Belong to Me Ch. 15

Story Info
Master finds an asswhore!
954 words
4.82
7.4k
1

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marvin was in the living room, shagging FuckBunny, who was screaming in pleasure. Lady Janice was there working on her latest artwork. It was a huge mosaic of her Master's cock. What could be more important than Master's sluts seeing and kissing the mosaic of their Master's cock? After all, it was the most important thing in their lives, the sole reason for their existence!

Marvin gave a cry as he spilled his seed deep within FuckBunny. She hadn't cum of course. Why should she? FuckBunny was a slut who belonged to Master. Marvin gave a quick whistle of the dog caller than permanently hung around his neck. Lady Janice came bounding into the room.

"FuckBunny, needs cleaning up." he said pointing to the cum that was spilling out of his Mother.

"I get to lick up Master's cum?" questioned Lady Janice.

"Of course, Lady Janice. Master knows you're addicted to his cum. He wouldn't let such a good slave like you go without her daily dose of cum. Besides, you also know you're a lickin lessie. Now eat FuckBunny out." ordered Marvin.

Lady Janice blushed at being called a "Lickin Lessie". High society didn't approve of lesbians and Lady Janice had to hide that part of her life from the world. (Marvin had created a high society in her head.) Suddenly, a glob of cum spilled out of FuckBunny. Lady Janice just had to have it. She was an addict after all. She sprinted across the room and attached her mouth to FuckBunny's dripping cunt.

An addict to her Master's cum, Lady Janice lowered herself and stuck out her tongue. Her perfectly manicured hands hooked under FuckBunny's thighs so she could pull her much sluttier sister towards her. She was determined to get all of her Master's cum which was deeply buried within FuckBunny's cunt. Lady Janice's face was pressed tight against FuckBunnys dripping slit, and Lady Janice's tongue was clearly working as fast and as hard as it could. Lady Janice had no desire to please FuckBunny. Lady Janice was a lady, ladies only took pleasure from their Master. All Lady Janice wanted was Master's spunk. From the way she was panting raggedly, breathing was clearly an afterthought. All she cared about was getting as much as her Master's cum as possible.

To Marvin, it was SO hot seeing Lady Janice go down on his Mother (FuckBunny). His mother's massive tits bounced up and down in pleasure. He knew he'd have to pierce them soon. It would be SO hot when it came in bondage. She was panting, nearly screaming with pleasure, from now on Marvin would also gag her.

"Stop Lady Janice." Marvin ordered Lady Janice. It was time to humiliate FuckBunny and of course he couldn't let her cum.

Lady Janice stopped. She pouted a little. She hadn't gotten all of her Master's cum.

"It's alright, Lady Janice, a Lickin Lesbo like you did such a great job. I bet it was utterly exhausting to a lady like you. Why don't you go make Master a cup of tea...know that you have pleased him very much." ordered Marvin.

"Yes Master, of course Master." said Lady Janice as she licked her lips, desperate to get every drop of cum off, and made her way to the kitchen. She was exhausted. She was sure she couldn't arrange flowers tonight.

Marvin turned his attention to FuckBunny, who lay sprawled across the floor.

"How's it going, Mom?" he questioned.

Immediately, FuckBunny returned to her 1950s state of mind. She tried to cover up her MASSIVE tits, which was in vain of course.

"Marvin, you shouldn't look at me like this. I'm your mother." she said. But, she also grew wet at the sight of her Master.

"Now how'd you like your lickin out? Did it sate a dyke like you?" he questioned. He moved forward and started tugging at his mother's nipples.

FuckBunny blushed. She had to tell the truth to her Master though.

"No." she spat. "That woman was a terrible lesbian. I don't think she's a real lesbian...like my friends from Sarah Lawerence...or the few times I got Kendra Smith, that was our neighbor, to sleep with me. It was SO hot." said FuckBunny.

"Didn't know you got Mrs. Smith to sleep with you...I'm impressed." said Marvin.

"Kendra is so eager to serve. She also is a GREAT titty-sucker. Her daughter Sally is nearly eighteen now too...Kendra and I were going to teach Sally all the skills we learned at Sarah Lawerence. So that woman is a terrible lesbian. I doubt she'll improve." stated FuckBunny.

Marvin gave a little smirk. "That's true, she won't improve because despite what Janice thinks she isn't really a lesbian. Her job is just to clean up my spunk. So you must have really lusted after Kendra...I bet she made you cream your panties."

FuckBunny blushed. She knew it wasn't proper to talk to her son like this but she had to tell her Master the truth.

"Of course I lusted after Kendra, no one could make me wet like her.Ah, the things we did at our bookclub...I don't know why I'm telling you this. It doesn't matter anyway. You won't let me be a real lesbian." pouted FuckBunny.

"No, no, no that's not true FuckBunny. Master is kind. He also loves new slaves. Master will get you your wish FuckBunny. Master is kind."

Marvin left his mother naked and unsated in the middle of the living room. He had other sluts to acquire and new experiments to work on. It was hard work being a Master after all. So many potential sluts, so little time.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please comment and rate!)