Belong to Me Ch. 05

Story Info
Greg learns!
983 words
4.18
6.2k
0

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FuckBunny was bored as Greg continued to lick her Master's cum off her body. Still, it was what her Master had requested so as miserable as it was she had to do it. FuckBunny wished it was one of her sisters licking her off. They were just so experienced and better at it. Master had told her that she was Greg's teacher. FuckBunny knew she had belonged to Master's harem the longest. That was why she had been chosen for the task.

At long last, Greg finished licking up all of Master's cum. FuckBunny glanced at her phone. She smiled wickedly. There were more instructions from her Master. It was time for Greg to meet everyone.

"Come slut." ordered FuckBunny. Greg tried to stand up but FuckBunny pushed him back down. "Bottoms only crawl till they have permission. You don't have permission. We're going to see Master." said FuckBunny as she yanked on Greg's leash.

Greg followed as FuckBunny led him to another room. Greg gasped. In the room were 30 plus women. He knew one was being especially blessed. She was engaged in a three some. Master was shoving his tool deep into her throat, while another woman was licking her out. The woman let out a small scream as she came. Master released his load at the same time. The woman greedily drank it down. Greg was envious and his cock rose. She was so lucky!

Master turned around. "Ah welcome, my newest slut. I see you're growing hard again. You desire me don't you? That's ok. I'm proud that you're a fag. But, I can't have you spraying your dirty spunk all over my Playroom. A cockcage is needed for you while you're still semi-limp. I'll have another slut bring it. But, you must put it on to show your devotion to me. You are devoted to me aren't you slut?" stated Master.

"Yes!" spat out Greg. He wanted to tell the man so much. He wanted to reclaim his company. He wasn't a slut. He wasn't a fag. Still, Master's cock was there if only he could have it in his mouth.

Master smirked. He knew what Greg was thinking. As another one of his slut fetched the cock cage, Master rubbed his cock over Greg's face.

"Someday soon...or perhaps in a few years whatever I want, I'm your Master now I make all your choices. You'll be able to clean my cock. Doesn't that sound wonderful?, fag" questioned the man.

"Yes." spat out Greg again. Part of him wondered if it did sound wonderful. Another, small but growing part knew it did.

"Ah you've disrespected me so many times. Some masters may let that go since you're now. But, that's not me. You need to learn. I think a spanking is in order. Sluts have to learn sooner or later. I'm going to spank your ass raw. Now turn around and present or it will be worse for you." said the Master.

Greg was nervous. He'd never been spanked before but he was terrified of what "worse" could be. He turned around and presented his ass to his Master.

"Wham!" to his surprise Master's hand came down on his ass. "Wham!" another hand came down on his other asscheek. "I suppose I'll let you count it out while you can still count..so few of my sluts can still do that.." stated Master. "Now count to ten fag." said Master as another hand spanked Greg.

"Two!" yelled out Greg.

"Oh, no fag...that was one. I'll double it now. You can still count to twenty." laughed Master.

A hand hit Greg again.

"One..."yelled out Greg. Greg didn't want to be spanked but he was still terrified of "worse". He should just obey Master.

Master kept spanking Greg until his new slut had received all twenty spanks. As promised, Greg's ass was red and raw. But, that didn't matter to Master. Greg was just a slut. Since Greg had signed over his company, his only purpose was to be used.

Master rubbed his cock over Greg's ass. Master had alot of experience with sex but it had been so long since he'd fucked a man. Was that what he wanted with Greg? Master was usually so sure of himself but as he looked at Greg he didn't know. Greg had so much potential.

Master kept rubbing his cock over Greg's ass but not claiming it like Greg wanted. Greg knew it was time to play it safe. If Master liked him...he might be able to get jizz?

"Thank you Master" said Greg as he sat at his Master's feet. "Now attach your cock cage." stated Master.

"Yes Master." said Greg as he locked his cock cage around him. Master took the key away from Greg. Greg wondered if he'd ever be free again. Then he realized it was up to Master. Greg no longer made choices.

"Thank you Master." said Greg. Despite being in a cage, his cock quivered. His Master was just so powerful.

"Your welcome, fag." stated his Master. "Now it's time to meet your sisters. I've made them all as close to walking sex as you can get. Each slut is unique. Each dying to serve and please me. You won't get hard for your future sisters. You're limp around women now. They belong to me, like you'll soon belong to me. Right now, you can only grow hard when you think of me. Got it fag?"

"Yes Master." Spat out Greg. He still liked women...didn't he..FuckBunny was so pretty.

Thoughts of freedom still existed in his mind. But, cocks???

Greg sat at his Master's feet. Thoughts of his Master's cock came into his mind. He grew hard again and felt pride when his Master called him fag. It was what his Master wanted. So it couldn't be bad?

(I love to hear from my readers. Please comment!)