Belong to Me Ch. 14

Story Info
Marvin experiments some more.
1.3k words
3.76
5.7k
3
0

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marvin was happy with three of his sluts, for now. FuckBunny, Tina and Lady Janice made him happy. When they weren't serving him sexually, they were eating each other out or doing chores about the place. Every slut was happy and belonged. Marvin just had to break his latest puppy Bryce in.

Currently, Bryce was living in Marvin's laboratory. He ate food out of a dog dish and was only permitted to speak "puppy". Bryce was constantly naked and hard. Unknown to him, his body was changing. It was becoming more feminine just like his Master wanted. Bryce was sleeping when a harsh voice came over the intercom.

"Wake up, fag." it said.

Bryce got up.

"Master sees you haven't been keeping your room clean like a good puppy. You don't wash your clothes, you don't make your bed, you don't try and look pretty for Master...all you do is play with Master's cock all day. SO DISAPPOINTING FAG!" yelled Marvin.

"Arf...I ca'''" said Bryce sadly. He gave a little gasp because he had spoken some human. Hopefully, Master hadn't noticed that.

"SILENCE FAG...do you think Master didn't notice that. MASTER KNOWS ALL AND SEES ALL. HE DEMANDS TOTAL OBEDIENCE FROM YOU, BAD PUPPY. IT"S punishment time." yelled Marvin. He pushed a button, pink gas filled up the room and Bryce passed out.

Bryce woke up sometime later. (He could never tell how long Master knocked him out for.) He now wore a sparkly pink cock cage with Master's Puppy spelled out in front and had a pink tattoo across his ass that said "SLUT". It didn't matter though since Bryce could no longer read it. There was now a dresser and an assortment of beauty products in Bryce's room. Marvin wanted to see how Bryce would please him.

Bryce turned around as some more tuna fish fell into the doggie bowl. "EAT, I DON"T WANT YOU LOSING STRENGTH." came the voice. Bryce walked across the room and picked up the bowl like a man, he sat on his bed to eat.

"BAD PUPPY!" came the voice. More pink gas filled the room and Bryce passed out. When he woke up again, he was chained to the wall. Bryce barely had space to roam.

"EAT." ordered the voice.

"Arf" said Bryce. He began to eat out of the bowl. His "human" mind was disappearing but what thoughts remained said he didn't want to be dominated like this. He wanted to be dominated in a fun way. Shouldn't he be having cocks shoved up his ass or at least sucking someone off? Still master must know best...that's why he was master and not a stupid slut like Bryce. Bryce finished his tuna fish like a good puppy.

Marvin knew it was time to move things along. "FAG, make your way over to the night table and put on the make-up you find there. Put lots on. You're nothing but a trashy tyranny FAG. IF Master takes you out he wants everyone to know it. GO NOW" yelled Marvin. Bryce did as his master bid. By the time he was done, no one would believe he was anything but a tyranny fag. Still it was time for Marvin to experiment. What fun was having slots if there was no variety?

"Very good puppy, Master has a present for you." With that Bryce's cock cage fell off.

"Now go to the mirror, puppy. Stroke, up and down, up and down-- think of what a pretty puppy you are and how happy you make Master. Now cum, cum now" ordered Marvin.

"Arf!" Cried out Bryce. Marvin had made him cum like a fire hydrant. Load after load spilled out of Bryce. He fell to his knees in a purple of his own cum. Constantly crying out "arf". At long last his cum spray stopped. Having learned, Bryce liked it all up, happily

"Good fag" said Marvin. "Now Master has a reward for you." Into the laboratory dropped a "my little pony" tail dildo. It was rainbow colored and glittery. "Puppy, put the dildo up your ass. Thrust it in and out, in and out. Doesn't that feel good my puppy...can't you feel yourself growing hard again. It's SO good isn't it, puppy." said Marvin.

"ARF!" said Bryce with a pleasurable scream. "Arf" again he said. He was hard, so hard.

"Good puppy, now feel as the dildo becomes a permanent part of you. Puppy, has a glitter pony tail now, cum again fag, cum again." yelled Marvin. As he said it the pony tail cemented itself in to Bryce. The "human" part of Bryce that remained was horrified. What the fuck was going on...what was he becoming? But, he was SO hard again.

"Good good puppy. Now put these rainbow kitty ears on." stated Marvin as a pair of rainbow kitty ears fell down the shoot. Bryce put them on and the rainbow kitty ears cemented themselves into his skull.

"Now puppy go over to the mirror and look at yourself. Look at yourself." ordered Marvin.

Bryce made his way over to the mirror. He looked at himself and independently moved his rainbow tail and kitty ears. He looked good?

"Ah puppy, you look SO sexy, Master is almost ready to fuck you. Puppy wants that...doesn't he?" questioned Marvin. Everything was going SO well, he didn't know what Bryce was going to become but he loved what he'd done.

"Arf?" barked Bryce questionly.

"Master only has one problem with puppy. Does puppy know what that is? Puppy may speak like a human." said Marvin.

"arf...No." came out Bryce's voice. He had been living as a puppy for eight months now and had been losing his memory of human speech. He also hadn't been fucked (other than him jacking himself off for eight months.)

"Puppy has a cock...Master doesn't fuck sluts with a cock. Unlike puppy, Master isn't a fag. Master is a REAL man. Puppy must lose his cock and become a bitch if he wants to be fucked. Master promises to fuck him them. Doesn't puppy want to be fucked by Master?" questioned Marvin.

"Arf..." barked Bryce. It was getting harder and harder for him to think. Now his Master wanted something of him. But, it was something strange. Master wanted him to be a bitch...that made sense because bitches got fucked. But, how would he become a bitch? It was hard to phrase this for Bryce because he had lost speaking ability. A puzzled look came across his face.

"Get your question out now fag. Master doesn't have all day." came Marvin's voice.

"Arf...How would I be fucked...if I don't have a cock, arf Master arf" questioned Bryce. "I arf...like my cock. arf."

"But, it's not your cock puppy...it's MASTERS cock." said Marvin.

"Arf?" said Bryce retreating to the safety of puppy talk.

"Arf...I like Master's cock? It feels SO good. Arf." said Bryce.

"Yes, puppy Master knows. But, Master only wants puppy to be happy. Master thinks puppy should have a slick, wet, pussy instead of a cock. That way Master can fuck puppy in three holes instead of two...that's better isn't it puppy?" questioned Marvin.

Bryce tried to think, was three better than two? He couldn't remember. "Arf..cock good?" he questioned.

"Yes...good puppy, cock IS good and if puppy gets a slick pussy instead of a cock. Master will be REALLY pleased. SO does puppy want to be a good puppy for Master...does puppy want to get plowed by Master's cock in three holes instead of two? In and out, Master will go. In and out. SO does puppy want to make his Master happy? Questioned Marvin.

Thinking was SO hard for Bryce now. Not to mention that his...no Master's cock was hard.

"Arf..." was all he could say. But, Arf was good enough for Marvin. A thick pink smoke filled the room and Bryce passed out.

(I love to hear from my readers! Please rate and comment!)