Truth and nothing but

Story Info
They discuss boundaries.
1.2k words
4.18
1.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollegio
Ollegio
68 Followers

Tony and Denise had met on an internet dating site. At 68, Tony was looking for the last love of his life. Denise, four years younger, wanted the same. They started messaging within the site then built enough trust over a couple of weeks to move to personal email and texting. Now, two months later, they still hadn't met face to face because they lived in different states, 500 miles apart. Tony had retired two years earlier but the younger Denise continued working and hadn't been able to take any time off.

The texting advanced to phone calls, usually in the evening after Denise finished work and both had finished dinner. Earbuds in, Tony relaxed on his reclining sofa with a glass of scotch nearby. Denise preferred wine, some nights choosing a Cabernet or Merlot, others opting for a Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio. This night they'd both had a couple when Denise said "Isn't it time to address the elephant in the room?"

Chuckling, Tony replied, "I didn't realize you live in a zoo."

"Ha ha. I meant sex. We haven't talked about that at all and it is an important component to a healthy relationship. I just think we should discuss our views before deciding whether to move us forward. No sense traveling to meet if we aren't on the same page, or at least in the same chapter."

"Okay," Tony replied, "how about this. We take turns asking each other a question about sex. You must answer, no passes, and you must tell the truth. Sound okay?"

"Works for me. You already know I'm open and direct and you seem to be as well. Besides, this far apart, over the phone, there's no reason to get embarrassed about anything," Denise said. "I'll go first - do you take any little blue pills?"

"Nope, or at least not yet. The sight of a sexy woman gets me ready to go. My turn. On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is Very Conservative, 5 is Adventurous, and 10 is Kinky, how would you rate yourself?"

"Hmmm, good one. I'd say 8. And I'm going to ask you the same question," Denise replied.

"I think I'm about a 6.5 or 7," was Tony's answer. "Do you have a Sex Bucket List and if so, how many things are on it?"

"What do you mean?" Denise asked.

"You know, a list, written or just in your head, of sex activities you have not yet done but want to before it's too late."

"Oh, okay. Yes, I guess I do. There are a couple of things I'm curious about and want to try, if I have the chance and the right partner. Short list, though - maybe 4 or 5 things. Your turn. Since you asked that I assume you have a list. How long is it?"

Tony said "5 things. Next question - have you ever been with another woman?"

Denise laughed and said "I see where you're going. A threesome is obviously on your list. I did the typical "experimentation" a couple of times in college. And I went all the way with a friend a year or so after my divorce.So am I right that you want a threesome?'

"Actually, I've had threesomes so that isn't actually on my list. But if I ever have the chance for another threesome there are two specific positions I'd like to try. Things I didn't think of back when I had the chance," Tony answered. "My turn. Are you wet right now?"

"Yes, very much. Are you hard?"

"Yes. Are you playing with yourself?"

"Not really, just a little touch now and then. I'll get myself off when I go to bed. Are you?"

"Nope, same plans as you - later. Have you ever been to a nudist resort or nude beach?"

"I went topless at a clothing optional beach once. Do you give oral sex?"

"Getting right down to it, eh? Yes, in fact I love eating pussy and I've been told I'm good at it. That leads us to Stop, Spit or Swallow for you?"

Swallow, always. I love the taste and the sensation of getting a man to cum with my mouth. Have you ever given a woman a facial?"

"Yes I have. She actually requested it. It was the end of the night at my place. We'd already cum once but I was recovered and she was giving me a blowjob. As I got close she pulled off and told me to cum on her face. 'Send me home sticky' and I did. She got dressed and drove home with my cum on her face, neck and hair. Have you ever gotten a facial?"

"Yes, many times. I love it. I know that sounds strange but there are women who love facials and I'm one of them. Just one of the things that got me an 8 on your rating scale, LOL. Why are you only a 6.5 or 7?"

"I'm pretty adventurous but I've learned in the past there are things some people are into that I'm just not. What's one thing that you just will not do?"

"That's easy - watersports and scat. Ugh. Just don't see the appeal," Denise replied. "Are you into those?"

"Nope," Tony answered, "I'm right there with you on those. Have you tried BDSM?"

"Yes, and I enjoy light B and D, but not hardcore S and M. Tie me up, spank me, tease me, use me but don't leave any marks. How about you?"

"I'm pretty much the same as you, although being spanked does nothing for me. And I won't do humiliation either way - I don't think that's the way to treat someone you're in a relationship with. Ever used toys with a partner?"

Denise busted out laughing. "That's one of the things on my bucket list. I've wanted to but it never felt right. I want my next/last relationship to be comfortable enough to explore anything we want to. What's one thing on your list?"

"Nudity. I'd like to try both of us being nude all the time inside the house. If we enjoy it as much as I think we might, then I'd want to seek out a nude beach and see how it feels to be totally naked around other people. If that goes well, maybe book a few days at Hedonism II or someplace similar. Have you ever done anything sexual in public?"

"Sort of," Denise said. "On vacation in the Bahamas I had sex on the beach, but it was about one o'clock in the morning and I don't think anyone else was around. By the way, if you ever want to try that don't forget the towel. You can call it a pussy, kitty, snatch, or even cunt but not sandy. Ouch!"

It was Tony's turn to bust out laughing. "Duly noted."

"So Tony, how big is your cock?"

"About average - 6-1/2 inches when fully erect. Never measured the girth, if you're curious perhaps you can handle that one day."

"Nice," said Denise.

"What's your bra size?"

"34B."

"Perfect!"

"Really?" Denise questioned. "I thought guys all want big tits."

"Nope. I prefer more petite women. Short, like you are, and 32-34 A or B cups. Founding member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee."

"Well, this has been fun and very informative but it is getting late and one of us has to work tomorrow."

"Yeah, sucks to be you, youngster. Night Denise, sleep well after you release the tension."

"Right back at you, Tony. I'll call tomorrow - it's Friday so we can chat later if we like."

Ollegio
Ollegio
68 Followers