Belong to Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Greg meets his Master again!
1.3k words
4.22
5.9k
3

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FuckBunny came back to Greg in the tank. Greg was still mesmerized by the pornographic videos. This one was of two men fucking. One man was big and strong, his cock kept slamming in and out of weaker man's ass. Greg found himself wanting that. He was still sucking on his own jizz. His brain power was diminishing and his balls were growing smaller.

FuckBunny laughed as Greg tried to get more and more spunk out of his cock milking machine. Greg looked up at his former wife. He couldn't help but wonder what wonders or horrors awaited him.

FuckBunny checked her phone and let out a giggle at the future that awaited Greg. a little bit of spunk trickled into Greg's mouth. He looked disappointed as FuckBunny unhooked the cockmilking device.

"You're so lucky, slut. Master has been watching you become a jizz addict. He's very pleased with you. I'm supposed to take you to the Playroom. You get to, play...giggle. It's like totes the best playing with Master." stated FuckBunny.

"Oh, since you're a bottom now you don't get to walk. You only follow. Now kneel." said FuckBunny again. She placed a sparkly pink collar around Greg then she attached a leash to Greg's collar. She yanked it. Greg wanted to stay and watch the video. He wanted to watch the man's cock some more. But, FuckBunny continued yanking and Greg, a bottom, had no choice but to follow.

Greg was led on his knees across the mansion. Even though he didn't know where he was going, Greg tried to walk ahead of FuckBunny several times. There were many women in various stages of fucking but Greg no longer had any interest in them.

All Greg could think of was the massive tool he'd seen many days ago fucking FuckBunny. His ass contracted with the hope that it could be plunging in and out of him. Soon they arrived at the Playroom. Master was there in boxers which did nothing to conceal his huge erection. Precum was leaking though and staining the boxers.. Greg nearly lunged from his leash for the cock he desired so much. Master had patience though. Greg was untrained. Greg would lean.

"You like what you see don't you, fag?" questioned Master. "Don't be afraid to speak. You trust me now. Remember I'm smarter than you. I'm a real man."

"I like what I see." said Greg. As he said it, in his new voice, Greg knew it to be true. He was just so enamored by the man's cock. He wanted it in his mouth. He wanted to worship it in a way it deserved to be worshiped.

"That's I like what I see Master. You should receive a punishment for that, slut. But, for now you're just a jizz addict not a full slut. So I'll be kind and let that pass. Right now I need you to sign your company over to me before you lose all your brain power and become a full on bimbo cumwhore." said the man.

Greg still had brain power, (at least enough to remember his past & name.) "But, it's my company. I built it. Why should I give it to you?" he questioned.

"Slut, I don't expect anyone to do anything they don't want to. If you do what I want...what I order, you'll be rewarded. It's good to be rewarded isn't it?" questioned Master.

"FuckBunny, come here you know what to do." ordered Master. FuckBunny went over to Master, bowed and she pulled his boxers down. His cock was exposed now. FuckBunny kissed the tip, licked a little bit of the precum off and licked all the way down to his balls. She took them in her mouth and teabagged him briefly.

"Be good FuckBunny...not naughty...good things come to those who wait. Greg will learn this soon enough." stated Master. FuckBunny giggled but remained on her knees in front of Master.

Master knew Greg's mind. He knew Greg was watching. With this he pumped his cock up and down a few times. More precum was starting to drip. Greg knew he couldn't let any of it fall on the floor. That spunk should be pouring down his throat.

"You want my spunk? Don't you fag?" questioned Master.

"Yes.." spat out Greg reluctantly. He was still at odds with himself. He didn't want to sign over his company. He didn't want to belong to this man. He was free? Still he longed for the man's jizz. It would just be so good!

"Yes what?" questioned the man. If Greg had been a true slave he would have been paddled by now.

"Yes" spat out Greg again. He wasn't about to call this man Master. He was a free man.

He knew this man wasn't better than him.

Master looked at the ceiling and shook his head. He pumped his cock a few more times and his cum fell to the floor. Greg looked at it with great sorrow. He would take the floor cum if only it could be in his mouth. Cum was just so good. But, he was a free man?

"I know you want it fag. All you have to do is what I want." said the man.

Greg tried to resist. He really did. He even tried tugging his leash towards the door. Still, the thought of the man's jizz remained in his mind. He couldn't leave...he just had to have it.

"Stay and what you want will be yours." said the man. Greg stopped. He didn't want to leave?

"Ok." said Greg meekly.

"Good slut. Now sign here and receive your reward." said the man.

"okay" said Greg. He willingly signed his company and fortune over to the man. His Master. Master was upset that Greg hadn't called him Master yet. But, that was ok. Greg was there to learn.

"Time for your reward." said the man. Greg lunged towards the man's cock eager for his reward.

"Oh no...little fag. I said you could have my jizz, but you're not ready to have it from the tap yet. You haven't earned that yet. FuckBunny come here and jerk me off." said Master.

"Yes Master, of course Master." said FuckBunny as she made her way to her Master. FuckBunny knew her Master liked new things. She took her new bunny ears and worked them up and down Master's shaft at the same time she teabagged his balls.

"Oh FuckBunny, that's SO good. You make me SO happy." said Master. He bucked between FuckBunny's ears and spilled his hot seed all over FuckBunny's body. FuckBunny looked on in awe as her Master's spunk kept on coming and coming. She knew she was lucky. It just kept on coming. At long last it stopped.

Greg looked on enviously. He wondered why Master was treating FuckBunny so well. He had just signed his company over. Shouldn't he be rewarded?

"I know what you're thinking Greg. You're thinking you deserve a reward. Well, slut. You don't. You should expect nothing. You only live to be a slut...to serve me. Whatever I want is whatever you want. Understand?" the man questioned.

"Yes" spat out Greg again. Master was starting to get annoyed. Any other slut of his would have long ago been punished. Still here was Greg thinking he deserved a reward. Greg still had a lot to learn. But, Master enjoyed the challenge. He'd just need to get a ridding crop.

"Still there's no use in you going hungry fag. You may go clean your sister up. I have other sluts to visit. Don't forget I'll be watching." said the man as he grew hard again and left the room.

Greg crawled over to FuckBunny and started to lap up his Master's spunk with his tongue.

(I love to hear what my readers think!)