Belong to Me Ch. 16

Story Info
Master enslaves a couple!
2.4k words
4.28
6.8k
0

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marvin had many sluts, but was always in the mood for more. You could never have to many slaves. He had recently turned Kendra into his newest ass whore but there was still the matter of her husband to deal with before the expensive house could be signed over to him. (Why should Marvin work, when he had slaves to do it for him? It was hard controlling people.)

Kendra's husband, Pete, worked hard all day long at a law firm in the city. After twenty-five years, Pete decided that he needed a pretty young thing in the city to service him whenever he desired. It was why he had taken Brooke as his secretary and mistress. Marvin had SOME scruples, when it came to people who weren't his sluts. Pete would have to pay for cheating on his wife. Pete would learn. Pete would pay.

Instead of taking, Kendra back to the ranch, Marvin remained at her house. At about 6 PM, he heard the front door unlocking.

"Honey, I'm home." came Pete's voice. Marvin got up from fucking FuckBunny who sprawled in the middle of the floor. Marvin was doused in pheromones. He went up to Pete and whispered "Serve Slave" in Pete's ear.

Pete's eyes rolled back and protests died and he realized that it all made sense.

"Glad you could come, What can we do for you?" he questioned Marvin.Pete said it eagerly but his inner conscientiousness was fighting his actions. He still had free will. It would soon be beaten out of him.

"I'd love a beer, you must be a good slut and call me Master or Sir from now on." said Marvin.

"Yes Master," said Pete. He went off to the kitchen as if all that mattered to was that Master got a beer. That was becoming more and more true. His free will was disappearing. (As was proper.)

"We should go see if your wife wants anything. She's superior to a tranny fag like you." stated Marvin.

"I think Kendra's in the living room." Pete said and quickly led the way. How did this man know about him being a tranny fag? Oh, that was right...Master knew everything.

Kendra was there of course, but she was licking all of Marvin's cum out of FuckBunny's pussy. FuckBunny was trying to shove Kendra's face deeper in. She wanted to cum, but that wasn't going to happen. She looked up.

"Hi Master" Kendra said as she took another lick of FuckBunny's clit. " Like, what can I do for you?"

Marvin moved about the living room. It was a fancy house. He wanted to get as much money out of it as possible. A good Master--- his eyes always glanced back to Kendra and FuckBunny took advantage of all opportunities. Soon he came upon a recent family photo and asked about Sally. Pete and Kendra told him about their daughter and what a wonderful woman she was.

Marvin pulled the naked Kendra up on the couch.

"Sit over there, Pete and take off your pants. Don't speak unless spoken too. You're a tranny fag and everyone in this house is superior to you." Marvin said.

Pete obeyed and rushed to the seat opposite the couch.

"Kendra is a very beautiful woman. So beautiful that she deserves to be enslave by me instead of being married to a tranny fag like you. I know how to please women." said Marvin as he raised a hand to her face and let his fingers trace her cheek, her chin then her neck.

"You're very beautiful, Kendra, very, very beautiful. You've already pleased me so much today. You're a good slut." Marvin said his hand moved over her face, heading south.

Kedra leaned a little towards Marvin. She was exposing her tits to her Master, wanting nothing more than for him to take her. She was his slut after all?

"Pete, Kendra will do just fine, as a slut in my harem." Marvin said and bent down so that his lips touched hers, ever so softly. Normally, he wouldn't treat a slut like this but this was a show before he enslaved and punished Pete.

"You don't mind if I kiss your wife, do you Pete?" Marvin asked but before Pete could answer Marvin's lips were on hers in a deeper kiss this time.

Kendra kissed him back and seemed to respond in kind and Pete added "Well Pete, do you mind?"

"No, No of course not Sir." Pete stammered. He didn't have permission to speak but Marvin just wanted to fuck Kendra right now. Pete seemed to sense something was wrong. There was some deep part of him that was screaming for his wife to stop but he only looked on as Marvin kissed Kendra.

As Marvin continued kissing Kendra, his thick lips on Kendra's looked so right. But, for right now, Marvin was just letting his body automatically fuck Kendra. His mind was juding Pete---straining to see his reaction as he fucked Pete's wife.

Marvin moved a free hand to Kendra's tits. The back of his hand moved over the swell of her chest and then turned as he then opened his hand to capture her breast.

Kendra kept her mouth glued to her Master's mouth as he pawed at her chest.

Suddenly Marvin leaned back and summoned Pete. "Pete, get over here".

Pete, eager to please, got up as fast as he could and stood pantsless in front of the two.

"Sit behind your wife," Marvin said in a voice that demanded immediate action.

Pete did what he was told.

Marvin then added "reach around and unbutton her blouse. I want to see more of your wife."

Pete paused for a second too long because in a more commanding voice Marvin said "Kendra, tell your fag of a husband to get busy. Tell him that I want to see your tits."

Kendra turned her head and in a soft, loving voice she said "Come on dear, it's Master, honey, he wants to see my tits. Please hurry, honey, I'm SO horny." stated Kendra in desperation.

Kendra turned back to Marvin and looked into his eyes as Pete's hands moved around her and clumsily began unbuttoned her blouse. Finished, Pete pulled the shirt to the side so that her bra clad chest was open to Marvin's view. Kendra's blown-up tits spilled over the confines of her bra and Marvin licked his lips.

"This bra shit has got to go, okay Pete, okay Kendra? Except for you of course Pete, put your wife's bra on." Marvin ordered.

Both Pete and Kendra nodded in agreement. They knew the bra shit, for Kendra would have to go. Pete had to wear Kendra's clothes now. They had to listen to their Master. Marvin was telling them something important.

"No more bras, slut, your tits don't need it and I want to be able to get to you quickly, okay?" stated Marvin. "Your husband will enjoy your clothes."

Pete and Kendra nodded again. It all made sense. Pete was a tranny fag so he needed to wear Kendra's bras and underwear.

"Magnificent, tits" commented Marvin, "I'm really going to enjoy fucking your wife, Pete You should be proud of her."

Marvin stared at the pink nipples that topped Kendra's tits, tits that seemed to quiver all by themselves as if begging to be sucked.

"Has any other man ever touched your tits, Kendra?" questioned Marvin.

To Pete's relief she nodded no.

"Just women!" she giggled.

"Then this is quite an honor, Pete I'll be the first man other than you to enjoy your wife's awesome tits. We should make this memorable. Pete, grab my hand by the wrist."

Pete did as he was told and held Master's wrist firmly in his hand.

"Good, slut", said Marvin, "Now, place my hand on Kendra's tit."

Pete was SO hard and dripping as he watched Marvin cup his lovely wife's breast. Pete watched as Marvin's thumb moved over her hard nipple. Marvin told Pete to let go. He was a real man and he could handle it from here.

Marvin bent closer to Kendra and his thick tongue licked her entire breast before it circled her nipple just before he closed his mouth over her tit. It had been nearly a 1/2 hour now. He needed sex.

Kendra, also wet and eager, moved her hand to the back of Marvin's head and pulled him closer.

Pete had no choice but to watch, hard and dripping, as Marvin's mouth continued to work at Kendra's chest. Finally he stopped and Marvin leaned back against the sofa.

"Service me, slut." he ordered Kendra.

Kendra bowed before him and Pete just watched as Kendra unhooked his belt and quickly slid down his pants. Marvin wore boxer type briefs and both Pete and Kendra looked at the huge strain put on the fabric. They both wanted it!

The couple stared at Master's huge balls with wide eyes and then the enormity of his organ sank into their hypnotized brains. Marvin's cock was huge, long, thick, and imposing. It dwarfed Pete's little cock...Pete's cock would get smaller of course but that would happen later.

Marvin broke couples' silence by saying "You're on again, Pete. Take Kendra's hand and put it on my cock."

Pete gently grabbed his wife's hand by the wrist and moved it to Marvin's cock.

"It's so nice to see a supportive husband", Marvin laughed mavelently. He was going to make this couples' life so much better, everyone who came into his power got a better life.

Pete watched in horror and jealously as his wife's long fingers encompassed Marvin's MASSIVE cock.

Pete's hand was still on Kendra's when Marvin said "Move her hand up and down, Pete. Show her how to handle a cock."

Pete did as he was told and helped jack Pete's huge cock off.

"Oh Kendra's, a good slut. I think she can handle it herself, Pete. She doesn't need a tranny fag like you helping." said Marvin smugly.

Pete had no choice but to let go and watch as his wife slowly started to move her hand up and down Marvin's cock, jerking him off.

Marvin sighed deeply and said "Very nice slut, you have a nice touch."

Kendra smiled and giggled, at her Master's praise. Pete watched her hand quicken its pace up and down Marvin cock.

"Good slut" said Marvin., "I love the way your tits jiggles as you do that."

Pete looked at his wife. To his horror both her naked tits and her hand were wrapped around Marvin's cock. Pete's emotions were all over the place. He felt pride that his wife was pleasing this man but also jealous. He should be serving his Master.

Kendra blushed a little and Marvin added "You're doing great slut. You'll take good care of my cock, won't you?"

Kendra nodded in agreement. She wanted to please her Master. She wanted to be a good slut.

Marvin continued "But, that's not all from now on your husband will help think of ways for you to please me. You two will live to service my cock!"

She nodded her head. Kendra moved her hand down and cupped his balls.

"I got a surprise for you in there slut, you want it?" questioned Marvin.

Kendra eagerly nodded yes and her hand moved back to his cock and she pumped it as if she was trying to hasten his orgasm.

"Slut, I'm glad I chose you" said Pete as he leaned back as Kendra continued to work his cock.

Marvin hadn't forgotten his newest slave. Marvin looked Pete squarely in the eye and said "I want you to teach your wife ways to make my dick hard, Pete. Also I want you to start dreaming of my cock. Start wearing her bras and panties too...you'll like them.."

Pete obediently nodded and helplessly watched as Kendra's hand was a blur. Marvin got up from his reclined position and knelt in front of Kendra so that his cock faced her.

Suddenly Master groaned and a thick stream of cum shot from his cock. The first stream landed high on her chest and landed with an audible slap on her flesh. Kendra jerked harder and coaxed the next few streams to land on her breasts, coating them in his hot spunk. With her right hand she pumped him as her left held his balls, kneading them coaxing more cum from him and receiving a final spurt as a reward.

Marvin looked at Kendra's cum splashed tits and said to Pete "I love marking my territory..maybe someday if you're lucky I'll make you like that."

Pete quaked. He wanted that SO much.

For now, Pete just looked at his wife's beautiful breasts that were covered in his Master's cum and all he felt was pride.

Suddenly Marvin on his feet, pulling his briefs and pants back up and said "I'll be back tomorrow sluts. Pete make sure that Kendra learns something new by then, Pete and I want my cum to stay where it is tonight. Don't rub it around either, I kind of like the pattern my spunk made of her tits."

Marvin was headed out when he stopped at our family photo again.

"Sally, real pretty, takes after her mom, do you two mind if I enslave Sally?" Marvin asked without taking his eyes off Sally's picture.

Kendra immediately replied that it would be just fine.

But, for some reason, Pete hesitated. The other two looked at him. Finally, Pete turned to Marvin and said "Sally would love to be enslaved." (Marvin knew that Pete needed further lessons and looked forward to the challenge.)

Marvin picked up FuckBunny's leash and they all went out to the door.

Gravity was causing Marvin's thick spunk to run down Kendra's tits. A rather thick glob dangled from her nipple.

Marvin moved a finger to it, scooped it up and brought it to Pete's lips.

"Here, slut You deserve this."he said to Pete.

Pete's tongue obediently snaked out and tentatively touched the heavy textured cum on his finger. He brought his tongue back into her mouth and savored it.

"You loved it don't you?"asked Marvin.

"Yes" Pete replied in a husky voice.

"That's yes, Sir or Master. Forget again and I'll tan your hide. Be a good slut and tomorrow I'll let you drink straight from the source."

"I'd like that...Master."said Pete. Although his voice was uncertain.

The couple headed off to bed and Marvin headed off in his Lamborghini with FuckBunny. In bed, Kendra laid naked on her back being careful not to lose any of Marvin's cum. Pete could only watch impotently and long for his Master's cum that was buried deep within his wife's pussy.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)