Bella - Steve and Bella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have no words for how good that was," Brian replied, out of breath. "You are an amazing woman, Bella. I've never had..."

Steve lost his words as Bella engulfed his sensitive cock one more time and sucked it into her mouth, making him quiver.

"I've never done anything like this tonight, Brian," Bella told him. "Thank you for making tonight special."

"Wow, you're welcome," Brian replied with a heavy satisfying sigh as he walked away.

Bella licked her lips and looked over at Steve as she scooped up the cum on her chin and licked her finger before sucking it between her lips.

"Mmmmmm, I guess I was wrong about swallowing cum," Bella said as she looked at Steve with a sexy grin. "I think I like the taste."

Steve picked Bella up and laid her nude ravaged body out on the couch. Her pussy was red and swollen from the constant pounding she'd received. She has cum running down her big tits to her flat belly below.

Steve was never more turned on by her than he was at that moment. He felt a primal need to reclaim his girlfriend, and he intended to do just that.

"Were you okay with all of that?" Bella asked.

Steve shoved his cock into her, burying himself in one thrust. He was surprised that she still felt tight.

"Okay with it?" Steve grinned. "I fucked loved it!"

Steve began fucking Bella harder than he ever did before. Now that he knew he wouldn't break her, he doubled his efforts and pushed himself towards his well-deserved climax.

"You liked watching me getting fucked?" Bella asked.

"God, yes," Steve grunted. "You were amazing."

"Did it live up to your fantasies?" Bella asked as she pulled him down for a deep kiss.

"Even better," Steve told her.

"I liked having you there watching me," Bella smiled as Steve drove his familiar cock into her. "Taking his big fat cock. He fucked me so good, baby. I never thought I'd do anything like this. I'm so glad we did. It felt so good."

Her words spurred Steve on. He grabbed Bella's hips and drove into her as hard as he could.

"But not as good as you," Bella moaned. "The man I love... Cum in me, Steve. Reclaim me as yours. Fuck me good Steve. Fill me with your hot cum."

Bella reached between their bodies and ran her hand down her cum soaked belly to her sensitive clit. She used Brian's cum to lube her fingers as she stroked herself toward another orgasm.

Seeing Bella's cum soaked body was too much for Steve. He was past the point of no return, and he pushed his cock far up into Bella's moist pussy as he unloaded his seed into her fertile womb. The primal impulse to inseminate his lover pushed Steve's body into the most intense orgasm of his life.

Bella could feel Steve's cum splashing up against the walls of her pussy. Knowing Steve was filling her unprotected womb sent her body into an immediate earth-shattering orgasm as her pussy milked him for every last drop.

"Yes, Steve, yes!" Bella cried. "I'm cumming! Fill me with your cum, baby! I love you!"

Steve collapsed on top of Bella as the two of them recovered from the wildest night of their lives. They hugged each other's wet bodies in post orgasmic euphoria. Several minutes went by as the two of them recovered their bearings.

"I love you, Bella," Steve told her.

"I love you too," Bella replied.

The two of them finally rose from the couch, which was pushed up against the wall, and made their way to the shower.

Bella allowed Steve to soap her ravaged body under the warm spray of the shower. They both took turns soaping and caressing their bodies lovingly. Every drop of water helped to wash away the evidence of their wild night, but their minds held memories that would last a lifetime.

-------------------------

Thank you for reading. Please vote if you enjoyed the story, and leave a comment. Good, bad, or ugly, I am new to writing, and I appreciate "intelligent and thoughtful" feedback from readers. I have integrated many of your suggestions and feedback as I've continued to write my stories. For those who've followed me, I hope I have progressed and continue to do so.

Thank you, Bridgekicker.