Belong to Me Ch. 17

Story Info
Slave Pete helps his wife get fucked!
1.5k words
4.81
4.3k
3
0

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marvin didn't return to the ranch that night. He went to the Penthouse at the Ritz with FuckBunny. He worked so hard. He deserved a vacation!

It seemed like the next morning couldn't come early enough for Kendra and Pete. Kendra lay on the bed, covered in her Master's cum and Pete watched her, jealous and wanting to lick it all off her body.

Just after seven thirty the doorbell rang, Pete opened the door. Marvin ordered Pete to cook him breakfast. Pete did as he was told and upon returning saw that his wife, Kendra, was naked and had her arms wrapped around Marvin' neck. They kissed.

"Fag" Marvin demanded of Pete "put on some nice music."

Pete brought up some nice slow, soft music. He watched as they moved to the music. All too soon they were no longer dancing, Marvin was kissing. licking and rubbing up against Kendra.

Marvin brought a hand up and cupped her spunk covered tit.

"Slut, I see you remembered not to wear a bra."

"Like totes, of course, Master...besides my husband's wearing it." Kendra purred as she mashed her mouth on his.

"Are you ready to show Master your pussy?" questioned Marvin.

"Of course," Kendra replied in a throaty voice. "Do you want Pete to show you?"

Marvin laughed deeply, sometimes his own sluts surprised him. Marvin released Kendra. He was going to have SO much fun with Pete while Pete was still Pete.

"Get over here fag, your wife wants you to do something." ordered Marvin.

An obedient fag, Pete was at their sides in seconds.

"Tell him slut. Tell your husband what you want him to do."

Kendra looked at her husband lovingly and said "Master wants to see my pussy, honey. Please show him."

Pete stepped behind his wife and slowly raised her skirt until she was completely bared before their Master.

Marvin wolf whistled, "Nice, so wet Kendra. May I?"

Kendra nodded and Marvin slipped his hand between his slut's legs and touched her bald pussy. Marvin decided he would fuck Kendra in front of her husband because he could. He was the Master after all. Marvin alternated his hand between Kendra's legs and her tits, sometimes coating her nipple with the wetness of her pussy. He then would lick them dry. Kendra tried to get more of her tits into his mouth as she arched her back. Marvin obliged.

Pete had no choice but to look on in jealousy. He knew he wasn't a fag or anything, but was it so wrong for him to be want to be fucked by a man? His Master could hold him down and do so many things to him, if only he could be fucked by his Master.

"Get my a glass of wine, fag." Marvin demanded.

"Oh you have one sexy wife, Pete, she wants my cock. You're okay with that aren't you?" he stated.

Some part of Pete wanted to tell his Master no. That this was wrong. Kendra was his wife. But, how could he tell his Master no? Master was his Master and Master knew better than a tranny fag like him.

"Please honey. That's all I've been thinking about...I want Master's hot spunk going down my throat or in my pussy. But, Master's a gentleman and he won't do it unless he has your permission. Please, please!." begged Kendra.

Marvin paused. He wanted to beg his Master to let him suck the cock instead. He was sure could make a good cock-sucker if only given the chance.

"Please honey, please" pleaded Kendra again.

Marvin knew what Pete was thinking. Pete's former personality was crumbling. He would make a good slave.

"Get over here fag and unbuckle my belt for pretty Kendra. I'm going to face-fuck your wife."

Pete slowly kneeling in front of Marvin, he knew he was lucky to get to do this. Pete's fingers quickly unfasted Marvin's belt. Marvin's massive cock spilled out.

"You may kiss my cock if you wish!" stated Marvin. He wanted to see how much of a cumwhore, Pete was becoming.

"Yes Master." said Pete obediently. He kissed the tip and licked a bead of cum off and tried to encompass the tennis ball size head in his mouth.

"Greedy little slut. Master should spank you--- now the rest is for your wife." said Marvin.

Pete pouted. That cum should be HIS. His wife...what was her name? Didn't deserve it.

Kendra quickly shoved her way in. She wanted her Master's cock. Screw her husband. The former couple knelt together staring in awe at their Master's cock. A sigh escaped Kendra's lips as she looked at Marvin's exposed cock. It jutted out from two enormous sacks, sacks that appeared full, hard and ready to deliver its cargo. His cock rose from his balls and then arched, as if its bulk could not defy gravity. The huge head loomed at the end. Pete and Kendra stared memorized. One glistening drop appeared as if an appetizer, both sluts lunged greedily for it. Marvin knew he'd have to teach them! Manners mattered even for his sluts.

But Kendra, the more experienced slut, got there first. She brought one hand up and hefted it weight so that Marvin's balls were exposed. Leaning forward, she moved her pretty face between his legs and licked each ball. After each lick, she moved her head back as if to examine her work and then licked another area. She moved her head to the side and let her tongue trace the crease formed between his crotch and his legs, then back to each ball. Opening her mouth wide, she allowed each sack to fill her mouth so that she could lather each one with her tongue.

Marvin's breathing had increased with his desire and his desire was on fire with Kendra's lips and tongue caressing his balls.

"Fag, watch your wife and learn. She might be the best cocksucker I have." said Marvin.

Pete didn't know why but he was proud of his Kendra. She was making their Master happy. Master's happiness was all that ultimately mattered. Marvin had to play some more.

"Come on Kendra, Let your husband feed you my cock. He really wants too." stated Marvin.

"Yes Master" whispered Kendra and Pete together. This would be their last time together as a straight couple. Kendra turned to Pete and sweetly kissed him. He remembered where those lips had worshiped their Master's cock only seconds before and his cock strained inside my pants.

"No waiting...Master needs to fuck you NOW!" ordered Marvin.

Greedy and desperate, Kenra placed a hand around Marvin's cock. Pete marveled at how much of his Master's organ was still exposed Pete placed his hands on Kendra's hands.He enviously put them under his Master's balls so Kendra could massage them.

An eager cumwhore, Kendra turned back to Marvin. She opened her mouth and allowed Pete to position his Master's cock head into her mouth. Pete felt lucky that he had gotten to touch his Master cock!

Pete watched proudly as Kendra's tongue made circles around his sensitive skin. She moved her head forward and another inch or two disappeared inside her mouth.

After a few minutes, more and more of Marvin's cock entered Kendra's mouth. She let her hands drop to her sides and moved her head back and forth allowing Marvin's cock to fuck her face.

"Pete, put your hands on your wife's cheeks." ordered Marvin.

Pete eagerly did as he was told, one hand on each cheek.

"Can you feel my cock?" questioned Marvin.

Marvin thrust hard into Kendra's mouth with his cock. Pete could feel Kendra'scheeks bellow out as her mouth was filled with Marvin's cock. For Pete, it was almost like touching his Master's cock. He grew hard and wet.

"I'm close, slut." Marvin said to Kendra.

Kendra covered his cock with her mouth. She was a cumwhore and was eager to get as much of his spunk as possible. She kept still as he moved his hips causing his cock to slide in and out of her tightly pursed lips.

"I want you to help, Pete. Help your cumwhore of a wife, get what she wants."

Pete covered Kendra's hand with his. Pete squeezed her hand and thus his Master's cock and we both slid our hands up and down his shaft. Pete knew a tranny fag like him was lucky. He was holding my wife's hand, who was fellating their Master's cock that we were masturbating so that he would cum in her mouth. Their actions both sickened and delighted him. Pete was SO jealous!

He knew if Master would only give him a chance he could be a better cumwhore than his wife! Pete's Master's grunts announced his climax as well as Kendra's eyes bulging. Pete kept pumping their Master as Kendra swallowed, trying to keep up with the copious amounts of cum being discharged from Marvin's cock but it was a losing battle. Cum leaked out around the tight grip of her mouth, first a trickle and then a torrent of cum as Kendra could not swallow fast enough. (She had not been modified.)

Still Kendra dutifully, kept her mouth glued to the end of Marvin's cock. Marvin's torrent of cum eventually ended and Kendra finally released his cock from her mouth and licked its length, cleaning and worshiping it.

All Pete could do was kneel in servitude, jealous of his wife. He wanted to be a cumwhore too.

(I love to hear from my readers please rate and comment!)