Bella - Steve and Bella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, are you sure you want this?" Bella asked again.

"I've never wanted anything more than this right now," Steve reassured her. "Now let yourself go. Do what you know you want to do and whatever you crave. I want to see that side of you. All of it."

Steve's words comforted Bella, and she sat up and kissed him deeply. Her body was in control now as her mind and sexual desire became one.

"I love you, Steve," Bella said after their lips finally pulled away from each other.

Bella's unbidden sexual cravings were suddenly unleashed as she turned and looked back at Brian. Brian knew she was ready to be taken and knew he could do whatever he wanted with her.

Brian pushed her face down on Steve's lap and pulled her hips up toward him, admiring her perfect heart shaped ass. He wanted to taste her.

Bella turned her head and looked up at Steve as Brian began lapping at her wet folds from behind. Bella moaned sexily as Steve stared down at her.

Bella looked down and could see Steve's erection tenting his boxer briefs. She reached for his waistband and pulled down on them, and Steve raised his hips to help her pull them off him.

Bella wrapped her hand around his cock and started stroking him as Brian continued to lap and suck her clit. She moved over slightly and took Steve's swollen cock in her mouth.

The size difference was apparent as she began bobbing on her boyfriend. With Brian, she was barely able to get half of him in her mouth, but with Steve, she was able to almost touch his balls with her lips on each downward stroke.

"Mmmmmm!" Bella moaned suddenly in surprise. "What are you...uhhh, ohhhh?"

"What's wrong?" Steve asked her.

"He's licking mmmmm, mmmmm, my ass," Bella moaned.

"That's so hot," Steve told her as he looked over at Brian lapping away at her, making her squirm. "Arch your back for him. Tell me how it feels."

"It's mmmmm, so good. Uhhhh, I never thought, mmmmm guuuuuuhhh!" Bella muttered, unable to describe the sensation of being touched so intimately in such a taboo erogenous zone.

Bella grabbed Steve's dick again and resumed her blowjob as she allowed Brian to have his way with her anal cherry. She arched her back and spread her legs even more, giving him her most intimate area. She'd never let Steve touch her there, always thinking it was wrong and gross. She'd never thought it could bring her so much pleasure.

Brian squeezed and kneaded Bella's firm cheeks as he continued to tongue her pink anal opening. His thumb massaged her clit, bringing her to the brink of orgasm. Bella sped up her blowjob on Steve as her orgasm got closer and closer. Her head was a blur as she attempted to provide Steve the pleasure she was feeling in her own body.

Right when Brian sensed Bella was about to cum, he stopped his ministrations of her body. He looked down at the blonde roommate splayed out over the couch. Her hips gyrated desperately, begging him to continue. But he wanted her orgasm to come a different way. He wanted to feel her body convulsing around him once again.

Brian kneeled behind her and lined his huge cock-head up against her opening. Bella stopped sucking Steve and looked over her shoulder at the big football player. She then looked up at Steve again with a look of apprehension on her face.

"Steve, are you sure you want this?" Bella asked.

"You know I do, Bella," Steve told her. "What do you want?"

"This," Bella said as she pushed her hips back at Brian's huge dick. "And this," Bella said as she dove back down on Steve's dick.

Brian began rubbing his huge cock up against Bella's labia and clit, lubricating the crown of his dick with her juices. He slowly ran it up and down between her labia over and over again. Bella squirmed and tried to push back on him to push him into her empty pussy.

She could feel herself excreting pussy juices all over his thick cock-head. Her nerve endings were once again standing on end, and all she wanted was Brian to finish the job. She needed to feel him inside her.

Frustration overwhelmed Bella as Brian smiled above her. He slid the entire length of his cock along Bella's clit, moving it forward and backward several times making her moan in desperation. The stimulation set her on edge, but it wasn't enough to break the dam inside of her.

Bella's juices coated the length of Brian's cock as she lubricated in preparation for the inevitable fucking she was about to receive. She completely stopped sucking Steve's dick, and she just stared up at him with wanton lust on her face.

Steve recognized the desperation on Bella's face, and it drove him wild with excitement seeing her that much in heat. He'd never seen her this worked up before today, and he wanted it to last forever.

"Tell him, Bella," Steve told her.

"Please," Bella begged, as Brian continued to slide his massive phallus up and down her wet opening.

She gyrated her hips back at him, but Brian pulled back as well, preventing her from penetrating herself on his spear.

"Please fuck me again, Brian," Bella cried. "Fuck me with your big cock!"

Brian centered his cock and slowly pushed forward until his shiny helmet pushed into her. His cock-head slid up against Bella's g-spot as it penetrated her sex, sending her body into an immediate climactic convulsion.

"Oh God, yeeeeeees!" Bella cried as his cock stretched her open, filling the void she so desperately needed filled.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh!" she screamed

Bella's face fell on Steve's thigh as the dam burst inside her. Her thighs quivered sexily as he pushed his cock into her trembling wet pussy.

Steve was astounded at how easily Bella came. She always needed clitoral stimulation to cum when they were having sex. Was it the way he edged her beforehand? Was it this threesome experience? Or was it the size of Brian's cock?

These questions would have to be answered at another time because Brian was working his thick cock into his girlfriend, and she was loving it. She stayed there with her head on Steve's thigh as she was thoroughly stretched by his roommate.

Brian's pelvis pushed up against Bella's ass. He was completely inside of her. Few women were able to do this. Bella's pussy squeezed him like a warm wet hug.

"I feel so full, baby," Bella moaned. "He's so big."

Bella grabbed Steve's cock and began sucking it again as Brian slowly began moving his cock inside of her. She moaned around Steve's cock as she was split roasted for the very first time.

After a few minutes, Bella adjusted to Brian's size, and he began fucking her with firm long strokes. Bella moaned loudly as she did her best to maintain her blowjob.

Steve looked down at his girlfriend as she was pummeled by his roommate. He still couldn't believe her small body could take the football player's huge cock. Her eyes were closed with a look of bliss on her face as she did just that.

Steve was glad he'd already cum twice, because it was keeping him from cumming prematurely at that moment. Watching his girlfriend completely letting herself go was intoxicating.

Brian reached down and grabbed Bella's swinging breasts as he slammed into her from behind. He pulled her up and turned her face toward him, kissing her in a hot open mouthed kiss.

"Whose pussy is this, Bella?" Brian asked in a husky voice as he pistoned in and out of her.

His words sent lightning bolts from her nipples to her well filled pussy. Bella peered into Steve's lustful eyes as she formulated words to respond.

"Oh fuck, it's yours!" Bella screamed. "It's yours! Don't stop fucking me!"

Bella could feel every ridge and vein of Brian's massive phallus as her words sent him into sexual frenzy. She pushed back at his thrusts and pushed her heaving tits into his hands as she stared at Steve.

She could see the lust in Steve's eyes as her body experienced sexual peaks she never knew existed. She loved being watched, especially by the man she loved as her passion overtook her.

"Don't stop fucking me with your big dick!" Bella cried as her orgasm neared.

Steve watched awestruck as Bella thrusted her hips back at Brian as he mauled her breasts with his big hands. The body he'd so recently come to know was being ravaged in front of him by another man.

Twinges of jealousy entered his mind, but he was mostly overwhelmed with lust and even a sense of pride. He felt pride that the woman he loved could be so free. She was free to submit to her own sexual desires. He also felt pride that she could be so desired by another man.

Steve's voyeuristic fantasy was playing out in front of him as Bella's five-two body was driven into a sexual fever by the huge football player. Her tousled blonde hair shook with every hard thrust as the room filled with the animalistic sounds of mating.

"Cum on this cock," Brian told her. "Show Steve how much you love fucking me. Cum for us!"

"Yes, yes, yeeeees!" Bella cried as her eyes rolled back, and her body shook. "I'm cuuuumiiiiiing!"

Bella's body excreted fluids as Brian pummeled her from behind. His huge balls made loud slapping sounds as they smacked up against her clit. Bella fell into Steve's lap as she rode through her orgasm. Steve could feel the force of Brian's thrusts through Bella's writhing body.

Steve pulled her up and kissed her deeply as Brian slowed down, allowing Bella to recover and catch her breath. Steve ran his hands over her body and gently caressed her skin. He looked into her sparkling blue eyes and smiled as she purred in post orgasmic bliss. She looked so content at that moment, but he knew her night was not over when he looked up at Brian's hungry stare.

"I love watching you cum, baby," Steve told her, looking down at her.

Bella smiled shyly and kissed Steve again. She could feel Brian still moving inside of her stretched pussy. She never imagined any of this happening. She'd teased Steve during bedroom play, but having sex with Brian while Steve encouraged her and even participated was beyond her wildest fantasies.

"I love you," Bella whispered, kissing his lips gently.

Brian's firm hand startled her as it pulled back on her shoulder, turning her toward him as he pulled out of her. She suddenly felt empty inside as Brian stood in front of her with a hungry look in his eyes.

Bella looked down at Brian's wet cock as it dangled in front of her. It was shimmering with her juices, and she could smell her cum on him as it bobbed just inches from her face. Brian ran his hand through her hair and gently nudged her, making his intentions clear.

She licked her lips and left them parted slightly as she looked up at the big man. An impish smile crossed her lips as she leaned forward and licked the tip of Brian's mushroom shaped cock-head. Bella tasted herself on him, and it reminded her of the day she spent with Mia. Her mouth watered, remembering when she tasted her first woman.

"Do you like watching me lick your big cock, Brian?" Bella asked with a wicked grin.

"You have no idea how good that looks," Brian replied.

"Maybe I'll let you take a picture," Bella said with a mischievous look in her eyes.

Brian just stared at Steve's beautiful blonde girlfriend who was smiling up at him as she held his big cock in her hand.

"Have you ever masturbated thinking about me doing this?" Bella asked as she slowly licked his cock from its base to the tip while looking up at him.

Steve had never seen Bella look more seductive, and her words felt like shockwaves going right to his throbbing cock, making it feel like it was his dick she was currently licking.

Brian hesitated answering her as she licked the sensitive skin below his crown.

"Maybe," Brian finally admitted. "I can hear you when you fuck Steve. I like listening to you cum, but making you cum is even better."

"I like when you make me cum too, Brian," Bella said as she stroked and licked his shaft. "Are you gonna make me cum again?"

"You know I can," Brian said confidently. "All you have to do is ask."

"What about you, Brian?" Bella asked, smiling up at him teasingly. "Are gonna fill my pretty pussy again with your sweet cum?"

"Or do you want to cum on my face?" Bella asked as she held his cock against her cheek next to her nose. "Or my tits?" she asked, pushing them up with one hand and aiming his cock at them with the other.

"Or do you want to cum in my mouth?" Bella asked as she took him back in her warm mouth while looking him in the eyes.

"Maybe I should fuck that pretty virgin ass of yours," Brian said teasingly.

"Mmmm, don't threaten me with a good time," Bella teased back.

She looked over at Steve and saw him stroking his hard cock with a look of appreciation on his face. Her heart warmed knowing he was enjoying what she was doing. Every word she said, she knew he would want to hear. But saying them, she meant every word. She blew him a kiss and looked back up at Brian.

Bella engulfed Brian's cock and started sucking him with everything she had. She pushed him deep into her mouth and ignored her gag reflexes as she took him as deep as she could. She stroked and twisted the remaining inches with one hand and fondled his balls with the other.

After a few minutes of her incredible blowjob, Brian reached down and easily lifted Bella off the ground. She straddled his body as he reached down with one hand and lined it up with her pussy.

Bella purred as Brian slid into her moist pussy. He grabbed her hips and began thrusting into her as she rode him stroke for stroke. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, mashing her nipples against his hard chest.

"Yes, Brian, fuck me!" Bella cried out in pleasure. "Fuck me all night long!"

Steve watched Bella's plump round ass sliding up and down on Brian's thick shaft. He felt like he was watching his own personal porno film with his girlfriend as the porn star. The cheeks of her ass moved hypnotically, opening and closing with each thrust on Brian's thick cock.

Bella's juices coated Brian's thick cock and dripped down to his thighs below. She was in heat as she threw her head back and enjoyed the ride.

Brian looked down at Steve's beautiful girlfriend as she rode his cock. She has the perfect balance of fat and firmness to highlight all of her feminine charms. Her perfect breasts bounced with every thrust. Brian latched his mouth into her swollen nipple, making her moan even more.

"Oh fuck, Brian, your cock feels so good inside me!" Bella cried. "I'm gonna cum. Keep fucking me!"

Brian laid her over Steve's lap and continued to pile drive his cock into her as Steve leaned down and kissed her.

"I love watching you fuck, Bella," Steve said as he kissed her, losing all inhibitions about the situation. "You look so fucking sexy taking that big dick. Cum for me. Cum on his big dick. I want to kiss you as you cream all over him."

"He feels so good inside me," Bella cried as she held Steve's hand tightly. "His big cock is so good. He really knows how to fuck me. Can I do this again, baby? It feels sooo fucking goooooood!"

Bella's eyes rolled back as her orgasm came, and her body writhed between the two men. Steve kissed her deeply, feeling her trembling into their kiss along with the trusts from Brian.

Brian did not let up and kept pounding into her with determination on his face. Bella rode through her orgasm, but it never ended. She felt like she was still cumming as she looked up at Brian thrusting into her.

Bella squeezed Steve's hand tightly as she took the fucking of her life. The fact that Brian came earlier was probably helping him keep going without losing it in the sexy blonde.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, so uh good!" Bella cried.

Brian grabbed the tops of Bella's thighs as she hooked her heels over top of his shoulders. Smack, smack, smack! Their bodies consummated their lust for each other in a rhythmic slapping of naked flesh on flesh.

"Cum, cum in me, Brian!" Bella begged. "Fill me with your seed!"

Brian continued pumping into Steve's girlfriend as she held his hand. She looked into Steve's eyes as her body was pushed to new heights she never knew existed.

Steve watched his girlfriend transform before his eyes. She was now an unleashed fantasy version of her formal conservative self, and he loved it. Her whole body glistened from the exertion of their unbridled mating.

"Do you let Steve cum in your mouth, Bella?" Brian grunted.

Bella looked back at Brian and shook her head.

"We'll, I'm going to be your first," Brian firmly stated as he continued thrusting into her.

Bella was disgusted at the thought, but as she looked down between their two mating bodies and watched his huge cock ramming into her pretty pussy, she licked her lips in anticipation.

The thought of his spurting cum started to appeal to her in a way she never thought possible. She wanted to please him. She'd never cum so much in her life, and she wanted his cum more than anything at that moment.

Brian kissed her wildly as he mauled her tits with his big hands. He was getting close, and Bella could feel him swelling inside her.

"Get on your knees," Brian said hoarsely, as he pulled out of her suddenly.

Bella slid off the couch and dropped to her knees, looking up at Brian. He brought his cock forward, and Bella pulled it into her mouth, sucking on it hungrily.

Bella's hand became a blur and she stroked his shaft and bobbed on his thick dick. She reached under him and caressed his huge hanging balls with her delicate fingers. Everything she touched was slippery and tasted like her juices.

Bella lost count of how many times she came, and she wanted to repay the favor. She looked up into Brian's eyes and pleaded for his cum. Deep down, she didn't know if she would be able to do it, but she was determined to do her best.

"Cum for me, Brian," Bella gasped between breaths. "Cum in my mouth. Let me swallow your creamy seed."

Seeing Steve's girlfriend on her knees begging for his cum was too much for Brian. His cum finally came boiling to the surface like the ocean through a blowhole. He exploded into her pretty mouth.

Bella felt Brian's cock swell suddenly as the first jet of semen splattered the back of her mouth. She was about to try to gulp it down when the second blast filled her mouth even more.

Bella regained her focus and gulped as much as she could before the third spurt of cum landed in her tongue. She was surprised the salty taste wasn't as revolting as she imagined.

A fourth and fifth splattering of hot cum filled Bella's mouth. She was surprised that Brian's loads kept coming, and she was having trouble gulping it all down. She choked momentarily and some of it ran down her chin and splattered her round tits.

Steve was ready to cum also just watching his girlfriend trying to swallow Brian's huge load. She'd never swallowed in all of their sexual romps, always saying it was disgusting, but here she was doing it for his roommate. Jealousy filled his mind, but arousal pumped blood to his swollen cock.

Brian was only halfway done as the fifth spurt of cum fell from Bella's thick sexy lips. Jet after jet of cum shot from his impressive phallus into Steve's girlfriend's upturned mouth. Bella gulped his thick cum as fast as she could, just keeping the tip of his cock in her mouth so she could manage all the cum shooting out of him. More cum ran down Bella's chin and onto her breasts and belly below.

Brian's body flexed dramatically with every strong pulse of his cock. His veins rose to the surface of his massive muscles as she pumped Bella's mouth full of his thick seed.

When he was finally done, Bella continued to gulp and lick Brian's cock until it was clean. She smiled up at him with a look of accomplishment and satisfaction on her face.

"Did I do okay, Brian?" Bella asked, looking vulnerable and sexy while smiling up at him.