Bella's Gonna Fall

Story Info
Nikki lays out a challenge she can’t deliver on.
2.6k words
4.86
6.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AJ held the Divas Championship on her shoulder, walking into the locker room.

"Ahem."

AJ rolled her eyes and looked to her right. "What?"

Nikki scoffed, "I want a match against you. Tonight. For the title."

Aj smiled, "Sure. Only if it's ass for ass. And if i win, i get you AND Brie."

"Deal." Nikki agreed. "Nicole!" Brie smacked her arm.

"You really think I can't beat AJ? Even Eva has beaten her." Nikki shrugged her off.

"Well you better get ready Nikki, I'll be pounding your tight ass in an hour." Aj winked at her.

*later on*

"For fuck sakes Brie, all you had to do was put my leg on the rope and you couldn't even manage that!" Nikki shouted at her sister.

Brie glared at her, "All you had to do was beat AJ and you couldn't even manage that!" She shot back.

They stopped in front of the Divas locker room. Nikki huffed, "You better do a good job at distracting her enough so I don't get fucked."

"Excuse me? You really think she's not going after you first? You've been gunning for her title for months."

Nikki glared at her younger sister and pushed her into the locker room, where AJ stood waiting with a huge smile on her face.

"Well if it isn't dumb and dumber," She laughed.

Nikki huffed, "You'll be starting with Brie." She shoved Brie with her shoulder as she sat down, crossing her arms

AJ raised an eyebrow, "No."

Nikki's eyes widened, "Excuse me?"

"I'm in charge. You lost. I won. You're the bitch. MY bitch. What makes you think you would get to tell me what to do?" AJ shot at her.

Brie giggled as Nikki glared at both of them, "Brie fucked it up for me! She should be punished, not me."

"And you're the one who laid out the challenge and accepted my terms." AJ reminded her.

Nikki groaned, "Oh come on,it's not like-"

"Shut up Bella! You challenged her, you got your ass pinned. You tried to play tough and instead you're going to take it up your ass like a bitch. If it was the other way around you would've already started on AJ." Paige complained.

AJ smiled, "Get naked Nik."

Nikki stood up, shooting daggers around the room. She slid her bottoms off, showing her tight ass and bare pussy, reaching and taking off her top as her tits fell out earning cheers from the rest of the locker room.

AJ walked up and slapped her left boob, "Awe look how perky and excited you are Nikki,"

"Ow! Seriously?" The busty Bella rolled her eyes.

Aj pinched her nipple, moving in closer to lick Nikki on the cheek, whispering in her ear, "I can't wait to find out how well the pretty little mouth of yours works."

"Paige, get my strapon," AJ called. Paige happily obliged.

"Oh Nikki, once all 14 inches are up that tight little ass of yours you'll be begging for such a pounding." AJ laughed, attaching her strapon around her waist.

AJ pushed Nikki onto her knees, "Open that pretty mouth so it can do something useful for a change," AJ teased.

Nikki glared up at her, taking AJs dick in her mouth, sucking on the tip. AJ grabbed her hair, starting to move Nikki faster and taking more in her mouth at a time.

"Oh yea take it down your throat you dumb slut! You thought you'd take my title from me? Haha now you and your sister are gonna be fucked up your slutty asses tonight because you can't keep your mouth shut." AJ taunted as she started moving faster.

Nikki gagged, AJ roughly fucking her throat with her strapon. AJ grabbed Nikkis hair and choked her on the dildo, holding Nikki at the base with it all down her throat.

"Ohhh you love this don't you Nik. You love my cock in your mouth, down your throat. You better get it nice and wet, just like how your pussy probably is right now." AJ laughed.

"Actually, lets find out. Brie!" AJ gave an evil smile

"Finger your sisters slutty pussy, isn't she dripping?" AJ chuckled.

"Oh AJ, please. I don't-"

"DO IT!" Aj snapped as she fucked Nikki's face.

Brie got on her knees behind her twin, rubbing Nikki's folds before inserting a finger inside and gently pumping in and out.

"Well!" AJ smirked at the younger Bella.

"She's wet," Brie spoke softly

"Good. This is the only chance you'll get, you only get access to her pussy, and just using your hand. Punish her. Punish her for laying out the challenge, for losing, for treating you like a doormat, for trying to get you to take the fall for her. Punish her." AJ spoke firmly.

Brie looked at Aj and then at Nikki as her sisters face was getting a rough fucking, Nikki gagging and choking like no one had done to her before. She nodded.

"Fuck you Nikki!" Brie slapped her ass, adding 2 more fingers as she started fingering her twin.

"You always put the blame on me because you can't handle that YOU suck. You suck at wrestling, you suck as a sister. You act all high and mighty because you have huge boobs, that aren't even real. You're a whore! Choke on AJs cock bitch. Someone finally shut you up like you deserve!" Brie let loose on her older sister, adding a fourth finger.

AJ laughed, "How many you got in her Brie?"

"4." Brie got rougher.

"Add the 5th" AJ gave an evil smile. "Give it to her good."

Brie let out a laugh, adding her final finger into her twin sisters stretched out pussy, forming a fist.

Nikki whimpered, coming up for a breathe of air, "No please, Brie, don't."

Brie smacked her in the back of the head, grabbing her hair and shoved her back down on AJs strapon, pumping her arm in and out so rough AJ didn't even have to move Nikki up and down on the dildo.

"Shut up Nicole! Keep that big mouth of yours busy." Brie snapped.

"Oooh look at little Bella, fisting her own twin sisters dripping wet slutty pussy." Paige purred, "Should I snap a photo to send to your mommy?" she giggled.

Brie glared at the former champion but didn't respond, smacking Nikki on the ass as she slammed her fist into her.

"Alright that's enough Brie." AJ called, pulling out of Nikkis mouth at the same time Brie removed her hand. AJ grabbed Nikki by the hair and tossed her on the floor beside her.

"I think I'll give everyone here a treat." AJ grinned. "Nikki, lay on the floor. Brie, sit on her face and lean down to hers. We're going to sit back and watch the Bellas 69."

Nikki huffed, "You really expect me to eat out Brie when you had your dick in my mouth for like 20 minutes?"

AJ smacked her across the face, "I wasn't asking, i was telling you! Lay your ass down!"

Nikki blinked away tears that threatened to spill and laid down on her back, Brie kneeling above her head. Brie lowered herself onto Nikkis face, Nikki immediately getting to work.

"Ohh fuck Nikki, finally you're good for something. Eat me you bitchhh." Brie moaned, cupping her breasts.

Paige grabbed Bries shirt from behind and lifted it off, both Bellas completely naked. Paige pushed Brie over, "I believe AJ gave you an order as well,"

Brie rolled her eyes but started her task, both Bellas eating each other out as they moaned, Nikki pushing a finger into Bries ass.

"Hey!" Brie shot off Nikkis body, "Fuck you!" She hit Nikki.

"You literally had your entire fist in me but I put one finger in your ass and IM the bad guy?" Nikki sat on her knees.

"Hey, slutty twins! You both didn't follow orders" AJ rolled her eyes.

"Paige, get a strapon. You get Bries pussy." AJ declared.

"What? I thought we were on the same side," cried Brie.

AJ grabbed her by her hair, "I own your ass too, don't you forget it."

Aj shoved her into the direction of Paige who waited with a huge smile on her face.

Aj turned her full attention to Nikki, "Bend your ass over." AJ smiled as Nikki nearly burst into tears.

Nikki bent over as AJ got into position, "Please. isn't there any way i can get out of this?" Nikki pleaded.

She got no answer.

AJ shoved her strapon up the busty twins tight tan ass. "Ohh yea Nikki, take it. Take my dick up your whore ass. Take it bitch." Aj laughed as she pounded Nikki.

"OH FUCK! Oh god oh god!" Nikki screamed.

AJ pulled her hair, "Oh you love this don't you Nik. Tell me you love this, tell me you love my cock up your ass!" She slammed into Nikkis ass

"No!" Nikki refused.

AJ laughed, "Awwww come on Nik, you can admit it. You can let us know you love bending over and getting my cock up your ass, its ok. We already know."

"Shut up AJ!" Nikki growled, "Once we're done here I'm still taking that title from you!"

AJs eyes narrowed, thrusting into Nikki harder, "Fine, don't want to give up yet? Thats fine. I own you for the next 24 hours, and i can do a lot to you in that much time."

Tears spilled out of Nikkis eyes, "No, please. Please I'll do anything if you just let me go when you're done."

"Aw Brie, listen to your sister cry and beg," Paige giggled, thrusting into the hippie Bellas pussy.

"Ohh fuckk, yes Paige! Fuck me!" Brie moaned, "Make her beg more AJ. Make her!"

"Oh don't worry Brie, I'm no where near done with this slut." AJ smiled.

AJ pulled out of Nikkis ass, going around to kneel in front of the girl," Open that mouth of yours."

"No!" Nikki glared up at AJ.

AJ smacked her across the face, "Now!"

"Please no, I'll-"

AJ shoved the dildo into the older Bellas mouth, cutting off Nikkis begging.

"Oh thats better, learn to be quiet." AJ pushed the dick all the way down Nikkis throat, once Nikki's face was down at the base confirming it was all in her mouth AJ held it there, swirling her hips around to choke Nikki harder.

"I need a break," AJ stood up, pushing her strapon off and standing in front of her new bitch now naked.

AJ pushed nikki onto her back, sitting ontop her face, "Eat my pussy Nikki, eat it! It'll be the best thing you've ever tasted, you'll never get enough,"

Paige cackled as she watched AJ, "I call dibs on borrowing her sometime."

"Deal." Aj smiled, grinding down on Nikkis face

"OHHH YEA, you love my pussy don't you? Oh i know you do. Fuck yes, yesss! You love my wet, dripping, pussy grinding all over that pretty face of yours. Tell me Nikki, who tastes better: Me, or Brie?"

Aj lifted herself off to hear nikkis answer, "Neither." she mumbled

AJ pinched nikkis nipple. "ANSWER!"

"OWW! You!" Nikki cried.

AJ smiled, "Time for a new position."

She bent over on her hands and knees, "Lick my ass Nikki! And while you do that, Brie will eat that nasty pussy of yours."

"Heyyy, what do i get to do?" Paige whined, Brie leaving to follow AJs orders.

"Oh! Oh yea eat my ass you hoe! Mhmm, Paige you can come here and give me a little kiss." AJ grinned at her rival.

Paige smirked, crawling over to the champion, grabbing Aj and planting her own lips on her. She gropped AJs breast, rubbing the nipple gently.

"Mhmm," AJ moaned.

Paige came up for a breath, rubbing AJs nipple,"Are the Slutty Twins doing good baby?" she spoke softly

"Mhm yesss, lick me just like that," AJ moved her head down to suck on Paiges nipple, moving her hand down to rub the goth girls wet pussy.

Paige let out a moan as AJ entered 2 fingers in her, "You like my wet pussy baby? Its this wet just for you."

"Hey, if this is going to turn into an orgy in the locker room do we at least get to join?" Natalya grumbled.

"Maybe next time. We can gang bang the fuck outta Nikki, gape her little holes until she needs another plastic surgery to get those fixed to." AJ laughed.

"I think it's time to get back to work," AJ pulled out of Paige, reaching for the strapon. "Paige?"

"Yes my love," Paige grinned.

"Get one on. It's time for Double Anal for Miss Nicole Bella," AJ smirked.

"NO! No no no no no! Absolutely not!" Nikki shouted, standing up. "Im done, I've done what you wanted, let me go home."

Paige laid on the floor, slowly jerking off her strapon, "Come on Bella, sit your ass on it and ride me so i can watch those tits of yours bounce."

Brie grabbed Nikki, shoving her towards Paige as AJ grabbed her arm from fighting back.

"Either you can put Paige up your ass yourself, or we spread your legs and do it for you." AJ looked into Nikkis eyes.

Nikki whimpered, nodding. Giving in. She had no way out.

She sat on Paige, holding up the black dick and slowly lowering herself onto it. "Oh godddd," Nikki cried

"Bounce," Paige grinned, gropping both of Nikkis tits and licking her nipple.

Nikki started riding, Aj pressing on her back and slightly bending her over.

Aj slowly pushed into Nikkis already full asshole, "Good girl. Gooddd girl." AJ pushed fully into Nikki.

"2 cocks. 2 cocks up your slutty ass at the same time Nikki. All thats left is you admitting how much you love it." AJ started to pound into Nikki, Paige matching her thrusts

"Ohhhh GOD i feel so fulllll," Nikki cried out.

AJ smacked her ass over and over, Paige slapping her tits at the same time.

"SAY IT! SAY YOURE MY BITCH. SAY YOU LOVE MY COCK AND YOURE MINE NIKKI!" AJ screamed at her.

"OHHHH I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. IM YOUR BITCH. FUCKKK PLEASE FUCK ME, FUCK MY ASS," Nikki gave in.

"Keep screaming bitch," Brie glared at her sister.

"Im so sorry Brie, Im sorry." Nikki moaned.

"What do you love whore?" Paige sucked on Nikki's nipple

"Your cocks! i love your cocks! especially in my ass at the same timeeee. Dont stop, let me cum pleaseeee. Please please please," Nikki pleaded.

AJ and Paige thrusted harder and faster simultaneously, giving the busty babe her wish.

"You wanna cum? Huh?! You wanna cum from getting fucked up the ass? Cum then! Cum! Cum and show everyone watching how big of a whore you are," AJ slapped nikkis ass.

"OH FUCK YES, IM CUMMINGGGG. PLEASE DONT STOP. IM CUMMING IM CUMMING. OH FUCKKKKKK!" Nikki screamed at the top of her lungs.

Aj pulled out of Nikki, smiling that she broke the woman who was coming for her title. Paige wrapped her arm around Nikki and flipped her, Nikki groaning as the dildo went deeper inside her. Paige slid out of her ass, crawling to sit beside Aj.

"Well, you have another twin you get to use as part of the agreement," Paige reminded the shorter woman.

AJ titled her head, smiling, "Brie, come clean our dicks. Nikki get dressed and ready, we're heading back to my hotel room. I wanna know what you two can do when you're each eating one of my holes."