

"So good, baby." Bella moaned. "He's fucking me so good. So deep, uh uh uh! Don't stop fucking me!"

Bella came again as Brian began jackhammering her pussy for all he was worth. She looked up at Brian's huge body as he pushed into hers. This orgasm was smaller than the last, but it seemed to never end as waves of pleasure continued to overwhelm her.

"Yes, Brian, yes!" Bella encouraged as he leaned down and kissed her.

Brian's body was sweating, and they were making wet slapping sounds that could probably be heard in nearby apartments. Steve couldn't believe his girlfriend was capable of taking the pounding Brian was giving her. He'd always been so gentle with her, but this was something different. It was raw fucking.

Brian grabbed Bella's breasts in his huge hands and pinched her nipples hard as he pile drove into her. The couch was moving across the room with each hard thrust.

"Take it, Brian," Bella moaned. "Take my pussy! Fuck me hard! Use me however you want!"

Bella's words sent a chill through Steve's body. His cock was ready to burst, and he was afraid to touch it. Her decadent words made the whole situation that much more surreal. He loved it.

"I'm gonna cum soon, Bella!" Brian grunted.

"Yes, Brian, cum!" Bella cried. "I'm close too!"

Brian kept slamming into Bella until the couch pushed up against the wall that was six feet away earlier. He was really hammering into her with all of his strength as he neared his own climax.

"Yes, yes, yes, don't stop fucking meeeeee!" Bella cried.

Brian started to pull out, but Bella hooked her heels around his hips, preventing him from doing so. Steve saw what was happening and anxiety mixed with lust overwhelmed him. He knew what could happen if he came into her fertile womb. But the thought of it had him ready to explode.

"I'm gonna cum," Brian warned. "I should..."

"Cum in me," Bella begged. "Cum in me! Cum in my tight pussy!"

"Oh fuuuuuuck!" Brian moaned as every vein in his body seemed to be pumping cum into Steve's writhing girlfriend.

Brian pulled Bella's hips into him as his body flexed above her. It looked like he was trying to plant her body into the couch as he pushed as hard as he could into her.

Bella felt every ounce of Brian's cum shoot deep into her womb. Her body reacted based on an instinctual need to be bred by the strongest warrior of the tribe. She wanted his seed inside of her, at least for that very moment.

Bella's body reacted as pulse after pulse shot into her fertile womb, pushing her into her own earth-shattering orgasm. This one was the strongest of them all as her body completely let go, squirting her own secretions all over their connected bodies and onto the leather couch below them.

"Uuuhhh, yeeeeses!" Bella cried in complete satisfaction.

Brian collapsed onto Bella's body once he was done ejaculating inside the blonde girlfriend. He was totally spent. Their bodies were covered in sweat, and Brian tenderly reached down and moved Bella's blonde hair to the side and kissed her forehead.

Steve watched stunned at the erotic scene in front of him. He looked down and realized he'd cum all over his chest, stomach, and thigh. His own body felt exhausted by what just happened.

After about a minute, Brian slowly withdrew his cum coated dick from Bella's tight passage. A huge gush of their combined juices leaked out of her and onto the leather couch below them. Her labia were red and swollen from the hour-long sexual stampede.

"Here, let me clean you up," Brian said, grabbing his shirt and wiping her soaked sex. "Let me leave you two to talk."

Bella felt an immediate sense of regret and shame as she looked over at Steve. How could she have let it go this far? How did she let him, no, make him cum inside her? Was it the alcohol? Was it all the teasing around the apartment? Was it Steve pushing her to do this?

"Steve, I..." Bella began.

"Shhhh, no regrets, babe," Steve interrupted her, knowing her thoughts before she said them. "We both did this. All three of us wanted this. Yes, alcohol and lust probably clouded our judgment, but I still love you. I don't want you to regret this or think less of yourself."

Bella teared up and started to cry. Emotions of the day's events overwhelmed her, and Steve's words of encouragement made her love him more than ever.

"I love you, Steve," Bella cried. "I love you so much."

"I love you, Bella," Steve said as he pulled her to him in a passionate kiss.

Bella looked down when her hand touched something wet on Steve's chest. She looked down and saw his cum dripping down his torso.

"You came?" Bella asked. "You really enjoyed watching me?"

"You have no idea, Bella," Steve said in a deep sigh. "I've never seen anything more intense, exhilarating, anxiety provoking, sensual, and just plain hot. I came without even touching myself. You were amazing."

"It felt amazing, Steve," Bella admitted. "I never thought I'd do something like this. You kept encouraging me, and then when I'd see the hungry look in your eyes, it set me on fire. Plus, his dick was..."

"I can't believe you squirted," Steve said. "Have you ever done that before?"

"Never," Bella said. "I didn't think I could until tonight."

"Speaking of firsts, you let him cum in you," Steve said, concerned. "Are you concerned?"

"I... I'm sorry, Steve," Bella said, suddenly ashamed. "I wasn't thinking. I was just so..."

"It's okay," he replied back to her smiling. "He came a lot. I was just concerned about the obvious. But it did add something to what we did tonight. Icing on the cake, so to speak."

"When did you cum?" Bella asked with a naughty smile. "Which part pushed you over the edge?"

"When you told him to cum in you, and then seeing him do it," Steve admitted.

Just saying it made his cock rise again. Bella noticed and smiled as she reached down and stroked it gently.

"Someone is awake again," Bella giggled. "You like knowing I'm full of your roommate's cum?"

Steve's cock throbbed in her hand as she said this. He loved when she talked dirty before, but knowing she was actually full of another man's cum made him want her even more.

Steve kissed Bella deeply for several minutes. Brian had jumped in the shower at some point, and they heard him turn off the water and open the door.

"I could use a shower right now," Bella said as she stood.

A line of cum dangled from her swollen labia as she rose and walked toward the shower. Steve used his own shirt to clean up the couch after she got up. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple towels to finish the job.

Brian joined Steve a few minutes later and offered him a beer, which he gladly accepted. Brian looked concerned and hesitated to start the conversation.

"Look bro, I'm sorry I got carried away tonight," Brian explained nervously. "I was still drunk, and I wasn't thinking straight, and..."

"Brian, I'm not upset," Steve reassured him. "It's okay. I encouraged it. Ever since you brought Katie home with you, we've kinda used it as bedroom talk. I guess we both wanted tonight to happen."

"Are you sure we're cool, man?" Brian asked. "You've been a good friend, and you two are a great couple. I'd never want to mess that up."

"That's why I'm glad it happened with you," Steve said. "You're a good guy."

"Bella's a special woman," Brian continued. "You're a lucky man. Thank you for tonight."

"You're welcome," Steve said. "What a crazy night. Good game, by the way. That must have helped your draft value."

"It didn't hurt," Brian grinned. "I was in a zone today. What a rush."

"Who do you want to play for when you get drafted?" Steve asked.

"Man, I'd love to play for the Steelers," Brian said, hopefully. "They always have solid defenses."

Bella joined Steve and Brian on the couch after her shower. She was wearing a black lace slip with high cuts on both thighs that went well above her hips. There were no strings showing that would indicate she was wearing panties.

"Welcome back, beautiful," Steve said as Bella settled between the two men.

"Thanks love," Bella smiled as she leaned over to kiss him on the cheek.

"How are you doing, Bella?" Brian asked, concerned.

"It's been an interesting night to say the least," Bella giggled. "You gave me and Steve something to talk about for a long time. What have you two been talking about?"

"Football and stuff," Steve grinned.

"What stuff?" Bella asked.

"You mostly," Brian admitted. "Honestly, I just wanted to make sure you two were okay. I care about both of you. I'd hate to ruin what you two have. It's something special for sure."

"Awe, that's so sweet, Brian," Bella leaned over and hugged Brian and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Feeling Bella's lips on his cheek and smelling her freshly showered skin sent blood rushing back to Brian's cock. His shorts tented noticeably.

Bella looked down, noticing the huge bulge in his shorts.

"Did I do that?" Bella asked, covering her mouth with her hand in mock shock.

Brian looked at Steve, who gave him a nod. Brian smiled and looked down at Bella's scantily clad body.

"You've been a naughty girl tonight, Bella," Brian said. "I bet you aren't even wearing panties right now."

Bella blushed noticeably. It was obvious she was not wearing any.

"Come here," Brian told her in a firm voice.

Bella leaned closer to him, and he pulled her into a deep lip-smacking kiss. Steve could see their tongues connecting, and his cock stirred again watching them.

"A naughty girl like you deserves to get spanked," Brian said as he pulled her over his lap, exposing her bare upturned ass to both men. "Fuck that's beautiful!"

Smack!

Brian brought his large hand down and smacked Bella's right cheek, making her yelp in surprise mixed with pain. He followed up by rubbing her now red cheek gently with his hand.

"Arch your back for me and spread your legs a bit," Brian told Bella.

Bella didn't understand why, but she suddenly felt like she was under Brian's spell and had to comply with whatever he said. She never felt more exposed as she arched her back and spread her legs, showing Brian and Steve her most intimate parts.

Smack!

Bella's left cheek burned in pain, followed by pleasure as Brian gently rubbed her with his big hand. She could feel her pussy moisten as Brian had his way with her in front of Steve.

Steve could see moisture developing between Bella's pretty pink flower. Her hips undulated ever so slightly as Brian rubbed his girlfriend's upturned cheeks. She was about to go into heat.

"You are a naughty little slut!" Brian said grinning, as he brought his hand back again.

Smack, smack!

Brian spanked both cheeks in quick succession as Bella cried out in surprise. Brian reached out with both hands and kneaded Bella's cheeks, spreading her open for their viewing pleasure. Both cheeks were now red, and her pussy was glistening with moisture.

Smack, smack!

Brian spanked her hard this time, eliciting a loud cry. He repeated the rubbing process on her smooth red cheeks. Bella noticeably undulated her ass into Brian's hands.

Bella looked back over her shoulder at Brian, biting her lower lip with desire in her eyes. She was enjoying this.

Brian looked at Steve and then back at Bella's perfect round ass and her exposed sex. He slowly brought his hand up to Bella's labia and pressed two of his thick fingers between her pink folds.

"Mmmmmm," Bella purred.

Brian worked her slowly at first. His fingers were glistening with Bella's juices, and he could smell her arousal. He watched in awe as her heart shaped ass jiggled hypnotically. She was perfect.

Even her pink anal opening looked enticingly beautiful as she arched her back and spread herself open.

Brian's hand became a blur as he stroked Bella's g-spot. Steve watched in awe as Bella was worked into a frenzy. He stood and walked around the couch to look into her eyes as she climbed towards another climax.

Bella's eyes were closed, and her lips were parted sexily as she moaned in pleasure. She did not see Steve until his lips touched hers. Her tongue met his in a lust driven kiss.

"You look so fucking sexy right now," Steve gasped.

"Uhhhh, guuuuuuh," Bella moaned as her orgasm neared.

"Is he gonna make my naughty girlfriend cum?" Steve asked. "I love seeing this look on your face, knowing he's making you feel good."

"He's making me feel so good, baby," Bella moaned breathlessly. "Are you sure you're okay with this? Uhhh. Mmmmm. This feels so wrong."

"I love it, Bella," Steve said as he kissed her again. "Just let go. Cum on his fingers. Cum for me."

Wet sloshing sounds filled the room as Brian rammed his fingers into her g-spot while thumbing her clit.

"Oh God, oh guuuuuuh, I'm cumming, uuuuuhhhh!" Bella cried as Steve clamped his mouth over hers.

Their tongues bathed each other's mouths as Bella rode through her orgasm. Bella panted through her nose as the two of them made out wildly. Steve loved the energy he felt from her as she came on Brian's fingers.

"God, Bella, that was so hot," Steve told her as he looked down at her satiated face.

Her face fell on the cushion as she regained her breath. She'd never cum this much in her life. To have two men touching and kissing her in mutual pleasure was sublime.

Steve looked down at his girlfriend in post orgasmic bliss. He'd never seen a more exquisite sight. Her black slip was bunched around her upper back, and her heart shaped rear was still up towards Brian's lap.

Steve reached for the black garment and began tugging at it, slowly pulling it past her heavy breasts. Bella stirred and allowed Steve to remove it from her entirely. She shook her head, letting her blonde hair fall as the slip was removed, leaving her nude.

"Are you sure, Steve?" Bella asked, looking at him questioningly.

"I don't want this night to end, Bella," Steve whispered. "Not yet. Do you?"

Bella shook her head. She wanted more, and when she looked back at Brian, she knew she was going to get much more.

Brian had a ravenous look of desire in his piercing blue eyes, and it sent a chill through her nerve endings. Part of her was afraid of the intent behind the look he was giving her. The other part of her tingled in anticipation.