Belonging: A Reunion

Story Info
After a long trip away, Matt comes home to reclaim me.
2.8k words
4.24
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi sweetheart. Ten minutes until I'm home!"

The text was attached to a screenshot, a pin marking a spot on the highway a few miles away. There's a lot to love about my boyfriend, but one is that he's an open communicator. I'd gotten updates all day as Matt traveled from his hotel to his airport, then waited for his flight, then the baggage claim, then the rideshare.... And there he was, under that little blue pin. From a thousand miles away to five.

I checked my hair. Changed into lingerie. Paced around the house. Peered out the windows for any sign of headlights. Was I sweating? Maybe I was shivering. I added the matching robe, open at the front. I peered out the windows again. 

Wait. Is that--? Yes. It was. Headlights. 

I met Matt at the door. The way his face appeared in the porch light stopped me in my tracks. Handsome and broad with just a hint of tiredness around his eyes. There's something to that old adage - absence makes the heart grow fonder. And the blood grow hotter. 

"Hi, beautiful." His voice warmed me further. That voice that kept me moaning through the phone in our weeks apart. By then I almost knew his voice better than any other part of him. More than his eyes or his smile or his hands. And that tone spoke of his exhaustion - but also his attraction.

"Hi, baby," I said. "I missed you." I stepped forward as he pulled the door shut and shoved his suitcase into the corner.

"Mm, Lissa. I can tell you did." Matt slid his hands under my robe. His fingers felt warm through the silk despite the chill outside. I don't know how he did it, but he was always warm, even through winter. I basked in that heat as he held my waist and leaned forward to kiss me. Our bodies perfectly aligned in that kiss from legs to hips to shoulders to mouths. There's something to be said for standing the same exact height. 

His broad fingers toyed with the lace trim on my open back. Suddenly I felt myself shiver. "You put this on for me?"

"No, for the poolboy. He just left." I grinned into our next kiss, a territorial press of lips and tongue and teeth. It weakened my legs. Matt pushed me backwards through the hall despite my trembling legs. I was too distracted by the fire in his eyes to notice he'd shed his coat and his shoes, but somewhere he had. And now he was pushing me back through the hall. I kept pace with him as my fingers unbuttoned his shirt. I'm sure he saved it on purpose. It was my favorite, a dark red plaid that set his face perfectly. 

"Over here," Matt hissed before turning my hips. The couch. My calves hit the cushions and he laid me back on the chaise section. His shirt hung over me, revealing his bare chest. But it was my chest he focused on, breasts accentuated by the lace trim. Matt's wide palms totally enveloped them in a squeeze. I moaned. Barely aware of my reaction to him. I might have been embarrassed by the wide sprawl of my thighs under his jeans if I hadn't been so needing. Dozens of nights of phone sex tided me over, sure, especially with his smoky deep voice, but nothing compared to the raging fire of shared touch. Matt's fingers slipped over the silk, down the exposed skin of my hips, and then down to the soaking folds of my pussy. 

"Oh sweetheart. You really did miss me," he smirked. Matt's touch sent arcs of electricity through my body and bucked my hips upwards. 

"Matt." One of my hands clung to the back of his neck to pull myself up. Half-sitting I kissed him, hard, exploring his mouth with my own. "I fucking need you."

That earned another smirk. "Then you will have me, Lissa." He pulled away with a bite and dove straight to my thighs. His fingers skipped across my pussy lips while he nibbed at my thighs. Slowly I relaxed onto the cushions as my body grew accustomed to his mouth between my legs. I'd dreamed of his mouth, but having his heat against me was such a contrast to the weeks apart. He worked across my thighs until my chest heaved under the lace and silk. Then his hand shifted to the opposite thigh and his lips migrated to my labia. 

I stiffened. From the arch in my back to the curl in my toes, I stiffened. My fingers scrabbled across the fabric under me while he worked his lips over mine. Skipping and licking, nibbling and caressing. A well-timed broad flick of his tongue. Followed by a cascading series of sucks that moved his mouth from my entrance up to my clit, pulling my wetness up with him. I shrieked as he mouthed over my clit. Soon my hands found their way into his hair. Then once he slid a finger against my g-spot my legs curled up and over his shoulders. 

I was totally and utterly his. He worked both sides of me, the inside and the out, until I was a quivering, sweating, shrieking mess. My heels dug into his shoulders at the same time that my fingers dug into his head. I ground my hips into his face as my back rose fully off the couch. I was screaming any babble of words my mind could harbor, which were few. Mostly it was wordless shrieks of pleasure while I gushed onto his hand and chin. 

My shoulders sank back onto the couch as I gasped for air. "Matt, baby. Fuck. That was--"

Smack. His free hand landed firm across my clit. 

My eyes snapped open. I watched the second tap land, firm and solid across my clit. My hips rolled. "Matt---"

That smirk returned. Fuck but that smirk drives me wild in all the best ways. "You remember this pussy is mine." Holding his gaze and all the blazing light in it, I nodded furiously. "That's a good girl," he said. Then he dove back in, brushing away the shocks of pain with the world's best pleasure. Wave after wave, I undulated under him, my whole body keyed to his attention. I came once more, then twice, my body writhing while he fucked me with his tongue and rolled a fingertip over my clit.

My legs were still butterflied over his shoulders as he eased me down from the cliffs, gently backing off his attention so I didn't crash. It might sound unintuitive, but he always seemed most in tune with me when he returned from a trip. Here he was, coaxing me down to reality with only his hands and his mouth. 

I lay panting, still groaning low in my throat, when he tapped his fingers across my clit again. Once. I grunted. Twice. I cried out again. Three times. The sparks invigorated my lust. "Matt--" I started.

"That pussy is mine, sweetheart. I will do what I want to it." He was smirking but his eyes were wide and intense and serious. I nodded from under him. "Good."

Matt leaned back on his heels to toss his shirt to the floor. When I reached out to his skin he caught my wrist smoothly and pulled me to sitting up. "Get this robe off, my sweet." It sounded like a direction, but Matt did most of the work of sliding the robe down my shoulders. "Mm, that's much better."

A solid tug. Assertive, not aggressive, he turned me around then pushed me face-first to the cushion. Cool air whispered over the cutout back on my silk teddy, bordered by lace bows. Matt could untie them if he wanted to remove the lingerie without lifting my front, but for now he left them tied across my back. My legs hung off the chaise, my knees trembling against the carpet. I felt the press of his jeans against my bare ass. The roughness of his pants and.. was that what I thought? It had to be. The bulge behind his zipper. His cock. Hard for me.

"Baby..." I turned to one side with an arm outstretched. 

Smack. This felt more like a slap. A full-on spank across the curve of my ass. I gasped into the cushion. Smack, smack, smack. Again I would have been embarrassed if I'd thought about my reaction but I was beyond all thinking when my hips jutted back to meet his hand alternating cheeks. "This. Ass. Is. Mine. Too." Matt punctuated each word with another spank. I moaned as the tenth blow landed.

The next touches were smooth caresses over my cheeks. "You look good in pink, sweetheart," he cooed. I melted again under his attention, sinking into his touch while he pulled his hands across my ass. 

Lick.

My back arched all the way off the couch and a growl filled my throat. Still perfectly in tune with my body, Matt didn't back off, only asserted his tongue further against my asshole.

I returned to wordlessness, just a creature howling into the wind in pure bliss. My hands clawed into the cushion as he worked between my cheeks. No, that's not right, I wasn't wordless. I was shrieking in a pure nonsense babble. "Matt. Oh. Matt, Matt. Fuck. That's. So. Ungh. Yes. YES. Fuck. Me. Matt." I was cumming from just his tongue on my ass, the wetness spreading across my thighs while he held my ass cheeks apart. I couldn't tell if I hit a series of orgasms or one long one, either way my body arched into the air for an eternity. And still his mouth lavished my asshole, occasionally dipping into the depths then swirling across, always holding my hips in place with broad hands. 

Soon I was falling back to the couch, melting under his attention, mewling nonsense. I rode the waves through another climax. He unclenched my hands from the cushion and moved them to hold my cheeks apart. Matt kept licking across my asshole, but now his fingers slid into my pussy in opposing rhythm.   

I came again, howling like an animal. 

Suddenly his mouth was at my ear. "This is mine too," he hissed a second before sliding those same fingers into my mouth. They were slick down to the knuckle with my cum. I moaned into his hand and I worked to clean them. I pushed off the cushion to get a better angle.

Smack.

"Did I say you could move your hands?" 

With a whimper, I leaned my head back onto the couch and let Matt bend my hands back into position. Still sucking on his fingers, I held my ass apart. 

Matt slid his fingers past my lips as if slowly fucking my face with his hand. "See, that's better sweetheart. Feel that air over your hole? Feel how exposed you are this way?" I nodded with a growling mmph. "Good girl. Cause your hands are gonna stay right there while I fuck your brains out."

My mouth was left empty as Matt shifted off my back. He slowly tugged apart the lace bows. I felt the long ribbon slide through the loop. Felt the tension build across my back... and then release. I twisted to look back only to see Matt smirking at me. "It really was so nice of you to wear this little number."

I grinned back. "I knew you'd fuck me senseless."

Matt didn't reply, just kept smirking while he used the two long lace ribbons to tie my hands in place. It felt rough against my skin and impossibly sexy. 

"Mm, yes. Keep these cheeks apart, sweet. I want that ass exposed."

I bit my lip as I watched him unbuckle his belt and unzip his jeans. His movements felt torturously slow. The cool air hit not only my asshole, but also my wet pussy lips. It only made me wetter. Finally his cock sprung out of his boxers. My eyes felt glued to it. "Fuck, Matt, baby. You look so good." And he did, with his perfect shirt hanging open and his jeans pooled below the couch. 

"You should see yourself, sweetheart." He whispered just as the head of his cock brushed across my folds. We both groaned. Up and down he shifted his cock, then a turn of his hips, then barely dipped into my entrance. Soon we were both gasping in need while he teased us both.

Matt pressed one hand between my shoulder blades, pinning me to the couch, while his cock entered my pussy. The push was long and slow, backing out every inch or so as I adapted to his thickness. His sense of care made me melt further. Always considerate even in a blazingly hot scene. 

As soon as his hips tapped my hands, he groaned above me. "Fuck Matt, you feel so good," I gasped into the cushion. "You fill me up so fucking good."

That earned another groan and more weight on the hand holding me down. "And now I'm going to take what is mine." All that care in letting me adjust to his cock paid off. He shifted gears to slide his hips back and slam them forward. Long slide out, then slam forward. He picked up the pace but kept the rhythm. Slide... slam. Slide... slam. I felt his legs on the back of my fingers, again and again, as he drilled me onto the couch.

I was screaming shrill nonsense. Some combination of Matt's name, our pet names, and a string of four-letter words, all muffled into the cushions. Somewhere while my pussy clenched Matt slipped his finger into my ass. Instantly I felt tighter - and shrieked louder. It must have been his thumb, because I could feel his other fingers pushing the small of my back into the edge of the cushion. All while he still leaned one hand on the lace between my shoulder blades.

There's just something about being held down and fucked senseless. My thighs quaked next to his and my feet drummed against the floor, an uncontrollable flail through the sheer intensity. And still I held my cheeks apart for him. 

Then my favorite part. Matt's voice pitched higher as my walls tightened around his cock yet again. "Oh, oh Lissa. Fuck. I'm gonna fill you up with my cum." Except he said it in rhythm with his frantic thrusts. more like "I'm gonna. Fill you. Up with. My cum." Either way, my body burned with lust. Because of his hands holding me in place I couldn't push my hips back to meet his and I couldn't arch my back off the couch, but I could scream my encouragement.

"Yes, Matt. Give me your cum. Make me take it all." To be fair, I said it in that same frantic rhythm. "Yes Matt. Give me. Your cum. Make me. Take it. All."

For the first time Matt's voice was wordless. Just a long, high groan as his hips pushed forward and held there. My walls spasmed around him, gripped him, milked him as I rode my own climax. "Yes. Cum in me. Cum in me." I babbled. Wave after wave spurted deep into me while his hands pushed into my back and his cock speared as far forward as it could. His heavy balls rested on my lips - and lightened with every twitch.

Then Matt's hands relaxed over my body. As his hips shifted back I became aware of our combined juices dribbling between us. There was so much, it oozed out with him and coated our thighs. 

"Fuck, Lissa." There was that low, satisfied voice I knew from our phone sessions. It was almost a purr while he gently untied the lace ribbons from my wrists. "Mmm. God. I needed that."

After the release of his weight, I shifted to my side. The untied lingerie fell from my chest. I needed that air to cool down. Needed it to restore thought to my brain. "Mm, I could tell," I grinned up at him. "And I needed you hammering into me." Matt shared the grin before leaning forward for a soft kiss. Our foreheads touched before our lips did. We melted together with all our tenderness and love. 

Then Matt pivoted to lay curled behind me with one arm and one leg thrown on top. He was a whisper in my ear. "I missed you, sweetheart. You're mine. All of you, is mine."

Our breathing slowed together. He was warm and soft and comforting. 

Later, after we cleaned up and settled into bed, Matt wrapped me in his arms again. That night was the first time in weeks I'd fallen asleep next to him. I'd missed him.